Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Is there anything remotely attractive about him?

The back of his head?  He wears a hat all the time out of a sense of humility, not shame?

Edited by OneGuy
  • LOL 10

Gino is also so creepy. He looks like a caregiver in scrubs comes in and does his bath HIS WAY (hat on) before showing him that is favorite pajama top and shorts are ready, and bribes him with chocolate milk to get dressed without a fuss.

Edited by Suzywriter
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

If I hear "We is BIG" one more time I'm running myself into the fucking TV.

I started to watch the first episode, and I couldn't stand it after about 10 minutes.     That show should be called 1 Ton Best Friends, because that's what the four of them add up to. 

Kim and Usman are both pathetic.   

Mike is going to get his heart broken, isn't he?  Her sons will be so sad if they don't come here to be a family with Mike.  So Ximena wants lipo, and bigger boobs?   Does she plan to be a pole dancer next?  

Jasmine sneezes and the guy who blurs stuff out on this show will be getting a big paycheck.   She's almost naked in that swimsuit.  Gino is a fool. 

So, no more Alina?   Good. 

Ben is awful, and I hope Mahogany dumps him, and he has to go home.   

Ella's plans are so strange, so Johnny is supposed to meet her in Dubai this time?      

I am not watching that phony show about the Derricos.    The parents backgrounds are very suspect, and I don't think the mother will stop until she has 20 kids, to beat out the Duggars. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 11
1 minute ago, ExMathMajor said:

I can't get over the fact that Gino's in his 50s playing stupid games with people. Ugh.

Meanwhile...look at that cute cat! OMG, Mike with the American Tourister luggage tag. (Yes, I'm old.)

Gino is 50? The hat deages hm by 4-6 years.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I hate those whiny bitches. They live in huge houses and do nothing.  What's their problem?

I have no idea. It looks like the same old thing every single time.

2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

is that the one that said she can wipe herself now?

IIRC it was Tammy?

• Love 4
4 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike is a lovesick puppy, while Ximena is finding ways to “amuse” herself in his absence.

visiting the incarcerated daily. such a caring woman

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, I'm deriving an unholy amount of amusement watching Jasmine trying to wrench her botox-ed, filler-ed face into some kind of expression. (sob, sob).

At least she won't be asking Gino to fund her breast augmentation 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2
16 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Much love and snark ❤️

16 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

We’re here for you. Let us lift your spirits.

17 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Condolences on your uncle.

19 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm so sorry friend. We will lift you up in snark.

There is not enough steel wool and pumice stone in the world. 

19 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

So sorry for your loss!

Hamza thinks getting married is worth “giving a chance.”. That has to be one of the weakest foundations for a wedding I have ever heard.

Thank you so much. I appreciate it, and if anyone can help, it's this group! 😍

Edited by Bees52
  • Love 20
14 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

I started to watch the first episode, and I couldn't stand it after about 10 minutes.     That show should be called 1 Ton Best Friends, because that's what the four of them add up to. 

Kim and Usman is pathetic.   

Mike is going to get his heart broken, isn't he?  Her sons will be so sad if they don't come here to be a family with Mike.  So Ximena wants lipo, and bigger boobs?   Does she plan to be a pole dancer next?  

Jasmine sneezes and the guy who blurs stuff out on this show will be getting a big paycheck.   She's almost naked in that swimsuit.

So, no more Alina?   Good. 

Ben is awful, and I hope Mahogany dumps him, and he has to go home.   

Exactly! Clearly Jasmine's anger with Gino's texts "to hees Ex, naked pictures of me!" is because he didn't  send them to the entire world!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’d have taken that piece of shoe lace off the minute I needed to pee and changed into real clothes, just for comfort if nothing else.

exactly.

I would have showered, packed my shit. Gone to the restaurant, had an expensive meal and drink and charge it to the room. And Leave.

• Useful 1
  • Love 14
6 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

When Gino talks, I just picture Roger from American Dad or that comedian/actor from the 60s…

You nailed it...this has been bugging me for weeks... Gino = Roger

Edited by Floatingbison
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2