Type keyword(s) to search

Trials and Tribulations of Juicy and Tre...

• Start Topic

Well, I don't like Juicy nor do I have any sympathy for him.  He's broken the law countless times.  His driver's license has been suspended how many times?  He's falsified how many documents?  He tried to cheat his business partner out of hundred of thousand of dollars?  He doesn't pay his subcontractors.  The guy has no respect for the law, period.  Plus he drove his truck into a tree and luckily not another vehicle.

The guy deserves to look tired.  He deserves more than what he has gotten.  He's a lowlife and a crook.  If he really adored his daughters, he wouldn't have done any of the things he's done.  And that goes for his wife as well.

I completely agree! I totally think these 2 got a slap on the wrist.  I pay my taxes, stay out of debt, and don't live above my means.  I play by the rules, but the thing is if I met this guy at a party, and didn't know what he'd done, I believe I might enjoy having a brew and a chat with him.  "Whatever.  It is what it is."

Edited by zenme
  • Love 6

Thank you for that!

It reminded me of the trip to DR when Teresa put on a fashion show - one bikini after another - for a room full of people, including the guys. She was so obviously showing off her figure, but it was also such a display of compulsive shopping and ostentatiousness. And narcissism. She's gross.

I always believed the bikini fashion show on that trip was THE moment when Caroline' s envy and hatred toward Teresa reached fever pitch and cemented itself in perpetuity. Remember how Caroline begged off EVERYTHING on that trip, claiming a migraine? That beautiful vacation place, and Caroline refused to change clothes or get off the couch.

When Teresa modeled her suits, Albie and Chris were front and center ogling and sotto-voce drooling. If I remember right also, didn't the Manzo "boys" also peep and eavesdrop on that trip to check out the Guidices having sex in a bathroom? Knowing how unnaturally close Caroline is to Albie, she just made herself physically and emotionally ill over Teresa's bod and sexuality.

Looking at those hilarious gifs linked above, I think Teresa can be christened Crazy-Eyes Medusa from now on.

Teresa is a stupid woman but, also, a wise guy. She knew she was lying and thieving and misrepresenting all along. She knew it. She got away with a light sentence, in my view.

Edited by sleekandchic
  • Love 4

When Juicy was going on about his Italian suit on "the interview," I thought he was going to tell us that he got the suit from the Men's Wearhouse, or one of those Jos. A. Banks stores.

• Love 11

Teresa is a stupid woman but, also, a wise guy. She knew she was lying and thieving and misrepresenting all along. She knew it. She got away with a light sentence, in my view.

A wise guy - I like it. And so true. But of course the wise wise guys , and their mols, know to keep the wealth and the ill-gotten toys on the down-low. Didn't Al Manzo's father teach them anything? These two are moronic wise guys - the kind that always get caught. And I agree with you - they got off easy.

• Love 3

I'm still laughing at Teresa's stupidity on The View posted a while back. "It was because of the economy. People lost their jobs...and they couldn't pay their rent"  and Joy Behar, slyly trying to draw the nimrod into admitting to something (since they all saw Teresa had no clue and a limited vocabulary) 'So, is your husband a slum lord?" Tre....blinks.  Joy tries to soften the definiton (I assumed to draw Teresa into agreeing, lol) "You know...someone who owns low income housing, the people are poor, they can't really pay....."

Then Bryant went in for the kill, mentioning how the partner said Joe wasn't paying the utility bills for the properties, etc....bwahahahahahahhaa. Teresa, agitated at this point, tries to besmirch the reputation of this business partner saying he didn't put all of his money up for the places. lol. Oh, Teresa. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 1

I always believed the bikini fashion show on that trip was THE moment when Caroline' s envy and hatred toward Teresa reached fever pitch and cemented itself in perpetuity. Remember how Caroline begged off EVERYTHING on that trip, claiming a migraine? That beautiful vacation place, and Caroline refused to change clothes or get off the couch.

When Teresa modeled her suits, Albie and Chris were front and center ogling and sotto-voce drooling. If I remember right also, didn't the Manzo "boys" also peep and eavesdrop on that trip to check out the Guidices having sex in a bathroom? Knowing how unnaturally close Caroline is to Albie, she just made herself physically and emotionally ill over Teresa's bod and sexuality.

Looking at those hilarious gifs linked above, I think Teresa can be christened Crazy-Eyes Medusa from now on.

That trip certainly redefined the relationship with the Manzos and Giudices.  Caroline and Albert I think were very angry they along with their sons and Greg Bennett were sued over yet another stupid Teresa move.  Why oh why Bravo didn't have the smarts to cut her lose right then was beyond me.  Instead they went on to film Season 4, without Season 3 having aired.  A move probably inspired by Teresa and Joe's precarious financial situation.

I think Caroline got a little sick and tired of being treated like Teresa's hand maiden.  When they went to Italy (Season 2), with both Joe's parents and Teresa's parents aboard and Joe and Teresa dumped the kids on Al and Caroline (who was suffering from kidney stones), so they could spending the afternoon banging, I saw a change in Caroline.  Caroline grabbing Teresa's face at the Reunion and trying to tame the wild beast just confirmed with me she had had enough of the little entitled bitch.  Had Caroline not been having to deal with the Danielle nonsense I think that would have been the turning point. 

• Love 6

Man.  Juicy is like a real live Tony Soprano.  He's so awful--does awful things, says awful things, breaks the law, but damnit I like him. When he teared up on WWHL (when they talked about his dad), my heart went out to him.  I don't want to like him!

Teresa on the other hand...

All this while he was slicing garlic real thinly...(Goodfellas)

While using a razor blade.

• Love 4
I think Caroline got a little sick and tired of being treated like Teresa's hand maiden.  When they went to Italy (Season 2), with both Joe's parents and Teresa's parents aboard and Joe and Teresa dumped the kids on Al and Caroline (who was suffering from kidney stones), so they could spending the afternoon banging, I saw a change in Caroline.  Caroline grabbing Teresa's face at the Reunion and trying to tame the wild beast just confirmed with me she had had enough of the little entitled bitch.  Had Caroline not been having to deal with the Danielle nonsense I think that would have been the turning point.

This, and she got really tired of Tre running around doing her love, love, love, my wonderful husband  kissy face to the camera, when everyone knew, including Tre that Joe Gui was out banging other women. Caro sees Tre as totally fake. I don't know was Caro's kids were like as kids, but I am sure they weren't like Milania, swearing at their parents and screaming. Caro would have shut that right down. I think Tre's parenting style (or lack therof) drives Caro nuts. After the trips to Punta Cana and Italy, Carol was OVER Tre. I'm sure she is glad to be out of that madness, even if it's to have a shitty spin off

Man.  Juicy is like a real live Tony Soprano.  He's so awful--does awful things, says awful things, breaks the law, but damnit I like him. When he teared up on WWHL (when they talked about his dad), my heart went out to him.  I don't want to like him!

Teresa on the other hand...

All this while he was slicing garlic real thinly...(Goodfellas)

While using a razor blade.

Somehow I don't see Tre smuggling in a salami (or something else) in her pants. I agree that Joe will do fine. He will probably make some new friends, lol. If they would just let him have his wine, he'd be a contented inmate

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 5

Here is where I think Melissa was smart-she stopped the hemorrhaging and moved back to the mansion.  I think she and Joe saw what was coming down the pike and reeled it back.  I don't believe she really owns or leases a Bentley.  Joe's lawsuits have been settled and I do believe Melissa and Joey both draw wages from RHONJ.  Do they live beyond their means probably but I don't think they are overextending to the point of bankruptcy.  It would not surprise me if the Franklin Lakes lot was on the market-if they ever had anything more than an option.

I think Melissa and Joe learned from the Teresa mess and aren't repeating her mistakes.  If they do they have no one to blame but themselves.  I think Teresa's mother is probably a beast to Melissa and right about now-Melissa and her son are looking pretty good.  To me there is going to be a lot of back and forth between the Gorga mom and dad and the Giudice family.  Filomenia does not seem like she is going to be accepting of Joe going away and I am quite certain the Gorgas are furious that Joe's acts (hahaha because of course Teresa has no blame) landed their famous little princess in jail.  Gloves are off.

Joe and Melissa are the future in the franchise.  To me. Joe Gorga is actually entertaining and seems to play well with others this season.

To me the funniest thing was Teresa could not hold a candle to Melissa.  Yet we didn't see the need for Melissa to give the breakfast fashion show.  Melissa has her moments but I don't think she would pull that on Caroline.

Melissa likes her own little prances in bikinis - we just got one in Florida when she was doing her butt lift leaps - but she was smart enough not to do it in front on Caroline!  But twin 1 and 2 were impressed!

I would love for Melissa to be taken up on her generous offer to help out with the girls!  Can't you imagine her trying to reign in Milania?  I can't stand Melissa and all the shit she waged the first three years she was on the show. Just desserts for her. 

Right now Melissa is boring.  The only reason they will stay on the show is because Andy loves Joe Gorga.  He is a lot more fun and entertaining than his wife.  Since she can't hate on Teresa anymore, she isn't interesting.  And I do think the two of them (especially Melissa) are wise enough to clean up their shit and pay their bills right now, so they don't go the way of the Giudices.

Teresa would have had to be at whoever's office to sign any papers where she was the principal borrower, she would have seen fake W2's and tax returns with HER name on it claiming she made x amount of dollars at a job she never had or that she owned a business she never had! She went along with because she wanted the money that scam/lie got them. She knew enough to know what THEY did was illegal, she is as guilty as Joe.

Well that could have happened if Joe had a buddy down at the bank who he was in collusion with.  It's not unheard of.  And it's not unheard of for him to have a few buddies doing this shit. $13 million dollars is a ton of money for them to have blown through.  A little payoff here and there goes a long way.   I think Teresa totally didn't care what she signed, where she signed, whether it was legal or illegal.  She was happy just to live the life and spend the money that these loans brought in.  "Sign here?  Sure!" 

These two dopes don't think their daughters will find out that they are sentenced to prison OR that they are in prison for 15 months/3 years even though they will be visiting them in prison?  They don't think that the iPhones and iPods they bought them have internet connections or that the televisions they watch have news commercials? I really can't believe that they didn't have someone helping them or at least showing them the ropes on how to commit mortgage fraud.  I can't even believe Joe is literate.  We saw him helping Gia with her homework.  Now he has a criminal mind and would jump on any opportunity.  But this is something that someone had to help him get started with.  And it wouldn't surprise me if that someone worked at a bank and saw how easily mortgages were being approved back then.

• Love 3

Melissa likes her own little prances in bikinis - we just got one in Florida when she was doing her butt lift leaps - but she was smart enough not to do it in front on Caroline!  But twin 1 and 2 were impressed!

I would love for Melissa to be taken up on her generous offer to help out with the girls!  Can't you imagine her trying to reign in Milania?  I can't stand Melissa and all the shit she waged the first three years she was on the show. Just desserts for her. 

Right now Melissa is boring.  The only reason they will stay on the show is because Andy loves Joe Gorga.  He is a lot more fun and entertaining than his wife.  Since she can't hate on Teresa anymore, she isn't interesting.  And I do think the two of them (especially Melissa) are wise enough to clean up their shit and pay their bills right now, so they don't go the way of the Giudices.

Well that could have happened if Joe had a buddy down at the bank who he was in collusion with.  It's not unheard of.  And it's not unheard of for him to have a few buddies doing this shit. $13 million dollars is a ton of money for them to have blown through.  A little payoff here and there goes a long way.   I think Teresa totally didn't care what she signed, where she signed, whether it was legal or illegal.  She was happy just to live the life and spend the money that these loans brought in.  "Sign here?  Sure!" 

These two dopes don't think their daughters will find out that they are sentenced to prison OR that they are in prison for 15 months/3 years even though they will be visiting them in prison?  They don't think that the iPhones and iPods they bought them have internet connections or that the televisions they watch have news commercials? I really can't believe that they didn't have someone helping them or at least showing them the ropes on how to commit mortgage fraud.  I can't even believe Joe is literate.  We saw him helping Gia with her homework.  Now he has a criminal mind and would jump on any opportunity.  But this is something that someone had to help him get started with.  And it wouldn't surprise me if that someone worked at a bank and saw how easily mortgages were being approved back then.

I really believe that this was a "family" business for the Giudice family, Frank teaching both Pete and Joe. I am sure that someone taught Frank, it was rumored that he was "connected" through some club he owned/managed. I think Teresa may have been unwitting/unknowing the first time they got a loan in her name but by the second time around, she was well aware and a willing participant/partner in the scam/grift.

Neither Joe or Teresa are the sharpest tools in the shed but they are street savvy and street smart. Street smarts/savvy can take someone a long way, especially when added to the idea/notion, that the law does not apply to them, greed and laziness.

• Love 2

Did anyone think Teresa's face looked different on her WWHL interview?

Less make up and smooth hair?  Or cosmetic surgery?  Weight loss?

I'm not 100% sure what's going on. But for sure she had been crying non-stop for a day. And was probably on something to keep her even-keeled. She looked horrible, but I think it was the shock of having to PAY for her crimes + crying.

• Love 3

Teresa really should binge watch Orange is the New Black, not only because it is really good but it may prepare her for some realities of prison life.  Who knows maybe she will be a model inmate, work in the kitchen preparing skinny Italian meals, help the other inmates with hair styles and beauty tips, take some classes, make new friends etc...it could happen. 

Maybe she will be a different person (meaning better) when she is away from Joe,  with no illegal or shady goings ons not having to look over her shoulder for the Feds can make a person more relaxed.

To me the difference with Melissa is she was by a pool and with a group of girls.  She was trying to spark some conversation or fun but all she got from Dina was a snide comment.  Dina seemed a bit jealous.

Milania might enjoy being with Antonia.  They supposedly cheer together.  When Joe gets rolled up for violating another law while awaiting sentencing, if I were Teresa I would opt for my family to take the girls-not Joe's.   I think Melissa better brace herself for the possibility.

Teresa became the star of the show because (1) she flipped a table at Danielle and (2) she chased Danielle down.  Without Danielle she would have faded into oblivion and bankruptcy-her family coming on saved her.  She was just too jealous and stupid to see it. 

I don't buy the collusion theory for one thing it was eight different lending institutions so it would be at least eight people who participated.  Two had there been someone I am quite certain Joe and Teresa would have rolled over on the person to get a better deal.  Three I don't believe you can just return signed papers to a bank-I think those signatures usually require a notary and one that is in house at the bank-except the three out of state loans.  Even those probably originate locally.  I do think there was someone who schooled Joe but I am thinking someone along the lines of another investor type. 

• Love 3
I don't buy the collusion theory for one thing it was eight different lending institutions so it would be at least eight people who participated.  Two had there been someone I am quite certain Joe and Teresa would have rolled over on the person to get a better deal.  Three I don't believe you can just return signed papers to a bank-I think those signatures usually require a notary and one that is in house at the bank-except the three out of state loans.  Even those probably originate locally.  I do think there was someone who schooled Joe but I am thinking someone along the lines of another investor type

I agree. But let's put this in the context of the timeframe in which it all took place. The fraudulent loans originated

between 2001 and 2008. Think about the mortgage industry at that time. It was insane, with escalating home values, lenders were giving away money like candy. Lots of subprime lenders who were pushing loans through without the proper scrutiny. We refinanced in 2006 and it was crazy. My lender encouraged  us to pull out equity, go for it, like the bubble was never going to burst. They approved my loan in 20 minutes. The guy said on the phone to me, how much do you think your house is worth? I gave him a figure. He replied that he was valuing it for twice that much, no inspection, no appraisal, nothing. It was nuts. So it doesn't surprise me that the Giudices took full advantage of that mortgage insanity. No collusion needed. A few fake W-2's one phone call to Vandelay (see Seinfeld for that reference) and voila, a check for an ungodly amount

Edited by poeticlicensed
  • Love 7

I think Teresa is also going to have problems in jail because other than Jacqueline's unrequited love, I don't think women like her. I don't believe the Dina friendship either. There are probably very few women who aren't aware of how miserable women can make each other.

• Love 6

Here is a letter from a judge that talks about Joe and Teresa and their dealings with the former partner-long letter, bottom line the judge did not find Joe truthful.

http://stoopidhousewives.com/real-housewives-of-new-jersey/teresa-giudice/giudice-bankruptcy-documents/opinion-letter-1-3-11/

I agree. But let's put this in the context of the timeframe in which it all took place. The fraudulent loans originated

between 2001 and 2008. Think about the mortgage industry at that time. It was insane, with escalating home values, lenders were giving away money like candy. Lots of subprime lenders who were pushing loans through without the proper scrutiny. We refinanced in 2006 and it was crazy. My lender encouraged  us to pull out equity, go for it, like the bubble was never going to burst. They approved my loan in 20 minutes. The guy said on the phone to me, how much do you think your house is worth? I gave him a figure. He replied that he was valuing it for twice that much, no inspection, no appraisal, nothing. It was nuts. So it doesn't surprise me that the Giudices took full advantage of that mortgage insanity. No collusion needed. A few fake W-2's one phone call to Vandelay (see Seinfeld for that reference) and voila, a check for an ungodly amount

I just have a hard time blaming the institution that lent the money.  When they lent the money it was a loan and not a gift.  I agree it was easy to get lines of credit-but they were relying on truthful and accurate documentation.  I believe what Giudices intended all along was to borrow, borrow, borrow build mansion and then pull the plug on the properties they had used as collateral and have a mansion with equity. 

• Love 3

But let's put this in the context of the timeframe in which it all took place. The fraudulent loans originated

between 2001 and 2008. Think about the mortgage industry at that time. It was insane, with escalating home values, lenders were giving away money like candy. Lots of subprime lenders who were pushing loans through without the proper scrutiny. W

The banks and sub-prime lenders were throwing money at anyone who had a pulse, as opposed to 2009, when I tried to get a mortgage to buy my current house before I unloaded my old house which was FULLY paid for. I had no debt, a great credit rating, a lot of money in assets (including stocks, bonds, cash, in addition to the house) and I had to jump through hoops ad infinitum.  I had a Certificate of Deposit come due, I cashed it in and took out $200 of that to use, and the bank wanted to know where that $200 was.  Umm, I spent it on groceries?  Thus, I get bullshit when I hear about people using their refinancing as an ATM machine.

• Love 6
The banks and sub-prime lenders were throwing money at anyone who had a pulse, as opposed to 2009, when I tried to get a mortgage to buy my current house before I unloaded my old house which was FULLY paid for. I had no debt, a great credit rating, a lot of money in assets (including stocks, bonds, cash, in addition to the house) and I had to jump through hoops ad infinitum.  I had a Certificate of Deposit come due, I cashed it in and took out $200 of that to use, and the bank wanted to know where that $200 was.  Umm, I spent it on groceries?  Thus, I get bullshit when I hear about people using their refinancing as an ATM machine.

Yep. We actually refinanced again 2 years ago when the rates were at rock bottom (went from 6% to 3% and shortened the term). We never pulled any equity out with each refinance, have stellar credit, no debt  and used the same lender. Despite all this, it took 2 months to get approval. 

As far as Tre and Juicy, I'm not sure the ultimate plan was, or even if there was an  endgame. I don't know if the BK was planned from the beginning (e.g. let's take out a buttload of loans and then declare BK) or if they took out the loans thinking that they would be able to repay, build their "empire"  and their greed took over and it got away from them. 

When is part two on?

Tomorrow night (Thursday) at 9:00pm Eastern.

According to TV Guide, part II is on at 9, part 1 is on at 9:30, and part II repeated again at 10:00.

Edited by JerseyGirl
I didn't understand why Andy kept stressing that Milania probably knows, what about the other daughter in between Gia and Milania? I'm blanking on her name but I wonder why she wasn't mentioned.

I think you answered your own question.

Joe Gorga is actually entertaining and seems to play well with others this season.

I just can't stand that little troll.  He's like a human bonobo and I think he's gross.

ETA: Actually, he's worse than a bonobo.  At least they have the social grace not to talk about it all the time.

Edited by StatisticalOutlier
  • Love 8

zoeysmom, I agree with most of your post above, just wondering your take on eight different lenders and their loans are still approved?  Not one of the lenders checked the paperwork?  Again, it all just seems so shady.

• Love 1

Teresa is back to the tabloid press to garner sympathy and money! http://www.celebritybabyscoop.com/2014/10/08/giudice-everything-differently

"“I wish I could do everything differently,” the mom to daughters Gia, 13, Gabriella, 10, Milania, 8, and Audriana, 5, tells the mag.

She added: “But then again, maybe not, because this is a life lesson that I need to learn and will learn, and will teach my children for the rest of my life, just as Judge Salas told me she expected me to do.”"

She is making me even sicker/angrier each time she opens her mouth!

Edited by WireWrap
  • Love 7
Brand new to posting!  One thought. Could Joe had Teresa's power of attorney? If so, he could sign on her behalf and she would not need to see a thing.

Teresa's signature is on the documents even she is not claiming that she didn't sign the documents or that Juicy forged them. She is claiming she didn't know what she was signing.

The argument - as has been extensively discussed - holds no water because Teresa would most certainly have known the significance of not reporting her OWN assets on the bankruptcy petition. Just as her criminal attorney and the court would have made sure Teresa understood every aspect of the plea and its ramifications, the bankruptcy attorney would have stressed over and over again that they had to be completely honest and report everything on the petition.

Teresa isn't a *smart* person but no one is stupid enough to think that after you accept a plea deal with the possible sentences spelled out, that there is something more to "try" in court as she is claiming now by stating that she was blindsided and didn't understand what she was pleading to. I mean, give me a break - anyone who has seen a single episode of any cop/legal show knows what a plea bargain is.

• Love 1

As far as Tre and Juicy, I'm not sure the ultimate plan was, or even if there was an  endgame. I don't know if the BK was planned from the beginning (e.g. let's take out a buttload of loans and then declare BK) or if they took out the loans thinking that they would be able to repay, build their "empire"  and their greed took over and it got away from them. 

I don't think the Juicy's had an endgame - I don't think most criminal and fraudsters do have an endgame and rationally think about the probable consequences of their activities - otherwise they would be like us boring non-criminal types who think about retirement, credit reports, health insurance and saving for college or a rainy day.

The Juicy's truly were the grasshoppers of the proverbial fable. They were playing a game of musical economic chairs and assumed - to the extent they thought about it - that they could continue to refinance and pull money out. But I don't think they consciously sat down and thought eventually housing values will collapse and I will wind up owing $13 million dollars so I will file a dishonest bankruptcy petition.

Same with Joe not filing taxes. There is a huge difference between not filing taxes and filing taxes with questionable deductions. Shrewd people file taxes with questionable deductions because that isn't criminal and so down the road, if you are audited you settle up and pay what is disallowed. If you don't file, the government will track you down at some point especially if you are on national television displaying your "wealth". 

• Love 5

One of the weirdest/saddest episodes in the series was during the trip to CA and the wine country, the whole group was having a meal in a vineyard. JoGui took a phone call and it was apparent he was talking to another woman. The mic even caught him calling Tre the c-word. When she realized what was happening, she tried to get Joe to have sex with her right there in the vineyard, in earshot and probably eyeshot of everyone, including all the Manzos. It was one of the most pathetically awful  things I believe I have ever witnessed on reality TV. 

Agreed.  The most pathetically awful thing ever witnessed on reality TV was when Tre hustled Joe off to that vineyard and screwed him after the phone call.  Now that made me physical ill.  And didn't the other cast members see it? (or something to that effect?)

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 1

Teresa isn't a *smart* person but no one is stupid enough to think that after you accept a plea deal with the possible sentences spelled out, that there is something more to "try" in court as she is claiming now by stating that she was blindsided and didn't understand what she was pleading to. I mean, give me a break - anyone who has seen a single episode of any cop/legal show knows what a plea bargain is.

I think she got tripped up by answering Andy's questions, as well as trying to stay on script ("All I did was sign things put in front of me, and trust people."). Of course she knew what she pled guilty to, as you asserted, but she was trying to steer the conversation away from the word "guilty," or discuss in any way what she did. So she played dumb.

I do think, however, that she was expecting probation or house arrest, so I wouldn't say she was dumbfounded, but certainly surprised at her prison sentence. Which goes to show how deep her denial is.

• Love 4

Yeah, Teresa acts like having 4 beautiful daughters is some kind of a magic "Get out of Jail Free" card or something.  I don't get it.  Teresa is just dumbfounded that the Judge didn't give her a complete pass because, she has, 4 beautiful daughters, don't ya know.  Four beautiful daughters that are your life is supposed to equate to house arrest and/or probation, no?  Now Teresa can continue to love, love, love! all the way to the Big House.  Or college.  Or camp. Or whatever the fuck they want to call it.

Oh, and Teresa?  There will be absolutely no table-flipping in the Federal Pen.  The tables are bolted to the floor.

Edited by beesknees
  • Love 10

Agreed.  The most pathetically awful thing ever witnessed on reality TV was when Tre hustled Joe off to that vineyard and screwed him after the phone call.  Now that made me physical ill.  And didn't the other cast members see it? (or something to that effect?)

Also sickening/pathetic were her comments to Joe on the RV, in front of her brother and Melissa, about where/what Joe could put his "finger"! Bad enough she said that on camera but to do so in front of her brother was disturbing to say the least! She was desperate to make it look like Joe wanted her, like Joey does Melissa, when it was plain he did NOT.

• Love 10
I sense true remorse from Teresa about her crimes hurting the kids (but not in any other area). 

I don't, for the simple reason that she doesn't consider any of the crimes to be hers.

I think the way it works is that you get a day off for every day you serve as long as you did not have any discipline problems. So with good behavior, she would be home in less than a year.

That's not how it works in the federal system. The most time Teresa can get taken off her sentence is only about 15% (and some or all of that time may have to be spent in a halfway house). It can pretty much be counted on that Teresa will be locked up for close to thirteen months.

There's no doubt that being in a federal facility is far more preferable to a state one, but prison is still prison. The Giudices might be able to cope okay with being imprisoned, but you can be sure that neither is going to be digging it.

I cannot believe that these two assholes sent their kids to school without explaining what has happened to them.

Truly unbelievable. What were those kids going to be told if the judge had exercised her right to send Teresa immediately into custody?

But as others have said it is pretty unlikely that the judge would call her back into court to cancel the plea deal. Although technically she could.

Yeah, though if he were stupid enough to want to try to withdraw his plea, Joe might actually have a case if he was under the influence when meeting with his lawyers.

Who at the bank was giving loans to Teresa without her being present to sign for them?

Who's to say that happened, though? If Teresa never signed or presented any of the false information in person, then I imagine her lawyers could've gotten her off on Count 1, which they obviously couldn't.

After watching last night's interview I am curious who would really ever want to trust Teresa again that has ever filmed with her?

Seriously, as it should be more than apparent now that lying is second nature to Teresa. But more importantly, how can her children ever trust her, when she exhibits the same phoniness and lying with them?

• Love 3

With all these reports, interviews and magazine articles, I wish 1 of them would interview some of the people that Teresa and Joe swindled, talk to some of their former tenants, people that Joe did shoddy work on their homes after Hurricane Sandy, someone needs to put a face/voice to the victims here, outside their children, that is, because they are victims as well. What Teresa and Joe did reaches further than what they were charged with in Federal Court. JMO

• Love 16

The most pathetically awful thing ever witnessed on reality TV was when Tre hustled Joe off to that vineyard and screwed him after the phone call.

It sort of reminded me of when I'm walking my dog, she pees where another dog just peed to show mark her territory and then the first dog will re-mark it.  

I wish I could come up with a word worse than "pathetic" to describe Teresa's behavior in the vineyard..  Such a good role model for her four beautiful daughters.

• Love 6

When I was watching WWH, I wondered what on earth made Teresa marry Joe to begin with.  To my mind, Teresa has a basic core of values, and Joe has none.  I don't mean to imply that Teresa is blameless in all of this, but she does have a certain innocence and trust in Joe that surprises me.  She has put up with years of his illegal activities and his philandering, and she continues to stay in the marriage.  It's almost as if she thinks you're supposed to expect these things if you're married to a tough Italian man.

Where Joe is concerned, I hope some big guys in prison treat Joe like a girl, if you know what I mean.  I hope his experiences behind bars will be so frightening that he'll never want to break the law again!  In my opinion, he has been so unconcerned about his wife and family and has behaved like a spoiled child since the show began.  If anyone needs to be knocked down a peg or two, it's Joe. 

I'm paraphrasing, but when Andy asked Joe what he thought it would be like when Teresa is gone, I thought he'd say, "I'll miss her."  Instead, he grunted, "Well, it's gonna be a lotta work."  I hope Teresa does a lot of thinking about whether this marriage is what she wants for the rest of her days!

When I was watching WWH, I wondered what on earth made Teresa marry Joe to begin with.

Believe it or not, Joe was pretty damn attractive in his youth, if you like that type.   

• Love 4

I'm paraphrasing, but when Andy asked Joe what he thought it would be like when Teresa is gone, I thought he'd say, "I'll miss her."  Instead, he grunted, "Well, it's gonna be a lotta work."

Wait....what?  I thought I heard her say in a voice-over in the latest episode of RHONJ that Joe was so romantic.  You know, like at the table in the restaurant when Joe said he had a boner just looking at her.  Who wouldn't swoon at that?

• Love 4

Believe it or not, Joe was pretty damn attractive in his youth, if you like that type.   

Yeah, he wasn't bad. Not my type, but I can see the attraction. What a bad boy. lol.  Honestly, I can imagine Tre's parents and Joe's parents kind of setting it all up, keeping the marriage within the roots of the small town where both families came from. I can see Tre seeing Joe as some hot rebel...lol.  

When I was watching WWH, I wondered what on earth made Teresa marry Joe to begin with.  To my mind, Teresa has a basic core of values, and Joe has none.

Eh, I think Teresa was raised around the same types as Joe and her values only lie in whatever tradition her parents drilled into her brain....like making sauce or keeping a man happy. I think Teresa would sell her soul for material goods by any means, and it seems she has. I don't think she's some innocent fairy, I think she is dumb like a freaking fox. 

Edited by diorella78
  • Love 6

What were those kids going to be told if the judge had exercised her right to send Teresa immediately into custody?

I haven't a clue why Teresa and Joe haven't sat the girls down and told them what the heck is going on, and what will be happening. They are idiots.

• Love 5

She added: “But then again, maybe not, because this is a life lesson that I need to learn and will learn, and will teach my children for the rest of my life, just as Judge Salas told me she expected me to do.”"

Yeah she would totally do it over again.   Except the getting caught part, I am sure.   No remorse whatsoever.

I, too, Wirewrap wish they would interview the victims.   Who probably have beautiful children too.   Who did not get new IPads for Christmas with ill gotten gains.   

• Love 9

Geez, I picked the wrong season to stop watching RHONJ. Is this episode online anywhere?  

Teresa is going to have mall-withdrawal symptoms in prison. She needs shopping rehab as much as Joe needs booze rehab. I was watching my tivoed episodes of season 1 last night and when they were eating dinner at that outdoor restaurant and Joe has a voiceover that says "I get pissed at how much money Teresa spends but what ya gonna do about it? Happy wife, happy life." I totally believe she wanted the money and took it out willingly and knowingly, thinking she only had to make some kind of payment every month. Joe most likely planned to use bankruptcy to wipe the slate clean if need be, and so we have Tre going into the kids clothing shops and buying everything. When they were in Atlantic City she emptied out her luggage and she had like 20 bikinis in there. I had no idea their house was 10,000 sq feet before I paid attention to the fraud charges. The tacky furniture, the granite, the hand forged staircase railing, those ridiculous front doors, the laughable matching outfits she put those girls in, and on and on.The woman went nuts buying high end and low end crap for years; 15 months is very little time in jail in comparison to the ride she's been on.

Edited by TheFinalRose
  • Love 7

When I was watching WWH, I wondered what on earth made Teresa marry Joe to begin with.  To my mind, Teresa has a basic core of values, and Joe has none.  I don't mean to imply that Teresa is blameless in all of this, but she does have a certain innocence and trust in Joe that surprises me.  She has put up with years of his illegal activities and his philandering, and she continues to stay in the marriage.  It's almost as if she thinks you're supposed to expect these things if you're married to a tough Italian man.

Makes me think the senior Mr. Gorga is a lying cheating thug a Tre married a man who reminded her of her father.

• Love 4

Yep...she was probably never encouraged to see anyone but Joe from the moment she was born.  The dads were that tight it seems.

Makes me think the senior Mr. Gorga is a lying cheating thug a Tre married a man who reminded her of her father.

• Love 1

Geez, I picked the wrong season to stop watching RHONJ. Is this episode online anywhere?

I quit watching too soon also, apparently.  Which season and episode was this??

• Love 1