Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, greekmom said:

He's going to get the $250

That is a lot of money for a gold tone and glass stone ring. I guess the fake ring goes with their fake relationship

He thinks $3000 is a lot to spend on an engagement ring? Has he ever shopped for a real diamond?

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Love 13

It's sad that Jasmine settles for some ugly guy 20 years older than her, who should have his shit together by now and STILL ends up with a cheap engagement ring.  Come ON.  You've been bamboozled and flimflammed, girl!

• Love 20
Just now, Eldemarge said:

It's sad that Jasmine settles for some ugly guy 20 years older than her, who should have his shit together by now and STILL ends up with a cheap engagement ring.  Come ON.  You've been bamboozled and flimflammed, girl!

Right? Her gold digger game is weak

• LOL 4
  • Love 12
14 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Who was the former cast member on TLC  who yelled You Lie, You Lie, you Lie! .?  I think on Return To Amish.

I think it was Sabrina and I’m embarrassed that I remembered her name 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Maybe Gino is playing it smart, since she’s bound to pull it off and throw it at him innumerable times before they call it quits.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

Jasmine's personality sucks but she should be able to find a shallow man who only cares about her looks who is actually better than Gino.

• Useful 2
  • Love 14
7 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I would pay to see Ella in Dubai wearing a hijab and frantically calling Johnny who never got on the plane. 

Would love to see her with a quilt on her head wandering around the airport.

Actually, would love to see the locals’ responses to this more.

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, goofygirl said:

I think Ginno and his $250/270 ring is NOT going to impress Jasmine.  He's just trying to butter her up.  Too bad, that little diamond ain't gonna do it!

Let's be honest. If Gino was really going to propose he would have gone to a pawn shop or Wally's back home and picked up something better for $250.

This is because of him sending her nudies to his ex.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
Just now, magemaud said:

I think it was Sabrina and I’m embarrassed that I remembered her name 

It was …and I remember that the only liar was her. Rebecca didn’t want your junky ass a round her kids and you stole money from her but she looked like the asshole because she was too polite to say this on national television 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3