Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Anybody pay Words With Friends? You can chat to the people you play with if you want. I always get these guys who want to chat but then they start hitting on you. I just delete them immediately. 

My son has a wonderful friend with an excellent job.  He met his now wife through online dating and they now live in Hawaii with their one year old son.  So, you never know!

if it wasn’t for this forum I might be tempted to change the channel.  I hope the season gets better.

• Love 12
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Bilal is not factoring in that he is a liar. He is lying to Shae by showing her a run down ugly house and acting like she deserves it. 

EXACTLY, he is a liar. That would be my biggest issue.  Also, I’m certain he doesn’t have “wealth” or as much as he fronts. He’s a $30k millionaire. And a DB!

• Love 13
Just now, Suzywriter said:

Bilal is not factoring in that he is a liar. He is lying to Shae by showing her a run down ugly house and acting like she deserves it. 

The bee in my bonnet is also that he claims that he's a successful real estate investor/agent.  His whole story starts to unravel, if she begins to ask, "Are you really a slumlord?  How many building violations are open against you?"

• Love 14

I hope this lady has a friend or a relative in the U.S. that she can call and pick her up because this man…I can’t even remember his name…broke down dusty Montell Jordan is a real asshole. This would be a first date I would walk out on in the first five minutes. Unfortunately, she’s stuck in another country.

• Love 16
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Did Shaeda live in luxury or wealth in Trini? Or was she thinking everyone in America live in mansions. She better get the next flight home. 

I think she expected clean, well kept and not looking like it was decorated by a realtor named Babs. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 13

I am starting to understand why Bilal is wondering if Shaheed is a gold digger.  When asked what she was looking forward to, she replied, "I can't wait to see his house and his car."  Not a good sign.  I thought it would be "finally being with my future husband every day."  However, I still believe Bilal is wrong for pulling this prank.

• Love 6

I keep wondering if she pulled out her teeth and revealed she wore dentures if Bilal would be cool with it because I suspect part of what he likes about her is her looks. (Disclaimer: I have tons of crowns and I have relatives with dentures.)

• Love 14
Just now, Straycat80 said:

Did Shaeda live in luxury or wealth in Trini? Or was she thinking everyone in America live in mansions. She better get the next flight home. 

Maybe that is why she is still single, could it be that she expects too much from a guy  $$$$$  ??

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And this holier-than-thou "you could be homeless!" "What about the guy on the corner who lives under a tarp?" FUCK. YOU. 

He is such a garbage person…he does this little test yet I bet you his murder van that he hasn’t lifted a finger to help that community

• Love 18
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And this holier-than-thou "you could be homeless!" "What about the guy on the corner who lives under a tarp?" FUCK. YOU. 

I hate him so much

Where is the "punch in the face" line?

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I am starting to understand why Bilal is wondering if Shaheed is a gold digger.  When asked what she was looking forward to, she replied, "I can't wait to see his house and his car."  Not a good sign.  I thought it would be "finally being with my future husband every day."  However, I still believe Bilal is wrong for pulling this prank.

i think that is, in part, because he has refused to show her either one for 2 years.

Edited by JennyMominFL
  • Love 18

Bilal: "I thought about bringing flowers to the airport but instead I arranged an elaborate lie about where I live AND to top it off I'll pick her up in a van. And she'll appreciate it!"

Bilal doesn’t deserve her. She’s too beautiful and kind. Sis find better because he’s not it!

• Love 9
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

THIS RIGHT HERE. Its that well worn Sharp trope in disguise. Foreign fiancee should fall to her knees and kiss the ground for the chance to live on the gold paved streets of America! If not, she is a gold digger who only wants a green card. We see you, Matt Sharp.

• Love 16
1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

He's not just pulling a hostile prank, he is bullying her by not apologizing or offering any suggestions of what they can fix or even showing enthusiasm about it being 'their home'. He's not smiling, not being friendly and criticizing her. 

He's dispicable. I wish she'd run. He's an emotional abuser. 

• Love 20

It looks like Jibri is moving into the basement of his parents' house.  And, last week, he was setting up that clothing rack.  This week, he has added two cheap, plastic hangers - he must use those to hang his easily-ripped pants.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
21 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I always do a search on any problems I have on YouTube, you wouldn’t believe how much I’ve been helped by just random people’s video’s. IMO sounds like you need a new TV.

I recently learned how to get through paywalls on articles from a You Tube video. Also how to fix the sound on my computer. I agree You Tube videos can be really helpful.

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jabroni thinks he’s so stylish, but it reads “Asshat.”

or traumatic brain injury. 

A man with a serious impairment said to me "I like that hat! That is a nice hat!" I was wearing a bike helmet with lights on it.  I smiled and thanked him graciously, btw. Jibri would not get the same courtesy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5