Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

Why was Gino texting an ex from Panama? Man, that hat is gonna be KICKED OFF. Why would he send Jasmine's nudes to anyone??? That's so fucked up to do that without permission. Gross Gino.

I thought Alina wasn’t supposed to be around anymore?

• Love 19
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Why was Gino texting an ex from Panama? Man, that hat is gonna be KICKED OFF. Why would he send Jasmine's nudes to anyone??? That's so fucked up to do that without permission. Gross Gino.

And the sheepish look on his face in the previews while she's yelling at him like "Oh, you shouldn't send other peoples' nudes to your friends?"  Like he didn't fucking know any better.  He's slime.

• Love 14
Just now, Hotel Snarker said:

Because he wanted to show off his NEW Sugarbaby to his OLD Sugar baby.

His old Sugar baby didn't give 2 shits.  She only messaged his NEW Sugar baby (Jasmine) to warn her of what Gino is like.

• Love 11

Alrighty, mah fellow sluts! You guys were on fire tonite and this was so much fun! I will catch y'all next week for more of this B90 shitshow! Will also see some of you around the forums! Have a good night everyone! Peace out.

Edited by Hotel Snarker
Edit out period.
  • Love 20
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Hahaha, Ben is the new David sans pleather coat.

Isn't he? I bet he's going to look for her parents' house and be so surprised when an old man answers.... Just creepy.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

Hi hi hi I didn’t join live chat I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep up tonight. I’ll have to read all the snark which I’m sure is priceless.  
Only got 8 inches in this weekend’s snow storm-peanuts compared to my friends in MA. 

• Love 16
7 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

Hi hi hi I didn’t join live chat I knew I wouldn’t be able to keep up tonight. I’ll have to read all the snark which I’m sure is priceless.  
Only got 8 inches in this weekend’s snow storm-peanuts compared to my friends in MA. 

Sometimes the jokes just write themselves. 😉

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
8 minutes ago, LEILANI2 said:

So they are recylcing the Uhmmmm David story line.  Next week Ben knocks on an apartment door and an old man opens it.

and show Mahogany's picture in every florist and candy shop in town. 

@Pepper Mostly beat me to it! 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, charmed1 said:

CVS gift set body lotion and a strawberry shortcake nightgown that I think I had at 9 years old. Does it have ruffles at the bottom?

Her whining was like a nine year old too. 

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, hookedontv said:

You got more than Kim did.  Thank you  Tip your servers!!  Good night!

• LOL 14
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Eldemarge said:

Okay so there is a cute boy in Florida I'd really like to visit (I knew him aaaages ago but we were never close) and sure, I'd like for Something to happen but I would NEVERRRRR ask for it or demand it.  I think I just want to spend the day at Gatorland with him, getting to know him and scoping out the crocodiles.  And if we just end up as better friends and we click, then that's a good thing too!

Is scoping out the crocodiles what the kids are calling it these days?

LOL. Have fun! I hope it goes well. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
5 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

Any ideas for a fashion/skincare/makeup type thread?

Running out of Runway

Before the Leggings

The upthread suggestion of 90 Day Fiance: Before the Leggings was 💯

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Bonsoir, mes amis! 

*Looks at thighs, says "Hell no! to leggings*

I think they look great on everyone, just get a long top or a short dress! And so comfy & stretchy 💗

• Love 4