Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I wear fleece jammies and cheap granny nightgowns but I’ve been married 10 years so I don’t care lol

But our years of seduction are behind us. Kimmy needed to put in a little effort for an international super star

• LOL 6
  • Love 11
Just now, Wollstonecraft said:

I've been married over 42 years and I like to look nice at bedtime in case I have a stroke and the EMTs have to come for me.  I also wear a light perfume.

You're like me and my friends when a hurricane or tornado is coming.  Put on ya good drawers and make sure your hair is done lest you end up on the local news!

• LOL 17
  • Love 1
Just now, Wollstonecraft said:

I've been married over 42 years and I like to look nice at bedtime in case I have a stroke and the EMTs have to come for me.  I also wear a light perfume.

I do the same,  and I make sure there is a clear path from the door to the expected ambulance parking spot. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 8
19 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

Kim's nightgown comes from the hot FLASH Grannies Looking For Love collection at Lane Bryant.

when she was telling Usman he wasn’t leaving, all I could think of was Kathy Bates in Misery. Next, she’ll try and hobble him. 

Hey, is that the same same Turkish bath Darcey and Stacey went to? 

Edited by magemaud
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Guys, is it just me or did you NOT expect Alina to be a cast member who is spotted saying the N word online? I mean, I knew BGL would end up saying it at some point because of how vile she is, but Alina was a fun person at the beginning of the season and I liked her and felt bad for her. So I kinda didn't expect this. Anyone else agree with me?

It goes to show you never can tell

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I've been married over 42 years and I like to look nice at bedtime in case I have a stroke and the EMTs have to come for me.  I also wear a light perfume.

I feel that. I live in terror of falling in the shower and having the EMT's having to haul my fat naked ass into the ambulance. The day I went to the ER with what turned out to be a gall bladder attack I took a shower and made sure I was fully and neatly dressed. Priorities. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 15
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I wear leggings 

I just got my very first pair of leggings this winter.  I didn't think that I would like them, because I didn't know if I would like something something tight like that.

I LOVE THEM. They're Land's End and the more you wash them, the softer they get.

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

But our years of seduction are behind us. Kimmy needed to put in a little effort for an international super star

Exactly. If this is Kimbaaahly putting on her best front I wouldn't want to see her when she gets comfortable with you.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Yea I think TLC is trying to wrap this shit fast.

I hope so. They just are not interesting.

Plus, I keep wanting to grab a pair of scissors when I see Caleb's hair is down.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I just realized that Memphis and Hazmat were supposed to be on tonight's episode, and Caleb and Alina were not. Last minute-re-editing with the goal of wrapping up their story sooner rather than later, perhaps?

• Useful 10
  • Love 7
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I just got my very first pair of leggings this winter.  I didn't think that I would like them, because I didn't know if I would like something something tight like that.

I LOVE THEM. They're Land's End and the more you wash them, the softer they get.

ONE OF US!!! ONE OF US!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I feel that. I live in terror of falling in the shower and having the EMT's having to haul my fat naked ass into the ambulance. The day I went to the ER with what turned out to be a gall bladder attack I took a shower and made sure I was fully and neatly dressed. Priorities. 

I would do that too. I also scrub my feet before a pedicure. I refuse to roll in there with nasty feet. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
8 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

You wouldn't have to listen closely! Their shrieks could be heard for miles around!

I wear leggings 

I sleep in nude only because pjs etc get me tangled in the sheets

eta. Sorry TMI, blame it on the covid

Edited by Angry Moldovan
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

I wear an old chambray long-sleeve shirt and, if it's really cold, socks. Nothing from the waist down. I'm like a cherub frolicking through the clouds, except for my bad insomnia.

No one else has been in my BR for years, as if you could tell. I need me some EMTs. 

But my dang skin (mentioned earlier) is so sensitive, it is hard to find anything to sleep in I won't claw off. 

Edited by Tuneful
  • LOL 4
  • Love 6
10 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Uzman did give a polite, You look sexy comment.  

11 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I think Usman looked at Kim and thought, "That's about a 6-month Immaculate Conception." 

11 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I bet the PS5 has already been shipped back to his house

11 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

That was definitely a granny nightie. Surely Walmart had something with satin and lace

11 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Of COURSE!

Okay, my dearest wish now is for them to replay Kim demanding sex and going "But WHYYYYYYY-uh!" like she did but in slow-mo.  

giphy.gif

• LOL 8
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, magemaud said:

when she was telling Usman he wasn’t leaving, all I could think of was Kathy Bates in Misery. Next, she’ll try and hobble him. 

He's lucky there's a camera crew with him or he might be in trouble...

• Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 14
3 minutes ago, RichiesOlderBro said:

No Memphis tonight? 

Nope.    Next week I guess.    They have to fill the air time Caleb and his girlfriend left.  

I bet the editors are working overtime.     

I hope Mike works out with Ximena, those little boys need a stable family. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, bref said:

I just realized that Memphis and Hazmat were supposed to be on tonight's episode, and Caleb and Alina were not. Last minute-re-editing with the goal of wrapping up their story sooner rather than later, perhaps?

I think so, the more distance between tlc and that trash the better for them.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Aw. You've been initiated into the Sisterhood of Leggings. 

I get leggings at Old Navy. Very inexpensive, cotton, lots of cute styles and colors. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 7
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Mike needs to upgrade his translation app. When he proposes to Ximena, she might think he’s asking for her to wash the dishes or some such shit.

These two things are basically the same, so I don't think it matters.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 9