Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E15: Lost at Sea

• Start Topic

Was production doing Wendy dirty or does she really eat in that annoying and smug fashion? I got the ick watching that but I had to laugh as it coincided with Gizelle staring daggers at her.  I have never seen anything like it. She desperately needs a course in table manners. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6
11 hours ago, Bronzedog said:

It’s almost like Ashley is trying to prove something but I’m not sure what that would be.

Like how she tried to prove she had a happy marriage with a large, canvas-wrapped family photo?

• Love 10
On 10/18/2021 at 10:30 PM, nb360 said:

Like how she tried to prove she had a happy marriage with a large, canvas-wrapped family photo?

On 10/18/2021 at 11:46 PM, RealReality said:

Was the place out of t-shirts, inquiring minds want to know.  

Not to mention that most of us are content with the family pictures we have on our phones when we go on a trip.

The giant poster was a cringe-worthy attempt to show EVERYONE ELSE how happy Michael is in his marriage and new family.

We know Michael did not marry a new hot young wife to play daddy again ( he already has full-grown children from his previous marriage).

He wanted a new exciting life with hot sex and threesomes with men and women.

Also, I have no idea why Ashley thinks that being a new mother exempts her from any type of criticism.  I was a new mother and it did not give me an excuse to act like an asshole.

I think that Ashley is actually jealous because even though G is an older rich man, he actually loves and supports Mia, while Michael is out grabbing other men's butts.

G is also better looking than Michael but that is not a high bar.

That is the real reason she was so sensitive to G picking on her for falling asleep.

Edited by qtpye
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

So the takeaway from this week is that Candiace's go-for-the -jugular is entirely about her feeling insecure about how her art and her efforts supporting her art is being received. And rather than simply saying "that was harsh and hurt my feelings" she attacks instead - exactly what Chris told her last week she was giving the appearance of doing.

• Love 6
19 minutes ago, Rlb8031 said:

So the takeaway from this week is that Candiace's go-for-the -jugular is entirely about her feeling insecure about how her art and her efforts supporting her art is being received. And rather than simply saying "that was harsh and hurt my feelings" she attacks instead - exactly what Chris told her last week she was giving the appearance of doing.

Yes, that was a moment of honesty and self awareness from her.

• Love 9
On 10/17/2021 at 8:29 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Karen lowkey body shaming Gisele with the food always in her mouth dig .. 

Honestly, Karen wouldn't have anything to say or talked about if Gizelle wasn't there.

On 10/17/2021 at 8:51 PM, TexasGal said:

Man, you know Mia is new at this.  She gave a legit “I own what I said and I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have done that” apology.  No hedging.  I was waiting for the other shoe to drop on the apology, like it usually does.

I don't know why people don't like Mia. I like her, even when she reports things incorrectly.

• Love 1
On 10/17/2021 at 10:39 PM, rlc said:

These women are all obviously a lot and completely over the top (except Askale so far but she won’t last long if she doesn’t up her game) but with Wendy, I feel as though we have not seen a single authentic moment from her. She’s also always ready to pop off. As awful as Candiace can be, she’s pleasant when she’s not being a total asshole.

Wendy is always acting and on television mode, her authentic moments are when she eats like a pig with her mouth open.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 10/18/2021 at 1:09 PM, Mr. Miner said:

This was Wendy's couples trip, Robyn and Giselle weren't invited. Robyn's doesn't have a "real relationship" and Giselle "can't keep a man". I think they were fine not going until the producers told them to get on over to the Eastern Shore. I can't stand Wendy!

I can't stand her, and it saddens me, I used to like her last season.

• Love 2
On 10/19/2021 at 1:21 PM, sugarbaker design said:

That was hysterical.  Even Gizelle was laughing.

I love seeing Ray and Gizelle interacting. It's very playful.

Edited by JoSafe
  • Love 7

G. is still much less creepier than Michael. He just plays too much and is annoying. The tongue stuff, he did it with Karen only because he has been knowing her. He doesn't touch or grab people's butt.

• Love 3
10 hours ago, JoSafe said:

G. is still much less creepier than Michael. He just plays too much and is annoying. The tongue stuff, he did it with Karen only because he has been knowing her. He doesn't touch or grab people's butt.

Chris did an interview with a YouTuber last week.  He said Gordon loves being on camera, hence his behavior. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, spunky said:

Chris did an interview with a YouTuber last week.  He said Gordon loves being on camera, hence his behavior. 

I kind of wonder if Gordon was acting out because he was a little intimidated by being around the relatively younger men and trying to prove his "virility"?

Ray is at an age where he has zero fucks left to give about that kind of stuff.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, qtpye said:

I kind of wonder if Gordon was acting out because he was a little intimidated by being around the relatively younger men and trying to prove his "virility"?

Ray is at an age where he has zero fucks left to give about that kind of stuff.

That's also a possibility. Ashley said on WWHL that he made a comment about wearing a skirt so he could be a housewife.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 1
On 10/30/2021 at 6:27 PM, JoSafe said:

I can't stand her, and it saddens me, I used to like her last season.

I'm fine with both seasons of wendy, but would agree that I liked her more last season. 

I think she took the feedback that she is boring with a weird body to heart.  Instead of considering that no housewife is ever universally liked and that people talk a lot of shit.  I think that coming from academia, she is used to getting feedback from a professor, working on that feedback and getting an A.  With four degrees, I'd imagine a lot of her life is responding to critical feedback and improving in a discreet area.  

But its not that easy, direct or clean with HW.  

I don't agree with a lot of the criticism leveled at her this season, but I think some of her early reads were very, very practiced.  I cringed at "TICK TOCK MIA!" because it sounded like something she thought she would put on a tee-shirt.  I'm also kind of annoyed that she made candles part of her storyline but the storyline was that she hadn't done any work and didn't know what she was doing.  Or that she never even made a candle.  She has four degrees, I don't believe that she is stupid and I dont' think she should have allowed for a storyline where she ends up looking this stupid and unprepared.  

• Love 3