Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E08: At Your Lack of Service

• Start Topic

After striking out with Malia, his supervisor on deck, David navigates awkward waters. With a new charter underway, it’s Courtney’s turn on service leaving Lexi in laundry and Katie picking up the slack. Chef Mathew continues to prove he’s worth a third chance, while tensions begin to brew between Captain Sandy and Malia.

Bravo Airdate: 08.16.2021

This season the episodes will be airing a week earlier on Peacock Premium.  You can comment on the episode once it is live there.  Anyone waiting for the Bravo airing, be aware there will be early comments on the episode - so don't enter if you don't want to be spoiled!

• Love 1

I thought it was weird the guests kept name-checking Tito's. After about half a dozen requests for Tito's and tea I had to Google it to find out what the hell it is. (It's vodka.) At first I thought maybe Tito's was a sponsor but their actual label was nowhere in sight. 

It seems like there is somewhat less of Sandy this season, so maybe Bravo got the message that we're not too crazy about her. She wasn't in much of the first half of this episode but like a bad penny she kept turning up in the second half. At least she's not popping in and taking the guests' temperature every five seconds like she did last season.

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
13 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I thought it was weird the guests kept name-checking Tito's. After about half a dozen requests for Tito's and tea I had to Google it to find out what the hell it is. (It's vodka.) At first I thought maybe Tito's was a sponsor but their actual label was nowhere in sight. 

Tito's was mentioned many times on the last season of the Shah's.  I had to look it up also.  It just seems to be the in vodka.  When I was bartending back in the 80's, the in vodka was Absolut!

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

What unappealing guests.  Physically unappealing and they just want to chug booze all charter long.

What possesses people to come back on BD and act like drunkards?  And really, water sports and unlimited booze are a big draw or these repeat "guests" just want to probably get cheap vacation or go on a TV show or both?

One of them just drained her glass of some alcoholic drink into the hot tub and ordered more so maybe they were encouraged to really be high maintenance and keep ordering drink after drink, to stress out the stews.

Really, water slides and jet skis have that much appeal for these middle aged party animals?  Or do they emphasize it because they can get a lot of footage of people in the water or going down a slide?

They could do that in the US, don't have to fly out all the way to Croatia.  Maybe that's why they have repeat guests, because they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get people to look the fool on a TV show.

Lexi has a bad attitude of course and we get the firing plot back on again, a staple which no BD can do without.

Courtney gets so drunk she doesn't remember what happened, other than the smell and mess from puking on the bed.  Yes this is entertainment, watching people binge drink, either get angry drunk or silly drunk, slurring speech, doing things they later regret.

Seriously they could have filmed this off the coast of FL but that would be encroaching on some other BD show territory.  Not like these charter guests know they're in Croatia or really care.

• LOL 1
  • Love 7

I am at a loss as to how someone can get so drunk that they puke in the bed and then get up the next morning and go to work. I would be hugging the toilet. Katie or Sandy needs to sit Courtney down and read her the riot act. Getting so drunk that you basiscally black out is not cute. And Sandy saying that she tries to build up the crew that she supervises is BS. She rode Hannah's ass season after season. What  more can Katie do to get Lexie to do her job? 

• Love 17
2 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Tito's was mentioned many times on the last season of the Shah's.  I had to look it up also.  It just seems to be the in vodka.  When I was bartending back in the 80's, the in vodka was Absolut!

They claim it's "hand made".  Right.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, Victoria Winters said:

Its made in Texas and is gluten free

As is most all Vodka unless there is flavoring added after the distillation process. Beverly Hills cast has switched to ordering Belvedere Vodka. I think they drink whatever is provided by Bravo.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
50 minutes ago, 65mickey said:

And Sandy saying that she tries to build up the crew that she supervises is BS. She rode Hannah's ass season after season. What  more can Katie do to get Lexie to do her job? 

Katie has pegged that with Lexi you’re going to catch more flies with honey, for sure.  She doesn’t respond well to stricter instructions.  I love that she was so pissed off at having to do laundry and clean.

• Love 10

Once again I must vent about Chef. Even though I agree with him about Lexi needing to be fired...he is the LAST person on the ship that should talk. He's the gold standard for "the pot calling the kettle black"!

• Love 7
13 hours ago, ihartcoffee said:

I like the crew this year,  they have been entertaining. 

I like the cast this year as well. After a few seasons on both this show and original recipe BD where I barely liked anyone it is nice to like a majority of the cast again. I only really dislike Lexi. Her bad attitude and drunken rant made me dislike her. I should find myself more annoyed at Matt, but I find myself rooting for him. I really like Katie as chief stew. I think the crew gets on pretty well, with the exception of Lexi.

• Useful 1
  • Love 12
8 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

It is "in" now. It popped up on Bling Empire, too. The last time I hosted a thing back when things were hosted, I was trying to plan a "signature" cocktail (not very original but I tried) and it needed a vodka that wouldn't be too sweet. I asked the slightly younger Millennials who were helping and before I could name three options, they were all like "TITO'S"! I still have about 1/3 of the bottle because we don't really drink at home, so I used some in a pie crust. Super fancy.

I'm fairly new to the Below Deck world, finally convinced to watch by Reality Gays. This is the only season I've seen with Malia and she has seemed fine so far except the scene where she's mouthing off to Sandy. Overall, it seems like a really chill team other than Lexi and Mat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

Tito’s is more than just “in” it’s literally been the most sold spirit in the US for at least two years.  It’s also huge internationally so it’s easy to get. 

Edited by biakbiak
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4

Well, I would have let the chef go anyhow, I mean, that's not acceptable behavior, even after you fix it.  I can even understand - even if wrong - how you haven't fired Lexi yet, maybe you didn't see the stuff that happened, and maybe the crew is being too forgiving (which I REALLY don't understand) but I do get it.  But the chef?  You knew about all of it.  How the fuck do I know what the next charter brings?  Thanks for that one you just finished, but goodbye.  I wonder if we'll see Chef AlmostMomoa on a future season somewhere?

Was Lloyd crying because he was always called gay, or because he was coming out as 10% bi, or...?  I was having pet issues at the time and feel like I missed something, although I feel like I saw the subtitles say something like "I'm 90% straight", but then he was pretty upset.  It was kind of confusing.

Edited by Lassus
  • Love 1
On 8/9/2021 at 9:55 AM, ihartcoffee said:

David trying to carry drunk Courtney back to her cabin was actually quite funny.  I like the crew this year,  they have been entertaining.  But Lexi, holy cow girlfriend is stuck up.  I love Katie,  she seems like an awesome chief stew and as usual that twat Sandy is treating her like shit.  Why would anyone want to be her chief stew? She sucks the life right out of them. 

I really like Katie, but I wonder how my favorite, Daisy, would have handled Lexi. 

• Love 7
16 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I am at a loss as to how someone can get so drunk that they puke in the bed and then get up the next morning and go to work. I would be hugging the toilet. Katie or Sandy needs to sit Courtney down and read her the riot act. Getting so drunk that you basiscally black out is not cute. And Sandy saying that she tries to build up the crew that she supervises is BS. She rode Hannah's ass season after season. What  more can Katie do to get Lexie to do her job? 

In my experience, so only anecdotal, the quicker someone can shake off being extremely drunk, the heavier of a drinker they are. 

I really don’t care about fancy pants vodka.  I drink it with flavored lemonade, and notice no difference in next day hangover, etc. I drink Svedka, which is Swedish, because it’s only $18.99, and I think the bottle is cute. 🤷‍♀️  My cousin is 75% Polish, and is loyal to Luksusowa, which is a Polish potato vodka. She claims she gets headaches from a “cheap” vodka. 

• Love 5

Anybody notice that last week Watch What Happens Live announced this week's lineup of nightly guests (well they always do that the week before).

Monday night, Lexi was supposed to be on with comedian, Michele Collins. 

And lo and behold, last night, it was Michele Collins and David from BD. No Lexi. No word why. 

Hmmmm.......did somebody have a childish shit fit at the last minute ? Well that would be so out of character for her/s.

• Useful 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
41 minutes ago, AryasMum said:

In my experience, so only anecdotal, the quicker someone can shake off being extremely drunk, the heavier of a drinker they are. 

I really don’t care about fancy pants vodka.  I drink it with flavored lemonade, and notice no difference in next day hangover, etc. I drink Svedka, which is Swedish, because it’s only $18.99, and I think the bottle is cute. 🤷‍♀️  My cousin is 75% Polish, and is loyal to Luksusowa, which is a Polish potato vodka. She claims she gets headaches from a “cheap” vodka. 

My husband loves Svedka too, lol. 

• Love 2

Maybe that's why they have repeat guests, because they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get people to look the fool on a TV show.

I think that's probably true. It's hard to imagine so many of these guests willing to sign off on looking like an ass on TV. There must be some really nice enticements to participate. 

• Love 3

Titos is no longer allowed in my house lol

Seriously though, every single person I've seen drink Titos turns nasty and nastier with each drink. Other brands of vodka, not so much but Titos makes them argumentative and really nasty.

Of course this is only in my experience (I don't drink so I see the Jekyll Hyde transformation as it happens), but I kinda thought that's one of the reasons the Housewives always end up arguing when they're drunk, they seem to drink Titos a lot of the times they're drinking, which is a lot of the times they're awake. I'm looking at you RHONY 😊

Please don't tease me show, fire Lexi asap.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6
On 8/9/2021 at 1:02 PM, iMonrey said:

It seems like there is somewhat less of Sandy this season, so maybe Bravo got the message that we're not too crazy about her. She wasn't in much of the first half of this episode but like a bad penny she kept turning up in the second half. At least she's not popping in and taking the guests' temperature every five seconds like she did last season.

Red Bull was up front though.

12 hours ago, Lassus said:

Was Lloyd crying because he was always called gay, or because he was coming out as 10% bi, or...?  I was having pet issues at the time and feel like I missed something, although I feel like I saw the subtitles say something like "I'm 90% straight", but then he was pretty upset.  It was kind of confusing.

It happened pretty fast and a lot of people were drunk and all talking at the same time , but the way I remember it is Lloyd was talking about the anti gay sentiment of another vessel and "that's the way it unfortunately is" in the industry. He was bummed about being bullied on that vessel or even  before. He was pretty wasted and said he's basically 10 % gay and 90 % hetero. Why that made any difference to him, I don't know but he was pretty wasted and teary eyed by then. Some of what I got later was he was happy drunk too and everyone on *this* boat is pretty much wonderful. They all sang kumbayaa and went to bed.

• Love 8
On 8/9/2021 at 3:02 PM, iMonrey said:

It seems like there is somewhat less of Sandy this season, so maybe Bravo got the message that we're not too crazy about her. She wasn't in much of the first half of this episode but like a bad penny she kept turning up in the second half. At least she's not popping in and taking the guests' temperature anally every five seconds like she did last season.

Bolding mine, because that's how I read it in my mind.

Edited by Rebky
  • LOL 7
On 8/9/2021 at 1:16 PM, sugarbaker design said:

For me the "in" vodka will always be Absolut.  I'm most definitely NOT a trends person, LOL.

Two other brands that came and went as supposedly being in were Ketel One and Grey Goose.

Edited by Xebug67
Typo - corrected Absolute to Absolut
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
On 8/9/2021 at 2:19 PM, aghst said:

What unappealing guests.  Physically unappealing and they just want to chug booze all charter long.

What possesses people to come back on BD and act like drunkards?  And really, water sports and unlimited booze are a big draw or these repeat "guests" just want to probably get cheap vacation or go on a TV show or both?

One of them just drained her glass of some alcoholic drink into the hot tub and ordered more so maybe they were encouraged to really be high maintenance and keep ordering drink after drink, to stress out the stews.

Really, water slides and jet skis have that much appeal for these middle aged party animals?  Or do they emphasize it because they can get a lot of footage of people in the water or going down a slide?

They could do that in the US, don't have to fly out all the way to Croatia.  Maybe that's why they have repeat guests, because they have to scrape the bottom of the barrel to get people to look the fool on a TV show.

Lexi has a bad attitude of course and we get the firing plot back on again, a staple which no BD can do without.

Courtney gets so drunk she doesn't remember what happened, other than the smell and mess from puking on the bed.  Yes this is entertainment, watching people binge drink, either get angry drunk or silly drunk, slurring speech, doing things they later regret.

Seriously they could have filmed this off the coast of FL but that would be encroaching on some other BD show territory.  Not like these charter guests know they're in Croatia or really care.

With as much booze as this crappy group of guest were consuming, then using all of the water toys, all I could think of was what the liability factor was with regards to the crew allowing these losers to operate motorized water toys while HEAVILY under the influence.  If anything had happened to one of these idiots, or even worse an outsider also on the waters with them, I would think the yacht owners (and possibly crew as well) would be sued for the subsequent injuries that would have been caused.

Captain Lee wouldn't even permit that cow Delores to jump in the water, let alone try to operate motorized equipment while intoxicated.

These idiot guest can't even get through breakfast without liquoring themselves up.  They're literally drunk from dawn to dusk.  Not being able to get through a moment of the day sober is a disgusting way to live, in my opinion.

• Love 10
7 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

I'd rather have this, as another poster called it, "Dork crew" over any of the horrific "Bru crews" from the past.  Malaria's deckhands are literally the nicest, sweetest, most considerate, respectful, helpful, and hard working crew I've ever seen, and she's lucky to have them.

I admit to having hated Malaria and Captain Asshat with the heat of 1,000 suns for what they both did to Hannah and Kiko.  I will never, ever like, let alone love either of them.  With that being said, I am impressed with how Malaria handles her deck crew.  Even when I hated her about Hannah I've always recognized her work ethic, which is strong when she's not fussing about her stupid chef boyfriend or harassing Hannah.

Meanwhile, there is NOTHING that I admire, respect or am impressed with about Captain Asshat.  She seriously needs to crawl off and burrow inside her hole for the next millennium.  She remains the world's worst manager of people/crew.

Katie (perhaps the greatest chief stew we've ever seen) already had done as much as she possibly could or should have to with regards to the world's biggest asshole, Lexi.  Sandy pressuring her to "keep at it" (paraphrasing here) is utter BULLSHIT.

Even "quiet" Lexi is BULLSHIT.  Just because she's been quiet with regards to not mouthing off at Katie for the time being, or her fellow coworkers doesn't mean she's not still shirking her job duties and responsibilities, and her so-called "silence" is only allowing her shitty attitude to fester even more.  Just wait for yet another explosion from this pathetic AF, ugly AF, nasty AF, disrespectful AF, shitty AF bogus beauty queen.

C'mon @Xebug67, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel!  😎

(I totally agree!)  And yes, the deck crew is stellar.

For a disgusting aside, I caught "Galley Talk" and Kate and Ben were praising Sandy to the max.  Barf.  I hope the $$$ they got is worth their reputations.

• LOL 1
  • Love 6

Tito’s is more than just “in” it’s literally been the most sold spirit in the US for at least two years.  It’s also huge internationally so it’s easy to get.

Tito's is a HUGE supporter of animal rescue groups, which is why I buy their vodka. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 12
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, gabyzee said:

Tito's is a HUGE supporter of animal rescue groups, which is why I buy their vodka. 

I buy it because I like it.

I have noticed they tend to have certain labels more prominent or sponsored, Coppola wines were on a lot and I am not even talking the higher end wines from Frances Ford Coppola, I would have thought a luxury yacht would have had more upscale wines, not wines in my budget, lol.

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I have noticed they tend to have certain labels more prominent or sponsored, Coppola wines were on a lot and I am not even talking the higher end wines from Frances Ford Coppola, I would have thought a luxury yacht would have had more upscale wines, not wines in my budget, lol.

They always list Coppola Vineyards (or whatever it's called) in the Special Thanks credits. Definitely sponsored.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 8/10/2021 at 7:06 AM, Lassus said:

Well, I would have let the chef go anyhow, I mean, that's not acceptable behavior, even after you fix it.  I can even understand - even if wrong - how you haven't fired Lexi yet, maybe you didn't see the stuff that happened, and maybe the crew is being too forgiving (which I REALLY don't understand) but I do get it.  But the chef?  You knew about all of it.  How the fuck do I know what the next charter brings?  Thanks for that one you just finished, but goodbye.  I wonder if we'll see Chef AlmostMomoa on a future season somewhere?

That is a good question,  my husband was blown away too.  I'm thinking it's self preservation on Sandy's part and staying with the devil you know.  The guests raved about his food.  There is no guarantee the replacement chef can cook well.  Will Mat shit the bed again... stay tuned, we'll soon find out, haha

Now I'm totally baffled on how she's handling Katie and Lexi. Sure,  it's not good to replace staff.  Sandy just sees she's good with the guests.  I  like Katie and she seems to be trying really hard.  It's difficult to watch Lexi get the upper hand on her basically.  

• Love 12
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Captain Lee wouldn't even permit that cow Delores to jump in the water, let alone try to operate motorized equipment while intoxicated.

That cow Delores did jump in, and I've never seen Captain Lee so angry. All kinds of issues if she managed to hurt herself.

I think in the previews we saw charter guests get in trouble for being drunken idiots.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Xebug67 said:

Oh, the irony when that nasty POS Lexi said she's, "Big on respect".  So sayeth the perhaps most disrespectful, nastiest member of this reality TV franchise of all time.

Right!  I caught that too! Also, Are those life guard shorts the only ones she owns?  

Has Lexi gone underground,  I don't see much from her on social media. 

• Love 3
2 hours ago, gabyzee said:

Wow, thanks for sharing that Gabyzee.  I'm not a big drinker.  Never was.  Maybe have 4 glasses of liquor a year, and that's usually a frozen cissy drink, but I will keep that in mind as animal rights and vegetarianism is my life.

• Love 2
On 8/10/2021 at 12:03 AM, Misslindsey said:

I like the cast this year as well. After a few seasons on both this show and original recipe BD where I barely liked anyone it is nice to like a majority of the cast again. I only really dislike Lexi. Her bad attitude and drunken rant made me dislike her. I should find myself more annoyed at Matt, but I find myself rooting for him. I really like Katie as chief stew. I think the crew gets on pretty well, with the exception of Lexi.

ITA!  I was coming here to say that as well!  I was so busy cheering the deck crew that I forgot to give love to everyone else.  I think for the first time in reality tv history I like EVERYONE on this show (except for Lexi aka Satan). Katie is a wonderful chief stew, Courtney is just a joy to watch, and I too agree I find myself rooting for Matt as well.  Yeah he's a bit weird but IDK he seems genuinely kind and he won me over when he came back on the boat and looked everyone in the eye and sincerely apologized for his behavior. 

They're all human, they're all going to make mistakes so I guess it just depends on what you can forgive.  Lexi--absolutely NOT!  Can never forgive that atrocious, mean spirited behavior.  Everyone else--sure why not!

• Love 10
14 minutes ago, nokat said:

That cow Delores did jump in, and I've never seen Captain Lee so angry. All kinds of issues if she managed to hurt herself.

I think in the previews we saw charter guests get in trouble for being drunken idiots.

Right.  I know she did.  What I meant was that he was against it happening, whereas I don't see anyone on this charter disallowing these extremely drunk guest from doing anything with the water toys.  That surprised me greatly.

• Love 7
8 minutes ago, Dirtybubble said:

ITA!  I was coming here to say that as well!  I was so busy cheering the deck crew that I forgot to give love to everyone else.  I think for the first time in reality tv history I like EVERYONE on this show (except for Lexi aka Satan). Katie is a wonderful chief stew, Courtney is just a joy to watch, and I too agree I find myself rooting for Matt as well.  Yeah he's a bit weird but IDK he seems genuinely kind and he won me over when he came back on the boat and looked everyone in the eye and sincerely apologized for his behavior. 

They're all human, they're all going to make mistakes so I guess it just depends on what you can forgive.  Lexi--absolutely NOT!  Can never forgive that atrocious, mean spirited behavior.  Everyone else--sure why not!

I gave Matt high praise previously about how he apologized.  That's how it's done.  He could write a book or hold seminars on how to GENUINELY and SINCERELY apologize.  He strikes me as someone who is self-aware.  He knows what his issues are.  He knows when/if he's made a mistake or hurt people and FEELS truly remorseful.  He doesn't just spew phony, insincere words for the sake of "moving on".  He actually WANTS to move on and get into a good place with the people he's hurt.  Even when Sandy told him he was fired and that she had another chef waiting in the wings to replace him, he spoke sincerely and graciously about being appreciative of the opportunity to try to make up for how he'd behaved.  And he didn't just put forth the bare minimum of effort in the cooking of his final meals.  He gave it his best efforts instead of just sliding by until he left the boat.  I have much respect for him for that.

Edited by Xebug67
  • Love 23
9 minutes ago, Xebug67 said:

What I meant was that he was against it happening, whereas I don't see anyone on this charter disallowing these extremely drunk guest from doing anything with the water toys. 

We have seen Lee’s crew allow drunk guests  on the water toys and he only intervenes when they become dangerous to themselves or others. 

• Love 3

I appreciated Mat's apology tour, too! Then on Galley Talk, Kate said "nobody is that good at apologizing unless they have a lot of practice" and that was kind of a good point. But I would still take Mat's apologies over Lexi's "sorry you were offended"/"I shouldn't have to apologize if I don't remember doing it" nonsense. That girl is going to end up in prison one of these days. She'll mouth off to a cop somewhere, get thrown in jail for the night, piss off every bondsman in the area, talk back to the judge, slap the bailiff, harangue her lawyers until they surrender their law licenses, and threaten to sue the CO's at intake. Then it will be Lexi Behind Bars and Lexi After Lockup time.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 3
On 8/10/2021 at 5:06 AM, Lassus said:

Lloyd crying because he was always called gay, or because he was coming out as 10% bi, or...?  I was having pet issues at the time and feel like I missed something, although I feel like I saw the subtitles say something like "I'm 90% straight", but then he was pretty upset.  It was kind of confusing

I was under the impression that the people he worked with on his last boat, kept calling him the "f' word including the captain. And it went on his whole time he was employed and it got to him down cuz he didn't know what he was doing or saying that would cause that behaviour. They just continued to bully him and clearly the crew saw they got a reaction calling him that, so they just kept doing it.

10 hours ago, ihartcoffee said:

Also, Are those life guard shorts the only ones she owns?  

I had noticed those several times. I think she had a pair that said Harvard, but we all know she didn't go there.

I had my picture taken when I got my B.S. Yup, there I am. To clarify, it wasn't Harvard.

Edited by nokat
  • Love 1

I was just watching a rerun of BD with Capt Lee. What a difference compared to asshole Sandy. No interrogating the guests looking for problems or micro managing the crew.  He doesn’t need the constant camera time to validate his existence. 

Whoa Lexi that was some backhanded apologizing!  Katie should keep her on as laundry bitch just bc she bitched about it on camera. 

I hate to say it because she’s a rat and all but the deck crew love love love working with Malia.  Although it might be bc they all just want to get in her pants.  

Looks like Sandy will be getting a chance to show everyone what she really knows about Maritime Law in the next episode.  Maybe she gets hauled off to maritime jail? 

In keeping with the vodka theme, I’m a Finlandia girl myself. 

• Love 3
On 8/12/2021 at 1:18 PM, nytonc said:

hate to say it because she’s a rat and all but the deck crew love love love working with Malia.  Although it might be bc they all just want to get in her pants.  

She seems like a good boss. She handled Mzi screwing up the line very well: calmly taking control to get it handled immediately, then once it was over explaining the issue, telling him it happens and goes over the procedure again. No screaming, no demeaning language, supportive and informative. 

• Love 8
On 8/11/2021 at 12:45 PM, gabyzee said:

I don't want to rain on your animal/vodka loving parade, but they "support" animals because they end up making 5x what they raise to help the animals. For instance from the ASPCA 2018:

"Through the course of the campaign, people were encouraged to visit the Tito’s holiday page, where, after filling out a short form, $1 would be donated to the ASPCA when selected as the charity of choice, up to a total of $150,000! Animal lovers could also get involved through Crowdrise, where Tito’s matched donations made to the ASPCA dollar for dollar up to $100,000. The campaign concluded on January 3, 2018 and we are thrilled to announce that a total of $100,000 was donated to the ASPCA." www.aspca.org/news/titos-handmade-vodka-helps-make-difference-animals-through-their-be-giver-campaign-benefiting

The "short form" people filled out Tito's sold that info and made much more than 100k.