Type keyword(s) to search

90DF Live Chat 3: I Gave Up Everything To Be Here

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Armchair Critic said:

@greekmom I saw you over on Lularich. That was catnip to me, I told you I live by Amway and got tricked into attending too many Amway presentations.

Jenny tries to threaten Sumit but everyone knows she is only bluffing.

Saw you there too but i have not had a chance to really get into the responses.

That was one crazy ride huh?  Those ppl are freaking crazy.

Damn Mormons (sorry to any Mormons). 

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
15 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Areola is shocked that someone would criticize her. Now she’ll have to go home and call mommy so she doesn’t get too depressed.

she is so close to mom and parents are paying for her Erhopian lifestyle...why didn't mom send her bras...she had to ask mandering...sorry ..doesn't sound right to me.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

While I don't want to defend anybody, Bini brought two guests to their party. Leandro may not have known exactly what kind of a can of worms this would be.

No matter what closet these particular skeletons fell from, the party hosts could at least keep it civil, and do their grilling after the celebration. Maybe manners are different there. 

If my brother’s girlfriend bought the man she’s trying to cheat with and was threatening to take my nephew halfway around the world, I’d be more hostile than Bini’s family has been.

If people think they are entitled to “good manners,” they’d better be showing them to others. Don’t bring your planned extracurricular dick to your fiancé’s family gathering.

• Love 12
12 minutes ago, Angry Moldovan said:

Mind you Arieola is not a good advertisement for any cosmetic procedure

There’s a picture on the couple’s thread that’s supposedly her, but she’s almost unrecognizable 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I love all the comments about passport guy not being half bad and the man from the temple last week being handsome. You are all my people. 😄

My favorite was a very handsome lawyer Sumit and Jenny saw a couple of seasons ago. Sigh. 

2 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

@greekmom I saw you over on Lularich. That was catnip to me, I told you I live by Amway and got tricked into attending too many Amway presentations.

Jenny tries to threaten Sumit but everyone knows she is only bluffing.

There's a forum for Lularich,  and nobody told me??

I just watched LuLaRich last week. If there's a thread I am in!

• Love 5

There's a forum for Lularich,  and nobody told me??

Ah, I just started watching that. VERY interesting.

I kinda hope SteVen and Alina work it out if only to see their kids. No doubt they will have magnificent heads of hair.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, greekmom said:

Saw you there too but i have not had a chance to really get into the responses.

That was one crazy ride huh?  Those ppl are freaking crazy.

Damn Mormons (sorry to any Mormons). 

As a Mormon chic, thank you. Blessed be the fruit

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, brillia79 said:

If my brother’s girlfriend bought the man she’s trying to cheat with and was threatening to take my nephew halfway around the world, I’d be more hostile than Bini’s family has been.

If people think they are entitled to “good manners,” they’d better be showing them to others. Don’t bring your planned extracurricular dick to your fiancé’s family gathering.

I see it differently. I guess we need to table this. 

• Love 1
Just now, Angry Moldovan said:

As a Mormon chic, thank you. Blessed be the fruit

Are you really Mormon? I do scrapbooking (yes I am that nerd) and that is huge in the Mormon community. To be honest the Mormons I have met have been nice, but I can see they have their own clique

• LOL 1