Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, Maximona said:

I realize I'm not Reza's demographic 'cause I am not a gay male, but I think he looks like shit.

I think that's Reza's bad personality shining thru. I thought he looked better but cannot help but wonder why and how he lost 75 pounds so quickly.

Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 3
On 8/10/2021 at 12:34 PM, Cozytea said:

Yeah, WTF was that?? I was shocked, I don't know why I was shocked but I was.  So disrespectful to everybody, including herself. And Bravo showing the video was gross. A man sending several people Dick Videos would never be shown as a joke(rightfully so) I dont want to see a video of anyones big titties. Unless I ask for them.  Keep all tittie and dick pics to yourself.  No one wants to see them.

What's even more jarring is that MJ must have signed off on production being allowed to use that clip of her tig ol' bitties bouncing up and down for the show. SMH.

13 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I need to know why Mike is bathing them. 

Easy. To secure the bag with Paulina. He sees dollar signs when he looks at her, and she's too foolish to know otherwise. He's such a textbook, performative narcissist. Even his first wife Jessica came from money, as the daughter of the CEO (or was it CFO) of Fiji water.

• Love 6
11 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I think that's Reza's bad personality shining thru. I thought he looked better but cannot help but wonder why and how he lost 75 pounds so quickly.

I think it’s 75 pounds over the past few years?

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
16 hours ago, pasdetrois said:

Destiny's face is a work of art. Picasso. Bless her heart.

I cannot get over just how bad her face looked.  YIKES!  How does she think that looks good?  

• Love 6
9 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Pretty sure she at least admitted to fillers. 

I missed that. I only heard Destiny say (to Mike) that she's had no work done on her face.. it's all her natural face. 

However, I confess that I have a big problem staying focused, interested or even mildly engaged in what these idiots have to say. I'm usually doing other things while "listening". 

All I know is that Destiny's face looked really bloated and full. Like William Shatner and Ray Donovan.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

So tonight Reza is going to "drop a bomb that no one saw coming."

I'm guessing it's going to be the usual disappointing flop. Like Reza announces his tan is NOT real. It's spray on! Wow! What a bomb! 😄

• LOL 1

"Reunion Part 2". 
The Shahs of Sunset reunion continues with hopes of healing the divide in the group. Paulina tries to take ownership of the drama she caused amongst the friends. As they discuss their personal lives, Reza drops a bomb that no one saw coming.

• My TV went on the fritz again, making everyone look like shiny Oompa-Loompas.
  • Destiny tried to look upset but was unable to when she repeatedly "threatened" to spill the beans about Mike and Paulina, only shutting up when the others called her out on her b.s.
  • Reza made up for lost "dry heave" crying time with a vengeance.
  • I found it vaguely interesting that both Paulina and Adam said they don't like being with these people.
  • I got the impression there are problems with M.J. and Tommy.
  • Reza revealed he's been giving Adam the run-around about having kids because he thinks he'd be a terrible parent. I have to give him credit for being self-aware.
  • The closing credits scene with M.J. and Reza would have been more believable if Reza hadn't changed into his pajamas before they spoke.
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Gharlane said:

I found it vaguely interesting that both Paulina and Adam said they don't like being with these people.

You can include Tommy on that list too.  There must be something to this.  

• Love 3

Paulina and Mike look like the most miserable,  happily engaged couples ever!

MJ can try to spin her problems with Tommy anyway she wants but we can all tell there are some serious issues in that marriage.  Obviously we can't judge their whole relationship on that small clip last week but it sure gave us a few clues. 

I used to think  Nema was an ok guy. Now he just sleeves me out. 

I love how GG has been trying to be all calm and Zen, then these people push her buttons and she loses it on them, then back to calm playing with her hair. 😆

Reza looks better than he ever has but he's still the same person.  I'm glad he was called out on how giddy he was telling Destiny what MJ's mom said. 

Destiny used to be so pretty. I still remember her from that Bravo show that was like Gogglebox.  I liked her sister better but D was very pretty, now, oh my.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4

Reza s self reflection has lead him to decide not to have children. I wonder if someone is playing naked jenga again? 
Did Reza drop the restraining order? At first it sounded like he did but then he made it sound like he is planning to.
MJ needs to save her marriage and leave Reza in the past. 
I don’t know that the show is worth another season. Destiney ate up too much screen time. Reza and MJ have too much toxicity. Mike and Paulina look miserable. There is nothing tying the group together these days.

• Love 4
On 8/31/2021 at 5:30 AM, Chatty Cake said:

Reza s self reflection has lead him to decide not to have children. I wonder if someone is playing naked jenga again? 
Did Reza drop the restraining order? At first it sounded like he did but then he made it sound like he is planning to.
MJ needs to save her marriage and leave Reza in the past. 
I don’t know that the show is worth another season. Destiney ate up too much screen time. Reza and MJ have too much toxicity. Mike and Paulina look miserable. There is nothing tying the group together these days.

When GG is the voice of reason, you know the show has jumped the shark.

• Love 5

I've never seen a show with so many vapid individuals, that issue insincere apologies, like a cop issues traffic tickets. 

This show doesn't need to come back in my opinion.  Does anyone even know what the ratings are for this season and how it compares to the previous ones?

The two smartest guys on this show is Tommy, who wants nothing to do with these degenerates and Shervin who took a big step back from his involvement.

• Love 2
On 9/8/2021 at 5:02 PM, BlueMax said:

This show doesn't need to come back in my opinion.  Does anyone even know what the ratings are for this season and how it compares to the previous ones?

Is this shit show over? The reunion too? 

I doubt anyone knows the ratings for this season.  We've all wasted enough of our time giving it one last chance. I hope it never comes back. Bravo is letting this franchise die a slow, torturous death. 

On 9/8/2021 at 5:02 PM, BlueMax said:

The two smartest guys on this show is Tommy, who wants nothing to do with these degenerates and Shervin who took a big step back from his involvement.

So true!

• Love 1