Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

On 5/17/2021 at 1:01 PM, GussieK said:

I thought Reza looked thinner, actually.  But I could have done without that silver sparkle sweater. 

23 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I was waiting for him to throw on some ice skates and do a triple axel! 

Somewhere in the world, Johnny Wier is saying "bitch stole my look"

tenor.gif

19 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

I was wondering where they shop for those things. 😂

Re-purposed Laundry Bags R Us?

• LOL 8

I recall when seeing Reza's house last year that it was on a corner which means he has no "back yard."  His swimming pool is situated at the corner of the property to the side of the house which means the sidewalk and the street are just beyond his fence.  His planting of the quick growing bushes he did will offer a degree of privacy once they grow higher.  I also recall from last year that his home is in "the Valley," which has lower real estate prices than Los Angeles proper itself.  His and Destiny's homes are typical 3-bedroom tract homes most likely built well over 50 years ago.

• Useful 4
4 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I'm not impressed with Reza's little house.

Reza blew $500K on his hair products (without telling Adam first; I'd have divorced him for that), so we know that's half a million less for the house and baby fund. Whatever happened to the hair product line? And the house really, really could have used that money.

• Love 4
(edited)
22 hours ago, Jeanne222 said:

Why are Reza and Destiny living in the neighborhood homes?

I thought they were all big shot high rollers living in McMansions!

I never bought that they were high rollers, but LA real estate is SO expensive. I bet they could both buy big, beautiful homes in other parts of the country. 

The babies are really cute. Shams does look a lot like baby MJ. 

GG is a pit bull, but her parents are all sweet and docile. I don't know if they were just too easy and never disciplined GG or what. 

I know Rez can be evil, but he has charisma for days. 

I like the expression MJ's mom used. I agree, new tends to be better, but not when it comes to friends. 

Mike has major issues. He might be a nice guy who can get along with everyone, but he also wants to sleep with everyone. 

I want more Nema. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Love 5

Across the street from each other! How convenient is that for filming? 

Destiny is probably renting and I'm not impressed with Reza's little house. The neighborhood doesn't look that nice, either. It looks like he lives on the corner of a busy street. You would think with all the gaudy gold, expensive watches, designer clothes and Gucci shoes he wears he would be living in some high dollar Bev Hills home! I don't think any of these Shah's have any money. Except GiGi's parents who pay for everything for her. 

Yep that’s what I’m thinking to!

Parents supporting their high rolling!

Heck even the Teen Mom’s have nicer homes!

Don’t get me wrong...nothing wrong with the homes just don’t fit the BS they are throwing at us of being high class!

• Love 4
On 5/17/2021 at 3:25 PM, KungFuBunny said:

Speaking of Fugly outfits..what was with GG and Destiney's matchy mesh messes

"Elviras'..my hearts on fire for Elviras'. Giddy up giddy up oom poppa oom poppa mow mow"

• LOL 3
(edited)

The level of plasticity in Destiny, Leila, etc. can only be rivaled by the female cast of The Hills. Why are these women so brainwashed??? Bless their hearts.

And MJ's "Just Had Laser Eye Surgery" sunglasses?  W.T.F.

Edited by Rebky
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

The 10 years ago party was pretty specific, and we are on season 9.  🤔.  Tell me the show caused all your friendships to fall apart without telling me the show caused all your friendships to fall apart.

Why did Destiney bring her dog (who doesn’t appear to like her very much)?  When she walked it out of her house to meet the limo, I just assumed she was bringing him over to Adam to babysit for the weekend.  I’m over her already this season.  She is so far up Reza’s ass and I am pretty sure it’s at least 50% because she needs a storyline.  What did MJ do to her directly anyway?  Is this still just over the naked jenga?  Which I have no skinny 100% happened and probably was happening again as we speak while they are all away in Palm Springs.

Why is GG hate Nema so much?  Because he brought MJ to a party?  I don’t even fully understand why Reza hates him so much for this.  It wasn’t Reza’s party, it wasn’t at Reza’s house.  I can get being uncomfortable or awkward when someone you are in that situation with shows up to a party you are at, but geez.  It’s a free country and you all have A LOT of people in common.  

I don’t know how GG can sit there with a straight face and think she is improving.  And then put it on everyone else like it’s THEM who has anger and personality issues.  Nothing has changed, now she just has a baby that she will force to worship her.   I still can’t get over Reza has forgiven her and is back to bestie bestie with her after that reunion attack.  But they can’t drop the restraining order on Tommy.  

MIKE ISN’T SHALLOW.  HE SHOPS AT TARGET!  

• LOL 6
  • Love 4
(edited)

Who knew Mike had secret skillz

Mike's dool sends text messages according to London. Does it have its own account or does it just use Mike's phone?

200.gif

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • LOL 8

DarkSide was the hacker group responsible for the ransomware attack on the pipeline that caused the gas shortages in the Southeast.

Some powerful UNKNOWN hacker group hijacked Mike's phone, sent text messages graphic in nature along with having text conversations of a graphic nature. I wonder if it's the same group that did this before as Pauline has said its happened several times already

This powerful group didn't demand any money. Even though they "hijacked" Mike's phone, they continued to allow Mike to have access to his phone. They didn't even screw up his contacts or corrupt any data.

giphy.gif

• LOL 16
5 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

DarkSide was the hacker group responsible for the ransomware attack on the pipeline that caused the gas shortages in the Southeast.

Some powerful UNKNOWN hacker group hijacked Mike's phone, sent text messages graphic in nature along with having text conversations of a graphic nature. I wonder if it's the same group that did this before as Pauline has said its happened several times already

This powerful group didn't demand any money. Even though they "hijacked" Mike's phone, they continued to allow Mike to have access to his phone. They didn't even screw up his contacts or corrupt any data.

giphy.gif

Maybe that’s who set up the What’s App on his phone too?!

I loved Nema busting him out on that!  😂. Yes you do.  We’re in a group chat.  

• LOL 2
  • Love 4
(edited)

Reza screaming at Nema: Go get a nose job, bitch!!!

WTF is he, 12 yrs old? Grow the fuck up, Reza. You and your ugly husband who I wish I never had to see on my TV again. 

I, too, want to know what GiGi's beef is with Nema. 

London doesn't fit in. Too sane. 

Mike needs help. GiGi is right about one thing. Some people aren't cut out to be in one monogomous relationship. Just date, Mike. No engagments, marriage or commitments. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 9
14 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

OMG - that was so stupid.  I think Nema is by far the most attractive of the men on this show (not saying a whole lot, but you know what I mean).  Ok Reza, sure - keep swimming in the shallow end.

I third the confusion about GG being so mad at Nema.  The only thing I can think is that there was the almost hook up in Hawaii and maybe she feels snubbed?  Or maybe he's been talking shit about it that we haven't heard about yet?

• Love 7
(edited)
5 minutes ago, TexasGal said:

OMG - that was so stupid.  I think Nema is by far the most attractive of the men on this show (not saying a whole lot, but you know what I mean).  Ok Reza, sure - keep swimming in the shallow end.

I had to take a good look at Nema's nose after that comment. It looks perfect to me. Maybe he already had a nose job and Reza was outing him about it? Either way, I can't stand Reza. He is so rude and immature. Also, nose jobs are very common in the Persian community. Every woman on the show has had one. I think Mike has, too. And Reza is the one that could use one.  It's not a big deal. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 4
(edited)
24 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

WTF is he, 12 yrs old? Grow the fuck up, Reza. You and your ugly husband who I wish I never had to see on my TV again. 

And then crying to his creep ass grody husband about it like it “I just want to come home.”   Over that petty insult?  What?

sob sob sob “and I called him a bitch.”  Whimper whimper sob.  I was waiting for him to snivel “and told him to get a nose job.”  Yes, completely 12 year old girl territory.

Edited by geauxaway
  • Love 7

Watching this season makes you realize how this group really hates each other.

They are all filming because every one of them need the paycheck.

GG not so much because her parents fund her lifestyle

I don't think GG likes Nema and has called him out many times.

I don't think Mike likes being called out in front of the cameras for being a man-whore even though it happens at least twice a season. He just feels that these people are his "friends" and shouldn't be doing this ON camera

I think Mike stays with Paulina and is in an alleged relationship with for show for his parents. They want him to at least show a modicum of respect to them by dating a Jewish Persian girl. Mike sucks up to mom and gets her to give him money that comes from dad. Mike being called out ON camera threatens the coins he gets from his parents.

The restraining order was extended because Adam and MJ and Tommy and Reza can't stand each other. However, these 2 couples need the paycheck the show brings. Reza may have finally come to realize he is not getting his own spin off and this is as good as it's gonna get. However on the show and on camera, Reza will claim this is HIS show.

The Count has no story line of her own so she's going to continue to meddle in the other cast members problems. 1....2....3....4......25000 lies!

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

I don't think GG likes Nema and has called him out many times.

Oh that’s right!  She hates him because he’s not an OG.  I forgot about all that.  

• Love 1
(edited)

What the hell is Reza wearing in his talking head. He needs a matching gold skirt.

Mike is delusional and can’t keep his wee wee in his pants. He truly believes that he’s innocent, which is cause for concern.  That bod - yikes. He went from a short Aladdin to the Sultan in 9 yrs. 

Does anyone think Gigi just wanted to have a baby to have a baby?  Poor baby. 

Does the Count ever dress down - She looks like an overdone stripper most of the time. Her dog is not an empath - he needs a shit. 

Adam - just ewww. 

Good on the new girl for looking like a normal person and not an exploded Crayola box. That being said, she’s a kiss ass. 

Who spends $1.7k groceries! These people are ridiculous. Go to Aldis. 

Edited by TheCouchPotato
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
5 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I really want to know what happened to Mike's house and why he is living in a condo. Where are his dogs?  

Guess it went the way of his real estate career, boot collection, etc.

Was there a Moving business a few seasons back?

• Love 4

I thought GG turned on Nema over her weed business. I seem to remember something said about it at the reunion last year. Prior to that, I thought they may have hooked up. 
Not a fan of Adam’s longer beard. Or Adam. 
The new girl wasn’t bad. I liked her better than Destiney.

• Love 4
8 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

I, too, want to know what GiGi's beef is with Nema. 

He told her that even though she's sexy, she could kick rocks. She couldn't take the rejection and it has morphed from "I dumped him" to "He's not my type" to "He wished he could ever get with me" to "I wouldn't sleep with him if he were the last dick on earth".  I think she doth protest too much. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Destiney sucks.  Her lips look ridiculous.  Her constantly speaking Persian is such an affectation.  She has no story so moving in across from Reeza and his creepy husband gives her more screen time.  Can't stand her. Wish she would take her tacky outfits and go away.

• Love 8
1 hour ago, OFDgal said:

Destiney sucks.  Her lips look ridiculous.  Her constantly speaking Persian is such an affectation.  She has no story so moving in across from Reeza and his creepy husband gives her more screen time.  Can't stand her. Wish she would take her tacky outfits and go away.

What a let down after being a fan favorite on The People's Couch. Poor Frank Sinatra. He almost drowned!

• Love 5
On 5/18/2021 at 10:51 AM, bichonblitz said:

Across the street from each other! How convenient is that for filming? 

Destiny is probably renting and I'm not impressed with Reza's little house. The neighborhood doesn't look that nice, either. It looks like he lives on the corner of a busy street. You would think with all the gaudy gold, expensive watches, designer clothes and Gucci shoes he wears he would be living in some high dollar Bev Hills home! I don't think any of these Shah's have any money. Except GiGi's parents who pay for everything for her. 

I can't defend Reza's expenditure on fugly designer clothing but the home he bought is probably worth well over a million dollars. As I recall it's in one of the pricier areas of the Valley - either Encino or Studio City. He also did a lot of expensive remodeling. 

I would suspect that Reza makes a fairly good salary from Shahs. He is one of the stars and so I would assume no less than $500,000. Plus he and all of these other reality stars make significant money from promotional stuff. How else can Slade and Gretchen Rossi survive with no visible means of support except what they make from promotional opportunities. Every item they show on social media they get paid for. I also think that they manage to get free vacations, meals etc. because they will post them on their social media sites. That is a significant economic benefit.

Mercedes says she is living in Calabasas which is significantly less expensive than the neighborhoods closer to the metro area. That commute is hellish if you have a real job - which she doesn't have. Her house is larger but probably about the same price as Reza's.

• Useful 2
  • Love 1
On 5/18/2021 at 3:06 PM, AnnieBananie said:

Reza blew $500K on his hair products (without telling Adam first; I'd have divorced him for that), so we know that's half a million less for the house and baby fund. Whatever happened to the hair product line? And the house really, really could have used that money.

I subscribe to Boxy Charm make up, hair care subscription box and Reza’s hair products can be purchased for $6.00 !😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

• LOL 5

I was always under the impression most of them were also living off family money.  Even back when they had real jobs, I felt like that was just for “fun” money for them and to keep them busy, but the real day to day life expenses were all paid for by their parents.  

10 hours ago, emmawoodhouse said:

Poor Frank Sinatra. He almost drowned!

OMG YES!  She was so concerned with being in the hot tub (I’m assuming she was ‘gramming) she barely even hurried to get out and save him.  I was so pissed. 

• Love 2

Anyone ever see the video of an overweight European/Middle Eastern guy, in a speedo, big belly, gold chain, hairy chest, dancing on the deck of a hotel pool?  That's who Mike reminded me of when he was dancing shirtless in this room.  The exception being that the guy in the video I'm referring to HAS THE MOVES.  

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
12 hours ago, amarante said:

I can't defend Reza's expenditure on fugly designer clothing but the home he bought is probably worth well over a million dollars. As I recall it's in one of the pricier areas of the Valley - either Encino or Studio City.

He lives in North Hollywood. California real estate is crazy expensive. Doesn't have to be nice. It's all pricey.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1

He lives in North Hollywood. California real estate is crazy expensive. Doesn't have to be nice. It's all pricey.

I agree. I don’t think people who don’t live in a real estate market like Los Angeles understand how expensive it is. North Hollywood is also one of the desirable areas in the Valley because of proximity to the studios and the relatively short distance to the other side of the hill neighborhoods. 

• Love 2
8 hours ago, geauxaway said:

I was always under the impression most of them were also living off family money.  Even back when they had real jobs, I felt like that was just for “fun” money for them and to keep them busy, but the real day to day life expenses were all paid for by their parents. 

I think only GG & Mike fall into that category. Her parents pay for everything. I don't think she's ever had a job before even part time. Once she landed the Shahs gig - she uses that as play money. She is not a businesswoman and every venture she has tried because of the show hasn't worked because she doesn't really care to She would have been better off going to a known brand - let's say for the hair extensions. Have a line created called the GG collection. They would either pay her a one time price to do a commercial & photo shoot wearing the different extensions OR she could have been paid nothing up front but given a set percentage of based on sales and she in turn would constantly promote on Instagram or on the show or at any appearances she makes in interviews.

Mike is just a lazy douche canoe, I don't think he's a businessman and he's lazy. He has no follow through. He definitely gets money from his mother, I think the only time his mother got a break was when Jessica's parents were covering their expenses. I also think that house he is allegedly selling is property his parents owned and they may have put his name on the deed. They probably bought it as an investment property they wanted to flip and stating it as Mike's house gives them free publicity to showcase it on Shahs. Mike also squanders money

Reza was raised in a single parent home when his dad left them. I don't think he sent much child support. I do believe that house Reza lives in is his. He's had the most business opportunities being the breakout star of the show when it started, I don't believe he paid $500K to that couple to make his hair product. I think he was hiding money from Adam and he didn't want Adam thinking about having money available for a surrogate.

MJ also doesn't come from money. Her mother worked at the cosmetic counter at Bloomingdale's until she retired. I also don't think she owns that house in Calabasas. She and Tommy shared that hideous apartment on the first floor of a building that was falling apart and they are pigs. I think she made a deal with some agency to showcase the house on the show and in exchange for the publicity they get to live there during filming.

Destiney - I don't even understand what exactly she did for a living before Shahs. She doesn't come from money either

Nema - no clue. I don't believe his story about threesomes with his ex-wife. He was so awkward trying to constantly to approach GG who he had the hots for on his first season. He was also extremely awkward with his then alleged girlfriend.

• Useful 1
  • Love 6
3 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I think only GG & Mike fall into that category. Her parents pay for everything. I don't think she's ever had a job before even part time. Once she landed the Shahs gig - she uses that as play money. She is not a businesswoman and every venture she has tried because of the show hasn't worked because she doesn't really care to She would have been better off going to a known brand - let's say for the hair extensions. Have a line created called the GG collection. They would either pay her a one time price to do a commercial & photo shoot wearing the different extensions OR she could have been paid nothing up front but given a set percentage of based on sales and she in turn would constantly promote on Instagram or on the show or at any appearances she makes in interviews.

Mike is just a lazy douche canoe, I don't think he's a businessman and he's lazy. He has no follow through. He definitely gets money from his mother, I think the only time his mother got a break was when Jessica's parents were covering their expenses. I also think that house he is allegedly selling is property his parents owned and they may have put his name on the deed. They probably bought it as an investment property they wanted to flip and stating it as Mike's house gives them free publicity to showcase it on Shahs. Mike also squanders money

Reza was raised in a single parent home when his dad left them. I don't think he sent much child support. I do believe that house Reza lives in is his. He's had the most business opportunities being the breakout star of the show when it started, I don't believe he paid $500K to that couple to make his hair product. I think he was hiding money from Adam and he didn't want Adam thinking about having money available for a surrogate.

MJ also doesn't come from money. Her mother worked at the cosmetic counter at Bloomingdale's until she retired. I also don't think she owns that house in Calabasas. She and Tommy shared that hideous apartment on the first floor of a building that was falling apart and they are pigs. I think she made a deal with some agency to showcase the house on the show and in exchange for the publicity they get to live there during filming.

Destiney - I don't even understand what exactly she did for a living before Shahs. She doesn't come from money either

Nema - no clue. I don't believe his story about threesomes with his ex-wife. He was so awkward trying to constantly to approach GG who he had the hots for on his first season. He was also extremely awkward with his then alleged girlfriend.

I thought MJ and Reza went to Beverly Hills HS together?  I knew they were both raised by single parents, but I was also under the impression that Shams had money and supported MJ but maybe not Vida.  I honestly don’t know, I just assumed that all their families had money even if it appeared they were not living in extravagance.   Asa’s family lived in a really small house, but I think they were loaded.  

1 hour ago, geauxaway said:

I thought MJ and Reza went to Beverly Hills HS together?  I knew they were both raised by single parents, but I was also under the impression that Shams had money and supported MJ but maybe not Vida.  I honestly don’t know, I just assumed that all their families had money even if it appeared they were not living in extravagance.   Asa’s family lived in a really small house, but I think they were loaded.  

They did. It's a public high school not private and their parents didn't have to pay any kind of tuition.

While both didn't go without food or a roof over their heads - neither had parents with mcmansions or any luxuries

• Love 1
On 5/24/2021 at 10:27 AM, bichonblitz said:

London doesn't fit in. Too sane. 

Yeah but this show could use a voice of reason amongst so many certifiable hotheads.

Same ol' shit, different season.

• Love 4
On 5/25/2021 at 2:24 PM, KungFuBunny said:

I think only GG & Mike fall into that category.

Incorrect. With the exception of Asa, all of the original cast would be considered rich by most American standards.

MJ and Reza throw people off because they are tacky, but alas they are rich. That condo MJ used to live in? That was a million dollar apartment. She and her mother owned the building.

Reza's house is modest because it's in LA but it's still very expensive.

All of the OG Shah's except GG went to Beverly Hills High. And GG's from a very expensive area outside of LA.

Also - the Shah's families were RICH in Iran - hence the name of the show. They have all been wealthy - generationally wealthy- before they fled Iran in the 70s. That's why some of them were snobby to Persian Barbie when she came on because she was considered new money as she only became rich in America.

Yes, I can't believe I watched all ten years of this.

• Useful 4
  • Love 5
47 minutes ago, Miss Slay said:

Incorrect. With the exception of Asa, all of the original cast would be considered rich by most American standards.

MJ and Reza throw people off because they are tacky, but alas they are rich. That condo MJ used to live in? That was a million dollar apartment. She and her mother owned the building.

Reza's house is modest because it's in LA but it's still very expensive.

All of the OG Shah's except GG went to Beverly Hills High. And GG's from a very expensive area outside of LA.

Also - the Shah's families were RICH in Iran - hence the name of the show. They have all been wealthy - generationally wealthy- before they fled Iran in the 70s. That's why some of them were snobby to Persian Barbie when she came on because she was considered new money as she only became rich in America.

Yes, I can't believe I watched all ten years of this.

Many good points. People always forget how expensive LA housing is. I've looked into Beverly Hills houses just out of curiosity, and even if they're beautiful homes in a glamorous zip code, some of these small multimillion dollar properties would cost a few hundred thousand in other parts of the US. I think it throws off viewers watching at home if they're like "my house is nicer than this rich reality star?"

Persian Barbie now has more money than all of them though, right? I think her lash business is very successful. 

(edited)

Surprise, surprise. Mike was lying and stupid Paulina forgave him. Stupid Paulina thinks he will never lie again. Poor, stupid Paulina. 

Boring episode. I enjoyed the convo between Nema and Shervin because they are my favorites and were having a genuine chat. They have GG's # for sure. Aside from that, snoozefest. Oh, and Reza needs to stop with the fucking crying. What is wrong with this guy? His emotions are all over the place. One minute he's yelling, the next he's crying, the next he's apologizing. Dude needs to get his hormones checked. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Oh, and Reza needs to stop with the fucking crying. What is wrong with this guy? His emotions are all over the place. One minute he's yelling, the next he's crying, the next he's apologizing. Dude needs to get his hormones checked. 

Reza knows he messed up and is desperate to get back to where he was before. Reza thinks were gonna sympathize with him 'cause hes  crying. Wrong!

• Love 3

Reza was on Watch What Happens Live 3 weeks ago, as first Shah cast to promote the new season. 

He was paired with Kim Fields. 

He was so over the top performative - yes even for him. Meaning, he was so hyper, 70 miles an hour and overacting, over enthusiastic in all his comments. 

Adderall ?

• Useful 1
  • Love 4