Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, blixie said:

But that is very different than what Azah is doing here and I'm still not convinced that she isn't doing it because she is hot for him and likes him in whatever way, regardless of reciprocation. What she is saying "X is the most deserving overall!' is something not even she believes, but she WANTS him to win and she WANTS to be gazing adoringly upon him while he wins, to make herself feel better about that being the REAL motivation she's spewing this deserves nonsense. This genuflecting is what I am just really baffled by, but I absolutely understand it as identifiable human behavior. But deserves? STOP IT.

I think Azah has the condition called "limerence." It is a fixation on nonreciprocal love and romanticizing the rejection. 

• Useful 5
  • Love 3

RN on the feeds it appears Derek F realizes how massively he screwed the pooch with all of his trash talk of Azah and women kind and is now in mea culp/damage control mode, only this man's damage control is: maybe ONE day, I shall get over your betrayal if you win and take X. LOL suck it chump.

• LOL 9
2 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Yeah but they're married with kids so it was sort of worth it?

I'm pretty sure every time Dani gives Dom the vegan stink eye when he comes home reeking of the KFC Family bucket that he just slammed back in a parking lot, he's not so sure it was.

• LOL 20
  • Love 2

I mean Clay did ask to be evicted over Shelli. Remember that one?

Also, Brendon asked the house to evict him over Rachel in BB13.

Just now, Callaphera said:

I'm pretty sure every time Dani gives Dom the vegan stink eye when he comes home reeking of the KFC Family bucket that he just slammed back in a parking lot, he's not so sure it was.

Omg. Thank you for making me laugh after a long day.

Also, remember how Dom's not supposed to spend alone time with Tennessee because her and Tennessee can never be separated for more than, like, an hour?

• Love 5
19 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I mean Clay did ask to be evicted over Shelli. Remember that one?

Yearly reminder that Clay thought a highway bisected an international Big Brother house or something and two HGs died in a tragic traffic accident while in the house. I'm not making this up and I'm never letting it go. I thought Brent might take the Dumbest HG Ever award this season but nope, Clay still holding on strong with that one.

What I mean to say is that I don't think we can count that one because I'm not sure Clay has the mental capacity to legally make decisions for himself. He dumb. The box of rocks is smarter by a lot.

19 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Also, remember how Dom's not supposed to spend alone time with Tennessee because her and Tennessee can never be separated for more than, like, an hour?

Tennessee is all "Yay! Baby Oklahoma is gonna take some of the mom heat for me!" Dom just came up with a new reason to hit up KFC escape the house run out for supplies. Everybody wins!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I just posted the jury messages from home vid in media. There's also a short jury house tour on Instagram. All I'm gonna say is, I knew Claire/Derex would fuck in jury lol.

What? How do we know this???

4 hours ago, blixie said:

What she is saying "X is the most deserving overall!' is something not even she believes,

What she has said is, he deserves to be in F2. In other words, he does not deserve to come in 3rd, behind Deref. Which I agree with, if you compare their accomplishments.

X: Calming influence within the CO 
Deref: Got in fights; yelled and sulked

X: Had a strategy; won some comps
Deref: Cleaned house; slept a lot

Both have some personality defects, but I’ll take X’s arrogance over Deref’s pouting and whining any day. Plus, X got rid of Ky. That earns a shit ton of bonus points in my book.

No matter what you may think of X, I can’t see how anyone could make a case for Deref deserving to place ahead of him.  And that is what I think Azah is struggling with. If her main objective were winning rather than awarding merit, I don’t think she’d be struggling at all.

But it doesn’t really matter. X will win, Deref will come in second, and we’ll have forgotten about most of these people by next week.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Love 11

Hey y’all. As another season of BB draws to a dreary close, I just want to let y’all know how much I appreciate the mods and posters in this thread.  The snark factor is high and I love it.  You’re also fucking funny, smart and whatever word means the opposite of asshole. It’s rare to find a place where posters can discuss and disagree without disrespect, so kudos to y’all.  

• Love 20

Last night on feeds! They all play a game of cards, then Azah and X go to the bedroom— supposedly to study, but really to talk about Deref.

As for Eeyore, he stays in the living room to study his days: “Day 83: Betrayed by my best friend.”

He ultimately decides that if Azah wins, he will take it as personal victory, because he taught her everything she knows. Then he morphs into Ky for a moment as he hopes X won’t take the easy way out by not taking him. (Your nephew is watching, X!)

• Useful 1
  • LOL 11

X and Azah spend some time laughing and reminiscing before going to sleep. Azah recounts a story Claire told her about Bible camp: The counselors dressed up in giant Sponge Bob costumes and ran down a hill toward the kids, who were told to fight them like they were fighting for Jesus. ”Sponge Bob is the devil?” X asks, confused.

They talk about their families, and the pressure they feel to live up to their expectations. X says he feels obligated to both his family and Deref’s. Azah says she hopes her family isn’t mad at her. She wonders what America thinks of her. (X’s guess: We love her!) They agree that whatever happens, this is just the beginning for all of them, and there will be many more opportunities.

As they turn out the lights and go to sleep, Deref wanders through the house to the bathroom. Everything looks amazingly clean, especially the kitchen. Looks like they’re getting their deposit back! Then Deref stumbles back to bed, alone, in a room apart from the others. Because why let a good grudge go to waste.

And that’s my final feeds report of the season! Good night everyone, it’s been fun. See you at the surprise upset entertaining finale coronation of X tomorrow.

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
19 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

And that’s my final feeds report of the season!

Text the name @30 Helens to 97979 to help find my missing aunt get free McDonalds vote for this year's Live Feeds Discussion thread MVP. Thanks for putting up with all the Kysplaining, Deref whining, Girly Girl and Lady Thing giggling and hairflipping, and BRITINI TALKING LIKE THIS AT ALL TIMES BUT ESPECIALLY WHEN SHE WAS COCKBLOCKING WOO COMP BEAST. You rock - and you may need therapy now. We don't have a benefits package, though. Sorry about that.

• LOL 5
  • Love 19

This season has been a wild ride and I think this thread reflects that. I've spent more time here in the last couple of months than I have with any of my friends! (Of course, Covid didn't help.) 

How did we do in terms of thread pages for this season versus others? I feel like we did well. Maybe someone detail-oriented out there can figure it out. 

I'm ready for finale night but there's going to be a giant hole in my days once it's over, especially when my insomnia kicks in and I have nowhere to go at 4 am.

I'm going to miss everyone! Let the withdrawal begin. 

Okay, maybe just a few more posts. I'm not ready... 

• Love 7
36 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

How did we do in terms of thread pages for this season versus others? I feel like we did well. Maybe someone detail-oriented out there can figure it out. 

Yeah, about that...

Season 16: 240
Season 17: 213
Season 18: 306
Season 19: 404
Season 20: 502
Season 21: 337
Season 22: 248

TBF, I remember past seasons having a surge of live chat during the finale, but not 100 pages' worth. 

Edited by PhoneCop
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5

That's fantastic, PhoneCop, thank you! 

Wow, we were sure longwinded during Season 20! It was a good season but not all that controversial, yet we talked more than twice as much as we did some seasons. Interesting. 

• Useful 1
9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Tennessee is all "Yay! Baby Oklahoma is gonna take some of the mom heat for me!" Dom just came up with a new reason to hit up KFC escape the house run out for supplies. Everybody wins!

That reminds me of another Dani moment: when she said she didn't think she could have a second child because she couldn't love anyone as much as she loved Tennessee. That's not really how maternal love works but whatever you say, Vegan Prisspot.

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Melina22 said:

Wow, we were sure longwinded during Season 20! It was a good season but not all that controversial, yet we talked more than twice as much as we did some seasons. Interesting. 

It was mostly just everyone saying how much they loved it while I was like but it's terrible and Tyler sucks.

So glad this is over tonight and I can fully forget about it within the next 2 weeks!

And then start the process all over again in just 4 short months! 

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
20 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Every now and then, someone I know who is super into wrestling will send me a clip of Austin in the ring (he's bad and slow and he cosplays as a dinosaur, that's all you really need to know) and all I can ever think when I see it is "Well, at least he's not barefoot". I hope he actually showers now instead of pretending - no reason to make the locker room even funkier than it probably already is.

Huge wrestling nerd here, so I'm gonna disagree on the take that he's "bad and slow." He's billed as a powerhouse type guy. He's not there to run around the ring and do a bunch of flipping and stuff. He's a big dude (who does wear a dinosaur mask), but he's widely regarded as one of the better new "big men" in the industry.

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Useful 4

I remember watching Austin win that track running competition and being shocked that he was so fast and had such explosiveness for being such a huge guy. He has a big frame and can carry lots of muscle without being compact to restrict movement which makes (or made) him also athletic.

• Love 3

Which one of you will please volunteer to tell my sister that although I love, cherish and adore her (I really do!) tonight is not the night to come visit and sleep over.  She doesn’t watch BB she’s more of a survivor and project runway fan… I can’t just ignore her for two hours (can I?)  I don’t see her enough, even though she’s only 1.5 hours away, but busy lives, and covid, it’s just been more difficult to get together.   But tonight is literally the night we wait 3 months for….

But I’m excited, can’t wait for tomorrow to see what happened and what you guys have to say!

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 9/26/2021 at 12:36 PM, watch2much said:

I know a lot of you would like to see Azah win but as full of himself as X is, he played a much better game and deserves it over her.

If Azah would manage to either win the final HOH and evict X or convinces him to take her to F2, I'd say for as much as she floated in the game, then I'd say she is just as deserving as she came on strong in the end. 

• Love 4
19 minutes ago, Never Again said:

But I’m excited, can’t wait for tomorrow to see what happened and what you guys have to say!

I feel you! I've had similar dilemmas in the past. Can't you just tell her exactly this? If she's a Survivor fan she should be able to relate and maybe will even enjoy the experience, once you explain to her all about the CO. 

ETA This reminded me of my brother in law visiting years ago. He watches zero reality TV but I desperately wanted to watch BB and didn't have a PVR at that point. I convinced him it was a fun show so he watched with me. It was Otev and totally lame and embarrassing. He didn't say anything about my taste in shows, but his expression said it all. 

That said, I'm sure tonight will be intense and exciting, nothing like an Otev episode. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 4
  • Love 3

Good morning for the last time for now! It's been fun being the morning live feeder! I've missed a lot in thepast few weeks because I've been dad-sitting more frequently and I don't bring my personal laptop along. Until I came down with Covid (I'm recovering now).

This morning camera 1 shows the wave room and it's cupboards. No one is sleeping on the two beds shown. The bed on the left looks like it has a champagne bucket on it, while the bed on the right has a bunch of pillows dumped on it. 

Camera 2 shows another angle of the wave room. I think someone is sleeping on a bed there. Anyway there is a dark lump on one of the beds.

The Joker room shows the 3 twin beds with Xavier asleep in the middle one. Camera 4 shows the coffin bed. I think Azah is sleeping in it. She is so small you can hardly tell.

Action on camera 3! Xavier is getting out of bed. He goes to the storage room, then the living room, cuts through the kitchen into the bathroom. Will he stay up or go back to bed? Back to bed! I wonder if he's thinking "Tomorrow at this time I'll be back home" or maybe he's plotting some last minute strategy.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 9
18 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I've been dad-sitting more frequently and I don't bring my personal laptop along. Until I came down with Covid (I'm recovering now)

Wow! That's a lot. I'm so happy to hear you're recovering. A lot of us have depended on the overnight and morning feedsters to keep us up to date,so thanks for your service. 😊

• Love 4
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

.As for Eeyore, he stays in the living room to study his days: “Day 83: Betrayed by my best friend.”

He ultimately decides that if Azah wins, he will take it as personal victory, because he taught her everything she knows. 

The athleticism he must possess to reach around and pat himself on the back like that...who knew?

Upthread was a Brent mention, and I swear I already forgot about him. He and Deref should get together and talk about self-awareness.

Overall, this was a history making season, but kind of a quiet one. Not a ton of drama apart from Frenchie's crazy, and overall pretty decent people. I did like the teams at the beginning, but BB still needs to find some ways to revamp the show itself. New comps, new house, something. 

Go X, or Azah, if she suddenly has a change of heart and decides to try to win.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Well here is Big D asleep on the big white couch. Someone on BB chat made a reference to a call of the manatee. And he just made a big yawn, so I guess that was the call. He just said "Whitney Houston I Want to Hear Your Baby tonight." He's listing music He wants to hear. On cameras 2 and 4 you can see Xavier in the kitchen. Xavier's cooking something for breakfast. Eggs - he's cracking them open into the bowl.

So in reading/listening to Azah, I’m going to give her some credit….

Maybe she is telling X/Couch what they want to hear.  If she told Couch she’s taking him, he’d run (heh!) right to X and spill the news.  With X, maybe she’s trying to get him to relax and not study so hard?  That way she can win the final HOH and blindside him by taking Couch?

I’m just grabbing at straws here.

As for Claire….how did I miss her being bi?  I found out by watching the recap show.

• Useful 1

Last day in the house and they have a new vacuum cleaner!!!  BB Celebrities will be thrilled as they usually like to keep the place tidy. Derek is busy vacuuming the living room.

X's eggs look good. Azah is up now. Now the vacuum cleaner keeps on stopping and just died.

• LOL 5
44 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

As for Claire….how did I miss her being bi?  I found out by watching the recap show.

In her package during the premiere she mentioned being bi and not being out to many people and that everyone would now know thanks to BB. I don't recall reading on the feeds much about her talking about relationships. I feel like a lot of interesting discussions in the house were bubbled out. 

I didn't realize the feeds would even be shown today. I guess they'll close by early afternoon. I can't even believe the finale is tonight. What a long, strange summer it's been! I will add my appreciation for all our faithful feeds recappers who manage to condense hours of dreary minutiae into concise, interesting, and witty posts. I don't know how you all do it. Kudos, everyone!  Hope to see you all on CBB3.

• Useful 1
  • Love 10

Just wanted to stop by and wish everyone to have fun tonight. It's already evening in my country and it's kinda cold. I remember that I was waiting for BB to start on the 7th of July and that it would end on the 29th of September and I was thinking "wow almost 3 months later..." and here we are. Thanks everyone for being a great company, I apologize if anyone felt offended by my comments about the cookout sometimes and I wish to see you all again! :)

• Love 14
9 hours ago, Nashville said:

Isn’t that also the definition of “stalker”?  😎

Actually, no. It is a psychological condition where you mentally and internally fantasize about non reciprocal love. You romanticize rejection and abandonment. It has nothing to do with physically stalking the object of the desire. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

You rock - and you may need therapy now. We don't have a benefits package, though. Sorry about that.

Aww… thanks. Now I’m getting a little misty. (And not the clouded-by-X kind.) I appreciate EVERYONE on here who made this the first page I checked when I got up and the last page I checked before I went to sleep. (You’re right— I definitely need therapy.) I am frankly in awe of some of the writing talent in this group.

At least now that I won’t be obsessing over a houseful of strangers, I can look forward to finally getting some things done around my own house. 

1 hour ago, kassandra8286 said:

Hope to see you all on CBB3.

Oh, crap. Forgot about that. I better work fast. (Does the celebrity version have live feeds?)

• Love 7
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

At least now that I won’t be obsessing over a houseful of strangers, I can look forward to finally getting some things done around my own house. 

I'm thinking that we are very blessed to be able to obsess over something as stupid as a TV show. Thank God we are healthy and we have the ability to do so. We are privileged in that way. 🙂

• Love 12
4 hours ago, Melina22 said:

I feel you! I've had similar dilemmas in the past. Can't you just tell her exactly this? If she's a Survivor fan she should be able to relate and maybe will even enjoy the experience, once you explain to her all about the CO. 

ETA This reminded me of my brother in law visiting years ago. He watches zero reality TV but I desperately wanted to watch BB and didn't have a PVR at that point. I convinced him it was a fun show so he watched with me. It was Otev and totally lame and embarrassing. He didn't say anything about my taste in shows, but his expression said it all. 

That said, I'm sure tonight will be intense and exciting, nothing like an Otev episode. 

She would understand for sure, but we have such limited tIme together and I just can’t sit and watch tv,  it would make me feel badly!

lol imagine what your BIL would think of you (and all of us) if he had seen a zingbot episode

i agree, tonight should be exciting, I hate to have to wait till tmw,  the season has been so boring and predictable and finally tonight we don’t know what to expect! Any of the three scenarios will be fun in different ways 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Lamb18 said:

Good morning for the last time for now! It's been fun being the morning live feeder! I've missed a lot in thepast few weeks because I've been dad-sitting more frequently and I don't bring my personal laptop along. Until I came down with Covid (I'm recovering now

Glad you are feeling better!

• Love 1
8 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

Huge wrestling nerd here, so I'm gonna disagree on the take that he's "bad and slow." He's billed as a powerhouse type guy. He's not there to run around the ring and do a bunch of flipping and stuff. He's a big dude (who does wear a dinosaur mask), but he's widely regarded as one of the better new "big men" in the industry.

Fair enough! I might have caught a bad moment where he couldn't lift his leg to kick higher than knee level. I wasn't impressed but I also haven't watched any wrestling in, like, 20 years. Does he talk or did that BB17 nom ceremony - "Victims, aren't we all." *dramatic hat toss* - come back to haunt him?

I don't know why, I'm super into Austin-as-a-dinosaur's redemption story now. I mean, out of the whole of the Austwins, the twins weren't the ones I expected to go into porn.

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

(Does the celebrity version have live feeds?)

Oh yeah. I spent a whole glorious two weeks (I think?) perving over Ryan Lochte's back muscles while he swam in that endless pool thing that broke every day. There was a camera directly above the pool pointing down. I would throw fits when they would cut away to Tom Green being a knob with cereal boxes. No shame.

My feed viewing really went down when he got evicted.

2 hours ago, PaperTree said:

Just adding to the thanks to the feedsters and thanks for the enjoyable discussions.

@Callaphera   I don't usually vote in these things either, but I got in 2 votes for Tiffany for you 😎

Aw, thanks! I appreciate it - you guys voted more than I ever would have remembered if I could.

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
9 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

It was mostly just everyone saying how much they loved it while I was like but it's terrible and Tyler sucks.

So glad this is over tonight and I can fully forget about it within the next 2 weeks!

And then start the process all over again in just 4 short months! 

...and okay, you ended up being right about Tyler not being all that. But I still think of BB20 as a relative oasis between the toxicity of the Paul/Jackson seasons. The comedy gold of FOUTTE self-destructing with no prompting from the other side whatsoever. The sheer randomness of Sam as a robot. Kaitlyn vs. The Puzzle. On and on. 

Plus we got so many catchphrases out of that season. "On my daughter's birthday!" "ANALLICE." "Yatus." "Who flipped?" "ZERO STARS!"

• LOL 3
  • Love 12

BB20 for me will forever be the season where we got to see one Sam Bledsoe's transformation from a down-to-earth sweetheart type to Handmaid's Tale Aunt Sam. That shit was weird to watch in real time. I still remember her crying because she thought Tyler was being taken advantage of by all the evil hussies of the house.

• LOL 6
  • Love 10

It's my first post of the season.  After having watched since season 2, I stopped watching shortly into last season.  The upstairs ghetto was too much to experience, but I followed along here with all my trusted friends.  I didn't know exactly when this season would start, and I came back here late in the first week.  All your comments made it sound like it would be an atypical season. and within a few more days, I was back watching.

My sense is that there never was a season with more than three black people, so it was a curious production decision that there would be six this year.  Did the producers think they would not form an alliance for fear of being labeled reverse racists?  The only surprise was how effective CO was, keeping it hidden, having plus ones outside the alliance, and their level of commitment.

The biggest blemish, though, was after they got down to the final six, the first to go was the smartest female, Tiffany, followed by the second smartest female, Hannah, leaving the weakest female, Azah.  The racism was gone thanks to race packing, but the sexism persists thanks to men winning most of the comps, and bros before hoes.

Now their final days have become provocative again, with consensus among this group that Derek F rightly deserves nothing.  I think he would have been this season's Victoria w/ or w/o CO.  Unfortunately it will be Azah who most likely will get nothing,  Azah evicting Hannah with Azah's only HOH was her colossal blunder, especially after she came in looking for a girls alliance.  Its unfortunate that the sexism endures even with certain female house guests.

• Love 15

I bet if you edit it down, 20 pages of that thread is nothing but us shit posting "Who flipped?" every time something happened in the house. We probably did a few pages on Bayleigh and JC's The M Word versus The N Word fight that we could only hear when someone would wander to the bathroom at 1 am because they were loud enough in the lounge to get picked up by the overhead mics in the other rooms. At least five pages on JC assaulting people with the ice cream scoop in the taint. It was a great season for a live feed thread.

¿pǝddᴉlɟ oɥʍ

1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

BB20 for me will forever be the season where we got to see one Sam Bledsoe's transformation from a down-to-earth sweetheart type to Handmaid's Tale Aunt Sam. That shit was weird to watch in real time. I still remember her crying because she thought Tyler was being taken advantage of by all the evil hussies of the house.

And that super manic morning when she practically held Fessy hostage while offering to quit smoking if he would cut Haleigh. The Krafting Kloset. The jailhouse booze. The spider she kept as a pet. I'm still not sure Sam was real.

• LOL 8
  • Love 8
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And that super manic morning when she practically held Fessy hostage while offering to quit smoking if he would cut Haleigh. The Krafting Kloset. The jailhouse booze. The spider she kept as a pet. I'm still not sure Sam was real.

To add to Sam's surreal personality, Tyler said the minute BB20 was over she ghosted everyone in the cast and has not been seen since.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2