Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: From Soup To Nuts

• Start Topic

If Alina feels lonely in Turkey she can call up Darcey and Stacey for a night of fun! LOL Didn't they just go there for their makeover?

I think a TLC crossover show would be so funny. Let's see...... I want Whitney Thore to go out on a date with Colt. Whaddya think? 😃

Or worse, Whitney to go on a date with Big Ed.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

The woman wearing the white shawl over her head was introduced to Leandro as Bini’s sister, named something that began with an “M” and to call her “Mimi.” To me she looked exactly like the woman who takes care of the baby. I’ll try to rewatch and screenshot 

That was Bini's highly opiniated sister.  Her real name is hard to remember, so they call her "Wish".  Her Royal Bitchiness would never lower herself to work as Ari's nanny.  Perish the thought.  

Sister Wish is on the left and the sister in the middle’s nickname is Mimi. I think she resembles Nanny Mimi facially, but now I see she is much heavier. 

F1130B39-3257-4A03-B7B1-7B172E8A4121.jpeg

• Love 3

How many back and forth trips does Jenny have in her? She ain't getting any younger and it must be exhausting, not to mention expensive. Summeat knew it would be easy to get a replacement passport. He just doesn't want to do it. He will do anything to avoid having to marry the old hag. 

Ari looked heavy in this episode. I thought she lost a ton of weight and was supposed to be borderline anorexic. Something is out of sequence here. Even Leandro said her big belly was in the way of their goodbye hug. I wasn't expecting that comment to come out of him. Was that maybe dubbed in to sound like he said it? I put nothing past this show.

Steven is sick. 

Ellie is delusional. 

Evelin and her sisters are bitches

53 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Many people receive their social security after moving to other countries.  Maybe if she renounces her citizenship it’s different.

Exactly. You keep your US bank account, the SS is direct deposit every month and will continue to be as long as you remain a US citizen. I'm familiar with the Ex pats in Mexico doing it all the time.  

• Love 6
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Ari looked heavy in this episode. I thought she lost a ton of weight and was supposed to be borderline anorexic.

The red sweater dress and tonight's yellow atrocity did her no favors. Edited to add, the leopard print Wilma Flintstone dress was especially unflattering. I think the Talking Heads were all filmed later, after she lost an alarming amount of weight. I am willing to guess she was even back in the US when they were filmed because we have seen season previews of her returning to America and a phone call when she tells Bini she will never go back to Ethiopia after what he did to her and Avi. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7

I still don’t get the Jenny and Submit thing. Even after all this time I don’t get it. What does she see in him? He’s deceitful, he lies, he’s certainly no prize and it’s clear he’s never ever going to marry her. And what does he see in her? She looks every bit her age, she’s no sugar mommy as she has no money. So what do they do all day? Neither one works.  Do they just hang around the house TLC is proving for filming?  They don’t seem overly affectionate with one another. He’s outright lying to her and she’s not bothered by the humiliation  apparently. 
I’m sure India is beautiful but they appear to be living in a run down unsavoury area and must be locked into their TLC home with iron gates. And surviving a pandemic seems less likely in India than in the US. I’d be on the first flight home if I were Jenny.  Submit is a lost cause. 
Maybe the sex is extra good? 🤔

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Persnickety1 said:

I'm under the impression that Ari invited Leo over to tread the waters to see if he had any interest in reconciling.  

When he did not, she turned her story around to how much she loved Bini with all of her heart, blah, blah, blah.  

I think had Leo shown any interest in rekindling their relationship, she would have been out of there with the quickness.  

I think you've got an excellent point there. I thought it was a little weird how Ari did a complete about-face with Bini as soon as Leandro left. I think Leandro did his best with his comments "I'll miss both of you" etc. after Ari's "I'll miss you!" crapola. And her throwing her arms around Leandro like he was the love of her life, not her husband. If Ari was so homesick, certainly a girlfriend could have come to visit vs. her ex-husband. Well, now she knows, Leandro is off the table.

• Love 12

So, the official in uniform who Sumit and Jenny went to regarding the passport - He just sat in an empty office at an empty desk. No pencil, no paper, no computer, no phone ...What does he do? Tell Sumit that yes, he can have a new passport. Sumit didn't fill out an application or anything.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 6

I think it's pretty obvious that all these functionaries--the lawyer, the astrologer, the passport official, the travel agent on the phone, and whatever others we've seen Sumit consulting--are either friends of his or people that TLC hired to play the parts. What person doing a real job does it in an empty room with an empty desk? They never check any reference books ('cause there aren't any) or dispense any paperwork. The "travel agent" answered his business phone, "Hello?" I wish he'd said, "Hello, this is the Sumit's Friend Travel Agency, how may I fake-disappoint you?"

• Useful 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 6
On 9/17/2021 at 11:29 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

That is my thought, this girl is ripe for the woe is me relationship.

You just know he (and his family) see dollar signs every time he looks at Ellie. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
2 hours ago, Kath94 said:

Oh, for goodness' sake, people!  Ari's "nanny" is called Mimi.  Bini has two sisters on the show, and they're called Wish and Mimi.  Sister Mimi looks NOTHING like nanny Mimi.

Are you absolutely sure there are two different people who go by the same name?

Anyway, wild stuff about Corey cheating on Evelin with Jenny. That lady refuses to leave India but managed to make her way to Peru!

• LOL 13
1 hour ago, applewood said:

If Alina feels lonely in Turkey she can call up Darcey and Stacey for a night of fun! LOL Didn't they just go there for their makeover?

I think a TLC crossover show would be so funny. Let's see...... I want Whitney Thore to go out on a date with Colt. Whaddya think? 😃

Or worse, Whitney to go on a date with Big Ed.

Whitney and Ed.  Talk about two TLC people who 100% deserve one another.  I haven't watched Whit since her season 1, and haven't watched 90DF since a season or two ago.  But I think that's such a perfect match.  I would stream that show all day long lol

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I hate tricks like the penis soup.  Unfortunately, he'd already said that he thought it was kind of fatty, and obviously didn't love it, but I wish like hell when they revealed what it was, he'd said, "Oh" and continued to finish the entire bowl.

14 hours ago, Sir RaiderDuck OMS said:

If Corey had even a speck of self-respect, he would've dumped Evelin on the spot. She obviously knew what the soup was and enjoyed humiliating him. Who would want to be married to someone like that? And when the sister said "Now you're going to finish it" or whatever, I would have told her to go fuck herself.

I remember a scene when he came to Ecuador, and she didn't pick him up at the airport and made him figure out on his own how to get to whatever tiny village she lives in.  My reaction was, "She hates that guy."  And that hasn't changed.  And Corey put up with that, and continues to put up with similar expressions of her utter disdain.

3 hours ago, Breedom said:

The sisters are vultures who have found their victim and were going full-force with their bullying. Corey, why are you even answering their questions? They are not married to you, what you have or haven't done is no business of theirs. YOU ARE UNDER NO OBLIGATION TO RESPOND TO THEIR QUESTIONS.

He might be, if he wants to keep his job as "talent" on 90-Day Fiance.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, judyri said:

I don't understand grown people who don't work. 

^^This. It drives me crazy. And I'm not talking about people who are independently wealthy, or have investments that make money so they don't have a traditional 9-5 job. 

I don't understand people don't work, who have no income, yet have bills and responsibilities, but expect others to pay for them. I've had a couple family members with this mentailty. Somehow they don't or won't live in the real world. They expect others to handle things for them. I had this conversation with one of them the other day: "In order to live, you need to eat, have shelter, have a car (depending on where you live), have a bank account, manage money, pay bills. This is called being an adult and living in the real world. How is it possibly acceptable for you to be a man in your 50's with no job, no intent on getting one, and mooching off of people (not me!) who stupidly give in and help you?" 

Response: Blink, blink. I hear crickets. And he's looking at me like I have 2 heads. 

WTF. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

That lady refuses to leave India but managed to make her way to Peru!

Maybe that's where Jenny went the last time she had to leave India for a couple of days to renew her visa? Can you imagine those two together? 

• LOL 6

I can kinda see the sisters' points of view. Their sister, who has said her entire life she was uninterested in marriage, enters into an immigration marriage with a guy who refuses to learn the language of the place in which they live. Then he cheats on her. And he's Corey. I'd order him the penis soup, too.

Which is not at all to say that Evelyn doesn't deserve a nice, big bowl herself.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4

I’m not even sure the Jenny story by Corey is even real.  Probably contrived to give them a story this season.  Corey seems too docile and unmotivated to have an affair.  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, hookedontv said:

I don't understand people don't work, who have no income, yet have bills and responsibilities, but expect others to pay for them. I've had a couple family members with this mentailty.

I was just reading an article on this!  A LOT, and I mean a lot, of men don't work.  Take out homeless/mentally ill/unable, take out disabled, take out wealthy and don't need to, take out retired at 55 thanks for asking, take out stay at home dad.....there are MANY men (and women) who won't work.  I mean, what the holy hell?  Glad my siblings are all workers......and savers!

• Love 5
3 hours ago, Pondlass1 said:

I still don’t get the Jenny and Submit thing. Even after all this time I don’t get it. What does she see in him? He’s deceitful, he lies, he’s certainly no prize and it’s clear he’s never ever going to marry her. And what does he see in her? She looks every bit her age, she’s no sugar mommy as she has no money. So what do they do all day? Neither one works.  Do they just hang around the house TLC is proving for filming?  They don’t seem overly affectionate with one another. He’s outright lying to her and she’s not bothered by the humiliation  apparently. 
I’m sure India is beautiful but they appear to be living in a run down unsavoury area and must be locked into their TLC home with iron gates. And surviving a pandemic seems less likely in India than in the US. I’d be on the first flight home if I were Jenny.  Submit is a lost cause. 
Maybe the sex is extra good? 🤔

Idk.  I suspect he was hoping to land an American sugar mommy, and Jenny sort of fit that bill (just barely).  Jenny was swept up in the fantasy of a foreign hansome man sweeping in as her protector/savior and if you try really hard Submit sort of gits that storyline (just barely).

I think neither are willing to look at their actual relationship with any critical or realistic eye.

They barely, sort of have what they hoped they would.  It's good enough for them, I guess.

• Love 5
15 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

It’s what happens to snickerdoodle.

6 hours ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And seriously people! SKOODLYPOOP?? What the ever living fuck? 

This is the term John Green uses in Crash Course videos to keep them G-rated (ish). Steven is the right age to have been watching those in/for school and he definitely seems like the type to be into John Green lingo.

6 hours ago, judyri said:

I don't understand grown people who don't work.  Ariele has a nanny for the baby, what does she do?  Sumit is living off Jenny's Social Security?  At least Bini is working.

Didn't Bini say at the beginning of the season that it's really hard to find jobs there? He seems to be working a mix of PT gigs. Maybe there's not much Ari can do, especially without speaking Amharic.

It's common to have a nanny there, and it gives one more person a paying job. Ari is a dingbat and the baby is better off with another pair of eyes on him.

Sumit is a shiftless loser and Jenny is stupid. No excuses for them.

The "we were on a break" reference is amusing, but from how I understood it, Corey and Evelin weren't "on a break." She dumped him but he couldn't go home (because of COVID? not clear on the timeline), so he went to Peru. When he met Jenny, he believed his relationship with Evelin was over. Unlike Evelin, who slept with half the guys in Engabao while Corey believed they were together. This was confirmed by her friend who pretends to be Corey's friend to torment him. Corey's capacity for humiliation is disturbing.

I think we're about done with "toxic sisters" as a trope on this franchise. Evelin, Bini, Libby, Asuelu, Pedro, Melanie, Tom, Jorge... did I miss anyone? OK, TLC, we get it. Sisters can be such bitches! <eyeroll>

• LOL 4
  • Love 7

I have a couple of thoughts on the Corey/Evelin thing.  First, a marriage certificate isn't a factor for faithfulness; love is.  I don't see a cheating legally married spouse any worse than a cheating committed partner.  Second, I'd bet that Evelin kicked his ass out and he couldn't get back to the States.  Maybe he ended up in Peru and met someone that actually treated him with some kindness, unlike the Wicked Bitch of Ecuador.  If that's what happened, why not hook up with someone?  I'm totally theorizing here.

Edited by Chloe Dog
Changed opinions to thoughts.
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, hookedontv said:

^^This. It drives me crazy. And I'm not talking about people who are independently wealthy, or have investments that make money so they don't have a traditional 9-5 job. 

I don't understand people don't work, who have no income, yet have bills and responsibilities, but expect others to pay for them. I've had a couple family members with this mentailty. Somehow they don't or won't live in the real world. They expect others to handle things for them. I had this conversation with one of them the other day: "In order to live, you need to eat, have shelter, have a car (depending on where you live), have a bank account, manage money, pay bills. This is called being an adult and living in the real world. How is it possibly acceptable for you to be a man in your 50's with no job, no intent on getting one, and mooching off of people (not me!) who stupidly give in and help you?" 

Response: Blink, blink. I hear crickets. And he's looking at me like I have 2 heads. 

WTF. 

My brother is 58 and hasn’t worked in 30 years.  Mooches off my parents.  When they are gone he is going to have to scramble.  He isn’t going to get Social Security.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

I think we're about done with "toxic sisters" as a trope on this franchise. Evelin, Bini, Libby, Asuelu, Pedro, Melanie, Tom, Jorge... did I miss anyone? OK, TLC, we get it. Sisters can be such bitches! <eyeroll>

With Charlie they may be starting a dick brothers trope.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Cini said:

So, the official in uniform who Sumit and Jenny went to regarding the passport - He just sat in an empty office at an empty desk. No pencil, no paper, no computer, no phone ...What does he do? Tell Sumit that yes, he can have a new passport. Sumit didn't fill out an application or anything.

The guy in the rent-a-cop uniform mentioned you do it online.  I checked, and yes, you go to the official website and enter your information and apply for a new passport.  Sumit (or Jenny) could have looked it up in 30 seconds, but TLC needed to stage a pointless scene.

• Love 14
8 hours ago, judyri said:

I don't understand grown people who don't work.  Ariele has a nanny for the baby, what does she do?  Sumit is living off Jenny's Social Security?  At least Bini is working.

I don’t understand why people can’t meet their spouses in a nightclub like I did.

In this or last episode she turned 63 so she’s been there off and on for some time. Somethings tells me she never was in high paying job so is getting at least 30% less than if she’d waited to 66 but we determined can  still have nice lifestyle in India .   I did quick search/ watched video and non citizen spouses  can collect on the US spouses SS as a dependent( 50%)  or their full amount if she dies ( in this case ) 100 % of what she’s been collecting. It would behoove  the whole Summit family for him to marry her ass. Someone correct me if I misunderstood. There are a few countries where you can receive not receive them  Cuba being one. 
The previews  looks like mom and dad Summit just state their  disapproval and  just walk away , no hair kari. 
It’s  unbelievable  that a father-in-law can take your visa and this idiot has to take him by the hand and get a copy. 

• Love 6

Steven and Alina: Oh how he wants to stay at the hostel, where there will be many sources of temptation for him and that Alina will never find out. He will maintain the skoodlypooplyooply facade, all the while helping himself to any available girl. I hope that Masha does a number on him an Alina clonks him with that Book of Mormon, Russian Version. Hopefully Alina will look at how he acts and not the weird words he uses with her. No idea why he couldn't find a 2 bedroom apartment to share. Guess he wants his cake and to eat it too. Alina deserves much better and maybe SteVen could get some counselling.

Jenny and Sumit: A missing passport scenario! Uh, just get a new one. Say the old one is lost, you moved, whatever. No going to some 'official's' office. Pick up a form, do it online, etc. The Hare Krishna thing isn't working out. Jenny, take a good look at Sumit and maybe give him a deadline about his plans for marrying you. Unless his parents die soon, he is not going to marry you. He's happy to have you around until maybe he finds a better person to grift.

Ariela and Bini: Leandro is now gone and Bini can do the happy butt bongo dance. Maybe the ex didn't make the right moves or he doesn't want Ariela and her kid. Nice to visit for an hour but no thanks. Don't even think Ariela wants Bini. The doomed dreadlocks. The sisters do have personalities and I thought Leandro may have been interested in one, or was that the ex? Next time, the guest stays at a hotel and you meet for lunch and do some tourist stuff.

Corey and Evelin: So she admitted they married a year ago as some sort of visa thing. Her sisters hate him - uh, ladies, you can have your own dudes who Evelin will probably hate. Maybe they are also looking for American suckers. No idea what Corey sees in her but he is letting her treat him like this. Is it the exotic pretty on the outside wife he likes? Maybe he likes her abusing him. The soup was in poor taste. There are better ways to get back at someone. The sisters seemed pretty childish. Let the relationship run its course and maybe Corey will go back to the US, but leave all the investments behind.

Kenny and Armando: Kenny, stop crying. Read the room, take the baby steps with Armando's parents and other family. The daughter had way too many waterworks and well it is fine to be emotional, a little less will be great. The dad being at the store or coming home from the store was a nice excuse, but Armando's dad does love him. He may eventually accept Kenny as part of the family - see how he is around Armando, whether he respects him, values him, encourages him, how he interacts with Hannah, etc.

Ellie and Victor: Uh, why did you fly to a hurricane ravaged island a couple of days after it hit? Hope Victor doesn't see her as a walking ATM. Hope he also does something with the facial hair appendage hanging from his chin. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 14

I am not going to be too hard in Kenneth and his daughter (and their tears). The pandemic has brought up a lot of emotions for people- especially those separated from loved ones. And some people just cry A LOT. 

I don’t think it’s so odd that Kenneth hadn’t been away from his kids for more than a week, not everyone goes away to college or has relatives out of town to visit. Especially with him being a single Dad that makes sense. I know it was a different time but my Mom hadn’t been away from her own parents for more than two weeks until after her Mother died- she went to college and medical school in the same city she grew up in. As long as my Mom and I have lived in the same city we have seen each other at least once a week (I did go away to college though). 
I guess I feel for Kenneth & his kids because it was an adjustment for him to move away and then the pandemic hit which threw a wrench into everyone’s plans. 

• Love 6

I don’t see why Steven’s explanation for staying at a hostel is suspicious. It makes sense if he’s truly into staying celibate until marriage.  I realize he’s had sex previously.  Did I miss something that indicates he’s a horn dog and trying to hit it off with other women?  Years ago, hostels were free or very low cost. That’s why it makes sense, if your low on cash.  I’d be concerned with covid though.  Seems it would be very risky sleeping around strangers who are traveling the world.  For that reason, I’d not tolerate the hostel stay. 

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3

I only recently started watching this.  What happened to the mother of Kenneth's children? He makes it sound like he raised them as a single parent? I get that he came out later in life, but I don't really know his backstory.  Hey, at least he's trying to learn some Spanish.

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, judyri said:

I only recently started watching this.  What happened to the mother of Kenneth's children? He makes it sound like he raised them as a single parent? I get that he came out later in life, but I don't really know his backstory.  Hey, at least he's trying to learn some Spanish.

https://www.distractify.com/p/kenneth-90-day-fiance-ex-wife

Here is an article that talks about the mother of Kenneth's children

9 minutes ago, judyri said:

I think he has been out since he was young.  He was never married to a woman.  That was Armando.

• Love 3

@judyri Kenneth came out as a young man (19 I think) raised his children as a single parent. The kids all have the same bio mom who agreed to carry the kids for him; they pretended to be a married couple because that was required back in the 90s to go through IVF. 

Kenneth said he had a long term relationship before Armando that ended a while ago but they didn’t co-parent the kids together. 

1 hour ago, DVDFreaker said:

Speaking of that, why did Bini's sister say "We need the baby here?" 

Because she lives in a patrilineal society and the idea of her brother’s offspring being raised away from the paternal extended family is taboo to her.

I would think especially so with the Mom being a white USC with no ties to Ethiopian culture outside of the baby- it’s not as if the mother has any knowledge of their religious/cultural traditions to pass onto the baby. 

That being said- Wish needs to step back and 1. Not take her frustrations out in Ari- Ari never did anything to her, and 2. Speak to her own brother. Wish was 100% in the wrong the way she was speaking to Ari and put out her finger. 

• Love 5
6 hours ago, JocelynCavanaugh said:

Didn't Bini say at the beginning of the season that it's really hard to find jobs there? He seems to be working a mix of PT gigs. Maybe there's not much Ari can do, especially without speaking Amharic.

Bini is a performer & personal trainer so I imagine he was out of work for a good bit of time with Covid restrictions. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Dobian said:

The guy in the rent-a-cop uniform mentioned you do it online.  I checked, and yes, you go to the official website and enter your information and apply for a new passport.  Sumit (or Jenny) could have looked it up in 30 seconds, but TLC needed to stage a pointless scene.

This didn’t crystallize for me when I watched, but does this mean Sumit could have applied for a replacement passport from his phone immediately after the in-laws took his? But instead he chose to wait over a year? When Jenny has her shit together more than you, it’s a bad sign.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

This didn’t crystallize for me when I watched, but does this mean Sumit could have applied for a replacement passport from his phone immediately after the in-laws took his? But instead he chose to wait over a year? When Jenny has her shit together more than you, it’s a bad sign.

Yup!!!! Sumit has no intentions of leaving the country or marrying Jenny. He’s lied to everyone and used her. I believed he didn’t want to be married to his wife any more, but he doesn’t want to marry Jenny. 

• Love 12
33 minutes ago, nutella fitzgerald said:

Didn’t he say that before he could apply online there would have to be an investigation into whether they resided at that address for at least six months?  But they could have started that sooner lol.

• Love 3
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Didn’t he say that before he could apply online there would have to be an investigation into whether they resided at that address for at least six months?  But they could have started that sooner lol.

I assume this is a translation thing and he meant Sumit has to provide proof of residency, such as utility bills or a lease agreement. He probably also has those on his phone!

• Love 5
12 hours ago, DVDFreaker said:

He does not have to bone her, he can do oral sex

I agree, to me it was all about intent.  But the fact that I am spending anytime on that wet dishrag Corey is embarrassing.

Edited by Mrs. Hanson
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

Yup!!!! Sumit has no intentions of leaving the country or marrying Jenny. He’s lied to everyone and used her. I believed he didn’t want to be married to his wife any more, but he doesn’t want to marry Jenny. 

Jenny come back to the United States. There are plenty of commitment phobe, scammers here to take advantage of you.

• LOL 9
  • Love 3

Jenny, just make the decision to move on and commit to it. Summit is not the guy for you. I don't see any passion between the two of you or any deep love from his side. He only creates problems for you. His idea of communication is to look apathetic and stare into space. He isn't fighting for you. You know he will never go against his parents to marry you. It's time to accept it and go back to the US where new opportunities will await. Your life is not over if you leave Summit.

• Love 8
3 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Jenny, just make the decision to move on and commit to it. Summit is not the guy for you. I don't see any passion between the two of you or any deep love from his side. He only creates problems for you. His idea of communication is to look apathetic and stare into space. He isn't fighting for you. You know he will never go against his parents to marry you. It's time to accept it and go back to the US where new opportunities will await. Your life is not over if you leave Summit.

Jenny is nothing without the drama in this relationship, if she goes back home she will simply be a middle aged woman looking to restart her life, no job, no money really, no place to live, no furniture., no car...it all sounds better than living in India waiting for a man thirty years younger to marry you when you know in your heart he will never marry you.  Honestly, does she think there will be some magical thing that if they marry life will improve for her?  Does she think Submit will become a different person and suddenly stop lying to her?  Does she think his parents will welcome her in their home and hearts? Hah!!! I think not!

• Love 10

Although there has been speculation that perhaps SteVen is on the spectrum, after watching this episode I think that SteVen has a severe case of wanting attention (which Alina even referenced [he likes to be the center of attention]).  I doubt he would have jumped in the pool if the camera hadn't been there.  I think Alina is already regretting her decision-I also think it was enticing to have this grand romance AND be on t.v. but the reality is just starting to sink in.

Loved how easy it was to get a new passport for Summit after all of the drama (AND the unnecessary disrespectful attempt to scam Hare Krishna for a missionary visa. Jenny is just as much of a scammer as Summit.  

It saddened me to see the aftermath of the hurricane.  My heart and prayers are with all of those impacted (yes, I know it happened months ago, but it takes a long time to rebuild, etc.).  

It was interesting to note that they showed several moments of people working in traditional jobs in some of the locations.  I enjoy seeing those references but it also made me wonder if the producers are acknowledging how boring this season is so they are padding out the episodes.

Wow, was Leandro trying to get out of Ari's death hug but she just wouldn't let him go.  She desperately wanted him to want her but realized he wasn't going to be her end-game.  Leandro was very clearly referencing the two of them rather than just Ari and he went with the totally correct answer in missing Avi most of all.  I wonder if being separated from her for a while and seeing her again helped him realize that it was definitely over on his part (obviously not on hers despite her numerous proclamations of love for Bini).  

• Love 14

In terms of seeing the traditional jobs I wonder if the camera people are bored out of their skulls filming these idiots so to keep themselves awake take footage of regular people. Then the producers , equally bored , put it on the show.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1