Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I read on Reddit that Gino has a small tuft of hair and psoriasis under his hat (I think an ex of his came by??).   So next time you look at that face, just imagine a moist farm of bacteria hiding under that hat.  Probably looks like a fungus-y Charlie Brown.

and just like that, I lost the desire to ever eat again.

• LOL 7
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Her eyes hurt from rubbing all that onion in them. 

Oh, so he's just trying to keep from rocking the boat so she doesn't go off on him again before he flees for his life. 

That would be the smart thing but you know he won’t…

• Love 5

Wow, Mahogany is not wanting Ben to come. Cock-blocked before the meet-up!

See you all next week, provided it stops snowing at some point. I just saw a truck go down the road and it's the first vehicle I've seen since early this morning.

Edited by mmecorday
  • Love 12

Well, I want to go to sleep but I'm not sure I really like the color scheme in the bedroom anymore.  I CAN'T SLEEP LIKE THIS!!  I'll probably be awake through tomorrow's D&S show.  Thanks for a fun night.  Have a great week.

• LOL 8
  • Love 11
9 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I read on Reddit that Gino has a small tuft of hair and psoriasis under his hat (I think an ex of his came by??).   So next time you look at that face, just imagine a moist farm of bacteria hiding under that hat.  Probably looks like a fungus-y Charlie Brown.

I need disability benefits after reading that.

• LOL 10
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Gino saving the reveal under the hat when he's locked down a visit to DR PIMPLEPOPPER.

• LOL 7
  • Love 3

This is the second week I missed the show but I’ll catch up another day.  I really miss my Sunday night snark.  I have a word of warning for my friends that live in icy conditions.  Last Sunday we woke up to driveways that were a sheet of thick ice.  My brother went to salt my mom’s driveway and fell hard.  He was taken by ambulance to a high level trauma center.  Apparently he literally cracked his head open.  He had an emergency cranieotomy to relieve pressure on his brain from swelling and bleeding. Today the trama surgeon called and said that the family had to make a serious choice.  Stop life support or not.  My mom will have to make that decision.  My brother and I have not been close over the years but it’s still really tragic.

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am laughing my ass off. Wonder if Ben finally realizes what he’s gotten himself into. The only question I have is how much money he sent.

A couple of his kids probably had to sacrifice new shoes or a trip to the dentist or a laptop for school. I'm sure they understand, dad has to get his rocks off. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

I love that everyone now hates Kody, I’m watching just to see the kids get mad at his disco match stick

Same, see y’all in that chat thread because I am an idiot

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, greekmom said:

that would make a good topic heading,

I wish there was a mod who can do this topics for the couples.

I used to know a guy like that.  But then a pile of gelatin said his services were no longer needed. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Architecture is waaaaay more education-intensive than being the furnace guy, though.

Yes, but the point is most things from Tunisia do not transfer here, from what I have heard from my friends! 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I am laughing my ass off. Wonder if Ben finally realizes what he’s gotten himself into. The only question I have is how much money he sent.

I need tech help to set up my loan request, AI catfish personalities, and farts in a jar business.  Anyone else in?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I need disability benefits after reading that.

HAHAHHAHA

1 minute ago, Emmeline said:

This is the second week I missed the show but I’ll catch up another day.  I really miss my Sunday night snark.  I have a word of warning for my friend that live in icy conditions.  Last Sunday we woke up to driveways that were a sheet of ice.  My brother went to salt my mom’s driveway and feel.  He was taken by ambulance to a high level trauma center.  He had an immediate cranieotomy to relieve pressure on his brain from swelling and bleeding. Today the trama surgeon called and said that the family had to make a serious choice.  Stop life support or not.  My mom will have to make that decision.  My brother and I have not been close over the years but it’s still really tragic.

Oh Emmeline I’m so so sorry.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

This is the second week I missed the show but I’ll catch up another day.  I really miss my Sunday night snark.  I have a word of warning for my friend that live in icy conditions.  Last Sunday we woke up to driveways that were a sheet of ice.  My brother went to salt my mom’s driveway and feel.  He was taken by ambulance to a high level trauma center.  He had an immediate cranieotomy to relieve pressure on his brain from swelling and bleeding. Today the trama surgeon called and said that the family had to make a serious choice.  Stop life support or not.  My mom will have to make that decision.  My brother and I have not been close over the years but it’s still really tragic.

I’m so sorry that is tragic. My dad fell down 3 steps…3… was on a ventilator and died last year. It’s crazy how fragile life can be. Take care of yourself and your family

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I’m so sorry, 

• Love 3

You snarkers are getting more and more hilarious. I can hardly keep up! Have a great week and bundle up! Buy what you need and then a little extra because empty shelves are going to be a problem in the coming weeks. Be strong, stay safe and live your best life.

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I'm so sad that that happened to your brother! Sending you guys love and hugs.

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, greekmom said:

guys I am hoping the big storm that's suppose to come is a big lie.

Night and sweet dreams.

We're kind of having it now. It's been freezing cold all weekend and warmed up enough earlier tonight to snow and rain. Well, it is winter... 😭

Have a good night, all, stay safe and see you soon! ✌️

• Love 6
11 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

We had rain Wednesday and Thursday. Ice everywhere. I spent hours clearing off my driveway. Ran out of ice melt and it is sold out in places here. Neighbors? Driveways and porches are ice sheets. Your story is very tragic.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

who goes to bed with full makeup!?!?!?!!

Gino should tell her his ex wife would take her makeup before bed then sit back and watch Jasmean go off.

Gino should tell Jasmean that his ex wife was on birth control pills too...Jasmean would flush the rest of her pills at that instant.

Gino should just go home and block her number.

• Love 6
15 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Night and sweet dreams.

We are getting one tomorrow. Freezing rain, rain, and then wind and snow. Just great. More ice.

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Night and sweet dreams.

Me too…the heat in our car is broken and 3 different garages couldn’t fix it. Finally got an appointment at the dealership at 7 am tomorrow. 

• Love 5
53 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

HAS MEMPHIS EVER BEEN TO SOMEONE’S HOUSE BEFORE?? This is not how you behave.

What?  You mean don't bone your "fiance" the first night after his mom telling you no?  Then condescending to everyone?

• LOL 4