Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Andi Then We Came To The End/S10.E12: After The Final Rose

• Start Topic

Nick is messed up in the head, big time.  No wonder his last engagement didn't work out.  Does he think he is a sympathetic figure? Everyone hated him already.  He said he watched every show back before tonight.  He did think he had it in the bag.  Maybe he'll choke himself on one of those foolish-looking scarves.

• Love 3
(edited)

He probably told her in that letter he was going to ruin her on national TV, which may explain her body language. Besides his stalker behavior.  People like him aren't happy until everyone is miserable. 

Hope Josh has his poker face on.

Nick doesn't seem like he is finished with his stalking.

Edited by lonestar
  • Love 3

Yaaaaassss. Finally something actually interesting happens on one of these shows! Below the belt, my ass. He tried to talk to her off camera and she refused, so whatever. She made the choice to sleep with him, not on camera, but while filming a TV show.

• Love 18
Also, her body language could not be more hateful. What a bitch.

Oh she hates him right now, without question. She was pissed from the "break-up" when he didn't do the Chris and comfort her and tell her how amazing she is and instead basically challenged her and called her out and told her she took it too far. And as he just confirmed, what some suspected, he was referring to her sleeping with him. I'm sorry, yes it's dickish, yes it's an asshole thing but Andi is sitting up there on her moral high horse saying she knew from day one or however long Josh was it for her and still here is a guy you can see is falling for you, opening himself all the way and knowing she doesn't feel the same she not only takes him to the end but fucks him too.

I'm sorry, I'm not buying this "the lead has to lead people on..." Yeah, sure but they are as far as I am aware, under NO obligation to have sex in those rooms. Don't tell me Andi could not have come up with some explanation for why she wouldn't sleep with Nick. No she banged him because she wanted to all the while she knew in a few days she'd dump him for her former pro baseball player. And listen again, as one who liked Nick the whole season, I freaking HATE this stupid narrative/bullshit drama that's happening right now. I wanted nothing more than for the season to end, him to say his one or two piece and that's it. 

I don't even know what the agenda here is. It can't be some play to be the next Bachelor because everyone just thinks he's some crazy stalker now. Which is why I still maintain it's Fleiss having him by the balls after he accidentally spoiled the season by talking too loud on a plane. This all also now explains Kellie from Juan Pablo's season, tweets. She and Andi are practically besties and Andi often watched the episodes with her, tweeting beside her and that girl said some of the nastiest things about Nick during the season. 

• Love 9
(edited)

Wow! Has any final 2 come out and put the bachelor/bachorlette on blast like that? Nick, Nick ,Nick  that was some major shade right there son!  What did you hope to accomplish? Misery loves company and all that... but damn take the rejection like a grown-up, maybe you just didn't curl her toes like you thought. Rejection sucks I get that but you need to keep it moving and stop throwing a non stop pity party because at the end of the day, like, you look quite foolish.

Edited by Boo Boo Kitty Girl
  • Love 7

It made them both look terrible, which is truly great.

Yes, Nick, you do seem like a complete staker.

Yes, Andi, you do look like a user and a hypocrite  (Good God, you're willingly the center of a show which smirkingly has you inviting people back to the "fantasy suite," you do not get to cry "below the belt" when somebody actually states the blatantly obvious, that you had sex).

Enough of the phoney-baloney "I wuv you more; no I wuv you" crapola.  It's fun to watch narcissicts take each other down.

• Love 11

WOW!  They just razzed Andi for her grumpy face AND BROUGHT OUT GRUMPY CAT!!!  Then Harrison teased her about the "Staaaaph" thing.  Arguably the most awesome thing* that's ever happened on this show!!

You think Harrison or the producers have been lurking here? :-)

*by which I mean the most awesome "self-aware" thing they've ever done.  Obviously Nick outing Andi having slept with him in the FS is the most awesome moment ever.

• Love 12
(edited)

Wait, did they not announce the new Bachelor? Maybe it is up in the air between Chris and Arie.

Jinx TiredMe

I knew Josh would amp it up to save his manhood, talking about trying to get her pregnant because you know he is such a stud.

Edited by Armchair Critic

OMG, now Josh has to announce they're having sex?! Really?!

And Andi's grumpy face meets THE Grumpy Cat?! I can't even. Harrison didn't even tell us that this was going to be the most dramatic/exciting ATFR ever, and it was pretty darn good. Not like Jason dumps Melissa for Molly good, but top-notch compared to the typical ATFR.

• Love 2

I think it's perfectly ok for Nick to say they had sex in the FS.  She's the "friendly lady" who allowed it knowing she wasn't in love but he was and she was in love with Josh.  She's just mean!! 

• Love 10

Well.  I'd say they closed the nominations for the Most Bleachable Moment too early.  Because Nick should get that award and then they should retire it.  Because that?  Cannot be topped.

I'm sorry, yes it's dickish, yes it's an asshole thing but Andi is sitting up there on her moral high horse saying she knew from day one or however long Josh was it for her and still here is a guy you can see is falling for you, opening himself all the way and knowing she doesn't feel the same she not only takes him to the end but fucks him too.

But, Andi loses any credibility on that count since she did send Chris home before the Fantasy Suite.  I wish Nick had been smart enough to point out that Andi apparently "respected" Chris enough not to take him to the Fantasy Suite, but didn't respect him Nick enough to accord him the same consideration.

Ultimately, this is why the smart leads cut the people whom they know are really falling for them but whom they know they're not picking ​way before F4 or F3.  Which is why JP ended up taking Andi to F3.  

• Love 6
(edited)

Yaaaaassss. Finally something actually interesting happens on one of these shows! Below the belt, my ass. He tried to talk to her off camera and she refused, so whatever. She made the choice to sleep with him, not on camera, but while filming a TV show.

THIS. Absolutely! I haven't watched it yet, so I am incredibly grateful for all your comments. They have me tingling and laughing with glee. Hehehe (evil laugh)

As much as (as  NIck fan) I wish he would have walked away with his head held high, it's high time someone called out this stupid show for what it is. Calling out the bachelorette for having sex with one person, 2 days before she gets engaged to another that she's apparently madly in love with is totally appropriate, and should have been done before.

Sorry Andi. It's NOT private. You put your dating life on national television. It's high time something REAL like this happens. How many break-ups are clean and sweet, where two parties shake hands and wish each other well? IDEAL but not REAL. I can't wait to watch this, though I feel like I will probably cringe way too much on Nicks behalf. If I were JOSH, I couldn't handle this. She could have led Nick on, but she didn't have to have sex with him. That was a step too far IMHO.

It would be hilarious if Josh came out and said, "you said no to me in the fantasy suite because you wanted to wait!!"

LOL. LOL.

Sometimes, something happens that really makes this show worthwhile. This ATFR is one of those moments. I'm guiltlessly feeling schadenfreude right now.

Edited by Beebee111
  • Love 12

Oh man, I'm wondering if Josh just found out with us what Andi did with Nick

I'm thinking in the past the winner doesn't watch what goes on before hand, so yeah, I don't think Josh heard the Andi/Nick showdown. 

I'm thinking in the past the winner doesn't watch what goes on before hand, so yeah, I don't think Josh heard the Andi/Nick showdown.

Josh knows and he's fine with it.  Very close to none of the citizens of Bachelor Nation rank sexual purity, fidelity or modesty very highly in their values system.  

I was spoiled on the outcome from the beginning, because frankly, knowing the outcome is the only thing that makes watching entire seasons of this show bearable.

And watching with the knowledge of the spoiler, it was pretty apparent to me that Andi's interactions with Josh were dramatically different than they were with any of the other guys, including Nick.  Her body language was completely different.  We never saw any talking-head shots with her reacting to Josh kissing her the way we did with the other guys.  

And, knowing what Andi apparently looks for in "a man", it was pretty-much a no-brainer (pun intended) to cast Josh in order to guarantee a proposal and engagement.

• Love 6

That was hard to watch, in a lot of ways. I just don't think Andi handled the Nick situation well. She might have let him go in a more respectful way, but she seemed totally unprepared to answer questions from him that seemed fairly predictable. She just sat there and looked stressed while he looked like he got hit by a freight train. I almost feel like letting him almost propose would have been MORE comfortable than that.

I think Nick really did love Andi, and I think his point is very fair--she can't have it both ways. Either she loved him and therefore everything she said to and did with him was real in some way, or she didn't love him and she was careless with his feelings knowing full well how much he loved her. It was certainly shocking to hear him pull out the sex card, but it's really hard to say he was wrong--if she didn't love him, and did love Josh, she didn't have to sleep with Nick. She knew how he felt about her and she was in a position of power in that she didn't disclose her own feelings--but she certainly had to realize that he believed she reciprocated. She's not an idiot. I think she really did take advantage of him to some extent, even if it wasn't intentional. And while it might not be "classy" to blab to the world that they had sex, it would also be hard for people to understand how misled he felt without having that information. I think anyone watching this season would agree that Nick absolutely thought he would be the F1. If he had any inkling that it might end differently, he might have made different choices. Based on what we saw, it's hard to argue that Andi didn't give him a lot of reasons to think it might have ended differently. 

I also thought Andi came off as very defensive in the sitdown with Nick on ATFR. She got everything she wanted out of the situation. He didn't. She could have stood to be a bit kinder. 

• Love 20

She lead Nick on and used him as a "backup" in case Josh bailed. That's cold and selfish and wrong. I don't blame him for telling everyone they had sex in the FS. Why not? Andi didn't say it about JP but it was very obvious. And he was nicer (from what we saw) to her, more honest (he didn't pretend to have emotions) than she was to Nick whom  she knew was in love.

She's a bitch and he's well rid of her. Too bad he's not ready to hook up with someone better--maybe Sharleen, who's been his biggest champion online.

Andi is apparently "the most amazing woman in the world" but she's also cold-hearted, spoiled and self-centered. He should be glad to be rid of her, imo.

• Love 14

Loved it. Nick, don't take it so seriously (if you even really are upset). It's all fakety fake fake and meaningless. Hence the bromances being more fun to watch than the dates. You'll get over it and maybe can still salvage a couple of show friendships if you had any (although I think you got to play the stereotyped "I didn't come here to make friends," so maybe you didn't).

Well.  I'd say they closed the nominations for the Most Bleachable Moment too early.  Because Nick should get that award and then they should retire it.  Because that?  Cannot be topped.

THIS!

Also, for those who don't read the spoiler thread and are interested in the (alleged) contents of Nick's letter to Andi, they were put up by the producers on FB earlier today.  No, we have no idea why they would do this either since it clearly indicates that Nick was the loser (he's the only one who could be referencing the dates he mentions in the letter).

(edited)
I also thought Andi came off as very defensive in the sitdown with Nick on ATFR. She got everything she wanted out of the situation. He didn't. She could have stood to be a bit kinder.

She looked downright cold and unfeeling and incredibly haughty and almost self-righteous and that's why I enjoyed him bringing up the sex because it was the only time she squirmed and you could see it threw her for a loop. Because she can spin all she wants, THAT there is no excuse for because far as I know this show is not some sex service (or if it is they better hope the FEDS don't find out). Yes you have to lead people on in some ways but the choice  to have sex with Nick, she made all on her own and like Nick said when she came to end things, "she did not have to take it that far." I'm sorry, I want Nick to move on like yesterday because Andi is not that special in my opinion and I've never thought she was but she was damn sure wrong for that. 

You'll get over it and maybe can still salvage a couple of show friendships if you had any (although I think you got to play the stereotyped "I didn't come here to make friends," so maybe you didn't).

Actually he has many, if social media is anything to go by - he's friends with Marquel, Chris, JJ, Nick S, Cody and Brian. Chris came to Chicago and spent a whole weekend with him and JJ was tweeting about their plans to attend Lollapalooza this weekend in Chicago.

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Love 14

Not only did she reveal a lot of stuff about the Fantasy Suite last season, but Andi also told the whole world that Juan Pablo said he slept with Clare in the Fantasy Suite. This is no different. She's being a hypocrite. She says whatever she wants to say but always gets defensive when people say things she doesn't want to hear.

Also I can't believe she traveled all over the world and spent thousands of dollars only to marry a bohunk she could have met at the local bar. Sigh,'Merica.

• Love 18
(edited)

I normally don't even watch ATFR because it's usually such a snoozefest. The interaction between the runner up and the Bachelorette is typically inconclusive at best, awkward at worst. Not the case tonight! I couldn't believe my ears. Nick just really went for it. I'm not sure if I'm in favor of what he did or not, but if the goal is dramatic television, we've all won. Way to stir the pot, Nick! It truly was the MOST. DRAMATIC. After the Final Rose EVER.  

"You don't just not stop loving someone, just 'cause, you know?" - Nick to Chris, who gives a knowing nod at these sage words.

I'm not sure Andi was familiar with Grumpy Cat, but it was a nice gimmick nonetheless. And the interwebs will be thrilled!

Time will tell if Andi and Josh will make it for the long haul, but henceforth, the only Andy Murray I'm interested in is the British Wimbledon champ. 

Edited by Wendy Peffercorn
  • Love 1

The scene with Nick went on for so long I thought they would just show him not speaking for 30 minutes and call it a day. Andi should not have had sex with him in the fantasy suite, most Bachelors and Bachelorette says they don't or at least not with both people. Nick on the other hand is taking this way too far. Yes, she had sex with you and probably said a lot of things to indicate she loved you, but she doesn't. I agree she was leading Nick on in case Josh didn't end up proposing.

I like Josh and don't think we know enough about him to say he likes sports so he must be dumb. I have several friends who were very involved with sports and are super intelligent. That being said, I'm sure no one in the bachelor franchise belongs to Mensa.

Nick needs to take his scarfs and wardrobe of a 12 year old and just get over it already. I had mixed feelings about Andi but the proposal seemed sweet to me and I find Josh handsome and funny.

• Love 1
(edited)

I am disappointed that Chris failed to address the elephant in the room when Josh walked out. "Josh, how do you feel about Andi having sex with Nick?"

Ahhh, yes. I'm willing to let that one go because one should only get to experience so much schadenfreude within the span of 2 hours.

I just watched the Nick breakup, and after watching guiltily for so many seasons. I must say, there is something really, really, wrong with this show. I did not enjoy that break up scene one bit. Putting someone through that kind of pain unnecessarily just isn't right. I think leading someone one is horrible, because it's toying with someone at their most vulnerable. Who knows how many times she slept with him? There was fantasy suite, last chance date, moments in the water. No wonder contestants get so attached to the lead, if they are being used for sexual release unwittingly. "What does having sex mean to you?" is really a conversation they should have had.

I am really starting to appreciate Juan Pablo. He was honest in his FS date with Andi - trying to let her know where his head/heart really were and she took it like an insult. As a contestant in this ridiculous journey, I'd rather experience a lead like Juan Pablo in the FS than a lead like Andi.

I like Josh and don't think we know enough about him to say he likes sports so he must be dumb. I have several friends who were very involved with sports and are super intelligent. That being said, I'm sure no one in the bachelor franchise belongs to Mensa.

Josh seems happy-go-lucky and decent enough from what we've seen. I think any negative sentiment about him is just because he comes across as such a typical jock. As someone whose type is the anti-jock, he does nothing for me. Of course, I am nothing like Andi so no surprise there.

Nick 'appeared' more profound and came across as an introvert who enjoyed analytical, reflective conversation but Andi couldn't see herself being married to such a person, as she told him "a life spent with you would be spent over analyzing everything." 

She likes simple-minded, easy-going, fun-loving, boisterous (her mother's words), extraverted Josh. Whatever floats her boat.

Edited by Beebee111
  • Love 8
(edited)

After the way Andi behaved on JP's Bachelor regarding the Fantasy Suite, she has some nerve telling someone else that spilling what happened in the FS is a low blow. 

I wasn't a Nick fan all season, but Nick calling Andi out like that. Tarnishing the halo she thinks is on her head made me a fan. She deserved to be called out for sleeping with them both and days later saying she never loved Nick it was always Josh.

Edited by Artsda
  • Love 15

....Actually he has many [bachelor friends], if social media is anything to go by - he's friends with Marquel, Chris, JJ, Nick S, Cody and Brian. Chris came to Chicago and spent a whole weekend with him and JJ was tweeting about their plans to attend Lollapalooza this weekend in Chicago.

Really glad to hear this--a couple of them (Brian and Chris) were in the "Bleachable moment" clip winner dissing him and giving him the cold shoulder. Probably just another example of the fakety fake fake fake--show is edited so far beyond reality.

Does anyone else think Andi looks like she's gained some weight since the show aired? Not that she looks heavy now, just heavier.

I know this is sexist, but if a Bachelor contestant had slept with an F2 when a) he knew she was in love with him and b) he knew he was going to kick her to the curb, I think there'd be a lot more outrage on behalf of the F2 than Nick got.

• Love 13
Tarnishing the halo she thinks is on her head made me a fan.

I think that's a good way to put it.  Andi wants credit for somehow being noble by dumping Nick prior to the FRC.  And, I guess compared to Deanna letting Jason get down on his knee before rejecting him, I guess, okay.  But that's a pretty low bar.

She never addressed the fundamental issue of why she fucked him and, something that in my opinion is even more onerous, why she subjected him to her asshole of a father and let him suck up to that douchbag.  

And I'd still like to hear her rationalization for sending Chris home before the Fantasy Suite, but deciding to go all the way with Nick.  I doubt that she'll ever admit that she's shallow and narcissistic enough to have wanted to bask in Nick's borderline-creepy adulation, and possibly keep him around as a safety-pick in case Josh came to his senses.

• Love 11
(edited)
Really glad to hear this--a couple of them (Brian and Chris) were in the "Bleachable moment" clip winner dissing him and giving him the cold shoulder. Probably just another example of the fakety fake fake fake--show is edited so far beyond reality.

Yeah Brian was also tweeting Nick's brother who was teasing him about pickles being all over the house when he gets there. I guess Brian has plans to hang out with them. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
I know this is sexist, but if a Bachelor contestant had slept with an F2 when a) he knew she was in love with him and b) he knew he was going to kick her to the curb, I think there'd be a lot more outrage on behalf of the F2 than Nick got.

Yeah, there's definitely a double standard there. It was jarring watching the breakup scene one minute, then quickly seeing Andi gush to Josh "I loved you the first time I saw you!" in the next minute. Which makes the fact that she slept with Nick that much worse. If you knew from the beginning you were in love with Josh, why play with Nick's emotions? 

In fact, based on how "in-love" she appeared with Josh during his proposal, she should have sent home both Chris and Nick before the Fantasy Suite. Oh shoot, but then we wouldn't have this painfully drawn out 3 HOUR LIVE EVENT where half the time gets spent asking stupid audience questions about something that will literally air 5 minutes later and posing with an Internet Celebrity cat. Wait, why do I watch this show again??

• Love 9

When he called her out, she should have said, the fact that you just did that proves I made the right decision. Interview over. That would have been awesome.

I was kinda of hoping she said that he cried after they did "fiance type things".  

• Love 2

And one last thing.

Did I mis-hear, or did Andi's actually say that his "job" was to marry off his daughters? What kind or retrograde bullshit is that?!?

And I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, given the way Andi gushed about Josh wanting to "put his name on her", or whatever phrase she used that equated getting engaged with a guy branding a woman like he would cattle.

Oh, and Josh? You didn't "give up on baseball". Baseball gave up on you.

• Love 10