Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, tinaw said:

Tommy had the line of the night 'she looks like the count 1.2,3,4' omg i died on that one

Yes! And she does totally look like the count 😂 

• LOL 4
  • Love 5

Noticed that GG's dog (a probably 60+ lb. dog) had a "service dog" vest on. Hopefully this is not one of those  dogs that got registered through a paper mill as there are now legal consequences if one lies about the status of service or emotional support animals to have them accepted for housing. If her dog is for her RA in her hands that she had surgery on it would seem that having to control a large dog like that would be more of a hindrance than a help and also this is a breed of dog that is one  of insurance companies top 10 NO insurance for you liability coverage.

• Useful 3
  • Love 5

Good grief the previews reveal that they are going to do one of those murder mystery dinner parties. Really Bravo?, Please come up with something else, the retread of this as an episode story (as well as on several Real Housewives) is a stale/boring storyline.

• Love 12

I guess they all got the same memo from the producers “Reza and MJ need to make up or there will be no more show.”

Also—Good Lord Mike! That excuse was so very embarrassing. I felt like Judge Judy “This is the story you’re asking this face to believe?”

• LOL 8
  • Love 10
14 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I guess they all got the same memo from the producers “Reza and MJ need to make up or there will be no more show.”

Also—Good Lord Mike! That excuse was so very embarrassing. I felt like Judge Judy “This is the story you’re asking this face to believe?”

Yes on both accounts.

If the children can't "play" nice together then nobody gets any cookies and milk ($$$).

Mike needs to just stay single. Live your life, have fun times with friends and family and companions and please don't marry again or procreate, it's okay, really!

• Love 16

Dear Mike, keep your titties covered.

The babies are adorable.

Destiny is still annoying 

Reza is a POS!

Golnesa is a sewer rat!

Destiny looks like The Count from Sesame Street.

That last one took me TF out, I can't unsee it. 

• LOL 8
  • Love 6

MJ's huge hoop earrings were really distracting but not as much as her huge "foobs" as always (we get it you have boobs, you don't have to show us the proof of your lady bits that are bought and paid for) please don't try to tell me she is still breastfeeding especially with all of the alcohol she was drinking.

Agree the MJ/ Reza reunion is strictly to keep the show going. 
I was falling asleep toward the end. Mike’s phone got hacked in the cloud?  And then texts were forwarded to his girlfriend? 🤣

• LOL 8
  • Love 3

why was Mike so shook that Paulina was getting pissed and was drunk and then he say's "they're filming us"  Like does he not know that he's on a reality show?  Someone isn't going to like his behavior, I just can't figure out who.  

I do love this show even though I don't like these people.  They are so messy and I'm here for it. 

Golnessa with the pie references in her text where amazing.  

Mike and his hacked icloud story and the hackers replying back was hysterical.  I don't even think HE believed that tale.

• Love 9

How many times will Tommy call Pauline "Jessica"?

I don't understand why Pauline stays with Mike unless her "alleged monied" background is fake

No Shervin this season? Is he having legal issues?

• Love 6

I hate all of these people so I'll just go straight to the superficial:

Reza's new teeth. They glow in the dark. He had the nerve to make fun of Nima's last season?

GG looks so much better now without the black hair.

GG's sister. Holy shit! Unrecognizable. 

Destiny had a LOT of work done. Another nose job? New teeth of course. 

Mike looking older and fatter. 

MJ put your titties away. Nobody wants to see those udders. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
6 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

Mike and Shervin got fat. 

Thanks for explaining that KFB! NOW it all makes sense. 

Hi Chenoa333!

You're welcome

Did you mean Mike and REZA got fat? I don't think Shervin is on this season

• Love 1

After the ugliness of last season I wasn’t going to watch but there was nothing else on last night.  Why they ever made Destiney a full time cast member is beyond me. 

I can tolerate MJ & Nema, I’m just hate watching the others.  When Reza was talking about the work they had done on the house, he referred to it as “my house”.  Why not our house.  

Did Mike try to leave the dinner party without eating?  He will never change.  It’s hard for me to imagine that there was a time I found him slightly attractive in the first few seasons.  He must have been lasered because he was much less hairy but he is just gross now and not just because of his appearance.

• Love 8
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief the previews reveal that they are going to do one of those murder mystery dinner parties. Really Bravo?, Please come up with something else, the retread of this as an episode story (as well as on several Real Housewives) is a stale/boring storyline.

Someone at Bravo must have had a fun time at one of these once, and they decided all shows need to do it.  I fast forward ALL of them.  It is as much fun as when they do the "panic room."

They are all out of ideas, and all of the cast members of the Bravo shows are so aware of being on camera... might as well go back to scripted shows, at least then there will be actual storyline, plot, etc.

21 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

After the ugliness of last season I wasn’t going to watch but there was nothing else on last night.  Why they ever made Destiney a full time cast member is beyond me. 

She is so annoying, always dialed up to 11.  She has to be on something.  I know they are all a bunch of pill poppers, but she must be popping extra.

And she really does look like the Count.

• LOL 2
  • Love 9
40 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I was basing my opinion on an episode I just watched this morning. It was probably from the last season they filmed? I didn't know Shervin was not returning.

I guess Nema will be Shervins replacement? (I almost fell asleep just typing Nema's name.)

• LOL 6
44 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

I can tolerate MJ & Nema, I’m just hate watching the others.  When Reza was talking about the work they had done on the house, he referred to it as “my house”.  Why not our house.  

Did Mike try to leave the dinner party without eating?  He will never change.  It’s hard for me to imagine that there was a time I found him slightly attractive in the first few seasons.  He must have been lasered because he was much less hairy but he is just gross now and not just because of his appearance.

yeah - what was that all about?  For some reason I thought they arrived at 9:30, then all of a sudden he's saying "its 10:30, its late, we have to go"  Was he trying to high tail it out of there so they wouldn't confront his ridiculous icloud hack?  So weird.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
11 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Mike needs to just stay single. Live your life, have fun times with friends and family and companions and please don't marry again or procreate, it's okay, really!

Or at the very least, find a woman who's okay with a man who cannot stay monogamous.  Honey, you are constitutionally incapable of being faithful.

• Love 7
(edited)
2 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

why was Mike so shook that Paulina was getting pissed and was drunk and then he say's "they're filming us"  Like does he not know that he's on a reality show?  Someone isn't going to like his behavior, I just can't figure out who.  

I do love this show even though I don't like these people.  They are so messy and I'm here for it. 

Golnessa with the pie references in her text where amazing.  

Mike and his hacked icloud story and the hackers replying back was hysterical.  I don't even think HE believed that tale.

I think that Mike and Paulina had an agreement that she was mostly going to go along with “believing” his story at the dinner party. When he realized how drunk and PISSED OFF she was when he and MJ came back in the house he decided to skedaddle (although I do think there was an actual babysitter time thing because he said that as soon as MJ said “it’s 10:30). 
In the car he kept making a gesture in front of his mouth, like he was closing his lips with a key. I think it was their pre-arranged “couple’s signal” to “please shut up about this on camera, we will deal with this off camera.”  However, she was too damn drunk and PISSED OFF to care. Then Mike finally gave up on the couple’s signal and tried to say directly “we are on camera” to try and get her to go along with their arrangement. Paulina was too drunk to care at that point.

Edited by NYCFree
  • Love 12
58 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

I was basing my opinion on an episode I just watched this morning. It was probably from the last season they filmed? I didn't know Shervin was not returning.

I guess Nema will be Shervins replacement? (I almost fell asleep just typing Nema's name.)

I may be wrong but I thought I saw Shervin on some of the previews. He was always a friend of, never a full time cast member. 

12 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Good grief the previews reveal that they are going to do one of those murder mystery dinner parties. Really Bravo?, 

I will be fast forwarding through that mess. I can't stand those mystery dinners!

• Love 3
41 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

I think that Mike and Paulina had an agreement that she was mostly going to go along with “believing” his story at the dinner party. When he realized how drunk and PISSED OFF she was when he and MJ came back in the house he decided to skedaddle (although I do think there was an actual babysitter time thing because he said that as soon as MJ said “it’s 10:30). 
In the car he kept making a gesture in front of his mouth, like he was closing his lips with a key. I think it was their pre-arranged “couple’s signal” to “please shut up about this on camera, we will deal with this off camera.”  However, she was too damn drunk and PISSED OFF to care. Then Mike finally gave up on the couple’s signal and tried to say directly “we are on camera” to try and get her to go along with their arrangement. Paulina was too drunk to care at that point.

yeah I got all that - my OP should have asked WHY he cared so much and what he was afraid of?  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, TV Diva Queen said:

yeah I got all that - my OP should have asked WHY he cared so much and what he was afraid of?  

Pure speculation but I wonder if Mike managed to convince Paulina at home to go along with it, he’d reform, he’s deeply sorry sorry, etc. Then at MJ’s, listening to the ridiculous story aloud, she just felt humiliated and angry.

Mike thought he’d worked out a cover story and was just then realizing that, once again, a major story line this season would be “Mike’s a cheating bastard.”

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
12 minutes ago, NYCFree said:

Pure speculation but I wonder if Mike managed to convince Paulina at home to go along with it, he’d reform, he’s deeply sorry sorry, etc. Then at MJ’s, listening to the ridiculous story aloud, she just felt humiliated and angry.

Mike thought he’d worked out a cover story and was just then realizing that, once again, a major story line this season would be “Mike’s a cheating bastard.”

I like it.......I think what put is tale over the edge was when MJ said "did you text back"   and then it was OVER.  LOL  

• LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Hi Chenoa333!

You're welcome

I thought Reza looked thinner, actually.  But I could have done without that silver sparkle sweater. 

• LOL 4
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

I thought Reza looked thinner, actually.  But I could have done without that silver sparkle sweater. 

I was waiting for him to throw on some ice skates and do a triple axel! 

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

Mike can be a cheater all he wants, but Paulina has kids, and that makes it doubly awkward. He should have thought about becoming entangled with them before doing their mother dirty. 

Destiney looks like she got a lot of work done, but not as much as Leila!

Baby Shams is cute. Tommy is still a boor.

• Love 1
5 hours ago, GussieK said:

Speaking of Fugly outfits..what was with GG and Destiney's matchy mesh messes

• LOL 4
  • Love 4
22 minutes ago, AnnieBananie said:

Mike can be a cheater all he wants, but Paulina has kids, and that makes it doubly awkward. He should have thought about becoming entangled with them before doing their mother dirty. 

Destiney looks like she got a lot of work done, but not as much as Leila!

Baby Shams is cute. Tommy is still a boor.

As much as I agree that Mike is a huge douche canoe, Paulina has to take 80% of the blame.

She knew who he was before they began dating. You could tell 10 minutes into meeting him that he's a fuck boy. You're attracted to him and want to have sex - no problem. But you want to have a relationship with him? - relationships don't work with fuck boys - no bueno

FancySolidGermanshorthairedpointer-size_

He was probably staring at other women on their second date. She should have NEVER introduced him to her kids. She said in this episode, that he's already done this a few times to her - she should have gotten out the first first time it happened.

Why is she so desperate for him?

Whatever happened to the building his parents were letting him renovate? Did all work stop during Covid? Who is paying for that apartment he's living in? Is it a temporary place he's renting for the filming of the show?

• Love 6
20 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

Noticed that GG's dog (a probably 60+ lb. dog) had a "service dog" vest on. Hopefully this is not one of those  dogs that got registered through a paper mill as there are now legal consequences if one lies about the status of service or emotional support animals to have them accepted for housing. If her dog is for her RA in her hands that she had surgery on it would seem that having to control a large dog like that would be more of a hindrance than a help and also this is a breed of dog that is one  of insurance companies top 10 NO insurance for you liability coverage.

A real service dog is trained. He would not be pulling on the leash. Also what kind of research did she do before getting a Rottweiler with a baby.

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, BucFan said:

Really GG you need a nanny?

Someone has to take care of her kid? She's high all the time.

My theory on Mike and Pauline is they have already broke up when filming began.  They are just pretending to be together for a story line.  Pauline wouldn't have a reason to be on the show otherwise.  Those DMs would be  a deal breaker.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5
(edited)
2 hours ago, retired watcher said:

A real service dog is trained. He would not be pulling on the leash. Also what kind of research did she do before getting a Rottweiler with a baby.

And a "service" dog is not the same as an emotional support/ therapy dog. Different rules and regulations. 

What happened to GG's cat? Or maybe I don't want know?

Edited by chenoa333
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

And a "service" dog is not the same as an emotional support/ therapy dog. Different rules and regulations. 

What happened to GG's cat? Or maybe I don't want know?

She said she had a baby, a dog, and two cats. 

• Love 1
(edited)

GG - you would think a baby would force her to grow up. Nope, still high on her pie. Her parents are such enablers. Feel so bad for this child. 

MJ - I’ve always liked her - udders and all. She keeps it real and calls people on their BS. 

Paulina - MJ warned you and you had no issues throwing her under the bus last season. Now you want all of his friends involved?!? Girl, bye. 
Nema - yawwwwwwwwnnn

Destiny - the Count - I love it! Cant stand her and her sporadic Farsi. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • Love 10
21 hours ago, mbaywife123 said:

It's more than ok! It should be a law that Mike does not procreate. What a child/man, lazy ass loser.

And he's NOT good looking. 

• Love 9

Man, Tommy is such an attention whore.  Guess he and MJ are a perfect match.  Sure, it's totally normal to stop mid-dinner-with-no-food-just-munchies conversation to recite his affirmations as part of his "anger management."  It's clearly working, since he nearly burst a vein mere minutes after having done that mid-conversation with MJ.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2
12 hours ago, howiveaddict said:

Someone has to take care of her kid? She's high all the time.

My theory on Mike and Pauline is they have already broke up when filming began.  They are just pretending to be together for a story line.  Pauline wouldn't have a reason to be on the show otherwise.  Those DMs would be  a deal breaker.

genius!  yes and now him freaking out in the limo makes sense.  He needs his fake story line to come to fruition or no paycheck.  

• Love 3
(edited)
17 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why are Reza and Destiny living in the neighborhood homes?

I thought they were all big shot high rollers living in McMansions!

Across the street from each other! How convenient is that for filming? 

Destiny is probably renting and I'm not impressed with Reza's little house. The neighborhood doesn't look that nice, either. It looks like he lives on the corner of a busy street. You would think with all the gaudy gold, expensive watches, designer clothes and Gucci shoes he wears he would be living in some high dollar Bev Hills home! I don't think any of these Shah's have any money. Except GiGi's parents who pay for everything for her. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7