Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Wollstonecraft said:

I can't get over that she's not real with herself.  We all have mirrors and can see ourselves.  

Not to get overly literal with this but I recently googled some relevant info so...the mirror tends to lie and show you the best version of yourself because it's what you're familiar with seeing. But a photograph is often a better representation of what you look like to everyone else. The mirror is also reversed, which can be why seeing a photo looks so different.

I'm willing to bet Kimbally doesn't look at pictures of herself if she can avoid them but she loves what the mirror shows her.

• Useful 6
  • Love 4

Kim  in strange country and in hotel ..goes right to door and opens it....never asks "Who is there?"

that's careful or did she know it was use-mann because she had the controller to his PS5 console?

• LOL 7
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Wollstonecraft said:

Put a bag over Kimberlys head, bang her and get it over with.

9 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Popping in to see BGL 2: Electric Boogaloo get rejected by Usman. 

9 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Kimberly is just sad. It's painful. 

9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Looks like Kimbally got some fancy flipflops and a pedicure.

9 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kimbally needs to pack up her bowlegs and go.

9 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

Hey Kim, Usman just said y'all aren't in a relationship yet. Just thought you needed to know that info.

10 minutes ago, kacesq said:

I feel horrible for saying tbis but my God Kimberly is really unattractive 

giphy.gif

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
Just now, rideashire said:

Not to get overly literal with this but I recently googled some relevant info so...the mirror tends to lie and show you the best version of yourself because it's what you're familiar with seeing. But a photograph is often a better representation of what you look like to everyone else. The mirror is also reversed, which can be why seeing a photo looks so different.

I'm willing to bet Kimbally doesn't look at pictures of herself if she can avoid them but she loves what the mirror shows her.

Yeah like when I accidentally switch the camera to selfie mode and haven’t prepared myself for the Horrors of Me

• Useful 1
  • LOL 18
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Useman might be gay, he might be bi, but none of that matters.  When a man is not eager to bed you down, stop begging and buying gifts and 'wooing' him.  

In for a penny, in for a pound.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

I cannot watch Caleb any more. I can't,,,I won't! (famous last words)...from his Jackie O.  chignon to his preening, throwing his date around like a load of laundry, and his New Age doubletalk. 

• Love 13
1 minute ago, TMI said:

Kim  in strange country and in hotel ..goes right to door and opens it....never asks "Who is there?"

that's careful or did she know it was use-mann because she had the controller to his PS5 console?

Well, there was also a camera crew that would protect her.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

the issue with Kimber is that she reminds me of all those catfish stories you hear online.

Someone living a fantasy with an idea of a person who is younger and better looking. Not that Usman is good looking but he is younger.

• Love 6
4 minutes ago, rideashire said:

Haha yes! When i take pics with my front camera I’m like Hey girl …. When i use the back camera I’m like UGH IM HIDEOUS!! 🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 4
2 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

The yammy yammy, the disco stick.

The jiggy jiggy! 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Caleb certainly loves to show off his manly chest. 

Is he a ballroom dancer? they love to show off their manly chests!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
Just now, DNR said:

Haha yes! When i take pics with my front camera I’m like Hey girl …. When i use the back camera I’m like UGH IM HIDEOUS!! 🤣🤣🤣

The lens focal length on selfies is hard to overcome! It makes everyone look worse than they actually look.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
7 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

Meghan on 1000 lb Best Friends is really a lot smaller

I like Meghan. After watching so many beasts on My 600 Lb. Life and the 1,000 Lb Sisters, it’s refreshing to see someone with a positive attitude towards life and weight loss. She’s pleasant and self-effacing and has a partner who loves and supports her. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Trackdawg said:

I'm so so sorry, @Emmeline. You have lots of supportive company here in the Mourning Corner of our Fam 💔

Yes, The. Absolute. Worst. As we're trying to avoid probate, I'm STILL listening to my brothers argue over my Moms's estate and it just makes me cringe over how she would feel knowing about it.

My brother did not have a will and it may go the probate route as well.  He was never married and didn’t have any children.  My mom is his closest living relative and will be talking to her attorneys tomorrow.  

• Love 2
58 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Has no one taught Mike any manners? At least saying "excuse me", and how about trying to leave the room if you're going to let one rip? He's been living in a house with only men for too long. Also, there are things he can take to address the gas, like over the counter things. Get with it Mike!

He needs that Mormon guy from the last season to give him lessons about saying you have to fart and leaving the table. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4