Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

If they do get another season, I'm praying they drop Destiney.  I don't think I've ever seen someone be such a try-hard on a reality show.  If she does come back next season, I'm betting she will have had a butt lift.

• LOL 5
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, OFDgal said:

If they do get another season, I'm praying they drop Destiney.  I don't think I've ever seen someone be such a try-hard on a reality show.  If she does come back next season, I'm betting she will have had a butt lift.

But I wouldn’t mind if they kept her adorable dog. 

• Love 5
16 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

I think she completely hit the nail on the head with Reza last night, when she said if he has two good friends who are women, it's important to him that they dislike each other. 

MJ is by far the most intelligent and perceptive of that bunch.

Why, if it hadn't been for the $hah$ of $unset and those huge infusions of Bravo ca$h, she might even have grown up to become a Real Human Girl.  😊

• Love 8

Destiney really has attached herself to Reza.  It’s like she is afraid to let him out of her sight.  She is ALWAYS there.  Considering what MJ said (and she was 100% right), she is probably afraid of MJ being his #1 girl again. 

I’m also over her dramatics.  Every scene it’s like she needs a fainting couch.  And the excessive use of Farsi.  It’s not natural sounding when she uses it, like I feel like it is with the others.  

Shams is so damn cute!  

• Love 13
On 6/14/2021 at 7:27 AM, Carolina Girl said:

Ah....the ominous "clearance".....meaning we ain't buying MORE.   Trouble with being the face of the brand, Reza, is that people have to LIKE the face.  Yeah, people bought at the event, but I'm thinking there was no repeat business and that when the product stood alone, it didn't fly off the shelves.

Wonder how many of those review "stars" were by Reza himself, his partners and Adam creating different accounts.  

I bought a bottle of the shampoo at a closeout sale. I wash my hair with pretty much anything so I figured why not? I don't think the fact that a relatively small number of people show up to meet a television celebrity at an event means anything in terms of whether the product will actually sell in the open marketplace.

I don't know who wants to show up to "meet" anyone but there is evidently a lot of money to be made by almost any "celebrity" - even the lowest of the D list like these characters. A lot of them make significant money from showing up at clubs and openings. I don't know how much a D list makes but probably enough to make it worth while to show their face for an hour or so. The more famous can make $100,000 for showing up at one of the Vegas clubs. 

Am I the only person who found the Lion King party to be a cringeworthy cultural appropriation. I don't understand why it is acceptable for these people to have this themed party when Kenya was excoriated for dressing as an Indian - not that I am defending Kenya's Halloween costume but I am really not seeing the difference. 

Kandi could legitimately have a Coming To America themed wedding but I don't think GG should. It would be different if this was a legitimate children's party and her son was of an age when he was obsessed with the movie and she bought Disney tablecloths.

• Love 5
On 6/15/2021 at 12:53 PM, amarante said:

Am I the only person who found the Lion King party to be a cringeworthy cultural appropriation. I don't understand why it is acceptable for these people to have this themed party when Kenya was excoriated for dressing as an Indian - not that I am defending Kenya's Halloween costume but I am really not seeing the difference. 

Kandi could legitimately have a Coming To America themed wedding but I don't think GG should. It would be different if this was a legitimate children's party and her son was of an age when he was obsessed with the movie and she bought Disney tablecloths.

YES. Oh, I was cringing SO HARD. It was really uncomfortable. And Amarante, you made an important distinction between GG's ridiculous shitshow and if her son wanted an actual Disney cartoon party.

It was gross. I watched it, and everyone's behavior, through my fingers.

• Love 2
On 6/14/2021 at 11:52 AM, bichonblitz said:

So GG has a nanny and also her mom is living with her full time and GG doesn't have a full time job? At least the baby is very well taken care of. I had my doubts about GG high on weed 24/7 and taking care of an infant. Or toddler. Or teen. Her mom probably realized she would need help right from the start. GG is a lucky woman. 

I thought it was odd when GG said her mom came to stay when the baby was born and never left.  I wondered if her mom and dad were having marital issues.  After thinking about it I thought her mom might be trying too keep an eye on the child and of course they are paying for the nanny and everything else too.

• Love 5
1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

What is with the spiritual guides hair?  It looks like a bad wig.  Is she incognito?

524EC4A4-0195-4EFC-AC05-C8DAAC9938D2.jpeg

I was thinking the same thing. Poor spiritual guide can't even afford a decent wig.

• LOL 6

Looks like this episode was Destiny's chance to bring drama and possibly make us think she's not boring. Sorry girl, you're still boring. 

I'd much rather see MJ and GG with their kids on a playdate.

• Love 14

I don’t know which line made me laugh more:

Mike demanding Paulina tell Destiny he wasn’t controlling, or-

Destiny shouting about Mike’s Vegas whores, then proudly stating as he left “he’s lucky I didn’t say a word.”

• LOL 9
  • Love 1
(edited)
6 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

I thought that meant that Destiney had some additional dirt.

I’m sure you’re right, but the juxtaposition of “Vegas whores” and implying she has kept silent, struck me as funny.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 4
15 hours ago, Emmeline said:

What is with the spiritual guides hair?  It looks like a bad wig.  Is she incognito?

524EC4A4-0195-4EFC-AC05-C8DAAC9938D2.jpeg

Did she buy that at Kim Zolciak's S1 RHOA garage sale? Destiny has really snuck up Reza's ass and has planted herself there. She loves that she is his #1 girl now and how thirsty is she to move across the street. I would still want to know where Mike's dogs are at and what happened to his home.

• Useful 2
  • Love 5

The current version of Mike is far worse than the person he was when married to Jessica and that wasn’t very good.  He is an unattractive, creepy, manipulative, serial cheater.  This is the second episode he is leaving an event and tells Pauline not to speak.  Mike needs some very serious therapy.  We don’t know the whole story but this seems like borderline abuse.  

• Love 9
12 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Mike needs some very serious therapy.  We don’t know the whole story but this seems like borderline abuse.  

Pauline could use some therapy too. But we don't know her real reason for being with Mike. It could simply be her thirst to be on a reality show. 

I did NOT like seeing a party hosted by Destiney and half the guests were HER thirsty friends. And who is this London woman? She looks like someone sprayed her face with liquid nitrogen.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

second time this season Mike told Paulina to not say a word in the car after they stormed out of a place.  Very telling.

Mike is a POS - he's lying about everything and its all rising to the top now.  I don't think that Reza wrote those questions and you know what......so what if he did.  He ain't lying.  

And Mike - the word you're looking for is "font".  

at the end, I thought that Reza was yelling "fight fight fight" when he really was yelling "mike mike mike"  I was like "why does he want mike to fight destiny"  and I rewound a few times - did Mike touch Destiny?  I think he did.  

• Love 4

I cannot stand Destiny.  Not one poster has had anything good to say about her.  It's like Bravo reads the board to see who we can't stand and gives that person more airtime.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
34 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

did Mike touch Destiny?  I think he did.  

If Destiny let Mike "touch her" it was for a storyline. She's desperate, thirsty, starving. 

I can just picture Mike and Paulina sitting around with each other OFF CAMERA, talking about how to come up with an interesting storyline. The "cheating Mike" story is old and dried up. But they continue to use it. 

• Love 2

Mike is such a creep, and it cracks me up that he thinks people don't know. Behind closed doors he's pushing his narrative on liplina constantly. I'm a good guy, I love you, you're my queen, id never hurt you, someone set me up...blah, blah. If that doesn't work the next step is to deflect and point out all her supposed wrong doings...its her fault, she's not perfect either and she drove you to it. Next come the tears and convincing her he's a victim and so sorry and it will never, ever happen again. Still don't have her giving in? Repeat the cycle until you wear her down. Mike thinks he's so special, but he's just your average, every day, highly predictable manipulator. 

Do Reza and Adam still need a restraining order after 3 years? Tommy was mad you shit on his wife publicly and he was wrong to threaten you and trash your yard, but do you REALLY believe if there's no restraining order he's going to hurt you...and that if he wanted to risk jail to hurt you over the last few years that he'd care about the order? I wouldn't let greasy Reza or his gingerpuff meet my kid either!

Nemo and his big teeth need an upper lip. With all his vanity treatments, how has he not managed a little botox and filler in that area? His kiss with gg was her lips on his chicklets...yuck. I'm still not 100% sure he's into women. The only chemistry I've seen was with his sister Mona (gross,  but true). 

GG needs a new realtor. Between her RA and her kid, that house couldn't have more inappropriate. She seems like a fairly hands off mom. MJ is chasing Shams all over but GG can't even manage to hold her infant and gives him to the nanny...saying she should get him out of the sun while their sitting in a covered (I think?) area. 

Destiny is a bore and a try-hard. Yes, girl, Vita called the truth about your flat ass. So what? Wear that natural ass proud! Someday scrawny butts will be back in fashion and you'll be the envy of all those who had 20 lbs of fat transferred to thier sagging, dumpy derriere. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
3 minutes ago, J80134 said:

Do Reza and Adam still need a restraining order after 3 years?

Right!!! And Tommy won't allow Reza to meet Shams but MJ and Reza keep pretending to love each other and want to get back to being besties for life. After all the horrible shit they have said and done to each other. I hate their fake from the heart scenes! 

• Love 6
10 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I did NOT like seeing a party hosted by Destiney and half the guests were HER thirsty friends. And who is this London woman? She looks like someone sprayed her face with liquid nitrogen.  

At one point, the my screen showed, "London, Vampire".  Not "friend of", not "party planner", etc.  Vampire.🤦‍♀️

1 hour ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Destiny was more tolerable and actually !likable on The Peoples Couch. 

I miss that show.

I miss it too.  But not Destiny or the Bed Family.  I miss the Xeno's and The Golden Girls.  I follow Scott on Facebook.

I used to hide my People's Couch love.  Who watches a tv show about people watching tv?  It was one of the greatest Bravo shows ever.

• Love 10
5 hours ago, J80134 said:

Do Reza and Adam still need a restraining order after 3 years

Here's what I found in a Google search:

"After having a court hearing, a judge can grant you a “restraining order after hearing” that can last up to five years. However, if there is no termination date on the order, the order will last three years from the date it was issued."

That was according to the laws in southern California. Don't know if it's true. 

I really believe this show is very close to being cancelled so EVERYONE is trying to bring drama to keep that Bravo paycheck coming. Nice try guys. I won't miss anyone except baby Shams and Reza's blind cat. But I can catch Shams on Instagram.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, dosodog said:

At one point, the my screen showed, "London, Vampire".  Not "friend of", not "party planner",

I used to hide my People's Couch love.  Who watches a tv show about people watching tv?  It was one of the greatest Bravo shows ever.

London looks like a regular person (as do I) and it freaks me out a little

I used to recommend The People’s Couch b/c it literally cracked me up & I quote it to this day “he’s a…SPORTSBALL PLAYER!”

obviously no one took me up on that, as that wonderful show is now defunct….

• Love 3
9 hours ago, teapot said:

London looks like a regular person (as do I) and it freaks me out a little

Just to be clear, my comment about London looking like she got sprayed in the face with liquid nitrogen had NOTHING to do with her attractiveness. She just looks like she's had way too many injections/procedures to "freeze" her face. She's not unattractive at all. She just needs to stop with the "enhancements."

14 hours ago, MrsRafaelBarba said:

Destiny was more tolerable and actually !likable on The Peoples Couch. 

I miss that show.

Yes she was - it's hard for me to reconcile the funny lady on that show with the thirsty attention whore on this one.  You're a bore, girl.  

And MJ can just stop with the "never said that" BS on meeting Shams.  Why tell GG about Tommy's ultimatum if you don't think for one damn minute she isn't going to tell Reza?  And then to pretend that isn't the case.  It IS the case.  Otherwise you'd have just brought Shams with you on these little lovefest meetings of yours.

I'm starting to think these people need the show more than they let on.  Because if someone had a restraining order against MY husband, I sure as shit wouldn't be making nice with him and traipsing off to parties and gatherings where my husband is forbidden to go.   In real life, if Reza had to be excluded from some of these parties so that Tommy could attend, he and that insipid husband of his would file to remove that TRO in a heartbeat. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

And MJ can just stop with the "never said that" BS on meeting Shams.  Why tell GG about Tommy's ultimatum if you don't think for one damn minute she isn't going to tell Reza?  And then to pretend that isn't the case.  It IS the case.  Otherwise you'd have just brought Shams with you on these little lovefest meetings of yours.

Maybe I misunderstood the scene but I didn't think MJ was denying that she said that Reza couldn't meet Shams but was telling him that the edict didn't come from her but from Tommy, which is what she told GG as well when this whole thing started.  She's always said that Tommy drew his line in the sand when it comes to Reza meeting Shams.  I think she also admitted that she should have told Reza that he wouldn't get to meet Shams because of Tommy's wishes and not let him hear it from GG.  

• Love 7
On 6/14/2021 at 6:32 PM, OFDgal said:

She is SUCH a try-hard.  And that is saying a lot... considering that they are ALL trying really hard.  She is on something.  I am assuming adderall,  She is always "on" and it is too much.  Of course it is not enough to make her interesting.

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Peper81 said:

Maybe I misunderstood the scene but I didn't think MJ was denying that she said that Reza couldn't meet Shams but was telling him that the edict didn't come from her but from Tommy, which is what she told GG as well when this whole thing started.  She's always said that Tommy drew his line in the sand when it comes to Reza meeting Shams.  I think she also admitted that she should have told Reza that he wouldn't get to meet Shams because of Tommy's wishes and not let him hear it from GG.  

You may be right, but I thought she said she NEVER said that Reza could never meet Shams, and I thought that that was precisely what she told GG.  Yes, she should have told Reza herself but she seemed to intimate that GG didn't relate the story correctly.  But like I said, I may be remembering it all incorrectly.

Oh, but if Reza cries one more time about how unfair everyone is to him.... 

If someone screamed out that I had 10 abortions, I sure as hell wouldn’t be talking much less in the same room as that person. Reza has always dragged MJ’s skeletons from the closet (arrest record) so why is he so shocked and upset that she doesn’t want him to meet Shams?  

I can’t take the Count and Lips…Lips, if he’s so bad then leave him. Nope, Lips enjoys reality TV too much. 

• Love 6
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Just to be clear, my comment about London looking like she got sprayed in the face with liquid nitrogen had NOTHING to do with her attractiveness. She just looks like she's had way too many injections/procedures to "freeze" her face. She's not unattractive at all. She just needs to stop with the "enhancements."

Me neither!  I kinda just meant…minimal makeup, plain hair & clothes, wouldn’t look twice if I saw her walking around in my office. Most of the girls on this show are over the top glamorous!!!

• Love 2
11 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Reza has always dragged MJ’s skeletons from the closet (arrest record)

Didn't he also accuse MJ of having a serious drug problem during one of the reunions?  It wouldn't be a reunion if Reza didn't attempt to destroy an individual and then tell us all how upset that they're no longer friends.

And yep, that remark about abortions would have been the last.  MJ must need this money in a bad way.  

Didn't Reza also contrive to get himself his own real estate show on Bravo?  That lasted for one shortened season?  I know he works hard to get himself featured on other Bravo shows (Real Housewives?  Vanderpump Rules?)  It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't beg Bravo on a regular basis to let him be one of the agents on MDL - Los Angeles.  Yeah.....no.  

I checked - the two MDL shows are the only Bravo entries still on my DVR.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

If someone screamed out that I had 10 abortions, I sure as hell wouldn’t be talking much less in the same room as that person. Reza has always dragged MJ’s skeletons from the closet (arrest record) so why is he so shocked and upset that she doesn’t want him to meet Shams?  

I know MJ isn't a saint herself, but Reza takes the meanness to another level. Your friends are supposed to protect you, not throw you under the bus. With friends like him, who needs enemies?

• Love 7
4 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Didn't he also accuse MJ of having a serious drug problem during one of the reunions?  It wouldn't be a reunion if Reza didn't attempt to destroy an individual and then tell us all how upset that they're no longer friends.

And yep, that remark about abortions would have been the last.  MJ must need this money in a bad way.  

Didn't Reza also contrive to get himself his own real estate show on Bravo?  That lasted for one shortened season?  I know he works hard to get himself featured on other Bravo shows (Real Housewives?  Vanderpump Rules?)  It wouldn't surprise me if he didn't beg Bravo on a regular basis to let him be one of the agents on MDL - Los Angeles.  Yeah.....no.  

I checked - the two MDL shows are the only Bravo entries still on my DVR.  

He did - he’s a nasty miserable man. She’s no saint but he’s got serious issues! 

• Love 6
(edited)

New episode starts in a few minutes. I pray I don't have to see more than 2 minutes of Destinny. Not sure I know who to pray to for that request but I'll just throw it out there to the universe.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I’m mad at Mike. Not for his texts or cheating scandal but for giving Destiney more air time. He should have walked out of her house instead of engaging with her. 
I would rather see Shervin and Asa back vs Destiney.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 8