Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Oh yeah, AnnA, I see what you mean about her hair actually being pulled back.  

Thank you. Even with Teresa's forehead issues, it just doesn't make sense.

I did such a quick (and crappy) job of extracting the hair that I added that photo as an afterthought.  I think it shows the weirdness better.

Edited by AnnA
  • Love 2

She has naturally curly hair and I think she just had a keratin treatment or a Brazilian Blow out which would explain why the roots at the forehead are curly and why the part is so visible where it becomes straight. 

She's also got eyelash extensions on.  Apparently not all extensions are subject to removal.

She looks better than I'd look in a mug shot.  And if that's all her real hair, I don't know why she bothers with extensions at all.

I know it's not the same thing but I have a brother in federal prison in Vacaville. His crime was accidental...no, no excuses . He was careless and stupid and badly hurt someone. The thing is we do all we can to make sure he knows that we love him, we haven't forgotten about him, we send letters and packages (very restricted as to what can be sent).

The thing is, it's prison. It's not a country club. Read Orange is the New Black, don't watch it on tv, the book is much more realistic. It is not a fun place to be and I'm not trying to defend Teresa. I just can't get the image of what it must have been like for the girls the night before and the day of. My heart breaks for them, I had lousy parents but at least they weren't criminals. And poor Gia, too young to have to deal with comforting her sisters.

• Love 4

Regarding the mug shot, isn't there usually something with her name & prison number included in the picture? Granted, it could be cut off. I noticed too the background height thing is off.

• Love 2

Does it look like she is developing a pimple on the tip of her nose or is it just the lighting? Wow, her hair is no where as thick looking in this photo, I guess her hair is "average" at best without all the extensions! Not a bad photo though, but not as "pretty" as Porsha's from the Atlanta show. LOL

I don't follow Housewives of Atlanta at all but is Porsha the one who smiled on her mug shots like it was a glam shot? I remember seeing something about it on the talk show circuit.

• Love 1

She has naturally curly hair and I think she just had a keratin treatment or a Brazilian Blow out which would explain why the roots at the forehead are curly and why the part is so visible where it becomes straight. 

She's also got eyelash extensions on.  Apparently not all extensions are subject to removal.

She looks better than I'd look in a mug shot.  And if that's all her real hair, I don't know why she bothers with extensions at all.

If her roots were curly, your explanation would work but they're not. Her hair is pulled straight back like it was in a ponytail and the flowing hair is laying on top.

Regarding the mug shot, isn't there usually something with her name & prison number included in the picture? Granted, it could be cut off. I noticed too the background height thing is off.

I didn't think of that but you're right. That's what I've seen in other mug shots too. She wasn't that "made up" in the picture at the diner either and I doubt they let her fix her makeup before taking her mug shot. Anything is possible but if they did, the world is more screwed up than I thought.

I am not sure that is a legit mugshot of Teresa. The feds don't tend to release mugshots or much of anything. Besides, it looks like hair is peaking out of her shirt and I doubt Teresa has a hairy chest.

I need someone to explain to me how a person in prison can spend $320 a week. Housing and food are covered so what could anyone be spending on. I understand wanting a treat like twinkies or nice shampoo but $320 worth a week? I have a full time job, and if all my housing and food needs were paid, the only way I could spend that much would be on clothes and shoes which are not available to inmates. 

I am going to have to find something new to snark on now that Teresa has made it to prison. Time for a new trainwreck reality show. 

• Love 2

For what it's worth, her spending is not $320 per week - I believe the figure is at most $320 per month which covers everything needed to make prison more palatable. The commissary prices are fairly high and you buy stuff like sweats, shower shows, tea, snacks, paper, supplies. If you google commissary lists, you can get some idea of pricing and what needs to be bought.

While a minimum security prison isn't as horrendous as a maximum security prison, it is still prison. You are sleeping on a thin mattress on a bunk in a small cell. Your life is completely regimented - subject to checks, instructions and with a complete lack of privacy. It's no vacation as you are expected to work. I think most people who aren't living in completely abject surroundings would find being in prison - even a "good" one like Danville to be a pretty terrible experience. Read anything written by a white collar criminal who has actually spent time in one of those places. 

To a great extent, the kind of "activities" like classes etc. are for the benefit of the administration of the prison since inmates that are doing stuff are going to be less likely to get into trouble. They also act as a form of carrot since you can take away the so-called privileges if they don't toe the line which is an effect way of ensuring good behavior. Also, many of the "classes" would be theoretically beneficial to the inmates after they leave prison.

• Love 1

If her roots were curly, your explanation would work but they're not. Her hair is pulled straight back like it was in a ponytail and the flowing hair is laying on top.

It's possible, but in most every picture of Teresa where she wears her hair like that, it looks the same.  Frizzy at the roots and then smooth where the keratin and/or a flat iron has straightened it out.  The first one is a big image but it's the best example.  She's got a bad hairline but great hair, imo.

http://jeseniasgoodiebag.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/untitled-261.jpg

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/teresa-giudice-sells-mansion-pp.jpg

http://netdna.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/alg-teresa-giudice-jpg.jpg

teresa-giudice.jpg?itok=fj0E3ONz

• Love 1

It's possible, but in most every picture of Teresa where she wears her hair like that, it looks the same.  Frizzy at the roots and then smooth where the keratin and/or a flat iron has straightened it out.  The first one is a big image but it's the best example.  She's got a bad hairline but great hair, imo.

http://jeseniasgoodiebag.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/untitled-261.jpg

http://radaronline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/teresa-giudice-sells-mansion-pp.jpg

http://netdna.tvovermind.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/alg-teresa-giudice-jpg.jpg

teresa-giudice.jpg?itok=fj0E3ONz

I see two sets of hair in that photo, as in most pictures of Teresa. Her real hair (black) and then a lighter wig that is placed a few inches back.

• Love 1

To a great extent, the kind of "activities" like classes etc. are for the benefit of the administration of the prison since inmates that are doing stuff are going to be less likely to get into trouble. They also act as a form of carrot since you can take away the so-called privileges if they don't toe the line which is an effect way of ensuring good behavior. Also, many of the "classes" would be theoretically beneficial to the inmates after they leave prison.

You're right about the reasoning, but if the US government spent that much on classes and programs for children and young people before prison, they wouldn't need to spend so much ON prison.  Offer the classes--and let THEM pay.  Leona Helmsley, Martha Stewart, Bernie Madoff … they've got the money. And by the way, they should reimburse the taxpayers for the cost of their prison sentence.  

• Love 2

Sadly, an inmate is allowed to spend $320.00 a week, a majority of it coming from outside sources. 

Studying Teresa's photos-(need a new hobby)  Teresa is at least 5'7" tall so I think the back drop was added.  Her natural hair is probably not much more than to her mid-bust line and I think like many before her for a photo she puts all her hair forward.  The volume and length comes courtesy of extensions and time consuming blow outs.  No wonder she sleeps with her spread out.  At the beginning of filming last year she was lightening her hair a bit-I noticed by reunion time she was back to shoe polish black.  Best thing for Teresa let her hair grow out for the next 13 months and decide if she can afford extensions, Brazillian blow outs, expensive colouring and conditioning.

I think Teresa after sentencing realized that Bravo would not cough up big money for her life before bars.  There may even be someone at Bravo who listened to viewers who were pretty fed up with Teresa and Joe's crime spree and what it did to the ratings.  The idea no one on the cast could talk about Teresa's legal woes with fear of alienation by Teresa was the nail in her Bravo reality career.  Not even Dina can save her.  I see maybe a special six months after her release but what will we see?  Is Teresa brand worthy on her own?  I think her time has come and gone and without the RHONJ she will be relegated to being pretty much a sideshow freak.  Or perhaps it is time to move on to Italy and await her beloved release from prison.

This new attorney is going to become a huge pain in the ass.

• Love 2

From the Daily Mail:

"Joe and Teresa Giudice drastically cut asking price for Towaco mansion to $2.99M...two days after she began 15-month prison sentence."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2900588/Joe-Teresa-Giudice-drastically-cut-asking-price-Towaco-mansion-2-99M-two-days-began-15-month-prison-sentence.html#ixzz3OActp7GH

I wonder why now and not before Teresa reported? Was she somehow holding the process back? I mean, at some point the house was going to go. I'd love to know more about the timing of this.

I don't think Juicy can be seen coughing up $320 a week for Theresa with 4 daughters to raise and the piles of bills. It will either be Dina or T's brother Joe who will put that money into her account. I could even see Kathy and Rosie adding something here and there.

Edit Reason: deletion. How did I post the same paragraph twice?

Edited by Giselle
I hope she rots and her greasy face falls off.

Still laughing.

Haha, this reminds me of Chris Rock's old take one what would happen if Michael Jackson went to jail (during his trial, obviously) "It's gonna be sad, like a month after he's in, without the Crayola People to fix his face, oh it's gon' be a sad sight!" At least Teresa's skin will finally get a break from all the tanning. Maybe she'll come out actually being some shade of white instead of orange.

Edited by Gigi43
  • Love 1

I see two sets of hair in that photo, as in most pictures of Teresa. Her real hair (black) and then a lighter wig that is placed a few inches back.

Holy shit. Does Teresa wear a wig? That totally looks like a wig. A poorly fitting one.

It's possible, but in most every picture of Teresa where she wears her hair like that, it looks the same.  Frizzy at the roots and then smooth where the keratin and/or a flat iron has straightened it out.  

Thanks for posting those pictures.  I never noticed that about her hair before.  If that's the way her hair usually is, then I think Rahul is right.  She's wearing some kind of wig or hairpiece over her real hair.

It's certainly not worth debating or making an issue of it.  Who really cares?

Now that I've seen the other pictures up close, your idea of "two sets of hair" makes the most sense and beats the hell out of my idea that her hair was Photoshopped.  That said, the picture itself had to be Photoshopped.  There's no way the Federal BOP would allow her to wear any kind of hair piece, wig or extensions while incarcerated.

I tried to find something online about how tall Teresa is.  One website reported that she's 5'7" and another said 5'8" so it's up for debate.  In either case, I don't believe she's only 5'3" so IMHO, that mug shot isn't real.

• Love 1

For what it's worth, her spending is not $320 per week - I believe the figure is at most $320 per month which covers everything needed to make prison more palatable. The commissary prices are fairly high and you buy stuff like sweats, shower shows, tea, snacks, paper, supplies. If you google commissary lists, you can get some idea of pricing and what needs to be bought.

While a minimum security prison isn't as horrendous as a maximum security prison, it is still prison. You are sleeping on a thin mattress on a bunk in a small cell. Your life is completely regimented - subject to checks, instructions and with a complete lack of privacy. It's no vacation as you are expected to work. I think most people who aren't living in completely abject surroundings would find being in prison - even a "good" one like Danville to be a pretty terrible experience. Read anything written by a white collar criminal who has actually spent time in one of those places. 

Is it Danville or Danbury? - I've heard of Danville, Illinois and Danbury, Connecticut - but now I'm rather confused as to where the princess is incarcerated...I suppose it doesn't really matter as long as she is WELL AND TRULY IN JAIL for all the crap she has stolen over the last decade

Thanks for posting those pictures.  I never noticed that about her hair before.  If that's the way her hair usually is, then I think Rahul is right.  She's wearing some kind of wig or hairpiece over her real hair.

It's certainly not worth debating or making an issue of it.  Who really cares.

I don't except for that I always assumed it was her hair with extensions. I like wigs. I wear wigs (mostly falls). She does seem to have really nice natural hair. I do too (one of my better features), but don't have a army off stylists to prepare me on a regular basis. There's something really strange about that picture (not "mug shot") though.

Haha, this reminds me of Chris Rock's old take one what would happen if Michael Jackson went to jail (during his trial, obviously) "It's gonna be sad, like a month after he's in, without the Crayola People to fix his face, oh it's gon' be a sad sight!" At least Teresa's skin will finally get a break from all the tanning. Maybe she'll come out actually being some shade of white instead of orange.

Bet will be the first time anyone has seen her real facial skin coloring since she was 16.

• Love 2

I don't except for that I always assumed it was her hair with extensions. I like wigs. I wear wigs (mostly falls). She does seem to have really nice natural hair. I do too (one of my better features), but don't have a army off stylists to prepare me on a regular basis. There's something really strange about that picture (not "mug shot") though.

I remember having falls!  They were great but I didn't know they were still around.  I really couldn't use one now because I decided to cut my hair very short a few years ago.  I did that for the same reasons you wear hairpieces..........I don't have an army of stylists (or even one) either!   

In the photo of Teresa at the diner her hair is extremely dark........much darker than what we saw in that "mug shot" where she has golden highlights.

• Love 2

I know it's not the same thing but I have a brother in federal prison in Vacaville. His crime was accidental...no, no excuses . He was careless and stupid and badly hurt someone. The thing is we do all we can to make sure he knows that we love him, we haven't forgotten about him, we send letters and packages (very restricted as to what can be sent).

The thing is, it's prison. It's not a country club. Read Orange is the New Black, don't watch it on tv, the book is much more realistic. It is not a fun place to be and I'm not trying to defend Teresa. I just can't get the image of what it must have been like for the girls the night before and the day of. My heart breaks for them, I had lousy parents but at least they weren't criminals. And poor Gia, too young to have to deal with comforting her sisters.

I had an uncle in Vacaville in the late 70s and 80s. I saw Charles Manson in the visiting room. The visits there weren't as scary as they were in San Quentin where he was eventually transferred.

I just read Orange Is The New Black and I must say again that I'm glad the only illegal thing I've ever done is to smoke my weed, and that's now legal.

Even though where Teresa is is considered to be a "camp" its still prison and you can't leave.

• Love 1

It's certainly not worth debating or making an issue of it.  Who really cares?

Obviously you and I do!  You spent time photoshopping and I spent time looking at her pics.  Forum = discussion/debate.  I love a good hair conspiracy. ;-)

The Joes are midgets.  Teresa is not big.  Remember Jim Marchese was spouting off about being the biggest man in the room.  He is probably only 5'6".

I'd put Teresa at 5'3 or 5'4 max.  When wearing 4" heels, she's about 2 inches taller than Joe. He's probably no bigger than 5'6.  I think the height on her mugshot photo is correct.  And I'm leaning toward it being authentic. And I also think that's all her real hair. LOL

Edited by ryebread
  • Love 4

Obviously you and I do!  You spent time photoshopping and I spent time looking at her pics.  Forum = discussion/debate.  I love a good hair conspiracy. ;-)

Touché!

I never thought I'd be involved in a hair conspiracy.  My mother will be so proud.  :)

• Love 1

Wonder no more, my friend...

First off, I had no idea she was only 5 feet 3 inches tall.  Wearing those stilettos/wedges all of the time really does make them look taller.

Secondly, I have no 100% validation that this picture is real; however, the person who posted it in my news feed swears it is authentic but she cannot reveal her source for obtaining it.

I like to think it's real.  But I'm evil that way.  

10891991_10203624951532371_5240630834532

Persnickety!  The mugshot has disappeared!  More conspiracy? You mentioned that the friend that posted it to your FB feed, swears that it's authentic but couldn't reveal her source.  Does she have friends in the picture taking department of the penitentiary?  Very curious, indeed.

A quick google search came up with nothing.  Anybody?

• Love 1

Any money in her account is put there by her family. She is only allowed to spend $320 a week, but they can put any amount of money they want in her account.

Hmmm, this makes me think. Can the feds seize her prison account to pay restitution? If not, AWESOME place to stash some cash. I am quite sure she gets back whatever the balance is when she is released.

If she is ordered to pay restitution to someone then a small percentage of what she earns every week (from work and from family) will be sent to that "victim". So essentially if her family puts money on her books they are helping pay down her punishment.

• Love 1

Teresa Giudice Required To Work While At FCI Danbury

RHONJ star Teresa Giudice is settling in at FCI Danbury where she is serving her 15-month prison sentence for fraud. Although Teresa is used to raking in millions for appearing on the hit Bravo TV show, a new report reveals that Teresa is required to work while she is incarnated and she will earn anywhere from 12¢ to 40¢ per hour. Teresa’s job could “include employment in areas like food service or the warehouse, or work as an inmate orderly, plumber, painter, or groundskeeper,” according to the BOP. The government requires 50% of what Teresa makes while working at the prison must go toward the $414,588 fine she has to pay as a result of pleading guilty to bank and wire fraud.

Read more at: http://allthingsrh.com/teresa-giudice-required-work-fci-danbury/ | All Things Real Housewives

• Love 1

It is being reported that she is getting out a little earlier then expected...around February of next year.

I know I'm a hard ass, but I'm glad she will still be in for this Christmas. I know being home for the holidays before she went in was a HUGE deal for her. I think she needs to be in prison during the holiday season so she can really understand what it's like to miss out being with her kids and family. I do feel bad for her kids, because they are victims. Not victims of the system,but victims of their parents  stupidity and criminality. Unfortunately children often times pay the price for their parents actions. 

• Love 4

I think, like all federal prisoners, Teresa may have time shaved off (max 15% but I could be wrong) for good behavior.  Also, like all federal prisoners, she may be moved to a supervised residence (halfway house?) and/or home confinement toward the end of her (possibly) reduced sentence.

This is what I've gathered from reading through the thread, but may have misinterpreted.

• Love 1
It is being reported that she is getting out a little earlier then expected...around February of next year.

That's pretty expected, as it coincides with the mandatory serving of 85% of her sentence locked up. She still may have to spend some/all of the remainder of her whole sentence in a half-way house, too.

• Love 1

She has the potential of reducing her sentence by 58 days for good behavior. She hasn't earned it yet.

http://www.nj.com/entertainment/tv/index.ssf/2015/01/teresa_giudice_early_release_from_federal_prison_standard_for_good_behavior.html

Inmates don't "earn" good time.  They are all given the maximum allowed by law and can lose it if they get into trouble.  The date posted will be the date she is released unless she is sanctioned by the Discipline Hearing Officer for an offense committed during her sentence.

• Love 2

So if they didn't tell the 2 younger kids what was happening, does that mean they will lie to them for a year, or not let them visit and see her at all or spin some story about her "research" if they do let them visit?   I just don't understand how, given what will be happening to those kids for the next 5 years--losing their home, first losing their mother for a year and then their father for 4, probably living in dramatically different circumstances once their house is sold---that they think lying to them is a good idea.    Poor little girls.

• Love 2

I would think the kids thinking their mother would rather research a book than spend their birthdays or Christmas with them would traumatize them more than telling them the truth.

Well, they do live with Milania, soooo, they would probably understand.....

• Love 4

I would think the kids thinking their mother would rather research a book than spend their birthdays or Christmas with them would traumatize them more than telling them the truth.

Gosh imagine finding out all at once Mommy really is in prison and there is no such thing as Santa Claus.  I think that story is bogus-I think they probably didn't go into a lot of detail about the whys and how long.  What would they possibly come up with for Joe?  It's Daddy's turn to write a book?

Teresa is taller than Joe and her brother Joe.  Not that either of them are of average height but photos of her growing up it is pretty evident.  I think she is also taller than her father.

Ho hum this new attorney of her sounds like he wants to make a daily press conference over how Teresa's day went.  I think there will be some realities set in after this first visit.  From what I understand she gets 12 HOURS a month of visitation and if there is room her visitors can stick around a bit longer-but it is entirely up to the COs.

• Love 2

It's still on this page.  Look up a bit.

I must've temporarily blinded myself by looking at so many pictures of Teresa's hairline yesterday because I still don't see the mugshot.  Where?? Inside a link?

Teresa is taller than Joe and her brother Joe.  Not that either of them are of average height but photos of her growing up it is pretty evident.  I think she is also taller than her father.

I have to disagree. I'm not sure how tall they are but Tre is definitely shorter than Juicy.  I think the mugshot is correct and she really is 5'3.  I'd put Joe at 5'6.  From Gorga wedding photos, Juicy is even shorter than Joe Gorga!  And I found a picture of Teresa standing next to Caroline and Caroline is pocket-sized.  Like 5'.  These are some tiny New Jerseyans.

Damn near impossible to find a pic of Teresa barefoot on solid ground and not on sand.  Her feet are going to love being jail because no high heels.

1376684802_teresa-giudice-kids-article.j

• Love 1
From what I understand she gets 12 HOURS a month of visitation and if there is room her visitors can stick around a bit longer-but it is entirely up to the COs.

From what I understood from the prison handbook (and posted here), Teresa could get 12 hours of visitation FROM THE CHILDREN.  I don't remember reading anything about visits from the adults.  Did I have that wrong?