Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

True! True! True! 
She uses her parents to support her fling baby...now she is demanding that the father of her child prove his attraction to her before he can meet his child.  AND he arrived with a big smile and a cheerful attitude. 

Be Grateful.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
34 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Yve is beautiful. There's nothing wrong with dating a younger man but Mohamed is too immature for this relationship.

She might have been beautiful before all the plastic surgery. 

• Love 6
13 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Why do all aspiring social media “influencers” look like low rent Kardashians? The fake eyelashes, extrensions, Botox, fillers...ugh.

I agree, those friggin Kardashians!  They not only made girls and women have unrealistic physical expectations for themselves they make these delusional young woman believe they can become rich and famous being an influencer.  Maybe They need to do a sex video with Jibri urinating on Miona.  Isn’t that the sex tape that set off Kim’s career.  I hate that family but they’re laughing all the way to the bank.

• Love 9
5 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Those of you who’ve experienced new parenthood, tell me: Were you this desperate to get away from your baby? What percentage of the time? Trying to garner some kind of sympathy for Emily because…I’m failing…

I was, but I had a rather difficult pregnancy, an even more difficult baby, and very little support. We didn't bond, I had undiagnosed/untreated postpartum depression , and was miserable.  Yes, I wanted to get away!

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

SAME. I'm a city girl to my bones.

Me too!  I've lived in New York City my entire life.  My husband is from Columbus, Ohio.  He thinks we are going to retire there, one day.  Poor thing!

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, TazDevil said:

Is the desk area so Mohamed can keep up with online school back home and graduate high school?

Well he does need his highschool diploma.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Emily is giving me big a little bit Nicole vibes hanging on Azan when he wasn't interested.

True. Based on what Emily has shown us so far……there’s not a lot of promise there.  

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, JennyMominFL said:

I tried leaving my 2 year old to spend a couple of nights in a hotel. We missed him and went home and got him.

I've done that too. My parents volunteered to take the baby for the weekend. I think we made it through Friday night and picked him up Saturday morning. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Considering how different Ari looks, I bet she had a lot of plastic surgery while she was in the U.S.

She insists it was only Botox

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mohamed reminds me of George Michael.

Oh my Lord Jesus...DON'T YOU DARE ASSOCIATE GEORGE MICHAEL WITH 90 DAY FIANCE! HE LOOKS LIKE TEEM! ENOUGH SAID! TEEM! EGYPTEEM!

Now, for a great flashback to one of my favorite songs EVER. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
3 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

Me too!  I've lived in New York City my entire life.  My husband is from Columbus, Ohio.  He thinks we are going to retire there, one day.  Poor thing!

That would be a huge adjustment.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

B Grateful...there is a tax on the letter 'e'.

"B" as is 'hood bougie."  The lack of "e" is a test that you're not a gold digger.  An hour later, with no additional screen time (thankfully), and Bilal still annoys me.

• Love 5
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

I feel like him and her special needs son are gonna get into temper tantrum fights over toys.

Does Mohammed look like Tim if you squint?

Yes, I thought it too!   Glad you said it.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, ExMathMajor said:

Those of you who’ve experienced new parenthood, tell me: Were you this desperate to get away from your baby? What percentage of the time? Trying to garner some kind of sympathy for Emily because…I’m failing…

I never did. I really enjoyed my six month maternity leave. I didn't cry when I took him to day care or anything, but I loved hanging out with him. He's 28 now and I still do! 

3 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

True! True! True! 
She uses her parents to support her fling baby...now she is demanding that the father of her child prove his attraction to her before he can meet his child.  AND he arrived with a big smile and a cheerful attitude. 

Right? He seems like a nice person. She, on the other hand, is a bundle of insecurity who's been stewing about all this for what, over a year? She's going to burst forth with all her pent up frustrations and worries and drive this guy off with a vengeance. 

• Love 6