Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E14: Chrystal's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, Sile said:

I'm thinking (desperately hoping) that it's one of those exercise things (or exercize if it's Chrystal), that's supposed to tighten your neck and your jowls.  The ones I've seen go inside of your mouth like a tension bar, but I think the effect would be the same.

Strange,  . . . .I thought of a different use for it.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Is that chair 6 inches from the floor?  How is she going to hoist herself up from there?  Where are the firefighters? 

I was thinking the same thing!! Who got her up from the floor?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, AnnaBanana said:

She needs to lose the bare midriff tank tops.  Seriously.  I weigh a fraction of what she does and wouldn't be caught dead in something like that.

I wonder if they just get lifted by her girth...  she would need a maxi dress for it to hang low enough to cover that belly of hers.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, poeticlicensed said:

What was that movie with Bette Miller where she was kidnapped and locked in a basement and lost a ton of weight and got in shape. Can't remember. 

Ruthless People!!

Chrystal's body looks just the same, but you can kind of see her eyes through the folds on her face now.  

• Love 8
2 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

What was that movie with Bette Miller where she was kidnapped and locked in a basement and lost a ton of weight and got in shape. Can't remember. 

Was that "Down and Out in Beverly Hills"? 

• Love 2

gee, I understand she has started to shower, but someone needs to tell her to wash her hair.   It looks like all the grease she has eaten over the years is oozing out of her scalp. 

• Love 1

Hmm... we had several weeks of candidates who were nowhere near being candidates for surgery.  Now that's second in a row who took forever, but in the end managed to get approval for surgery.  Makes me wonder if they are making this season one that builds up to the surgery and we will see a couple of successes at the very end of the season?

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Floatingbison said:

Strange,  . . . .I thought of a different use for it.

I was really trying NOT to think of a different use...

I've now decided that it's to train for beer chugging contests.  Do NOT try to shatter my delusions!  It's for sagging jowls and chugging beer.  And just beer.

• LOL 9
5 minutes ago, Concerned said:

Why don’t they give her a cabin in the woods with no food and now access and come back six months later to see how much she lost.

You know that she'd be out hunting like the WolfWoman

• LOL 1
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I think they both may have special needs.

They probably both have regular needs that have been ignored their entire lives. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 13

LOL did she just really say that it was her "kids' idea" to go to the park? Are her kids producers on this show?

1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Hmm... we had several weeks of candidates who were nowhere near being candidates for surgery.  Now that's second in a row who took forever, but in the end managed to get approval for surgery.  Makes me wonder if they are making this season one that builds up to the surgery and we will see a couple of successes at the very end of the season?

Hopefully.  I don't think I've seen a surgery yet this season.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

I think they both may have special needs.

They "especially need" to have a mother who looks after them or at least gives them some decent clothes and health & beauty aids. A dollar store comb, some barrettes or ponytail holders, shampoo, conditioner, lotion and hair gel, for pete's sake! Under 10 bucks!

• Love 10
9 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Exactly why I think a stylist is needed, no matter what the cost. It doesn't look like Ivoriana's plaits have been redone in a month, and Tatianna's style must have taken precise engineering to find exactly the most unflattering length ever.

Ivoriana's hair looked awesome in the beginning. I was kinda sad she braided it.

Poor uncle Ben's gonna get run over when she sits back one day.

Aren't they a little old for sidewalk chalk?

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Lillith said:

They both need hugs.  

According to All-Knowing Meri on “Sister Wives,” humans need four hugs a day in order to survive. I’m way behind on my quota 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
Just now, Drogo said:

They probably both have regular needs that have been ignored their entire lives. 

You also can't ignore stench replacing oxygen and the anoxic hit their brains may have taken. 😞

• Love 3

The way she (and most others) talk about weight loss surgery, is like they imagine Dr. Now will cut all the weight off their body, inside and out, and they will step off that table slim, trim and able to eat whatever they want in any amounts forevermore...

• Useful 1
  • Love 7
5 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Ivoriana's hair looked awesome in the beginning. I was kinda sad she braided it.

Aren't they a little old for sidewalk chalk?

Yes to the hair!

I still use sidewalk chalk.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

I wish that they would realize that not every kid (no matter what age...18year olds too) wants to go to a freakin park, for the love of all that is holy.

The only time I ever wanted to go to a park was when I was a teen. Where we would drink.