Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

On 8/10/2021 at 6:02 PM, chenoa333 said:

Yes!! and when Andy asked Paulina something about why she decided to call Destiny right in the midst of the groups YeeHaw getaway to talk about her and Mike she tells Andy something like she just needed to talk to Destiney at that moment. Yeah right. with the Bravo cameras filming/recording the entire conversation. such fake bullshit.

I can't stand Paulina! She calls Destiny and unloads personal crap about her relationship with Mike while they (Destiny and Mike) are on a friends trip ugh. Mike and Paulina deserve each other. Her ridiculous coy answers drove me crazy.  They all suck but don't try to act like you're above the crap you desperately want to be a part of  Paulina. 

• Love 11
On 8/13/2021 at 6:45 PM, bosawks said:

She reminds of Kim Cattrall in “Mannequin”.

But, you know, the mannequin part….

That's more generous than my description.

Wow, is tonight the season finally? 

• LOL 2
On 8/12/2021 at 4:11 PM, J80134 said:

Wait! What? Mike is lying? With his track record of honesty, I simply can't believe it. At this point, I have no sympathy for Pauliners. He keeps doing the same shit, she keeps taking him back...so she must like the way that shit tastes.

Tommy hates you Reza, you and your puffy ginger too. If you were dying of thirst, he'd tell you to drink your (fake) tears. 

This makes me like Tommy more. Reza screwed with the wrong guy and he aInt budging

• Love 17

I laughed so hard as Mike walked up to the door and  Paulina opened it and nods her head a him 😆what was that?

After watching this season, I have some very real questions for my self.. I cannot stand any of these people. No one is even likeable.  Maybe Shervin but I'm sure if he was shown more I'd dislike him too.

Next season if there is one,  I think I'll skip it and stick with  classic 90's  Lifetime movies on YouTube on sunday nights 🤷🏾‍♀️

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 7

When it’s just these people together, I can tolerate it. But if they’re out in public, even flyfishing, all of the women plus Reza act so extra over the top that I hate them all. Especially Reza and destiny.

• Love 8
3 hours ago, tinaw said:

This makes me like Tommy more. Reza screwed with the wrong guy and he aInt budging

Actually, it sounded like he was budging a bit when he said that he may eventually be able to be in the same room as Reza, but they will never be friends. I hope he'll allow Reza to see Shams at some point just because of his 30-year+ friendship with MJ.

Paulina thinks she's slick, but she's just as slimy as Mike. 

Nice house, Golnessa!

• Love 8
3 hours ago, politichick said:

I hope he'll allow Reza to see Shams at some point just because of his 30-year+ friendship with MJ.

Tommy sees right through Reza's bullshit.  And he ain't havin' it.  The ONE way he can punish Reza is to deny him the one thing he wants and he'll continue to do so.  I thought his approach to MJ's continuing friendship with this abominable little troll was perfect.  Maybe she can forgive him for the sake of a Bravo paycheck, but Tommy never will.   Because Tommy remembers what MJ seems to have forgotten.  That the "abortion" remark was broadcast and will be out there in the television ether - and when Shams is older, his friends' parents may have seen it or remember it.  

I ADORED the fact that Tommy tore up the Reza letter without ever reading it.  Wonder how many of the viewers were cheering when he did it.  

• Love 19
5 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Tommy sees right through Reza's bullshit.  And he ain't havin' it.  The ONE way he can punish Reza is to deny him the one thing he wants and he'll continue to do so.  I thought his approach to MJ's continuing friendship with this abominable little troll was perfect.  Maybe she can forgive him for the sake of a Bravo paycheck, but Tommy never will.  

I think Tommy not sliding is exactly what reza needs. I think more so the fact his friend could have died giving birth and reza is only concerned about his own problem. Not a good friend. 

Tommy aint budging

• Love 15

"High and Dry". The Shahs feel like fish out of water as they spend their last day in the Redwoods on a fly-fishing adventure. MJ and Destiney share a moment acknowledging their growth, while Reza struggles with news about Tommy. GG organizes a Wusah-inspired, spirit animal-themed dinner for the final night, but the tranquility only lasts so long. After the group questions Mike about his relationship status, he makes a shocking admission.

I guess my attention wandered because I cannot recall much specific about this one.

• What the fuckity-fuck was that "pearl necklace" dress Destiny was wearing?
  • Not even the power of pot AKA "mary jane" AKA cannabis AKA marijuanna can stop the drama! 
  • Did Reza "dry heave" cry? I kinda zoned out at that part.
  • Mike was lying? STOP THE PRESSES! 
Edited by Gharlane
Formatting.
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, tinaw said:

Tommy aint budging

Nor should he.  I think Tommy doesn't give a rat's ass if he's on the show or not but he knows it's important to MJ for whatever reason.  He really loves her and wants her to be happy.  But you're right - the Squish meeting Shams is a non-negotiable point and as far as I can tell, the only demand Tommy is making.  And she'd be a fool to push the point - at least at this tine.  Squish would sacrifice NOTHING for her.  

• Love 12

Tommy’s anger stems from being truly hurt vs a storyline. MJ was in a bad way during childbirth and her friend of 30 years wasn’t there for her and was focused on being outraged by an Adam rumor which I’m sure was storyline driven but true. 

I guess MJ wants to keep the show going for the paycheck because I don’t see anything real with this group. The dinner where they dressed up as their spirit animals was ridiculous. Paulina’s phone call to the nonsensical Destiney was staged. I don’t think GG  likes anyone in the group. My favorite was Shervin and he isn’t a full time cast member. 

• Love 13
2 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

Tommy’s anger stems from being truly hurt vs a storyline. MJ was in a bad way during childbirth and her friend of 30 years wasn’t there for her and was focused on being outraged by an Adam rumor which I’m sure was storyline driven but true. 

I guess MJ wants to keep the show going for the paycheck because I don’t see anything real with this group. The dinner where they dressed up as their spirit animals was ridiculous. Paulina’s phone call to the nonsensical Destiney was staged. I don’t think GG  likes anyone in the group. My favorite was Shervin and he isn’t a full time cast member. 

I haven't seen the viewership numbers for this season but I don't give a crap about "Mike cheats 2.0" or Reza's creating chaos and hurt feelings and then crying about how no one is friends anymore.  I just don't see much of a future with this show.  

Completely agree - Tommy is the only REAL individual in this ensemble - he is genuinely furious with Reza.  

By the way, is Reza's $500,000 hair care line out of business yet?  I saw it severely marked down online.  

• Love 4
18 hours ago, Gharlane said:

What the fuckity-fuck was that "pearl necklace" dress Destiny was wearing?

😂 I know! That was almost uglier than Destiny! They looked like cheap plastic beads from KMart

But my favorite tacky part of Destiny's "wardrobe" was all of the baseball caps with synthetic wig hair sewn into them. I guess you just throw the hat on and the hair is attached. How easy was that! 😄 just don't take off your hat!

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I guess you just throw the hat on and the hair is attached. How easy was that!

That idea goes all the way back to the early '60s. Remember the old song?

Put on your high-heel sneakers, lordy

Wear your wig-hat on your head

Put on your high-heel sneakers, child

Wear your wig-hat on your head

Ya know you're looking mighty fine, baby

I'm pretty sure you're gonna knock 'em dead

I finally stopped watching this clusterfuck last season, but I pop in here to see what I'm (not) missing. Here's my question: Do we know what Tommy does for actual work? I'm assuming that whatever degree of luxury he lives in is at least partly financed by what MJ makes on the show and associated activities. So if she loses that, does their lifestyle suffer significantly? There may be other reasons they haven't just waved good-bye. I guess I'm wondering if he gets to both take the high road and still keep cashing the checks.

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Here's my question: Do we know what Tommy does for actual work?

This was from my 3 second Google search. I didn't dive any deeper:

"Tommy Feight is a popular and talented American personality who is a businessman by profession. He is better known as the husband of a famous TV star named Mercedes Javid. He serves as a marketing director of the company called Blow & Drive Interlock.Apr 22, 2021"

https://mddailyrecord.com

• Useful 3

Thanks, @chenoa333! That's very interesting to know about him. I looked up the company, and it turns out that if I want to get loaded and then drive myself home, Tommy's product is what will keep me from killing myself. So he actually has a real job, unlike the other wannabes in this group. That's good!

• Love 6
2 hours ago, Mondrianyone said:

Thanks, @chenoa333! That's very interesting to know about him. I looked up the company, and it turns out that if I want to get loaded and then drive myself home, Tommy's product is what will keep me from killing myself. So he actually has a real job, unlike the other wannabes in this group. That's good!

I think the device is typically for people who have already gotten a DUI. And from what I've heard, it's very expensive to have one installed. The person who gets the DUI pays for the device. 

And I agree that Tommy is really a great guy. MJ hit the jackpot. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
26 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I think the device is typically for people who have already gotten a DUI.

I'm pretty sure that's true. I was just kidding. And with how little I drink, there's almost no chance I'd get behind the wheel loaded.

But I like the idea of how it protects the rest of us from people who do.

• Love 3
21 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm wondering about the spirit animal costumes and descriptions.  Did GG really come up with all of that or is someone from production in charge of these excursions and parties? I would love to understand some of the behind the scenes activities.

I doubt it. She's too lazy and smokes too much pot. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I'm wondering about the spirit animal costumes and descriptions.  Did GG really come up with all of that or is someone from production in charge of these excursions and parties? 

I don't know, but making Reza's spirit animal a weasel was damn funny and on target. It didn't hurt that he didn't seem to appreciate it, either. Suck it, Reza.

• LOL 8
  • Love 1
21 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

And from what I've heard, it's very expensive to have one installed.

A friend of mine had to get one (second DUI).  They are enormously expensive to install, and takes several hours to do so.  Expensive monthly costs, and then expensive to remove.  Not only that, they don't always work.  And if they don't work, your car is useless.  And while driving, it will randomly ask you to blow into it.  Imagine flying down the freeway in California at 65 mph - and getting the beep that tells you that you have five minutes to blow into the device.  

• Useful 3
On 8/16/2021 at 2:55 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I ADORED the fact that Tommy tore up the Reza letter without ever reading it

Ha! MJ wasn't expecting that! She needs to move on and focus on Tommy and Shams. Fuck Reza. He made his bed with his malicious mouth and accusations and now it's too late to make amends. 

I'm so sick of Mike confessing and apologizing to the group about his lying and cheating and proclaiming to want to be a better man. Then they all rally around him and guess what? Same old Mike, never changing. 

• Love 11

Do they get a reunion.  And if so, will Tommy and Adam be there at separate times.  If Tommy's there, look for Reza to cry and cry and beg forgiveness, and how he poured his (black) heart and (even blacker) soul into that letter that Tommy ripped up.

I'm thinking if there was a reunion, Tommy was asked to participate and told them no.  

• Love 2
13 minutes ago, Carolina Girl said:

Do they get a reunion.  And if so, will Tommy and Adam be there at separate times.  If Tommy's there, look for Reza to cry and cry and beg forgiveness, and how he poured his (black) heart and (even blacker) soul into that letter that Tommy ripped up. I'm thinking if there was a reunion, Tommy was asked to participate and told them no.  

Part one is tonight. I guess that means there will be more? 🤷‍♂️

I agree with your predictions and predict some senses-shattering revelations about of what Mike did. 🙄

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 1

I think something is wrong with my TV. It looked like a bunch of Oompa-Loompas were on, one of which was a Prince impersonator and another with cataracts who fell face-first into a jellowjacket nest, followed by a vat of wax.

• LOL 10
  • Love 4

I think Reza looks good and I don’t think I’ve ever said that before.  The graying hair and slight beard is softer than the jet black he must have been coloring.  However, it looks like he has either waxed, shaved, or had laser removal on his legs and they are lubed up so shiny, it’s weird.

Destiny’s contacts make her look like an alien.  That’s all I’ve got.

Edited by Emmeline
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10

I guess we’ll find out if the restraining order has been dropped but I got the impression that Tommy was fed up with MJ and the entire show. Texting pics of her giant boobs because she’s mad at him was disrespectful. He also didn’t like how she alluded that they had marital issues. 
Reza has lost a lot of weight. MJ always looks a mess. Destiney made her face look worse with the fillers. GG can call people whatever name she wants but how dare anyone return the sentiment. One should not get engaged to someone whose cloud they have to monitor. 
I would think this could be the end of the show.  They don’t like each other and aren’t real friends anymore. 

• Love 9

"Reunion Part 1". Andy Cohen joins the Shahs in Los Angeles for part one of the reunion. Mike looks for redemption from his recent scandal, but hits a roadblock when Destiney claims there is more to the story.

As I commented  earlier, what the fuck happened to these people? They all looked like Oompa-Loompas and Destiney the attention whore looked like she fell face-first into a jellowjacket nest, followed by a vat of wax. 

• It was interesting to see that Tommy was backstage with MJ and was livid about her sending pics of her boobs to everyone and refused to join her on stage. 
  • Speaking of which, I just now realized half the people we were forced to watch weren't present. With the possible exception of Shervin, I didn't mind. I guess that's why I didn't notice until now.
  • So glad to see another round of Mike lying and contradicting himself! 🙄
  • Destiney, either put up or shut up about Mike. I suspect at the end of the next (or third part), she's going to have some kind of rehearsed spontaneous "I cannot hold my tongue anymore!" moment and start yapping about everything she knows about Mike. 
  • GG, for the most part, was the voice of reason. Is this the world we live in?

Edited by Gharlane
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Pauliners is a damn fool. I'm glad Mike is nice to her kids, but the whole having the son propose thing screamed user to me. Its much harder to leave him if her kids love him...and he knows it and is using that to his smarmy advantage. He'll cheat again, and by the time she catches him, he'll have those kids manipulated into thinking its all mommy's fault. No prenup means he can also hold that over her head. He's got her exactly where he wants her, and eventually her children will suffer for her bad decisions.

Destiny is a shit friend to constantly threaten to reveal things Pauliners told her in confidence. Not saying I don't want the lowdown, but its a huge betrayal. 

Reza's shorts suit look was very English school boy. I guess he couldn't afford a whole pair of pants, or a natural looking spray tan, after splurging on that 20k cactus. 

Tommy can't be bothered to check out MJ stuffed into another dress thats 2 sizes too small. He seems over her and I think he'd be long gone if they didn't have a kid. 

Nemo is dating someone on the east coast. He saw her in the window of a NY department store, then she came to life, they had adventures and fell in love....no wait, that's the movie Mannequin.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

Why are they all stuffed on to those two small sofa's? Looks like they are practically sitting on each others laps. 

Interesting to find out MJ tells Reza not to be so close with Destiny and GG because it hurts her. Of course we already saw that shit with Asa and Lily. She has this obsession with Reza that trumps any feelings she has for Tommy. I have always said this, I think she is in love with Reza but knows she can't have him in a sexual, couple kind of way so she will settle for trying to dictate his life in other ways. MJ is a sick, twisted, jealous bitch. Tommy will leave her and rightly so. 

Mike and Paulina are so gross. They bought a house together, meaning Paulina probably bought the house with her divorce settlement. Wasn't her ex or her family or someone in her life very wealthy? Now we find out Mike is the best super duper step daddy in the world. He even brushes her kids teeth, feeds them and bathes them. I think Paulina isn't showing her true self at all and Destiny and GG know that for a fact. She is back peddling wayyyyyy to much. Again, gross. Paulina lies as much as Mike does. 

Destiny: I didn't have anything done to my cheeks. 10 seconds later: I had fillers in my cheeks. 

Where is big mouth London? Oh, never mind. Not enough room on the sofa. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

Destiny looks horrible. The duck lips. The huge cheeks. The stupid blue contacts. The ongoing need to insert herself in Mikes sham of a relationship. We all know he’s a cheat. I love him making fun of Destiny’s fillers. Has he not looked at his girlfriend and her outlandish lips?

Reza looks great. But he’s a jerk. I also doubt the weight will stay off. His creepy husband was the source of his breakdown with MJ. He backed the wrong horse. Adam 100% is a lying liar who lies. 

Edited by Crazydoxielady
  • Love 7

Unpopular opinion, but I think that MJ should be able to share her baby with her friend of 30+ years after this period of exile. She has chosen to rebuild the friendship and if Tommy doesn't want to be around when they visit, fine. He did say that one day he'll  probably be able to be in the same room as Reza but will never be his friend, and that's cool, too.

Agree with poster above who thinks she's in love with him but there's that whole gay thing, so...

WTAF did Destiney do to her bloody face?!?

Mike and Paulina are two snakes who deserve each other. Too bad there are children involved, but because there are, she definitely needs a prenup to protect herself and them.

• Love 2

I realize I'm not Reza's demographic 'cause I am not a gay male, but I think he looks like shit.

Wait!  That single bed Tommy was lying on was backstage at the reunion production studio?  I was so hoping it was in the MJ/Tommy marital home and that he had started sleeping in the guest room and D-I-V-O-R-C-E is imminent!

46 minutes ago, Maximona said:

I realize I'm not Reza's demographic 'cause I am not a gay male, but I think he looks like shit.

Wait!  That single bed Tommy was lying on was backstage at the reunion production studio?  I was so hoping it was in the MJ/Tommy marital home and that he had started sleeping in the guest room and D-I-V-O-R-C-E is imminent!

I thought it said it was Shams room. It looked like their home she was getting ready in.  That would be very strange for Tommy to be lying in a small bed in dark room off stage.

I completely think they are almost over. I can see where he thought it was all fun and silliness being on this show but  MJ is very disrespectful. 

Edited by Cozytea
  • Love 8
7 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Why are they all stuffed on to those two small sofa's? Looks like they are practically sitting on each others laps. 

Interesting to find out MJ tells Reza not to be so close with Destiny and GG because it hurts her. Of course we already saw that shit with Asa and Lily. She has this obsession with Reza that trumps any feelings she has for Tommy. I have always said this, I think she is in love with Reza but knows she can't have him in a sexual, couple kind of way so she will settle for trying to dictate his life in other ways. MJ is a sick, twisted, jealous bitch. Tommy will leave her and rightly so. 

Mike and Paulina are so gross. They bought a house together, meaning Paulina probably bought the house with her divorce settlement. Wasn't her ex or her family or someone in her life very wealthy? Now we find out Mike is the best super duper step daddy in the world. He even brushes her kids teeth, feeds them and bathes them. I think Paulina isn't showing her true self at all and Destiny and GG know that for a fact. She is back peddling wayyyyyy to much. Again, gross. Paulina lies as much as Mike does. 

Destiny: I didn't have anything done to my cheeks. 10 seconds later: I had fillers in my cheeks. 

Where is big mouth London? Oh, never mind. Not enough room on the sofa. 

I need to know why Mike is bathing them. 

Edited by FancyNancy
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Maximona said:

I think that was at their house before MJ left. 

• Love 4