Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Auditions, Finals, and Training Camp

Uk-Eve
  • Start Topic

2 hours ago, lexie3248 said:

DCC All-Stars at Six Flags. It's the same show from the 4th of July event. 

Wow. Alexis's left leg in the kick line is very very low.  There is no way she would make the team nowadays lol

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

The girls are leaving Ohio back to Texas they come 

539C92D5-5979-4F4C-A02B-E4FCD8B2CC91.jpeg

I hope they aren't flying on Spirit 😂

• LOL 3
38 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Wow. Alexis's left leg in the kick line is very very low.  There is no way she would make the team nowadays lol

They probably charter.  My sister flew for Northwest (when it existed) and she did NFL charters all the time, and rock stars.  But they had to sign non disclosure agreements to work those flights.

• Love 4
4 hours ago, kalibean said:

Hannah is someone who strikes me as one who will continue to dance on pro cheer as long as her body holds out, even once she's fully in her career.  I have a very dear friend who did it almost until she was 40, because it motivated her to stay in shape.  And she did it with a very intensive full time job. 

Like Lauren - worked a full time, stressful job as a nurse, but was able to work out, dance, spend time with friends, travel, etc.  Why not do both if you can?

• Useful 1
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Christineelgene said:

They probably charter.  My sister flew for Northwest (when it existed) and she did NFL charters all the time, and rock stars.  But they had to sign non disclosure agreements to work those flights.

I was a flight attendant for United. I did a lot of NFL and MLB charters, but we never signed NDAs.  Charters are for the actual team. The cheerleaders fly commercial. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I cannot stop laughing at whoever was yelling, "They're real!  They're real people!" and then "HOW are they DOING that?!"  I bet seeing the kick line with a jump split would just blow her mind!

What great All Stars!  Khalyn is one of my faves!

I think that might me Amy’s hubby in the right hand corner filming.

• Love 3
8 hours ago, vanillagum said:

And I've especially never seen anyone give Jada 'hate.' I see people saying she kinda sticks out like a sore thumb sometimes..but of course she's beautiful. She reminds me of Brianna from season 12, who looked like a 'tall little girl.' She just looks so young to me. Like, no curves for the uniform whatsoever. She looks more like a model than a DCC

I agree. If you're going to be that tall and stick out, you should be a great dancer. Jada is unfortunately average

• Love 5
On 8/6/2021 at 12:23 AM, go4luca said:

I also don’t get the comments saying there’s hate for the 2nd years.  I may not be a fan of one or two but I don’t feel we’ve had a chance to know them like in previous years.

I agree. I've never gotten a sense of "hate" for the 2nd years. I just think that, due to a combination of things like last season being rushed, the focus on the weaker vets, and the fact that the girls were wearing masks most of the time, the rookies were not really standing out as much as they have in previous seasons. That made it hard for viewers to connect with them. As someone who doesn't regularly follow the cheerleaders on social media, the show (and until the last few seasons, the DCC & CMT accounts that used to post audition pics and videos) was how I got reminded who was who. Thankfully due to these forums, I'm starting to recall names & details of the 2nd year vets.

Edited by Bellisima08
  • Love 11
5 hours ago, aeroluv327 said:

I cannot stop laughing at whoever was yelling, "They're real!  They're real people!" and then "HOW are they DOING that?!"  I bet seeing the kick line with a jump split would just blow her mind!

What great All Stars!  Khalyn is one of my faves!

Khalyn is one of my all-time faves too. I would have loved to see her at point if she had stayed (over the Maddie/Amy duo).

• Love 14
45 minutes ago, WoofDCC said:

I'm starting to see Claire as a future point.

She's transformed herself in a year.

3 more years and I could see her as point.

Definitely. Have been saying this since her rookie season. That girl is a star and I can see her being point.

• Love 14
On 8/5/2021 at 1:01 AM, go4luca said:

You are not the first I’ve heard express this sentiment.  The other person was a previously hard core Brennan fan.

Who’s Grant?

Slightly off topic: I'm still Team Brennan. I love that she's somewhat sassy and silly with her boyfriend and friends. I adore her friendship with Cianna, Brianna, and Alanna-they are all in Hawaii together right now.

On topic: Anyone hear if Madeline S. made it? Was it ever confirmed that the reason that Amanda left was because of an NFL vaccine mandate?

• Love 15
17 minutes ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Slightly off topic: I'm still Team Brennan. I love that she's somewhat sassy and silly with her boyfriend and friends. I adore her friendship with Cianna, Brianna, and Alanna-they are all in Hawaii together right now.

On topic: Anyone hear if Madeline S. made it? Was it ever confirmed that the reason that Amanda left was because of an NFL vaccine mandate?

There is one cut we don’t know abt it’s never been reveled 

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

There’s a reason why we still talk about Mackenzie Lee, Auto Amy, 50 yard Kelsey, Vivian etc etc all these years later. The show chose (for whatever reason) to focus on a few TCC each year and we got to know them and their personality. To me, last years show felt very rushed to me and almost like they tried to cover all the girls and in doing so we lost the connection to the special few but in doing so made them less memorable. The masks, dancing socially distant and just the 2020 life in geberal obviously didn’t help to get that connection. 

Was training camp this year like last year in a bubble or was it like the previous years in the studio?

• Love 19
1 minute ago, onthebubble said:

There’s a reason why we still talk about Mackenzie Lee, Auto Amy, 50 yard Kelsey, Vivian etc etc all these years later. The show chose (for whatever reason) to focus on a few TCC each year and we got to know them and their personality. To me, last years show felt very rushed to me and almost like they tried to cover all the girls and in doing so we lost the connection to the special few but in doing so made them less memorable. The masks, dancing socially distant and just the 2020 life in geberal obviously didn’t help to get that connection. 

Was training camp this year like last year in a bubble or was it like the previous years in the studio?

It was done at the stadium and the studio 

2 hours ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Is this whole Brennan thing on her Instagram? I don’t see anything that bothers me - all I see is too many posts about her BF but that doesn’t bother me. Have the things you’re talking about been deleted or in stories and I missed it? I’m confused but I’m still huge fan! 

7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

W…O…..W…..and not in a good way.  Low kicks, timing off and some Not necessarily looking like they are in the best shape.   

• Love 3
2 hours ago, GeekToTheCore said:

Slightly off topic: I'm still Team Brennan. I love that she's somewhat sassy and silly with her boyfriend and friends. I adore her friendship with Cianna, Brianna, and Alanna-they are all in Hawaii together right 

Poor Brennan, the only non-anna. Maybe she goes by Brennanna when shes with them😂

• LOL 13
  • Love 3
Just now, Survivor197 said:

Thank you @lemonbus230 ! Wow I am so so thrilled for Jalyn!

would have loved to of seen Dani and Elli on SG! 

was erin the SG vet that didn’t make it back this time?

Yes Erin was the vet not selected 

• Useful 2
8 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Gina’s stomach 😳

345D1D07-729D-4F61-AB3D-F60455694FEC.jpeg

There are only two plausible explanations:

1. She's photoshopping, to which TPTB should immediately intervene.

2. She's truly that thin, to which TPTB should immediately intervene.

No way should DCC allow someone that looks like this to be photographed in that uniform.

• Love 23
38 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Leaders- Lexie, Gina, Rachel, Caroline

Second Leaders- Ashlee, Amber, Jalyn, Erin

Show Group: Gina, Lexie, Amber, Chandi, Rachel, Ashlee, Caroline, Jalyn, Kat, Darian, McKenzie, KayDianna, Tori, Tyra, Armani, Kelcey, Claire, Marissa

Points- Gina with Amber and Lexie behind and then Rachel with Chandi and Ashlee.

Team was announced last Friday.

YEEEEEESSSSSSSS KAT, ARMANI, JAYLN, CHANDI, TORI, ASHLEE, AND DARIAN!!!!! I was hoping that Dani and Elli would make it this year.   Sucks for Erin.

• Love 18
49 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kat on Show Group? 🤨

Who knows, Kat finally took classes before the season and came back all powerful.

However, there is something about Kat we all can see and that is her ability to interact (not necessarily limited to talking) with people. Fun is her middle name.

Also, we should all be very careful to listen to Kelli talk about SG and assume that what Kelli says is actually true. SG is not a world class dancing team, but rather a collection of girls Kelli puts her trust in to represent DCC. Some past and current members were never world class dancers.

• Useful 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 15
1 hour ago, 123DCCWoooo said:

No way should DCC allow someone that looks like this to be photographed in that uniform.

Or she's breathing in as that photo was taken and also stretching up which automatically pulls your stomach in. Yes she's thin but I see no issue with this post. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, lemonbus230 said:

Leaders- Lexie, Gina, Rachel, Caroline

Second Leaders- Ashlee, Amber, Jalyn, Erin

Show Group: Gina, Lexie, Amber, Chandi, Rachel, Ashlee, Caroline, Jalyn, Kat, Darian, McKenzie, KayDianna, Tori, Tyra, Armani, Kelcey, Claire, Marissa

Points- Gina with Amber and Lexie behind and then Rachel with Chandi and Ashlee.

Team was announced last Friday.

You da real MVP LB ❤️

• Love 17

My gosh, this is just ... actually so much to take in! 

FOLLOWING IS ALL PERSONAL OPINION OF COURSE 😉

Gina being (a) point. Tori making showgroup. BOTH Ashlee and freaking Chandi in a front formation. Seven WOC in showgroup. 

Let it be known. I still remain very frustrated and angry at many of the decisions made last season by Kelli Finglass. And I'm not going to pretend that this pre-season has been 100% enjoyable for me, what with spoilers kept secret, and I don't agree with every decision revealed tonight. Kat on SG and Erin left out is kind of 🥴 to me, but I digress.

I welcome MANY of these recent developments, and if this is some odd way for TPTB to say "sorry, but we're trying," then I feel it would be wrong for me to at least not acknowledge it. 

I know I'm only speaking for myself, but maybe just maybe some of last season's wounds are finally starting to heal. 

Edited by Lona
  • Love 10

Kat on showgroup and Erin not, isn't really that surprising to me. Showgroup don't really do any other dances than the ones they already know, they aren't doing 1hr long shows for USO tours anymore. Once they get the dances downpat, it's all about power and Kat gives that. Erin is a little blah to me. 

I'm so happy Chandi and Ashlee are in the triangle. 

• Love 18

I know people will roast me for making this comment but I wanted either Ellie or Dani over Jayln for SG.

Dani is the next Rachel in beauty!! (But with better eyes!)

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, Kamal said:

I know people will roast me for making this comment but I wanted either Ellie or Dani over Jayln for SG.

Dani is the next Rachel in beauty!! (But with better eyes!)

Team Dani. Beautiful and great dance style. 

Edit: Still very happy for Jalyn! Her SG cut broke my heart. Glad she bounced back :)

Edited by evasworld123
  • Love 18
On 8/7/2021 at 7:48 AM, Jezlyn said:

On 8/7/2021 at 7:48 AM, Jezlyn said:

Or she's breathing in as that photo was taken and also stretching up which automatically pulls your stomach in. Yes she's thin but I see no issue with this post. 

No, it’s not photo shopped, she really seems to be that thin. See the DCC post by DCC Oracle on page 53….. and frankly, I am worried…..

• Love 8
7 hours ago, TUOwl84 said:

Kat on Show Group? 🤨

Yeah I’m done I’m willing to bet there were prob 2nd year or even rookies that dance circles around her but oh she’s pretty… 

• Love 11
6 hours ago, Pau84 said:

Who knows, Kat finally took classes before the season and came back all powerful.

However, there is something about Kat we all can see and that is her ability to interact (not necessarily limited to talking) with people. Fun is her middle name.

Also, we should all be very careful to listen to Kelli talk about SG and assume that what Kelli says is actually true. SG is not a world class dancing team, but rather a collection of girls Kelli puts her trust in to represent DCC. Some past and current members were never world class dancers.

4 hours ago, JayDKay said:

Kat on showgroup and Erin not, isn't really that surprising to me. Showgroup don't really do any other dances than the ones they already know, they aren't doing 1hr long shows for USO tours anymore. Once they get the dances downpat, it's all about power and Kat gives that. Erin is a little blah to me. 

All of this. It hasn’t been all of the best dancers for a while now, and probably never was. But she’s always going to pick up the best known as soon as she can for appearances sake. Sometimes they’re also dancers with some pop (Maddie, Kashara) but also those that have the Instagram followers and are fan favorites (VK, Kat.)

I’m willing to bet some of the more popular DCC are requested by name (“oh I just love the show and was soooo happy VK/Maddie/etc. made it! Please tell me she’ll be there!”) and it makes sense to have them on SG.  

Any decent marketing person is going to want the faces people know to get the most bang for their appearance buck. And thus some will be “rewarded” with show group despite not being technically trained.

6 hours ago, Pau84 said:

4 hours ago, JayDKay said:

All of this. It hasn’t been all of the best dancers for a while now, and probably never was. But she’s always going to pick up the best known as soon as she can for appearances sake. Sometimes they’re also dancers with some pop (Maddie, Kashara) but also those that have the Instagram followers and are fan favorites (VK, Kat.)

I’m willing to bet some of the more popular DCC are requested by name (“oh I just love the show and was soooo happy VK/Maddie/etc. made it! Please tell me she’ll be there!”) and it makes sense to have them on SG.  

Any decent marketing person is going to want the faces people know to get the most bang for their appearance buck. And thus some will be “rewarded” with show group despite not being technically trained.

• Useful 3
  • Love 17