Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

10 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I can’t stand Adam and his gross too long beard. I know what Tommy did was wrong but it was throwing some plants around after Reza came for his wife and posted her personal information online. Adam needs to hold Reza accountable for what happened too. 
Every episode is too much Destiney. Why is she a favorite? I’d rather have Shervin back. And Asa.

9 hours ago, Gharlane said:

I keep meaning to post some comments on this season, but I never seem able to think of anything to write that hasn't been said already and better. 

I feel like he’s trying to commit suicide via asphyxiation by beard.

• LOL 6

How many children does Paulina have? When she first appeared on the show last season(?), Mike said that she has three kids. Then, a few episodes ago, Mine said Paulina had two children. But then tonight he said that he’s helping to raise “a girl and two children.”  WTF?!!

5 hours ago, SimonSeymour said:

How many children does Paulina have? When she first appeared on the show last season(?), Mike said that she has three kids. Then, a few episodes ago, Mine said Paulina had two children. But then tonight he said that he’s helping to raise “a girl and two children.”  WTF?!!

I thought he said that he wants four - her two and then wants to go to fertility for twins.  

This has to be the last season right, its just awful. I know what Tommy did was bad, but what Reza spewed on TV and apparently online, I don't know why MJ would ever want anything to do with him again, I assume its just for the show $.

Mike and his apartment complex, I just don't buy that story at all. Once this show ends, they will all be moving into a 1 bedroom apartment because none of them seem to have a real job. I really want to like GG, but dang girl a nanny? What does she do all day to warrant a full time nanny other than smoke pot?  Sorry Reza, nobody is going to buy or even read your book.  I do think MJ looks so much better, so far her cloths are better, hair is better, but I agree with everyone that it was just gross to throw food on the plate with her bare hands, I don't even do that with my own food.   

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

What does she do all day to warrant a full time nanny other than smoke pot? 

Isn't that enough?!

2 minutes ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

Sorry Reza, nobody is going to buy or even read your book.

Just like no one bought his hair care line.  Still, it's not going to stop him from getting a fat advance.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

I peeked at an episode and regretted it:

Reza's instant, fake tear-filled voice. Reza, take that to the nearest dinner theater production.

Destiny confusing "I love you" with a greeting or conversation.

I wondered why Destiny began screeching "allooo" all the time. It was previews for her new "brand."

The relentlessly encouaging life coach, whatever her name is.

The "bras" mutual admiration society.

Mike's assumption that his girlfriend would like twins.

I could go on but I think we're all in agreement. This show is wretched.

• Love 5

Can Reza ever talk to MJ without crying? That effin' shaky cry voice. Man up, ya baby!

MJ needs to have her husbands back, end of story. Reza is garbage and doesn't deserve to be in their lives at all. Tommy has the right idea. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
On 5/16/2021 at 11:15 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Noticed that GG's dog (a probably 60+ lb. dog) had a "service dog" vest on. Hopefully this is not one of those  dogs that got registered through a paper mill as there are now legal consequences if one lies about the status of service or emotional support animals to have them accepted for housing. If her dog is for her RA in her hands that she had surgery on it would seem that having to control a large dog like that would be more of a hindrance than a help and also this is a breed of dog that is one  of insurance companies top 10 NO insurance for you liability coverage.

There is NO way in Hell that GG has a real service dog! A genuine service dog would not behave like Zha-Zha does, and I'm not even sure they allow Rottweilers to be them.

On 5/17/2021 at 5:37 AM, Chatty Cake said:

I was falling asleep toward the end. Mike’s phone got hacked in the cloud?  And then texts were forwarded to his girlfriend? 🤣

Mike needs to get his story straight and stick to it, or even better, not engage in sexting and then lying about it.

On 5/24/2021 at 10:51 AM, geauxaway said:

And then crying to his creep ass grody husband about it like it “I just want to come home.”   Over that petty insult?  What?

sob sob sob “and I called him a bitch.”  Whimper whimper sob.  I was waiting for him to snivel “and told him to get a nose job.”  Yes, completely 12 year old girl territory.

Reza's "dry heave" crying is getting on my last nerve. Is he contractually obligated to sob each episode? If so, may I suggest he put a little piece of soap or some other foreign substance in the eye so at least he produces tears and red eyes, things normally seen when one is crying?

Poor Adam! Soooo traumatized by Tommy that he took self defense courses! 🙄

On 5/24/2021 at 7:43 PM, OFDgal said:

Destiney sucks.  Her lips look ridiculous.  Her constantly speaking Persian is such an affectation.  She has no story so moving in across from Reeza and his creepy husband gives her more screen time.  Can't stand her. Wish she would take her tacky outfits and go away.

I cannot remember the last time I have seen someone so desperate for attention.

On 5/31/2021 at 1:44 AM, emmawoodhouse said:

Shervin sighting! 

After seeing him in the latest episode, I had to wonder if they films before, during and after the epidemic because he looked thinner than the last time he made an appearance.

On 6/7/2021 at 12:17 PM, howiveaddict said:

I say Adam sent the texts.  That’s why Reza threw GG under the bus. 

If those spoof texts were actually sent and it wasn't something Mike made up, I think Reza did it because he's done things like this in the past several times.  I could see him making Adam send them for plausible deniability and so he wouldn't be lying when he denied doing it, tho. 

On 6/8/2021 at 10:56 PM, amarante said:

I probably know what the answer is but does anyone know what happened with that condo construction project that Mike was theoretically managing last season.

Ha! They answered your question!

I don't believe for a second that he actually did all that work himself. No fuckin way.

On 6/20/2021 at 10:45 PM, Carolina Girl said:

And I think Mike was 100% correct when he said Resa wrote some of those questions.  He was out to belittle Mike and used those bullshit nasty financial questions to do it. 

It's not the first time Reza wrote something meant to embarrass someone but not take credit for it...

On 6/27/2021 at 11:52 PM, dosodog said:

I think, based on Destiny reenacting an 80s car wash scene video, that the universe decided to punish us. 

For what, I don't know.  But that was stupid and lame.

I think the editors hate her and egged her on to do it, knowing how ridiculous she would look. And they were right! 😀 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
18 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

There is NO way in Hell that GG has a real service dog! A genuine service dog would not behave like Zha-Zha does, and I'm not even sure they allow Rottweilers to be them.

Massive loophole where you can get an emotional support license for your dog over the internet. It doesn't have to be specifically trained. It is pretty disgusting to me that people bring their dogs into the supermarkets - and I am a dog lover but there are certain places dogs shouldn't go like grocery stores and doctors' offices - yes I have seen "emotional support" animals in waiting rooms. I have no issue with people bringing truly trained service dogs anywhere because they perform an absolutely necessary service and are well trained - unlike my friends and neighbors who just want to be able to bring their dog with them and not leave the dog in the car or at home.

Ha! They answered your question!

I don't believe for a second that he actually did all that work himself. No fuckin way.

Yes it didn't just fade away. Mike said there was a project manager so I am not sure exactly what Mike would have been doing anyway. He would seem to be just the equivalent of someone who remodels their home and hires appropriate people to do it. I guess he makes design choices but I would assume that even "design" choices would be made by experts - e.g. building multifamily homes means that design is linked to what is permitted by Code so it's not just deciding that you want a particular color of counter. Even stuff that is design - e.g. lobby and hallway choices are driven by all the choices being suitable for non-residential use.

• Love 1

Add me to the list of people tired of seeing Reza crying (or "crying"). 

I thought this season was stupid, but it really jumped the shark with London speaking into Nema's earpiece during his date. I feel terrible for that woman.

Mike frightens me. Too many abuser red flags. 

• Love 4
On 7/27/2021 at 6:12 PM, AnnieBananie said:

I thought this season was stupid, but it really jumped the shark with London speaking into Nema's earpiece during his date. I feel terrible for that woman.

I thought that was totally ridiculous, like Neo's date wouldn't hear London speaking behind her...

• Love 5
On 7/27/2021 at 3:07 PM, Gharlane said:

Poor Adam! Soooo traumatized by Tommy that he took self defense courses! 🙄

This is beyond ridiculous and so is the imaged threat he feels to the point he got that stupid grandstanding restraining order.  Adam need not look anywhere but Reza as to why Tommy trashed their yard.  Reza lost his temper and shared very personal and damaging information about MJ.  Tommy retaliated.  Do I think Tommy would have hurt Reza if they had been home?  Probably but he didn't.   

I am with Tommy on this.  And respect Tommy for the fact to even to be on TV and get paid, he is not backing down and refuses to be filmed with anyone but MJ.  Which is too bad as I always thought he was funny and honest on this show full of blowhards with all their self importance.

And how Reza could even think he could see Baby Sham with a restraining order against Tommy is beyond me.  Who would consider that?  MJ needs to support Tommy and give it a couple of years.  

And Reza again you started this train wreak so you have no one to blame but yourself.

The rest of the cast........yawn.

• Love 11

Tonight's episode: GG takes her friends on a nature healing trip.

They've done these "nature/healing/bonding trips" so many times. Can't the producers come up with something else? 

I would watch a spinoff of Tommy, MJ and Shams. That's how desperate I am for this Shahs shit show to end.

• Love 4
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

Tonight's episode: GG takes her friends on a nature healing trip.

They've done these "nature/healing/bonding trips" so many times. Can't the producers come up with something else? 

So I'm not having a deja vu thing? 😃

Of course, we all know what's going to happen...  🙄

• LOL 3
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, Gharlane said:

So I'm not having a deja vu thing? 😃

Of course, we all know what's going to happen...  🙄

Yes. Everyone will fight with each other and GG will be "the voice of reason." The Dalai Lama of stoners. 

• LOL 7

Hahaha - Reza saying he doesn’t try to dominate every conversation and/or make them all about him.  That’s a good one.

Yeah, London is irritating but she called it about Reza coming for her.

• Love 7

I am Team Nema when it comes to how long I want the sex to go.  

I'm not speaking for everyone, we all enjoy what we enjoy, consensually....

Tommy is correct.

I love the house. Too many animal heads.

• Love 4

"Shah-nanigans". Tired of the conflict within the group, GG takes her friends
on a nature healing trip. While Reza and Adam make progress in their
discussions over the restraining order, MJ continues to hit the same brick
wall with Tommy. On an epic RV drive to their Redwoods getaway, lingering
tensions between Reza and Mike arise with newcomer London becoming collateral
damage. Nema and Destiney get their flirt on, and a topless video of MJ
quickly becomes the topic of conversation.

Why was London included on this road trip?

How magnanimous of Adam to consider ending the restraining order. 🙄 I am not complaining, but why wasn't he included on this road trip? 🤷‍♂️

Those Xmas sweaters were gross and tacky. 🤢

Does anyone else think Destiny's clothes closet look like that Halloween costume shop that opens up for a couple weeks in stripmalls and abandoned Toys-R-Us every Fall? 

Reza's "dry heave" crying. ✔️

You know what's funny? Without her silly outrageous costumes, Destiny was practically invisible in this ep! 

I'm confused about GG's sister. She said she was experienced with driving a big ass RV but didn't seem to know what she was doing...

People who brag about how long their sex lasts make me suspicious. I am shocked that Reza didn't join that gross conversation.

Speaking of gross, MJ sends boob pics and vids whenever she gets into an argument with Tommy? 😬

Surprise, surprise, this retreat goes off the rails. 🙄

• LOL 1
  • Love 6
30 minutes ago, GussieK said:

I really did not want to hear about Mike's "breaking backs" with his sex prowess. Ugh.

I'm with Nema and @dosodog - no interest in saying 'my back was broken'. That doesn't sound fun at all 😂

• Love 7
1 hour ago, GussieK said:

I really did not want to hear about Mike's "breaking backs" with his sex prowess. Ugh.

I was getting nervous about where all this "Brokeback" talk was leading! 

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, Gharlane said:

Reza's "dry heave" crying. ✔️

You know what's funny? Without her silly outrageous costumes, Destiny was practically invisible in this ep! 

I'm confused about GG's sister. She said she was experienced with driving a big ass RV but didn't seem to know what she was doing...

People who brag about how long their sex lasts make me suspicious. I am shocked that Reza didn't join that gross conversation.

Speaking of gross, MJ sends boob pics and vids whenever she gets into an argument with Tommy? 😬

Surprise, surprise, this retreat goes off the rails. 🙄

Reza is like the Kyle Richards of Shahs with all his crying. You got lots of feelings, we get it!

tenor.gif?itemid=17520220

tenor.gif?itemid=7591815

I never believe the people who brag about their sexual prowess. I think people best in bed are normally the quiet ones. 

MJ is so nutty to send topless pics to random men. It's inappropriate to do it with anyone you're not in a relationship with, but it's especially wrong when these guys have a partner. Even if Mike isn't the most respectful, MJ should respect Paulina.

• Love 8

The editors were a little "too" this episode. The comedy intro was funny, but they're interfering too much, for once. Do they not have enough footage?

Thrilled Adam got rid of the beard. Maybe now he can disappear altogether.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
23 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I would watch a spinoff of Tommy, MJ and Shams. That's how desperate I am for this Shahs shit show to end.

I was thinking the same thing.  I don’t like any of the others except perhaps Nema and Shervin, but they just aren’t that interesting.  I actually enjoy seeing MJ’s mom for all her faults and I’m sure they have some other interesting friends they could bring on.  

• Love 5
2 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Even if Mike isn't the most respectful, MJ should respect Paulina.

MJ should respect her husband first. Then Paulina. Mike deserves no respect from anyone for anything.

• Love 7
9 hours ago, Gharlane said:

That is unacceptable. Then she has to ask everybody if they looked good, omg. No MJ, they're saggy and nasty. She's a married effing woman and a mother, act like it! If I were Tommy I would be livid. Is that any better than Adam sending dick pics to everybody? I have a feeling MJ and Tommy's marriage is not going to last. I give it 2 more years, tops, and that's only because there's a baby involved. Otherwise, Tommy would be headed out the door already.  

I loved GG's conversation with Reza. Telling him to stop with the crying. She's the MVP this season. I know, I know, this a very low bar but this is the skanky Shah's we're talking about. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 9
56 minutes ago, chenoa333 said:

MJ should respect her husband first. Then Paulina. Mike deserves no respect from anyone for anything.

Of course she should respect her husband. She was knowingly being disrespectful of him to get back at him. I don't know if MJ thinks the other men do not want to see that or if their partners wouldn't be pleased either. 

1 hour ago, Emmeline said:

I was thinking the same thing.  I don’t like any of the others except perhaps Nema and Shervin, but they just aren’t that interesting.  I actually enjoy seeing MJ’s mom for all her faults and I’m sure they have some other interesting friends they could bring on.  

I like Nema and Shervin too. London also seems cool. Agree about MJ's mom. I know she can be mean, but Vida is good TV.

GG has grown on me. She's calmed down, and she cracks me up.  

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 7

God help me, I found Golnesa's voiceover at ther beginning of the show amusing.  But why is she wearing a cornrow wig on a trip to the redwoods?

As Bichonblitz notes, 

30 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

a very low bar

I wonder how Reza's Bravo's gonna buy Tommy off?  Maybe they'll pay for his divorce attorney.

And I also wonder why I keep watching this show?

I think maybe it's because I can't figure out any other way to watch the Hot Summer Fam GAP commercials.

• Love 2
On 5/16/2021 at 11:15 PM, mbaywife123 said:

Noticed that GG's dog (a probably 60+ lb. dog) had a "service dog" vest on. Hopefully this is not one of those  dogs that got registered through a paper mill as there are now legal consequences if one lies about the status of service or emotional support animals to have them accepted for housing. If her dog is for her RA in her hands that she had surgery on it would seem that having to control a large dog like that would be more of a hindrance than a help and also this is a breed of dog that is one  of insurance companies top 10 NO insurance for you liability coverage.

As you can see by my screen name I am quite familiar with the Rottweiler breed. Rotties inherently are very smart which is why they are a good choice for therapy or service dogs. I absolutely hate breed discrimination. I have never had a problem with getting homeowners insurance however the funny place we do get discriminated against because of our dogs is certain campgrounds. We were actually told once to keep them in our RV as much as possible "so as not to scare other campers ".  We haven't been back to that campground since.  

• Useful 2
  • Love 6

I would watch a Tommy/MJ spin-off. 
I do think Reza wants to make up with Tommy, not out of love for MJ but to keep the show going. What do he and Adam have without the show? Sure Andy would let Reza appear on WWHL occasionally but I don’t see much else for him. 
I love that Tommy is not backing down saying that they can increase the restraining order to 100 years! Tell em Tommy! 
Mike is a horn dog but I doubt he’s going for lovemaking records. Paulina making a sandwich for him after is probably included in the 40 minute sessions. 
Can Nema get his old teeth back? I don’t remember if they were bad but at least I didn’t notice them. Now all I see are the bright white choppers. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
22 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I love that Tommy is not backing down saying that they can increase the restraining order to 100 years! Tell em Tommy! 

If I even suspected MJ of taking Shams to meet those two scumbags it would be immediate grounds for divorce.

Scumbags AKA Malignant Tumors

Edited by Mr. Miner
  • Love 5

According to DISH tv, tonight's episode: the crew kicks off the first day of their Redwoods trip with adventure, bonding and libations.

Sounds like a rerun of dozens of past episodes. They'll drink, they'll laugh, Reza will cry, they'll zipline or bunji jump off a bridge. GG will preach her stoners words of wisdom. Mike will talk about why Paulina isn't attending. And sadly, Destiny will bore and annoy us. 

How long will Bravo take to realize this show is a DNR!!

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, chenoa333 said:

According to DISH tv, tonight's episode: the crew kicks off the first day of their Redwoods trip with adventure, bonding and libations.

Sounds like a rerun of dozens of past episodes. They'll drink, they'll laugh, Reza will cry, they'll zipline or bunji jump off a bridge. GG will preach her stoners words of wisdom. Mike will talk about why Paulina isn't attending. And sadly, Destiny will bore and annoy us. 

How long will Bravo take to realize this show is a DNR!!

Are you some kind of time traveler from the future? LOL

I recently noticed they don't play reruns of previous eps before the new one. That can't be a good sign because I seriously cannot imagine RHotP being all that popular.

• Love 3

This could be the dumbest episode ever of any reality series.

Anyone else get the impression that the producers are trying to intrigue us with a possible lesbian love affair between Destiny and Paulina? 

This show is beyond desperate to survive. 

• Love 3

Shahs was such an entertaining show in its early seasons, but the past two seasons I find unwatchable, which says a lot, because I can watch a crappy reality show to death. The balance of monsters, jesters, morons, and codependents is all wrong, so that it's just sickening and tedious. 

I already loathed the empty dullard when she was on the Peoples' Couch, and they went and made her a full cast member on Shahs. 

• Love 9

"The Good, the Bad and the Shahsy". The crew kicks off the first day of their Redwoods trip with adventure, bonding and libations; Mike and MJ overcome fears in the tree-tops, while Reza's group enjoys the vineyard and questions Paulina's whereabouts.

It appears I forgot a lot of what I watched last night, but here are some comments on what I recall:

• The zip-line expedition looked fun but a little scary. Of course, tough guy Mike turned out to be a little more of a wimp than MJ at the first station.
  • Wine tasting? Really? How does Reza manage to be even more annoying when he gets drunk?
  • Reza's "dry heave" crying. ✔️
  • I'm not fond of murder mystery dinners, but that was the most half-arsed one I have ever seen, both by the arranger and the participants!
  • Yeah, Paulina just happened to call Destiny when she was upstairs with vague instructions on whether or not to confront Mike about still cheating (whaaaat? Never saw that coming! 🙄). Was I the only one who thought they were trying to hint at some lesbian stuff going on with them? Weird.
  • I audibly yelped when Andy announced Paulina, Mike's gf/wife, was tending bar on his show and the camera cut to her!
  • Once again, they rehash Tommy's restraining order against Reza, followed by bonus "dry heave" crying.
Edited by Gharlane
  • Love 5

Like every dude who is lousy in bed, Mike thinks there is a brag in pounding away for hours. He also thinks no woman has faked an orgasm with him....cuz his magic dick gives multiple vaginal orgasms every time. Also, his women never masturbate cuz he keeps them so satisfied and his dick is so big they call it the anaconda.

Rezas Hawaii print shirt in his th looks like it is made of the finest dollar store polyester. Every time I see it it, the scent of mothballs wafts through the air. 

MJ...your desperation for titty compliments is so sad. We see your low self-esteem in every overly revealing outfit you wear. Tommy doesn't seem to be the jealous type, so mj is trying to provoke it in a "if you loved me you'd be jealous" move. Always a good plan when you want to get dumped.

Nema and Destiny need a storyline...queue fake romance.

London is the typical life coach know-it-all. Taking the stage to talk about herself for hours on end, and not stopping when it was made obvious people were bored, showed us how interesting and important she thinks she is.

GG, I get it girl. You just want to get high, chill out and enjoy yourself. Same 3 goals I have when I watch this show. The last 1 isn't being fulfilled. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 2

Reza weaving thru the rooms in cowboy gear yelling yee haw has to be the low of this season. I don’t like murder mysteries on reality shows and the participants weren’t even interested in this one. 
Reza, Tommy was done when he got to your house to throw pots. Unless MJ gets him on board for a Reza meets Shams episode next season, I don’t see it happening. 
I do believe Mike is a sexter. Paulina either accepts it or leaves. There’s no reforming the guy. Nobody needs to speak to Destiney about it. 

• Love 2
On 8/2/2021 at 6:38 PM, bichonblitz said:

Yeah, WTF was that?? I was shocked, I don't know why I was shocked but I was.  So disrespectful to everybody, including herself. And Bravo showing the video was gross. A man sending several people Dick Videos would never be shown as a joke(rightfully so) I dont want to see a video of anyones big titties. Unless I ask for them.  Keep all tittie and dick pics to yourself.  No one wants to see them.

• Love 2

Omg another Reza and MJ heart to heart, with only dry tears and fake sniffles. They have the strangest connection ever.

5 hours ago, Chatty Cake said:

I do believe Mike is a sexter. Paulina either accepts it or leaves. There’s no reforming the guy. Nobody needs to speak to Destiney about it. 

I'm so sick of Paulina. Always whining about Mike then they are back to being together again. She's more fukkd up then he is. They were on WWHL together after the episode and are pretending to be madly in love with all their troubles behind them. 

23 hours ago, J80134 said:

GG, I get it girl. You just want to get high, chill out and enjoy yourself.

I want her life. She gets everything she wants including a baby. No financial strains what so ever because she will always have daddy and mommy to fall back on. 

• Love 7
5 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm so sick of Paulina. Always whining about Mike then they are back to being together again. She's more fukkd up then he is. They were on WWHL together after the episode and are pretending to be madly in love with all their troubles behind them. 

Yes!! and when Andy asked Paulina something about why she decided to call Destiny right in the midst of the groups YeeHaw getaway to talk about her and Mike she tells Andy something like she just needed to talk to Destiney at that moment. Yeah right. with the Bravo cameras filming/recording the entire conversation. such fake bullshit.

• Love 8
7 hours ago, Cozytea said:

Yeah, WTF was that?? I was shocked, I don't know why I was shocked but I was.  So disrespectful to everybody, including herself. And Bravo showing the video was gross. A man sending several people Dick Videos would never be shown as a joke(rightfully so) I dont want to see a video of anyones big titties. Unless I ask for them.  Keep all tittie and dick pics to yourself.  No one wants to see them.

I'm really curious about where this bunch stands on sexual harassment. Men can get into trouble for pretty benign things these days, but unsolicited tit pics are okay?

• Love 3

Wait! What? Mike is lying? With his track record of honesty, I simply can't believe it. At this point, I have no sympathy for Pauliners. He keeps doing the same shit, she keeps taking him back...so she must like the way that shit tastes.

Tommy hates you Reza, you and your puffy ginger too. If you were dying of thirst, he'd tell you to drink your (fake) tears. 

• Love 5