Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E18: Where Are They Now? Angie J. Part 2 LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Oh I cannot wait for 90 Day HEA. Tiffany wants to divorce Ronald? The fridge stealing gambling addict? I am shocked. 

They break up, and threaten divorce regularly.   It's part of their storyline, and attempt to keep the TLC seasons coming.    I'm waiting for the physical fights, from the previews, Elizabeth and one of her coven, and Kalani and her sister-in-law.  

So Angie has nothing wrong with her (I guess that means no pain pills for her), and her foolish brother lets her move in?   

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

Wait, what was her diagnosis that sent her back to Ohio?

That it's all in her head.  and she said "Fuck that, I know better than Dr. Now!"  And then a little while later she was feeling better.  Because Dr. Now was right.

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

$10 says dr now finds a long lost heroin filled balloon in her abdomen during surgery

She was disappointed that her hospital balloon contained nothing but air. 

FFS, that singing vagina commercial has been on three times! Why not Princess Toast?  

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Well as quick as that, she's DONE.  She fits look pretty thin, but no, does not look anything like her "slightly enhanced" Facebook photo.   Damn she did it.  She'll never stop being an abusive taker, but she lost a damn lot of weight, that she did.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 7

WALK IN THE PARK TIME! 

Maybe she'll show her daughter how to survive in a park for 45 minutes. Or, she'll call Dave and reminisce about all the good times they had. In the park. Getting an STD.

Her daughter is in dire need of Dr. Now's help too.  No surprise...

I love zoos... it's always nice to go there, I've been buying memberships to my local zoos for years. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, magemaud said:

She was disappointed that her hospital balloon contained nothing but air. 

FFS, that singing vagina commercial has been on three times! Why not Princess Toast?  

I'm normally a vagina fan, but that commercial is cringeworthy.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

A walk in the zoo. Don’t let the elephants throw peanuts at you. Her daughter found all the weight that Angie lost. Why is she using a scooter? Well, it a six hour journey, but a success story.

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just wish I'd been at the pitch meeting for the singing vagina commercial. Jesus Christ. Was everyone high? 

1 minute ago, babyhouseman said:

She can be back for skin surgery.

Bite your tongue!!  No more Angie, please!

• LOL 2
  • Love 3