Type keyword(s) to search

Season 9 Talk

• Start Topic

12 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

I guess the universe wasn't listening to my wish. 😊

All I had to do was read the episode description in my DTV guide.  Destiney gathering her friends and Reza taking a trip down Memory Lane (and I'm sure that trip showed him to be the compassionate hero he delusionally thinks he is).  Even with NOTHING on, I passed.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 5
(edited)

Reza's book along with his hair care will be at the 99cent store soon. Anyone else catch when they were filming Nema in the car, they showed a 2 door Mercedes from behind, yet he was driving a 4 door ? Mike is a pig, he keeps blaming everyone else for ruining his relationships, yet I think he has it covered on his own. At least so far, MJ seems to have toned down her look and it suits her much better. I rolled my eyes so much during Desperaty's car washing scene that I think they are permanently stuck

Edited by Mahamid Frauded Me
  • LOL 7
  • Love 3
17 hours ago, dosodog said:

I think, based on Destiny reenacting an 80s car wash scene video, that the universe decided to punish us. 

For what, I don't know.  But that was stupid and lame.

It seemed to me that the producers were trying to shade Destiny with that car wash scene.

• LOL 3
  • Love 3

I don’t believe for one second that Paulina didn’t want to go to the PJ party. Mike doesn’t want her anywhere around them w/o him for fear that she’ll start running her mouth and blowing up his spot. 

• Love 15
(edited)
13 hours ago, Mr. Miner said:

Skeevy mfer Reza is writing a book. Does anybody care?

Absolutely no one except for hopefully the copyright/trademark attorneys representing the author of Memoirs of a Geisha. I can’t believe he was so pleased with himself for plagiarism. For those who don’t recall, he is calling his dumb book Memoirs of a gay shah. I hope it gets ripped to shreds. 

Also who told him he is funny because he literally never says anything funny but acts like the class clown. 

Edited by Rambunctiouscurls
  • Useful 1
  • Love 7

Whatever happened to Reza's real estate career?? Remember when he and MJ used to work together at a real estate firm?

Now he's writing a book, making hair care products....

Wonder where all those shoes from Mexico that Mikey had made are now??

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7
6 hours ago, FancyNancy said:

I don’t believe for one second that Paulina didn’t want to go to the PJ party. Mike doesn’t want her anywhere around them w/o him for fear that she’ll start running her mouth and blowing up his spot. 

Yep! When he said something like, “we thought it would be better if she wasn’t around negative people,” he initially said, “I thought it would be better . . . “ then quickly rephrased to “we.”

• Love 5
11 hours ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Absolutely no one except for hopefully the copyright/trademark attorneys representing the author of Memoirs of a Geisha. I can’t believe he was so pleased with himself for plagiarism. For those who don’t recall, he is calling his dumb book Memoirs of a gay shah. 

Thanks for pointing that out, the pun flew right over my head.  Copyright infringement is a crime, but punning on a name isn't.

• Useful 2
  • Love 4
(edited)
21 hours ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

It seemed to me that the producers were trying to shade Destiny with that car wash scene.

It reminded me of Paris Hilton in the Burger King commercial. Only Paris looked sexy.

21 hours ago, gwen747 said:

GG is the one making the most sense these days.  Motherhood has been good for her. 

GG is a part time mother. Passing off the baby to the grandparents, the nanny. It's not like GG has a job to go to and needs help with the baby. She does nothing to make a living except sucking off her parents. 

As far as GG making the most sense these days, I think she's always known how to make sense and be logical. She did the "crazy, aggressive GG" act just to bring drama to the show. And I  don't think she was smoking pot when the show first started which might be contributing to her calming down these days. We'll see how calm and logical she is when her son starts walking and talking and being a typical kid.  Hopefully violent GG won't show up. 

I'm just very leery of the "new, improved GG."

Edited by chenoa333
  • Useful 2
  • Love 4

Well this was the Destiney hour.  Everything about her is fake from her personality to her face to her way of talking.  When she was at the cafe with Reza, she looked scary, truly like Dracula. Not sure about her stalker story.  It was revealed at a very convenient time.

• Love 5

Tommy was everything this episode! He does not give a rat's ass what he says on camera. 

(Parapharasing here a bit)

MJ: Are you going to stay and say hi to the girls tonight? 

Tommy: No. 

MJ: Why not?

Tommy: Because I don't like them. 

No BS, just direct and to the point. He has made a point several times this season that he dislikes all of these clowns. I love classless, simple, slovenly Tommy who also appears to be a good dad.  

• Love 22
2 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Tommy was everything this episode! He does not give a rat's ass what he says on camera. 

(Parapharasing here a bit)

MJ: Are you going to stay and say hi to the girls tonight? 

Tommy: No. 

MJ: Why not?

Tommy: Because I don't like them. 

No BS, just direct and to the point. He has made a point several times this season that he dislikes all of these clowns. I love classless, simple, slovenly Tommy who also appears to be a good dad.  

Yes! And the best thing was that Tommy stayed away from the women and did not get involved in the camera/reality tv crap. 

Tommy is a great father and he seems to really love MJ. We already know he's head over heels in love with his son.  

• Love 14
23 hours ago, sugarbaker design said:

Thanks for pointing that out, the pun flew right over my head.  Copyright infringement is a crime, but punning on a name isn't.

Aha! Good to know. Just found out from watch what crappens that he even stole the pun from a contestant on Drag race. Of course! 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Rambunctiouscurls said:

Aha! Good to know. Just found out from watch what crappens that he even stole the pun from a contestant on Drag race. Of course! 

Reza really believes himself to be come sort of very popular national figure.  Dude., check your ratings.   There are 336,000,000 people in America.   Maybe 1% of these people actually know who you are.  And they have better things to do with their money than buy anything you're pushing these days.

• Love 5
On 5/31/2021 at 6:08 AM, bichonblitz said:

Oh, and Reza needs to stop with the fucking crying.

Reza never cries.  Look closely.  There are no tears.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 5

I am watching this again, and when London introduced herself to Shams, she said, "Hello, I'm London - I'm an adult".

Shams - "Whatever - I think it's over-rated" 😆

• LOL 6
21 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Not even a single teardrop a la Lisa Rinna?

6a00e554e8195d883301b7c8ef506a970b-pi

Why do I think when they dab their eyes with the tissue there's a secret glycerin bottle hidden that that single tear (produced without redness of the eyes and the slight welling of the lacrimal glands) to show concern?

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

There was this weird movie in the 80’s, “Altered States”, where William Hurt devolves into a Neanderthal or something.

I feel like Mike is auditioning for the re-make.

• LOL 12
  • Love 2

I thought Nema was co hosting this “Friendsgiving” get together with London. Why did he just sit at the table bull sitting with the other misogynists while she and MJ served them the dinner?  Then Mike has the nerve to discuss MJ’s hygiene while they are being waited on - get off you ass and serve yourself then, I’m sure your hands are clean.

• Love 12

I don't know why - but Destiny's dog's names bugs the crap out of me.  I have no explanation for it, but every time she says "Frank Sinatra" my blood pressure goes up.  This coming from a 57yo Italian American too.  I was brought up on this guy - maybe its the first and last name that bugs me.  It can either be Frank or it can be Sinatra, but NOT both.  (I know I'm being irrational) 

• LOL 5
  • Love 12
(edited)

Why wouldn’t everyone just serve themselves? It was weird that London and MJ were loading up the plates with bare hands during pandemic Friendsgiving. 
Other than that the rehashing of the texts is boring. GG has a point, Paulina did bring the group into their relationship by sharing the texts out of anger. If you are going to do that, you need to have kicked him out for good.

Edited by Chatty Cake
  • Love 8
(edited)
7 hours ago, Coltee Gal said:

MJ does look dirty. She looks like she smells like strong armpit odor mingled with an overabundance of perfume. 

That is why Mike was grossed out by MJ using her hands to plate the food. Why didn't they do buffet style? London clearly doesn't have a clue how to host. Or Nema for that matter. 

Mike and Reza need to make up and become besties again. They are perfect for each other. Reza, you sent those texts. Mike is prepared to forgive as long as you own it. I don't understand that kind of a relationship but again they are perfect for each other. Two lying, cheating skeeves. 

Adam's shaggy overgrown beard is ugly. I can't stand to look at his face. 

Edited by bichonblitz
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

I'm in the serve buffet style camp. My late inlaws would always fix  your plate, when you ate at their house.  You were forced food that you didn't want. I want to fix my own plate.  Eat how much of what I  want.

MJ was on WWHL and I thought she looked really nice.  She had on a shirt dress and didn't have her boobs sticking out .  Her hair was fixed nice too.  She wasn't  dressed like someone in a music video like GG said.  Also, MJ seems to be a favorite of Satan Andy.

• Love 2
8 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

I don't know why - but Destiny's dog's names bugs the crap out of me.  I have no explanation for it, but every time she says "Frank Sinatra" my blood pressure goes up.  This coming from a 57yo Italian American too.  I was brought up on this guy - maybe its the first and last name that bugs me.  It can either be Frank or it can be Sinatra, but NOT both.  (I know I'm being irrational) 

Because, chances are she’s heard of the original once or twice, but has no clue who he is.  Like a 20 year old wearing a Led Zeppelin shirt from Forever 21

MJ was very cute on WWHL

• LOL 4
  • Love 3

I was half watching the show - which is what it deserves because Bravo put out a show that is worth half watching......did I see London and Nema think about putting the turkey in the oven with the plastic on?  and the bread too?

Why wasn't this a buffet?  If they didn't want a buffet, why not have the caterers come by with platters and you help yourself?  Certain meals require that you pick and choose what you want, especially with the white/dark meat and all the sides that come with Thanksgiving.  

• Love 2
On 7/12/2021 at 9:31 AM, Caseysgirl said:
On 7/12/2021 at 9:45 AM, Coltee Gal said:

MJ does look dirty. She looks like she smells like strong armpit odor mingled with an overabundance of perfume. 

😄 That's exactly how I imagine Mike smelling. Stinky crotch, stinky armpits but a ton of Brut cologne to cover up the stink. 

Shoehead probably has his hands down his pants multiple times a day. I'd rather eat food handled by MJ than Mike. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

did I see London and Nema think about putting the turkey in the oven with the plastic on? 

London did.  Nema strongly suggested not doing so.

6 hours ago, TV Diva Queen said:

Why wasn't this a buffet? 

Because production would rather see MJ putting food on plates with her bare hands, during a pandemic.

• Love 1

I hate to tell you this Reza but you STILL validate yourself with monetary things.  He may not be wearing the high end suits we saw in season 1 but your clothing this season dripping in logos is evidence of that.  It’s like “look at me, I’m dripping in Gucci” or whatever.  I miss the early years when Reza and MJ actually had jobs.  It added a bit to their stories.

• Love 4
(edited)

Tonight's episode is more boring crap about Mike and Dumblina, Reza's book (nobody cares about), Nema still looking for love (get a dog Nema.)

This franchise should never return. 

ETA: No mention of Destiny. I hope she is off for this episode. Probably hoping for too much. Maybe she took a road trip in her 1982 Cutlass Supreme.

Edited by chenoa333
  • LOL 3
14 hours ago, chenoa333 said:

Nema still looking for love (get a dog Nema.)

He has a dog. The little brown one that pisses on everybody's shoes when they walk in his house. Cute dog, though! 

Another episode with Reza getting all choked up and crying. Is there any other? 

MJ talking to London about her relationship with Tommy. Interesting. Wonder how Tommy feels about that after seeing the episode.

GG making all kinds of sense. What is happening?  

• Love 1

Babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, babe, BABE.  OMG, it's killing me how much London says this.  Nema's doing it too now that they are stuck together as new BFF.  Do they not know each other's names???  That's all I got.  Another snooze of an episode.

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
(edited)

Yuck, Mike is so gross.  When he was chewing at the dinner it was just weird.  There is nothing appealing or attractive about him at all.

That is all……

Edited by Emmeline
  • Love 5
21 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

Four days from the episode airing and only six comments in the episodes thread.

Stick a fork in it, Bravo.  Like you - FINALLY - did with Tardy for the Poorhouse.

I started the episode Sunday and just finished it this morning. It’s that boring. Not liking the London the Life Coach. Can’t stand Desters. Tommy who can make me laugh can’t attend any of the cast get togethers. I’m guessing on the site of Mikes property sits a construction trailer that doesn’t have a desk for Mike the rock star.
I think the biggest problem is that they are not a real friends group anymore  Once they had Reza replace MJ with Destiney it really went down the tubes.

• Love 7
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Tommy who can make me laugh can’t attend any of the cast get togethers. 

I would like more MJ because that would mean more Tommy. I think he's hilarious. Plus we'd get to see more of Baby Shams.

Also more Nema. He's one of the few who's a nice person, and I think he's a cutie.

• Love 9

I can’t stand Adam and his gross too long beard. I know what Tommy did was wrong but it was throwing some plants around after Reza came for his wife and posted her personal information online. Adam needs to hold Reza accountable for what happened too. 
Every episode is too much Destiney. Why is she a favorite? I’d rather have Shervin back. And Asa.

• Love 11
On 7/12/2021 at 4:21 PM, heatherchandler said:

This season is really boring.

I keep meaning to post some comments on this season, but I never seem able to think of anything to write that hasn't been said already and better. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 3

Totally agree that Adam's beard is gross.  I don't understand how he can look in a mirror and think he looks good.  Too much Destiny.  I cannot stand her and her pretentious ways

• Love 5

I don't like this Nema flirting with Destiney nonsense.  

Shervin was wearing the same shirt having drinks with GG and then when he was with Mike and Nema (had a button down or jacket over it in the second).  I wonder how much he got paid for his one day of drinking and filming?

• LOL 1
  • Love 2