Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E11: Andi Then We Came To The End/S10.E12: After The Final Rose

• Start Topic

From the beginning, I never thought Andi and Josh would last, mostly because she kept saying that he was exactly the type she always went for, and it never worked out. So I followed them pretty closely for awhile, waiting to hear it was over. The funny thing is, by the time they finally did break up, I had come to think they were gonna make it after all. Good actors, both of them!

• Love 3

Love that Nick said he'd reconnect with Josh. He's so done with Andi, he for sure knows he also dodged a bullet.

Josh's mother speaks.

"Yes it's true, Andi & Josh have chosen to break off their engagement. Although there was no one thing that precipitated their decision, they were thoughtful & wise in their decision and I'm happy they figured this out before getting married & having kids," Goodhart Murray said on her official page.

"The engagement time did it's job in helping them determine what's best for them," she continued. "I know we all wanted the storybook ending but I trust The Lord has an even better journey for each of them and that makes my heart happy. Thank you for your love and messages. I'm overwhelmed & humbled by your words. XO."

Edited by Artsda