Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E06: Crappy Birthday to You

• Start Topic

With each episode she finds even more hideous leggings to wear. Those pink ones were atrocious, the fupa and butt dimples were strong with those. Why can't she find flattering workout clothes? She wears outfits that not even the fittest women can pull off without looking ridiculous.

• Love 13

I don’t think Whit minds if an outfit makes her look fat. Lol She knows she’s fat.  It’s sort of her identity, I think.  

The Frenchman thing is really delusional. 😆 On the plus side, she doesn’t have to worry about getting covid from him and it’s unlikely she’ll ever run into him around town. 

Good job in the gym! I’m impressed.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

The gym scene was so obviously scripted, what a coincidence that gal just happened to be interested in weightlifting.  

Looks like Whit bought herself some gifts at the Walgreens down the street from her house & they're supposed to be from Le Blur, oh stop, you're killing me🤣.  Shouldn't "best friend" be in french on that cat toy?  

Edited by Snarkastikate
Typo
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 14
  • Love 8

There's that bottom lip, does she do this on purpose?  Let's see how much actual labor the fitness cow actually does.  She's got a damn nerve doing this to her parents, this is total bullshit.  Go fuck yourself Whitney.  She's just so disappointed that mommy & dadwe aren't just thrilled that their morbidly obese lazy maladjusted single daughter who's never had even a somewhat normal relationship ever wants to have a baby. 

My question is...how far will she actually go in order to hold onto this show?  Would she actually pay someone to be a surrogate next season?  

• LOL 1
  • Love 11

I don’t understand the purpose of the App.  How would a company you have no contact with be able to provide answers to and communicate with your followers, if you are not involved?  How do they know what you would like to say? 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 8

If Whitney were as real before as she was in tonight's convo with the french guy, maybe he would have liked her more.

But re her birthday, is she ten? Part of adulthood is crappy birthdays.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 19
14 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

If Whitney were as real before as she was in tonight's convo with the french guy, maybe he would have liked her more.

I mean couldn’t they have just gone a gotten a steak dinner or something instead of stomping off like a toddler.  She’s almost 40 and it always seems like she’s toddling off somewhere and pouting.  I’m surprised she didn’t force the barnacles in the river to prove their loyalty.

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I know it’s a fake storyline, but the thought of Whitney being responsible for a newborn makes me laugh, cry, and cringe all at once. My daughter and her husband just had a baby last month, so it’s really fresh in  my mind how much WORK babies are. Whitney wouldn’t make it past the first night before she would be bellowing for someone to “take this thing” so she could go back to being self-absorbed.

• Love 20

She looks like a giant, ambulating pile of oatmeal in that hiddy flesh-colored 'swimsuit' (?) Also, her right boob is hanging a good 8 inches lower than the left- Whit, they make swimsuits with built-in bras, look into it.

Again, so much fabulousness. Dead turtle, throwing her parents' stuff away (for all of 5 minutes, I'll bet), opening the 'gifts' which look like something from the Dollar Store, planning a rafting trip without checking the weather forecast, and all the way through- talking, talking, talking.

• Love 20

Whit is a bit much at times. I wonder if her parents ever consider that Whit only behaves that way due to how they raised her.  It doesn’t appear that they ever put their foot down.  🥴 Her intentions were good for the cleanup.  I wonder if things will actually get renovated.  

• Love 4
11 minutes ago, sempervivum said:

She looks like a giant, ambulating pile of oatmeal in that hiddy flesh-colored 'swimsuit' (?) Also, her right boob is hanging a good 8 inches lower than the left- Whit, they make swimsuits with built-in bras, look into it.

Again, so much fabulousness. Dead turtle, throwing her parents' stuff away (for all of 5 minutes, I'll bet), opening the 'gifts' which look like something from the Dollar Store, planning a rafting trip without checking the weather forecast, and all the way through- talking, talking, talking.

You summed this episode up really well.  What big steaming pile of boreshit.

• Love 6

I didn't blame Babs for being kind of upset.   That will be the day my kids come to my place and start throwing my shit out without asking,  like they're the bosses.   Hell freaking no.   Like, excuse me???

Yea, that tan/pinkish swimsuit thing Whit had on was cringe-worthy at best. 🙈

There are much more flattering suits for her to wear.   At least put a long wrap around skirt around it.  Yikes   

Um yea..…didn't she know those IVF hormones she's taking have some nasty side effects?  Ya think?

So what is Chases big thing he has to tell Whit?  He's getting divorced already?  Another  baby on the way?  O M lordy

• Love 9
2 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I don’t understand the purpose of the App.  How would a company you have no contact with be able to provide answers to and communicate with your followers, if you are not involved?  How do they know what you would like to say? 

Half the time I don’t think she knows what she wants to say, so they probably have at least some canned customer service answers that might be helpful or at least given in a somewhat timely fashion.  

• Useful 2
5 hours ago, sara1025 said:

With each episode she finds even more hideous leggings to wear. Those pink ones were atrocious, the fupa and butt dimples were strong with those. Why can't she find flattering workout clothes? She wears outfits that not even the fittest women can pull off without looking ridiculous.

I couldn’t believe those hot pink leggings!! 😳
Good lord in those leggings..she’s the “Pink Elephant” in every room. 

wtf is wrong with her?? She speaks to a guy online who tutors her in French and immediately thinks they’ll get engaged and marry 🙄

All men out there need to BEWARE… she’s a  nutcase and will be expecting a proposal after a few chats!  💍 

• Love 8

So…..did I understand this correctly? Frenchman doesn’t want a relationship with Whitney because she’s sooooo famous???  And does she believe we don’t know that she and her “fans” were the “trolls” who wrote all that crap to Chase on social media?  And as a consolation prize, Frenchman sends her some cheap, tacky gifts—what was with that ring, anyway?  

Next, we are led to believe that Chase wants to start up with her again—in reality, he is likely networking everyone he knows for his new MLM job.  😂

I have never seen a bathing suit that large that had absolutely no support or structure.  Far from her best look.  

• Love 10

I don't think Le Blur sent Whitney anything.  I think, at most,  the on-line language site has a record of its students birthdays and sends them a greeting.  I think the "gift" of a cat toy with "Best Friend" written on it (not even in French!) a boxed cookie (?) mix*** with a picture of the location where Chase "proposed" to Whitney, and a croissant shaped ring was provided by someone in production with a wicked sense of humor. 

***which some of the reddit super-sleuths tracked down and found on Amazon, a product made in Plano, Texas, also sold by Walmart.

Edited by Ketzel
  • LOL 7
  • Love 9

Fuck this bitch and the way she treats her parents! She is literally just throwing out THEIR belongings without their consent. 

And A FUCKING DEAD TURTLE?? Come on, TLC. Whitney actually uttered the words “death in the family” when referring to a goddamn turtle. OK, OK, my pets are like family too, but I legit thought it was a human being last week the way Whitless said she wasn’t expecting to deal with a “death in the family” today.

I haven’t even finished the episode (on demand) yet, or read anyone else’s comments. I am just so enraged at how she treats her damn parents! Rant over 😁

Oh, and… since Le Blur isn’t jumping to make an international trip across a whole-ass ocean to visit super exciting Greensboro, NC, she’s just going to cut it off completely?? How full of yourself can you be, Twitney?

Edited by Mommygetz
  • Love 11
11 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Only if the surrogate takes the baby home and raises it too.  

Maybe she'll borrow a TLC crew member's baby like she apparently (I hope) borrowed someone's dog.

Wait...  She's decided to end a relationship that never existed except in her delusional mind?  Way to make the big catered dinner that those poor captive women paid for "all about me" and suck all the joy out of the room, Twit.

Edited by all4mom2
  • Love 7
13 hours ago, JeanJean said:

Yet more evidence that she is emotionally  "stuck" around age 12. 

• Love 9

Note: I'm pretending this is real and without producer intervention and responding accordingly.

As much as I wanted to slap Whitney for bullying her parents, I wanted to slap her parents more. Glen awkwardly announces that he has some bad news and Babs looks very apprehensive. He says the turtle is dead and Babs is stunned. "What!" she cries. Because she didn't realize there's a dead turtle in a baggie on ice in a big cooler on her kitchen table?

Also, turtles don't discard their shells, lovingly or otherwise, Whitney.

The garage cleaning begins and Babs says to the camera with determination that she's not going to have it. She fails to share this with Whitney, however, so she actually does have it. We see her fluttering ineffectually around the bundle of sticks in the truck. For chrissake, Babs, just take the damn sticks out of the truck. But no. Then Glen, who last week wasn't about to give control of the family to Whitney, now thinks hiring the junk removal people is a good idea. He doesn't like how it was done, which again isn't mentioned to the doer. I can't with these ineffectual people. All sizzle and no steak.

Edited by Passing Strange
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8
28 minutes ago, Passing Strange said:

Thank you!!!!

I'm no turtle expert, but when she said that I thought, "Really?! How did I never know this about turtles?!"

Edited by JeanJean
  • Love 3

Oh I see it know, Whitney's mind racing, she will NOT be dumped again. She packs up all her best leggings and crop tops and books her ticket to fly off to Paris to confront LeBlur with her whiteboard to prove to him in person she is senshul and worth the D list notoriety he will receive. 

So when Tal brought over the dog, where was Goose? Locked away someplace? 

Loved how when she was cleaning out the garage of Babs and Glen, she picks  up one thing at a time and hauls it off like some powerhouse. 

The could not just wait underneath the bridge for 30 minutes to have the storm pass? Oh right, she wanted to rush home and smash her face into an ice cream cake. 

• LOL 9
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Oh I see it know, Whitney's mind racing, she will NOT be dumped again. She packs up all her best leggings and crop tops and books her ticket to fly off to Paris to confront LeBlur with her whiteboard to prove to him in person she is senshul and worth the D list notoriety he will receive. 

Loved how when she was cleaning out the garage of Babs and Glen, she picks  up one thing at a time and hauls it off like some powerhouse. 

Also, didn't she identify most of that crap as hers?

"Goose" was, hopefully, home with its real owner...

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

The way she would randomly grab one thing, pronounce it junk, and then throw it outside?  Oh, hell no.  That's not her stuff to deem as junk.  Was there some clutter that her parents should go thru?  Sure.  But we're not talking, as Whit so claimed, a hoarding situation.

• Love 9
1 hour ago, Passing Strange said:

Note: I'm pretending this is real and without producer intervention and responding accordingly.

As much as I wanted to slap Whitney for bullying her parents, I wanted to slap her parents more. Glen awkwardly announces that he has some bad news and Babs looks very apprehensive. He says the turtle is dead and Babs is stunned. "What!" she cries. Because she didn't realize there's a dead turtle in a baggie on ice in a big cooler on her kitchen table?

The garage cleaning begins and Babs says to the camera with determination that she's not going to have it. She fails to share this with Whitney, however, so she actually does have it. We see her fluttering ineffectually around the bundle of sticks in the truck. For chrissake, Babs, just take the damn sticks out of the truck. But no. Then Glen, who last week wasn't about to give control of the family to Whitney, now thinks hiring the junk removal people is a good idea. He doesn't like how it was done, which again isn't mentioned to the doer. I can't with these ineffectual people. All sizzle and no steak.

This is TLC script. Try to make like 'intervention' only with idiots and assholes.The parents are complicit so they are part of the assholery. fuck this bunch.

• Love 4

When the get to the tubing place, she has on those horrible white shorts, then proceeds to strip down to a bathing suit with absolutely no elastic left and get into the van.  I was thinking of the poor person who would have to use a tub of clorox wipes on that seat. I get it your going tubing, but at least have a sarong on, nobody wants to see all that, not even the fish.

• LOL 5
  • Love 9

The production and scripts are way too obvious this time round. Those "French gifts" were a laugh and a half. If that was real, LeBlur would have sent her actual prezzies made in France. Stores in Paris especially are chock full of small gifts for tourists to take back home. I could use a couple of new fancy scarves for the Fall.

At least the barnacles had a few funny lines: Babs calling Whit a cat-hoarder; and Todd on the tubing outing complaining about being left with the "dregs" (I think that's what he said)  ie Buddy and Tal, when Ashley and Heather couldn't make it. LMAO!

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

My favorite part of this shit show is when Whitney is opening her “birthday presents” from the French man. How cool that he popped into Walmart to buy the “My French Recipe” brand French macarons baking mix, retail price $17.56. That was way too easy to find. Pause the DVR, google the info that her chubby little finger wasn’t covering, and voilà! 

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
14 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

My favorite part of this shit show is when Whitney is opening her “birthday presents” from the French man. How cool that he popped into Walmart to buy the “My French Recipe” brand French macarons baking mix, retail price $17.56. That was way too easy to find. Pause the DVR, google the info that her chubby little finger wasn’t covering, and voilà! 

Walmart huh? I figured World Market (which I love that store) Of course she complained she would have to make them, lazy AF. I would have laughed my ass off if she lost another Claires ring and bawled her eyes out in the river.. darn you storm. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 3
50 minutes ago, BOOgen3 said:

“My French Recipe” brand French macarons baking mix, retail price $17.56.

Then complaining because they weren't ready made to stuff in her pie hole immediately! She's insufferable. Nothing will change that awful personality. She must be unbearable to spend any amount of time with. Kudo's to Tal, Todd, Buddy, Heather and Ashley for hanging around this horrible woman since high school. 

• Love 7
2 hours ago, BOOgen3 said:

Yes!!! I busted out laughing when I paid attention to that scene later because I’m like I know I’ve seen that on Amazon.  Yep it’s $11.00

71UvERqiiWL._SX679_.jpg

They couldn’t order some things that were actually printed in French?  Then again, I guess she doesn’t seem to really speak French with her tutor so why bother.  I mean doesn’t TLC have French connections to send Whitney one of those chocolate Eiffel towers she was munching on during the Engagement of the Century with Chase?

Edited by Irate Panda
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

When the get to the tubing place, she has on those horrible white shorts, then proceeds to strip down to a bathing suit with absolutely no elastic left and get into the van.  I was thinking of the poor person who would have to use a tub of clorox wipes on that seat. I get it your going tubing, but at least have a sarong on, nobody wants to see all that, not even the fish.

I never really comment on Whitney’s size other than there is no way I will ever believe being 200lbs overweight is healthy and I think it’s wrong if she implies that it is, but that was the most ill-fitting outright tacky “bathing” suit I have ever seen her wear.  It looks more like a bodysuit/leotard than a bathing suit.  Either way it was completely unflattering and most people wear something to cover their asses for hygienic reasons while riding in a commercial bus/van especially during a pandemic.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 14
17 hours ago, Snarkastikate said:

What big steaming pile of boreshit.

Yup.  This.  

On the positive side, no twerking this episode.  And thanks to Mother Nature, no screaming, squealing, or caterwauling during the tubing trip.

Was the Will thing was a setup for Whitney giving up on the personal trainer accreditation because of the studying /test?  

She's even more obnoxious than usual in this cleaning up Glenn & Bab's house plot line.

Enough already With LeBlur.  Tres dull.

That truly awful bathing suit - and nothing else!  No, you know what, I take that back.  It wasn't  the suit, it definitely didn't work for her - the color, the lack of a built-in bra & matching cover up.  The past couple episodes have been rough viewing - at the risk if sounding prudish, just cover that sh*t up!!

Edited by Cache
Typo!
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
44 minutes ago, Irate Panda said:

Yes!!! I busted out laughing when I paid attention to that scene later because I’m like I know I’ve seen that on Amazon.  Yep it’s $11.00

71UvERqiiWL._SX679_.jpg

They couldn’t order some things that were actually printed in French?  Then again, I guess she doesn’t seem to really speak French with her tutor so why bother.  I mean doesn’t TLC have French connections to send Whitney one of those chocolate Eiffel towers she was munching on during the Engagement if the Century with Chase?

Well, it's not written in  French because it's made in TEXAS. From almond flour made in California.  (Myfrenchrecipe has a website. )

God, TLC isn't even trying. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 19
  • Love 2
25 minutes ago, Colleenna said:

Well, it's not written in  French because it's made in TEXAS. From almond flour made in California.  (Myfrenchrecipe has a website. )

God, TLC isn't even trying. 

Maybe it’s PARIS, Texas LOL.  

Every time, I can’t believe Whitney can get more preposterous, she does.  This episode she talks about being on a break in the relationship that apparently Blur doesn’t even acknowledge he’s in.  I just don’t understand TLC end game here.  I still don’t understand why they didn’t get Blur onboard earlier to play along or tell Whitney to say less preposterous things.  Like it be ok if we saw she liked him, but it comes across as delusional when she recaps their conversations, and we can’t even say it’s a language barrier because Blur speaks English as well as she does. Does TLC want us to think she’s insane because unless they are cutting out all Blur’s proclamations of love/relationships, Whitney looks like she lives in a fantasy world.

• Love 15
1 minute ago, Irate Panda said:

Maybe it’s PARIS, Texas LOL.  

Every time, I can’t believe Whitney can get more preposterous, she does.  This episode she talks about being on a break in the relationship that apparently Blur doesn’t even acknowledge he’s in.  I just don’t understand TLC end game here.  I still don’t understand why they didn’t get Blur onboard earlier to play along or tell Whitney to say less preposterous things.  Like it be ok if we saw she liked him, but it comes across as delusional when she recaps their conversations, and we can’t even say it’s a language barrier because Blur speaks English as well as she does. Does TLC want us to think she’s insane because unless they are cutting out all Blur’s proclamations of love/relationships, Whitney looks like she lives in a fantasy world.

the last thing TLC want is whitless to look good,this requires no input from them being whitless does it all her self.You see the camera shots they do.I think they consider this a comedy show.All the evidence is there.look at all the stupid shit,it can't be for real.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, FurBabyMama said:

Why would anybody of any size want to wear a flesh covered bathing suit? 

I wonder if she thought it might make her appear naked from a distance.  🤣 Just for fun.  Lol

I suppose what bothers me the most are the cats and dogs sitting and standing on the kitchen counter.  It just makes me feel a little ill.  I have friends who allow it and it’s just so bizarre to me.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Irate Panda said:

71UvERqiiWL._SX679_.jpg

They couldn’t order some things that were actually printed in French?  Then again, I guess she doesn’t seem to really speak French with her tutor so why bother.

He knew she wouldn't be able to translate French to English.

• Love 2