Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Charley is sweet but the rest of them corrupt him. I love Macs mum

The first few seasons he is awful …trying to manipulate to waitress ( his wife in real life) to have sex with him…the jihadi video etc. Pretty morally bankrupt. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Alright guys, you really delivered with the snark tonite and I really enjoyed it! I will see you all next week for more laughs, snark, and goodies! Hope we get a good episode coming up! I will see you all around the forums! For now, have a great night! Peace out.

• Love 13
3 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

I was watching cat videos on Tik Tok (LOL I am old) and 2 videos of Grangela singing with somebody popped up. Nooooooooo how do they know I watch this trash?

Data mining at its best. And TikTok does it the best of the best. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

The first few seasons he is awful …trying to manipulate to waitress ( his wife in real life) to have sex with him…the jihadi video etc. Pretty morally bankrupt. 

I love that Charlie and the Waitress are married in real life.

• Love 5

OMG I'M SCREAMING Mahogany RUNNNNNNN

Mike, you're an idiot.

Gino, I hope Jasmine's mom gives you the bitch-slap we all want to give you.

What secret, Usman? Zara's a real person?

I don't care about Memphis. I do, however, want to know how to say "fuck this shit" in Arabic.

It's been fun, folks! Have a great week!

• LOL 3
  • Love 10
16 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’ve been bingeing It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia…not for everyone or polite company…it’s awful but hilarious 

Who said you were among polite company here? 😉

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh just look a these two. Why, for five minutes they couldn't stop talking. Such a deep and meaningful soul connection. I could weep.

He would have a deeper connection with a mahogany (table). 

• LOL 4
13 minutes ago, TazDevil said:

Maybe he can't reach around to the back of his head to do it?  Maybe he did and that's as good as he could get it?  You know he's not going to pay someone to do it.

Hey, if *someone* could wash their vagina, Gino could shave the back of his head 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Skeevy one eyed creeper.

"Yes, I'm thirty years older than your daughter, but something something Jesus true love."

Good night, All!  I have a few pages of snark to catch up on...I got distracted.

@JennyMominFL  So sorry to hear about your husband!!!  I hope everything turns out for the best! <3       

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Tuneful said:

I still can't see parading around in public with that "swimsuit," which makes strippers look modest. 

We’ve all seen most of her boobs and her whole entire ass & she’s acting like an aggrieved Snow White with a “reputation” to destroy. And telenovela is exactly what came to my mind as well. Trite dialogue, sparse wardrobe, cheap sets & stilted overacting to the nth degree. 

Edited by ChiMama
  • Love 8
17 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Mike, run. No boobies for her, except maybe your first wedding anniversary

I think it's for the Fifth Anniversary that boobs are the traditional gift. 

10 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Great snark, I love you guys so mach

You promised Puppy pictures! 

• Love 4

No Neck Mike with his stooped posture is going to find it hard to compete with cartel hitmen, mariachi guitarists, recently released inmates all the other assorted bad boys that Ximena obviously likes

2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I think it's for the Fifth Anniversary that boobs are the traditional gift. 

You promised Puppy pictures! 

soon soon....

Benny is doing great. He's a lot calmer than Greta.

• Love 1
8 hours ago, greekmom said:

is that the one that said she can wipe herself now?

I just got ads that actually say "Healthiest way to wipe your butt" sponsored by Clear Rear.    Like I am going to click on that!  

Edited by azprimadonna
  • LOL 4
11 hours ago, tvrox said:

Wouldn't you? 

Yeah, I would be the same. Honestly don’t blame Mahogany. Ben is a creepy douche.

5 hours ago, azprimadonna said:

I just got ads that actually say "Healthiest way to wipe your butt" sponsored by Clear Rear.    Like I am going to click on that!  

When I was on Reddit in October and November of 2020 I got a WHOLE lot of those butt ads. I was like, “Is this for real?”

Just popping in to say hi. I am behind on the show. My husband literally coded in the ER 10 days ago and is in the hospital on a heart pump,in heart failure.He is being evaluated for a heart transplant. I hope to come back and join you all again when life calms down.

I'll be thinking of both of you.   A friend's husband had a heart transplant just over 8 years ago, and it's miraculous what they can do for heart issues.   The transplant centers have the best medical staff in the world, and I know he'sin good hands.           

Jenny I hope that your husband gets a heart soon. When my daughter died, the one thing that held us all together was knowing that someone was going to get her heart. It is an amazing process and I have been fortunate to meet the recipient, hug her and hear my daughter’s heart beat inside another.  I’m not sure how old your husband is, but my Sarah’s recipient was 59 and still lives on after twelve years. I’m keeping you close in my heart and in my thoughts. May he be well soon.

• Love 1