Type keyword(s) to search

Season 23 Live Feeds Discussion

Message added by statsgirl,

We understand that some hot button topics are coming up this season, such as with the Cookout. Reminder that it's ok to disagree but do NOT break our Be Civil rule. Keep your comments about the show, NOT about the people on this forum. If you can't disagree civilly and without talking about the posters, utilize the Ignore User function or scroll past their posts. And reminder that there is more to this season than the Cookout so if you feel like a conversation is going in circles, feel free to move on to something else. Going forward, unwillingness to adhere to these rules will result in warnings.

• Start Topic

23 minutes ago, tealeaves said:

A vote is  vote.  Big D could care less.   Azah is NOT going to win Part 3.  She is not a strategic player and she won't cut X.  She had her chance and she blew it.   

And X has not pissed off the jury like Paul did.

I'm not so sure she's keeping X if she wins part 3. She knows she can't beat him in the end.

• Love 3

While I think X is more deserving (I hate that term) of the win it would be funny to have Azah win the Final HOH and evict X. Now, I’m pretty sure sure Azah would beat Big D in the final but one never knows. At least, I think she’d be more honest and less delusional about her game and explain it to the jury then Big D could. She also has done a tiny more then Big D and she has won a few HOH which should help. That said, Azah has been a little more scattered during Q&A stuff so I’m giving X a slight edge over her in the Final HOH. I’m hope I’m wrong because I want to see Big D try to throw Azah under the buss about how he carried her or bagged her or pack packed her to the end. LOL!!!!! It should be interesting. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, tealeaves said:

She is not going to get 5 HGs on the jury to vote for her - and against X.  The 6 women on the jury aren't just going to rally around.  Hannah has been very vocal that Azah wasted her HOH by not taking X out.

I don't think Big D will get Zero votes.  I doubt Ky will vote for X.

Hannah still likes Azah and was amazingly unbitter about it  in her exit press. It was SB who said that and the producers like to edit those jury segments to redirect the audience. In BB11 they made it look like Jordan would lose a jury a vote when she would have beaten Kevin or Natalie. 

• Love 4
12 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Hannah still likes Azah and was amazingly unbitter about it  in her exit press. It was SB who said that and the producers like to edit those jury segments to redirect the audience. In BB11 they made it look like Jordan would lose a jury a vote when she would have beaten Kevin or Natalie. 

Bottom line, Azah is not going to get 5 votes on the jury against X, including Hannah.

Azah actually would have stood a better chance of winning against Ky.  He has made more "enemies" on the jury.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, tealeaves said:

Bottom line, Azah is not going to get 5 votes on the jury against X, including Hannah.

Azah actually would have stood a better chance of winning against Ky.  He has made more "enemies" on the jury.

She is getting more than 1 which is more than Big D is going to get. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 4

The scenario of Azah booting X and beating Derek F at the end would be most similar (to me) to Steve booting Vanessa at the end and winning. I felt he deserved the win for that move alone and would feel the same about Azah. Although to be fair, I was probably one of the few jumping up from my couch cheering when that happened, as Vanessa was my BEC for almost the entire season. 
I haven’t watched much of the last few shows other than jury and Ky acting the fool, but I kind of can’t wait for this finale. 

Edited: if only for the fact that @peachmangosteen and I are rooting for the same result. Y’all, that almost NEVER happens!

Edited by Katesus7
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
4 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

She is getting more than 1 which is more than Big D is going to get. 

There is no logic in this what so ever. 

People are just setting up themselves to be disappointed if they expect Azah to pull a win.

She had her chance to take out X - and she blew it.

• Love 2
17 minutes ago, tealeaves said:

People are just setting up themselves to be disappointed if they expect Azah to pull a win.

She had her chance to take out X - and she blew it.

She is getting Kyland and Britini  jury votes against X. 

Hannah is a  maybe since Hannah didn't like X's sexist comments in the house.

Do I think Azah beats X? No. 

Do I think it's dumb for X to bring Azah over Big D? Absolutely. 

I like this cast, but some of them aren't the brightest when it comes to Big Brother and are quite emotional players over logic. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

She is getting Kyland and Britini  jury votes against X. 

Hannah and SB are a maybe since Hannah didn't like X's sexist comments in the house and SB and X were never that close in the house. 

Do I think Azah beats X? No. 

Do I think it's dumb for X to bring Azah over Big D? Absolutely. 

I don't think we will have to worry about any of this.  X will take Big D.  There is no reason why anything would change, especially after everything that went down with Ky.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, tealeaves said:

I think The Jury Roundtable will be really interesting.  X said Ky knows too much about the CO - and can unleash everything.

You mean like when Hannah was only grudgingly allowed into The Cookout after she wasn’t considered “black enough?” I can absolutely see Kyland pin that on X to get them riled up and perhaps sway Hannah’s potential vote against X.

Edited by TimWil
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

If X wins final comp, he will take Deref. No doubt about it. And X will win.

If Azah wins final comp, she will take Deref.  No doubt about it.  And Azah will win.

Deref is fated to be the goat, no matter what grandiose ideas he has about himself. The jurors like him, but I don’t think anyone respects his game. X is sure to take him because it’s his surest chance of winning, a fact he has known and planned on since early summer. Azah is sure to take him because he’s her best friend and closest ally in the game, and she’s big on loyalty. I also think she’s smart enough to know that she can’t beat X, no matter how much she enjoys his cuddling.

So the only unknown, really, is who will take the final HoH. X would seem to have the edge, but Azah can pull this out if she studies and prepares enough. I can still see her a few weeks ago, hunched down between the cots with her charts and skittles, trying to work out the timelines. She has the drive, if she doesn’t let herself be distracted by X’s charms.

GO AZAH!! YOU CAN DO THIS!

• Love 11

You guys don’t know all the work that X & Derek did in the game. Derek was maneuvering in the background and that’s how Azah got there. You don’t know?! <sarcasm>? What’s worst I think X sort of believes it, too. It’s hysterical.

• LOL 10
  • Love 2

Checking in on feeds: X and Azah are in the living room, talking about other players and turning points in the game. No sign of Deref. They’re tossing back the wine, which seems to be plentiful supply now that they’re down to F3.

Azah says she was shocked to find herself playing a floater game, because she had no respect for that as a viewer. But she saw floaters as rats, going from side to side and lying to everyone, i.e. Andy. She’s not that kind of floater, so she’s ok with it. X says however you get to the end is valid, and anyone who has a problem with it is either a juror or pre-juror.

They start to laugh over Deref’s illusions about his own gameplay, but BUBBLES cut that short. They agree the jury will be shocked to see Ky walk in, because everyone was convinced it was bros to the end. X says he would have had a better chance to win against Kyland than Deref or Azah, because the jury was bitter against Ky. But if he had to lose against someone, he just didn’t want to be Ky, and that’s why he cut him loose. (Liar.)

X says Azah will win against him. She disagrees. They tally who will have which jurors: 
Azah: Britini, Tiffany, Kyland 
X: Claire, Hannah, Alyssa 
Toss-up: SB, Derex, Deref

So it’s a tie, dependent on how the toss ups lean. (Except I think Ky will vote for X. His Manly Men code won’t allow him to vote for a floater. Or a woman.)

Edited by 30 Helens
Deref reappeared and dashed my hopes.
  • Useful 4
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Checking in on feeds: X and Azah are in the living room, talking about other players and turning points in the game. No sign of Deref. They’re tossing back the wine, which seems to be plentiful supply now that they’re down to F3.

Azah says she was shocked to find herself playing a floater game, because she had no respect for that as a viewer. But she saw floaters as rats, going from side to side and lying to everyone, i.e. Andy. She’s not that kind of floater, so she’s ok with it. X says however you get to the end is valid, and anyone who has a problem with it is either a juror or pre-juror.

They start to laugh over Deref’s illusions about his own gameplay, but BUBBLES cut that short. They agree the jury will be shocked to see Ky walk in, because everyone was convinced it was bros to the end. X says he would have had a better chance to win against Kyland than Deref or Azah, because the jury was bitter against Ky. But if he had to lose against someone, he just didn’t want to be Ky, and that’s why he cut him loose. (Liar.)

X says Azah will win against him. She disagrees. They tally who will have which jurors: 
Azah: Britini, Tiffany, Kyland 
X: Claire, Hannah, Alyssa 
Toss-up: SB, Derex, Deref

So it’s a tie, dependent on how the toss ups lean. (Except I think Ky will vote for X. His Manly Men code won’t allow him to vote for a floater. Or a woman.)

But now I have a question. Based on Deref’s absence and the fact that X has twice mentioned Azah’s TWO HoH wins in the short time that I’ve been able to listen to them… has the last comp been played? Is this in fact the final 2?? DID MY DREAMS COME TRUE?

I have to go, but I’ll check back later to see if Deref reappears.

Deref likes to pout in bed when he loses. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Azah leaves and X soliloquies. He says he really does think Azah could beat him in a F2. Best case is he wins the last comp and takes Deref as promised. But if he can convince Azah to take him, that’s ok too. 

He laughs at Deref thinking he carried all of them. He says it took Deref 81 days to realize he was Enzo and X was Cody. All this time, Deref was thinking he was Cody.

Then X goes to the bathroom where Deref is showering and starts to quiz him on comps and days. (Just like Cody quizzed Enzo in the final days last year.) Deref gets everything wrong and wails in pain.  I don’t know where Azah is right now, but I hope she’s studying like hell.

• LOL 1
  • Love 5

I wonder if he's waiting till F2 to play his ace in the hole, the fact his dad is Joe Frazier. Because I worry half the jury are going to go "Who?" 

Is he maybe waiting till after the vote, in case people assume he's rich? I assume this is a big part of X not admitting to being a lawyer. 

Edited by Melina22
  • LOL 3
  • Love 2
11 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

The scenario of Azah booting X and beating Derek F at the end would be most similar (to me) to Steve booting Vanessa at the end and winning. I felt he deserved the win for that move alone and would feel the same about Azah. Although to be fair, I was probably one of the few jumping up from my couch cheering when that happened, as Vanessa was my BEC for almost the entire season. 

Yes, Azah cutting X and winning would be Steve Part 2. Steve cutting Vanessa is still one of my fave BB moments. Stuff like that so rarely happens!

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

(Except I think Ky will vote for X. His Manly Men code won’t allow him to vote for a floater. Or a woman.)

I agree. I think Ky's overwhelming misogyny (misogynoir) would win out in the end. But if it's X vs. Deref, I think there's a good chance he'd go for Deref.

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

He laughs at Deref thinking he carried all of them. He says it took Deref 81 days to realize he was Enzo and X was Cody. All this time, Deref was thinking he was Cody.

It's very sad to me that these men (X, Ky, Deref) wanna be like Cody. How embarrassing for them.

• LOL 2
  • Love 10

I was watching last night as X and Derek went on & on & on about all the work they did and know one knows it. Azah was in the DR for a while so those were talking. Derek sat in the Final 2 chairs and X sat on the couch. Derek actually said Azah slept through the whole game while he was working behind the scenes saving her. I am shocked lighting didn’t strike him then and there. I believe X was just egging him on but not believing that he and Derek did what Derek claims. It is so funny. Even after he leaves the house I don’t think he’ll think any differently. Derek will need to save face. He will get some money (most likely $75,000 plus his other prize money) and, will be fine for a while. He will have his fans which will just further encourage him to say what a great game he played. That said, if he should win against Azah in the Final 2 I will literally DIE. I just couldn’t handle that. LOL!!!!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
20 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Deref ranked his who liked to least to most. Tiffany is his second most disliked houseguest while Travis is the one he dislikes the most. 

What did Travis do?  

• Love 1

BB isn't about logic. 

F3 is typically a crap shoot there is no reason on earth Azah can't win and if she does she's not taking X and yes she is going to win in that scenario. X is clearly still a favorite to win out, but I'm still hoping for Azah to crush Derek 7-2 in a final jury vote. 

But if he had to lose against someone, he just didn’t want to be Ky, and that’s why he cut him loose. (Liar.)

I mean I think two things can be true he didn't want to risk losing to Ky in any part of the final AND he didn't want to see Ky win this season.  I do think it's important to consider who you can live with losing to, but not to the extent that you will go to the end with someone you absolutely would lose to like Ky swore he was doing. I do prefer finales with two strong players in the end (Ally and Jun was easily my favorite) I don't get why Jun is always dismissed as a floater she was just as Evil and passive as Will was and he's lauded and she's undercut OH look there is that BB sexism at work. But I will always prefer the Nicole/Allie/Vanessa/Tiffany type players than the Will/Jun/Steve/ ones at least head to head. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

know a lot of you would like to see Azah win but as full of himself as X is, he played a much better game and deserves it over her.

I really like Azah but I hope for an X win. If he loses against Deref or Azah it will be sort of embarrassing. I know I always say the winner always deserves to win, but the weird CO situation seemed to invalidate this in my eyes to some extent. I can totally see X winning without the CO, but Deref and Azah? No way. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, watch2much said:

I know a lot of you would like to see Azah win but as full of himself as X is, he played a much better game and deserves it over her.

The only skill that matters in Big Brother is getting to the end with 50%+1 of the jury liking you better than the other person. Whoever does that deserves to win.

Float, comp beast, socialize...whatever works.

• Useful 1
  • Love 19
42 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

So by this criterion, which I don't disagree with, Big D is a worthy winner. I guess I have mixed feelings. 

Edited by Melina22
13 minutes ago, Machiabelly said:

The only skill that matters in Big Brother is getting to the end with 50%+1 of the jury liking you better than the other person. Whoever does that deserves to win.

actually, I agree.....but I still think X played a better all around game.  he didn't become a comp beast until he needed to. he strung along Ky, charmed Azah, propped up DerekF, basically he read each of the other players well and played them all.  

• Love 7
38 minutes ago, Melina22 said:

I really like Azah but I hope for an X win. If he loses against Deref or Azah it will be sort of embarrassing. I know I always say the winner always deserves to win, but the weird CO situation seemed to invalidate this in my eyes to some extent. I can totally see X winning without the CO, but Deref and Azah? No way. 

Err, I think Xavier would have been in trouble without the Cookout. Sarah Beth was tighter with Kyland and Tiffany, and Christian and Alyssa were working with Claire and Tiffany before Christian was evicted. Where else was Xavier going to go without the Cookout?

Azah at least was close to Britini, Claire and DX.

Edited by jsm1125
  • Useful 3
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, blixie said:

F3 is typically a crap shoot

In fact no, it used to be a crap shoot like what did the jurors say for various questions, but since BB 18 they changed it and now it is puzzle questions regarding when things in the game happened. I hope that Azah has been studying cause I don't want to see X win. I want a woman to win this year, the first black person to win BB is a woman.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, jsm1125 said:

Where else was Xavier going to go without the Cookout?

He said yesterday that if there was no Cookout he would take the Kings to the end.

Also apparently Derek F claimed he was the godfather this season.

• LOL 3
Just now, PaperTree said:

Delusional DerF to the bitter end😎

At least we'll get a good laugh on Wednesday when he is trying to convince the jury he was the founder of the Cookout and he was making all the decisions.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
6 minutes ago, himela said:

He said yesterday that if there was no Cookout he would take the Kings to the end.

Also apparently Derek F claimed he was the godfather this season.

Which means he would have been voted out early. Christian and Alyssa were tight with Claire and Tiffany and SB was super close with Ky and never really clicked with X. 

• Love 8
1 minute ago, choclatechip45 said:

Which means he would have been voted out early. Christian and Alyssa were tight with Claire and Tiffany and SB was super close with Ky and never really clicked with X. 

Indeed, but he doesn't know / believe it. He said that he would carry his kings to the end.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Melina22 said:

The only reason I'd be okay with Deref winning is that I believe he's had a much tougher life than X and Azah. And I think he needs the money. Not the point of the game, I know, but still... 

I get it but then what will be the message we send to the next players? Just be poor, delusional and lazy and you will get a win in the end?

• Love 4

I have to say, @Melina22, I really appreciate your positivity throughout this season.  You can always find something nice to say.   As much as I love to snark on the HGs and live to read the snark of others, it's also refreshing to see a little sugar mixed in with all the salt.  

• Love 16
11 minutes ago, leocadia said:

I have to say, @Melina22, I really appreciate your positivity throughout this season.  You can always find something nice to say.   

Talk about expect the unexpected! I certainly wasn't expecting that, and I'm not going to lie, it made me tear up. Thank you. 

So in interests of being as TMI as possible, I read this lovely post right after getting home to find my large dog had... relieved himself in various ways all over the family room. In the process of... removing the evidence, the toilet decided it was too much... evidence, and started to back up. I think I blacked out what happened next, but I know it wasn't pretty. 

So believe me, your post was sooo welcome. Maybe I'll make it to tonight's episode with my mind and sense of humour intact. 😊

• LOL 4
  • Love 18
41 minutes ago, himela said:

I hope that Azah has been studying cause I don't want to see X win. I want a woman to win this year, the first black person to win BB is a woman.

By not taking X out when she had the chance will cost her $750K

If Azah was strategic in her HOH, she should have put X and Ky on the block.  Ky won the veto and would have taken himself off.

She then should have put Big D as the replacement.  Ky would have voted to evict Big D.  Hannah, X.  Azah would then cast the tiebreaker to evict X.

Hannah has talked about how Azah wasted her HOH.

• Love 6