Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E17: Where Are They Now? Angie J. LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"Who's going to do that?" = Will they give me drugs?  The good stuff?  What do I need to score drugs???????

That should be the title of this episode.  It’s all about the drugs.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Isn’t this like the 2nd or third patient who recently voiced embarrassment when describing bowel movements to their doctor.   Isn’t that normal stuff you’d share with your doctor?   

• Love 3
1 minute ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I am going to run out of reactions because you folks are on fire with the snark tonight! 

They should give us our own show but we are potty mouths,

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, DropTheSoap said:

Some drugs will do that to you.

I hate to say this but taking too many painkillers can make it hard to pee - you may feel like you need to “go” constantly but it interrupts your ability to empty your bladder. 
And I thought I was embarrassed earlier!

• Useful 2
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
Just now, dreadfulLeigh said:

Thank the gods I made it for chat tonight or I would not be able to watch this later alone. 

Without chat I’d have given up on this an hour ago.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, dreadfulLeigh said:

Thank the gods I made it for chat tonight or I would not be able to watch this later alone. 

This should have been the season finale. Really going to be hard to top this doozie!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

I hate to say this but taking too many painkillers can make it hard to pee - you may feel like you need to “go” constantly but it interrupts your ability to empty your bladder. 

Not just pee, but poop, also.

Not embarrassed. Too old for that.

Edited by DropTheSoap
misspelled -- which was embarassing
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Nuccganggang said:

this is my first time live chatting with y’all, it’s so much fun! i’ve been cracking up and paying zero attention to my boyfriend. i told him to relax and that we can just talk every monday 😁

Welcome to Snarkville!

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Xsty68 said:

We share everything. You're one of us now!

• LOL 7
1 minute ago, Xsty68 said:

Had a friend who got a garage door opener connected to a buzzer on his bladder. He pushed the button to initiate urination (and open his garage door)

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Nuccganggang said:

this is my first time live chatting with y’all, it’s so much fun! i’ve been cracking up and paying zero attention to my boyfriend. i told him to relax and that we can just talk every monday 😁

One of us...one of us...

• LOL 3
  • Love 5

Welcome!! Angie is something special. 

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

You fit in just fine!!!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
Just now, DropTheSoap said:

Not just pee, but poop, also.

Constipation is the only side effect of opioids that doesn't go away and the only effect that you don't build tolerance to.  

• Useful 3
2 minutes ago, Nuccganggang said:

Welcome fellow Pounder!

• Love 1