Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Third Week's a Charm

• Start Topic

8 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Yeah - I don't think she probably feels physically unsafe. But she may feel emotionally unsafe. Maybe I'm projecting, but to me Jake sort of feels seethy....like there's an underlying anger or sense of disenfranchisement from something he thinks he's entitled to. I read Jake as pissed. Possibly understandably so, but some people have trouble being truthful with someone they sense is seething underneath. 

I think his initial hurt was over having sex and getting rejected and that turned to anger when he saw her with the couples and felt left out.  But I think after he exploded, he came to the realization she is never going to like him even if he denounced the 80s as being a devil of a decade.  I don't see seething anger, I just see someone resigned to knowing it was over before it started and is just biding his time and trying to crack a joke about the situation b/c it's uncomfortable.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 17

My husband, who is on the spectrum, was watching part of MAFS with me and when Jake came on, said, "he seems like one of my people" (which is what he says when he thinks he spots a fellow neurodivergent person). 

• Useful 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
Just now, NoWhammies said:

My husband, who is on the spectrum, was watching part of MAFS with me and when Jake came on, said, "he seems like one of my people" (which is what he says when he thinks he spots a fellow neurodivergent person). 

I was just listening to Howard Stern interview Amy Schumer, she said her husband is on the spectrum and was not diagnosed until well in to adulthood, (in fact while they were dating), very interesting that someone can move thru life without a clue as to them being wired differently and even more interesting that you can spot another person in your "group" so easily but trained educated teachers, etc...could not have helped sooner. That's a shame.

I think your husband is on to something about Jakey, his facial expressions don't seem to match the conversation that was being had.

• Love 3
23 minutes ago, Cammi said:

"If" there is a Mercedes for the baby mama- we all know it is LEASED. Broke ass ain't buying a Pinto, let alone a luxury car. 

Chris is all talk .. no action.  What man wears a Diamond pendant with his name on it?  He’s so in love with himself, there’s no room for another, let alone a baby.  I’m surprised he doesn’t have a mirror hanging down his chest and some hair jel.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4
37 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

Haley actually has the body language of someone who feels unsafe in her situation. I'm a little surprised she's agreeing to cohabitate with him at all. 

I thought it irresponsible of Dr. Viv to suggest they share a double bed.  My heart went out to Haley, because she appeared uncomfortable.  And of course Jake sensing her discomfort, had to make those sarcastic comments about coddling and spooning. I hope one of them went to sleep in the other room after the cameras left.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 9
13 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

He seethes because he sets himself up for failure, he is caught in his own cycle of negative energy.  Jake needs to pause and reset his thought process when starting a new relationship, unrealistic expectations can be the devils work. Take the word marriage out of this relationship and it is just a bad dating scenario, no harm, no foul but Jakey put it all on the line like his life is depends on it.  If he keeps putting that negativity out in the universe, guess what, he will get negative outcomes because he keeps setting himself up to be the failed victim.

Hayley is not his lobster.

He just knows that she isn't attracted to him, will never be attracted to him.  I'm sure it's pretty devastating especially when they've had sex and it was apparent that it made it worse, not better.

I feel for both.  It must suck to have been paired with someone who you don't mesh with especially when the "experts" really aren't interested in putting together compatible people.

• Love 7

I have a great idea for these so called experts. Next season try matching people that have similar interests, beliefs, views, values, morals, and want the same things in life. Pets or No, Kids or No, Monogamy or No, Religious or No, etc.... If someone states on their questionairre that they like tall guys or petite girls pay attention to that! If a man likes super skinny, pay attention! If one like to work out regularly, or one likes to travel or one is a homebody or one likes hanging out with friends all the time or one likes to drink more than on occasion for gods sakes match them with people that like the same. Or would that be too boring for this trainwreck of a show? They still have to get to know each other and maybe still won't make it because of personality conflicts so there still could be some drama there but this opposites attract schtick is old and they need to try something else. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
9 minutes ago, Adeejay said:

I hope one of them went to sleep in the other room after the cameras left.  

LOL I'm pretty certain after that horrible 'honeymoon' they're not sleeping together or ever moved in together.

Considering that, it's probably why Jake was miffed Haley was not clear she was staying over with Paige. His "waiting up" for her might have meant him hanging around the apartment thinking she'd be back to talk & then she ditched him again.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, suzeecat said:

Catching up on the comments here, but I can't help but wonder if Chris got paid endorsements from Benz and the chicken place . . .

And, settle down Clara!  It's been three weeks, get yourself a BOB and give Ryan some room to breathe. 

What’s a BOB and where do I get one incognito.  Could I send the husband to buy it, haha.

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

As Clara cleary stated he's willing to do and has done everything else. Now, I don't know if that means they both did everything else to each other or just she did or he did or whatever. That makes him a scumbag in my book. Just fuck the girl already and stop with the deep connection, true love getting to know you bullshit. You have already gotten to know each other. Very well, it seems. 

If Clara's not satisfied with the situation, then she could stop doing "everything else" with him.   

• Love 10
21 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

I have a great idea for these so called experts. Next season try matching people that have similar interests, beliefs, views, values, morals, and want the same things in life. Pets or No, Kids or No, Monogamy or No, Religious or No, etc.... If someone states on their questionairre that they like tall guys or petite girls pay attention to that! If a man likes super skinny, pay attention! If one like to work out regularly, or one likes to travel or one is a homebody or one likes hanging out with friends all the time or one likes to drink more than on occasion for gods sakes match them with people that like the same. Or would that be too boring for this trainwreck of a show? They still have to get to know each other and maybe still won't make it because of personality conflicts so there still could be some drama there but this opposites attract schtick is old and they need to try something else. 

Exactly!

Even with people that on paper are compatible, that doesn't mean every couple is going to hit it off so there's going to be couples that fail.  It's not going to be boring.

• Love 4
8 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

If Clara's not satisfied with the situation, then she could stop doing "everything else" with him.   

True, and if he's not ready for a full sexual relationship with her, he could stop doing "everything else" with her. 

• Love 14

I've never really understood the "everything else" virginity thing unless it's for pregnancy prevention. I dunno - I sort of feel like other than the possibility of getting knocked up, sexual activity is sexual activity, so inserting tab A into slot B is a mere technicality. 

Edited by NoWhammies
  • Love 10
31 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

That’s a great idea.  I’d like to see couples on nice vacations in nice places I’ve never been to, nice restaurants, beautiful homes, etc.  I’m tired of this phony bullshit fighting and guessing.  Traveling to foreign places, boating.  Guess Lifetime can’t afford it.  Get together with nice table settings and good food for a change.  Visiting out west, out of the country.  Guess like a travel channel with couples getting along for a change.  I would love that.  Tired of this bickering and nonsense.

• Love 1

Yea, Clara needs to stop all the “other stuff” and go face fuck a bag of donuts. It’s like Clara can give him a beej but she’s not good enough to actually have sex with. She made me sad when she said she has never felt an emotional connection during sex even with people she has had an emotional connection with. The ability to compartmentalize does make me suspect abuse. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

She made me sad when she said she has never felt an emotional connection during sex even with people she has had an emotional connection with.

Her g spots are wired to her donut pleasure center and not to her emotty brain parts...

• LOL 3
5 minutes ago, NoWhammies said:

I've never really understood the "everything else" virginity thing unless it's for pregnancy prevention. I dunno - I sort of feel like other than the possibility of getting knocked up, sexual activity is sexual activity, so inserting tab A into slot B is a mere technicality. 

Everything else is to prevent pregnancy, unless you are on birth control, which Clara must be on.  I think making out and petting is fabulous, only with someone you really love.  In my day, we parked somewhere and parked and sparked.   Now, full sex is the norm in hotels, etc.  Totally different now.  Wish I could do it all over again.  I’m wondering, are these couples making out during sex if they hardly know one another?  If so, I don’t know how they could do that.  It’s intimate.  I’m married a very long time and don’t know the norm nowadays, except most people have had multiple partners.  I don’t see Haley kissing Jake that night they had sex, unless she was blind ass drunk.

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Everything else is to prevent pregnancy, unless you are on birth control, which Clara must be on.  I think making out and petting is fabulous, only with someone you really love.  In my day, we parked somewhere and parked and sparked.   Now, full sex is the norm in hotels, etc.  Totally different now.  Wish I could do it all over again.  I’m wondering, are these couples making out during sex if they hardly know one another?  If so, I don’t know how they could do that.  It’s intimate.  I’m married a very long time and don’t know the norm nowadays, except most people have had multiple partners.  I don’t see Haley kissing Jake that night they had sex, unless she was blind ass drunk.

Yep - kissing has always felt waaay more intimate to me than intercourse. YMMV. 

• Love 7
23 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Yea, Clara needs to stop all the “other stuff” and go face fuck a bag of donuts. It’s like Clara can give him a beej but she’s not good enough to actually have sex with. She made me sad when she said she has never felt an emotional connection during sex even with people she has had an emotional connection with. The ability to compartmentalize does make me suspect abuse. 

OMG .. if she did bj’s with Ryan, he’s probably done with her.  Maybe that’s her problem with guys.  Too easy, too soon.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5
8 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

OMG .. if she did bj’s with Ryan, he’s probably done with her.  Maybe that’s her problem with guys.  Too easy, too soon.

Clara surely has a Big Bag O'Sex tricks she can pull from...betcha SidePart has never had all portal access.....no hole off limits

A knobslob is how she introduced herself to Ry on the wedding night....

• LOL 1
18 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I hate it when people know you're coming to visit and they don't hold their dog back from jumping on you.

So true, and I felt sorry for their apartment neighbors, having to listen to that barking every time someone's at the door.

18 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

These two disgust me.  Leave the Bible out of this mess.

Well, God's who got them into this mess, and apparently who's keeping them in this mess.  So the Bible doesn't seem out of place.

But surely they make cards with Bible verses on them, right?  Maybe Paige could ease Chris into playing cards with those.  I haven't played cards in years, nobody's asked me to play cards in years.  I'd certainly never refuse to.  That guy is so weird.

15 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Plus it really bugs me how Eric treats Virginia like he's her father or something.  His paternalistic attitude toward her is bordering on creepy and controlling.  He obviously doesn't trust her with other men AT ALL and I don't know if she is fully appreciating how insulting that is of her.  If he doesn't trust her that much or respect her enough not to treat her like a child, well, I don't know whether he should really be involved with her (or her with him).

Agree.  It really grates that he won't allow her to remain in contact with any former boyfriends.  Or even that he thinks he has the right or power to allow it or not.  And it grates that Virginia might put up with it.  She can still see those two guy friends of hers only because they presented themselves to Erik and he approved.  Screw that.

1 hour ago, Boo Boo said:

If Virginia isn't even sure if she wants kids, why are they setting her up with someone who wants them right away? 

Also, I know that even great people can have trouble finding someone to marry, but surely a successful 34-year-old man who wants to have kids, and soon, would be a pretty hot commodity in the eyes of a lot of women who want to have kids soon, and especially those who would prefer not to have to deal with step-kids.

But even if for some reason he couldn't find anyone, matching him with a mid-20s party girl who's on the fence about children and has different political/social views seems like a bad idea. 

19 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Jake has this constant smirk on his face.  Some people have said Haley needs to lighten up, but so does he, even if they are just roommates.

I've never liked Jake's looks, but at one point in this episode I was thinking, "Hmm...he's not that bad."  But then when he got into bed, he got this look that he always has when he's in bed, and I find it extremely unattractive.  I don't know if something happens to his face when he's propped on pillows or what, but yuck.

1 hour ago, gonecrackers said:

Considering that, it's probably why Jake was miffed Haley was not clear she was staying over with Paige. His "waiting up" for her might have meant him hanging around the apartment thinking she'd be back to talk & then she ditched him again.

But it turned out she had indeed told him she might do that--she didn't even remember herself until she went back through some texts or something. 

Also, on Unfiltered, Haley said that the text he sent her while she was at Paige's, which he portrayed as telling her he wanted to talk that evening, was a song from the 80s, with just "here's this" or something like that.  (That prompted her "I'm not a mindreader" comment.)  So apparently she told him she might stay, and maybe she didn't let him know when she'd decided she definitely would?  I would normally consider that no bueno, but if I were Haley and visiting my friend and Jake texted me a cryptic text of a song from the 80s, I'd be disinclined to make an effort to be accommodating.

• Useful 1
  • Love 5

Paige, you fucking twit, quit bringing God into your clusterfuck of a relationsham with Chris.  This has zero to do with God.  When Chris' own friend, who is a pastor, is telling you to run, you damn well should listen, girl.  

As it stands, I don't give a rat's ass what happens with Paige.  She'll get what she deserves.  Chris has already said he's still in love with his baby mama, he bought Mercedes a brand new Mercedes and he said to Dr. Viv, in front of Paige, that he doesn't know what he wants.  While Paige sat there with that dopey smile on her face and then suggested Bible study.  No, girl.   You both need an exorcism.

I feel for Ryan.  I think he genuinely likes Clara but she's so over the top and pushy with sex, I think it's turned him off.  Add to that that Clara has never had an emotional bond with a partner -- yikes.  That's like Chris.  And she didn't exactly help matters last week by talking about his "motivational speech."  She needs to lay off the sex talk and maybe plan something special for him that he enjoys doing, like the donut dinner he planned for her, or going to craft.  Has she done anything for him?  

I'm not sure about Vinnie.  He does seem to fly off the handle and act immature.  Who cares if you look "stupid" while learning to dance?  I found their blindfolded Q&A with the food cringeworthy.  I hope Vinnie grows up. Brianna certainly deserves better.

While I do know couples who are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, if Virginia has said flat out that she cannot understand that nor tolerate it, she and Eric are toast.  I think some of that speaks to her general immaturity.  Both partners have to respect the other's opinions and maybe just agree not to discuss certain things or let it turn into an argument.  I don't like that Eric thinks that Virginia should not be friends (Facebook or whatever) with an ex-boyfriend and/or like an ex's picture on Facebook.  That's just ridiculous.  Is that how his ex left, via a Facebook hookup?   He did mention every single previous relationship ended in him being cheated on -- that has to do something to you.  

I am happy to see that we didn't see Virginia guzzling down an entire bottle of whatever liquor happened to be around.  That's a first.

I love Eric's dog, Tex.  I had a Boston until he died last year - best dog ever.  

I think it's clear to everybody, including Jake, that Haley has not liked him from moment one.  Her worst mistake, IMO, was sleeping with him in Vegas.  That's something Chris would do -- and did.  Not attracted to Paige but had sex with her anyhow.  Haley isn't attracted to Jake but slept with him anyhow.  Sending some major mixed signals, both of them.  And she's compounding the problem by not being honest with Jake or the "experts."  She shouldn't tell Dr. Viv that she'll do the kiss good morning and good night and then refuse to do it when it's just her and Jake.  She also can't possibly get to know him when she's gone all the time.  That's hardly "doing all the work."  Dr. Viv read her application aloud and it sounds like Haley is a classic saboteur.  She ruins a potentially good thing (probably out of fear) and then promises herself she won't do it next time.  Next time rolls around and what do you know?  I do remember her saying that she had not been in a relationship for 7 years (meaning since she was 21) and her previous relationship lasted five.  So started at 16, ended at 21 when he got someone else pregnant.  Haley needs therapy because that clearly did a number on her. 

While I think Brianna and Vincent have a chance, I'm not sure anyone should stay together.  Clara and Ryan might have a chance if she can calm down but she also needs help with forming deep emotional bonds with someone.  Jake and Haley should just end it -- he deserves better.  Eric is too controlling for drunk wild-spirit Virginia, who also probably needs counseling for her family history.  Chris and Paige aren't worth watching, much less commenting on anymore.  

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, StatisticalOutlier said:

I've never liked Jake's looks, but at one point in this episode I was thinking, "Hmm...he's not that bad."  But then when he got into bed, he got this look that he always has when he's in bed, and I find it extremely unattractive.  I don't know if something happens to his face when he's propped on pillows or what, but yuck.

Yuck (dry heave retching sounds) indeed.

I swear when Clara and Ryan finally have sex I’m going to have a cigarette. 

Assuming they ever actually do, I am too. And I don't smoke.

Getting in bed with a man nice n cozy and warm could lead to things he can’t help.  No bed.  Too tempting for him.  They can’t help it.

Bullshit, and insulting to men, to boot. Men can contain themselves. They don't always choose to (nor do all women) but the defense that they "just can't control themselves" was debunked many years ago.

How do we know Jake had past injustices.  Did he say something?

Jake said at one point that he has been used by other women in the past, who dated him to make a current or recent ex-boyfriend jealous.

• Love 5
11 hours ago, JAndy said:

I think it closed in March 2020

My husband and I are different politically. We just don’t talk about it. He has definitely grown more and changed some of his views on the social issues after being exposed to more in life. So maybe that can happen for them? 

At the moment I would say no. The division between the two sides is toxic these days. My view points are nearly identical to democrats of the late 1990, early 2000 yet I'm considered far right. In my extended family we've all agreed (more or less) to avoid politics and religion. They are avoiding any serious topics because they know it will cause serious tension. He's already dropped several ultimatums. Every time he does that it freaks her out because that's her biggest fear. Watch the next four weeks if he starts pulling away it means he sees too many negatives to a long term relationship. Compared to all the other couples I think they are like rabbits every night.

• Love 3
25 minutes ago, psychoticstate said:

While I do know couples who are on opposite ends of the political spectrum, if Virginia has said flat out that she cannot understand that nor tolerate it, she and Eric are toast.  I think some of that speaks to her general immaturity.  Both partners have to respect the other's opinions and maybe just agree not to discuss certain things or let it turn into an argument. 

With the caveat that we don't know if Erik actually thinks this and I'm just using it as an example: if Erik thinks gay people should not be allowed to marry, that's not an opinion Virginia should respect. Virginia's sister is gay. If he doesn't think people in Virginia's life deserve the same rights everyone else has, there's no workaround. You can only avoid discussing politics if the issues don't affect you directly (which is why that's impossible for me, as a Black woman, and I can't think of any POCs or queer people that I know personally who don't talk politics with the people they choose to have in their lives), and at least where Virginia is concerned, LGBTQ issues do affect her because of her sister. 

Put another way, if I'm the sister Virginia has mentioned and Virginia were and stayed married to someone who didn't think gay people should be allowed to marry, I would take it as a betrayal and it would cause a rift.

I don't think Virginia has said that she won't respect Erik's beliefs. It clearly gives her pause because she's brought it up several times now, but she hasn't said it's a dealbreaker. However, Erik did say, verbatim "I know what I believe, and that's it," and harped on being in the military and coming from a military family as a reason for his beliefs, and said he wasn't into social issues. He came off as the inflexible one in that exchange, not Virginia. In general, he comes off as inflexible - have kids in the next year or I'm out, don't like any of your male friends' pictures on IG (!), text me every hour. I think he's pretty controlling.

... I don't like most of the people on this season. I think Brianna and Ryan are the only ones who haven't gotten on my nerves. I like Brianna and Vincent together but Vincent has gotten on my nerves with his pouting when he feels insecure about something.

Edited by Empress1
  • Love 14
1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

Yep - kissing has always felt waaay more intimate to me than intercourse. YMMV. 

Reminds me of Julia Roberts in Pretty Woman - "No Kissing"...........

1 hour ago, NoWhammies said:

Well, we know Ryan is pretty religious, and believe it or not, this is very common in Christian circles. My friends and I would jokingly call it "Christian Sex" - basically everything *except* intercourse. Purity by a technicality y'all! Maybe that's why he's holding back - he's not going to commit until they actually commit, i.e. Decision Day......

I think he's rightfully holding back if he isn't sure they are going to stay together in 5 weeks. Sex means more to him than her obviously. He really needs to explain better to her why he feels that way.

I actually like both of these two and in many ways they are my favorite couple this season (that's not saying much). I really hope they fall in love with each other and Clara can feel the difference between "making love" and just having sex.......

• Love 6
21 minutes ago, Elizzikra said:

Jake said at one point that he has been used by other women in the past, who dated him to make a current or recent ex-boyfriend jealous.

He also said he'd unknowingly been the "other man" before.

Just now, Ilovepie said:

Well, we know Ryan is pretty religious, and believe it or not, this is very common in Christian circles. My friends and I would jokingly call it "Christian Sex" - basically everything *except* intercourse. Purity by a technicality y'all!

This was the first thing I thought when Clara said they'd been doing everything but intercourse.

• Love 3
18 hours ago, Soup333 said:

Is this the worst season? I skipped the Mia/Tristan season and my previous worst was S2 but this is trash. 

Every season is deemed the worst season at some point, somehow.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, DrewPaul2010 said:

At the moment I would say no. The division between the two sides is toxic these days. My view points are nearly identical to democrats of the late 1990, early 2000 yet I'm considered far right. In my extended family we've all agreed (more or less) to avoid politics and religion. They are avoiding any serious topics because they know it will cause serious tension. He's already dropped several ultimatums. Every time he does that it freaks her out because that's her biggest fear. Watch the next four weeks if he starts pulling away it means he sees too many negatives to a long term relationship. Compared to all the other couples I think they are like rabbits every night.

I would think it would depend on what her believes and his beliefs actually are. Maybe he doesn’t care if LGBTQ people get married but still votes red for other reasons because he’s not as passionate about that issue. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Crashcourse said:
  1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Yea, Clara needs to stop all the “other stuff” and go face fuck a bag of donuts.

Why am I adding a bag of powdered doughnuts to my InstaCart?

To prepare for the show that SidePart and Rainbow Taster do Missionary.....then I can faceplant into my bag of Hostess powdered mini donuts....

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Does anyone else feel like a total sucker for watching this season?

Yo!  Chris has made my skin crawl since moment one - 3-4 thousand dollars a month for takeout?  New Benz for Chicago?  Not likely:  https://screenrant.com/married-first-sight-chris-williams-ii-evicted-business/  You know what I'm saying?  Cannot stand to watch the two of them anymore - sacrilege and blasphemy, you two.

Jake has had a sour attitude from the start; that in itself is really unappealing.  I can't totally blame Haley - I could never kiss a guy I wasn't attracted to.  It didn't have to be immediate attraction, but it had to get there, and if I could kiss him, well...happy endings. 

• Love 7
(edited)
3 hours ago, Silver Bells said:

What’s a BOB and where do I get one incognito.  Could I send the husband to buy it, haha.

Battery Operated Boyfriend...

Buy online for privacy or your local Naughty Shop.

Pocket Rockets has a good reputation for their small but mighty motors.....so I've heard......

Tip: take out the batteries out of your PR when you pack it in a suitcase so it doesn't accidentally turn on while in flight 

Walmart sells vibrators under Sexual Wellness, try cordless models.

Edited by humbleopinion
35 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Battery Operated Boyfriend...

Buy online for privacy or your local Naughty Shop.

Pocket Rockets has a good reputation for their small but mighty motors.....so I've heard......

Tip: take out the batteries out of your PR when you pack it in a suitcase so it doesn't accidentally turn on while in flight 

Walmart sells vibrators under Sexual Wellness, try cordless models.

Thanks.  I’ll tell the hubs to pick one up when he buys my vag cream, lol.

(edited)
30 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Thanks.  I’ll tell the hubs to pick one up when he buys my vag cream, lol.

Tell him to get some maxi pads and tampons while he's out shopping those aisles anyway.....give him Tampax coupons to use....that'll just about use up all his dignity...

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, humbleopinion said:

Tell him to get some maxi pads and tampons while he's out shopping those aisles anyway.....

Somehow, I find this thread more informative than the show.  I am learning sooo much.

3 hours ago, NoWhammies said:

I’m old enough to remember when oral sex was sex.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3

First if all, there is no way that Chris BOUGHT a new Mercedes for Mercedes. Maybe leased one (through Vinnie?) and is letting her drive it to show what an amazing provider he is. If there is an actual baby, he will find that he needs a lot of money for other things and will trade it in, hopefully, before it is repossessed. I just want him to go away and show up for the Reunion and see how Kevin Frazier handles him.

• Love 8
(edited)
57 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m old enough to remember when oral sex was sex.

The fast kids were giving/receiving  oral in middle school...I heard them talking about they may have herpes in their mouth and throat...you learn about life listening on the PE bleachers....

Edited by humbleopinion
22 hours ago, Airy2021 said:

What’s wrong with Virginia wanting kids at 30? Isn’t she 26? That seems logical since they just met and need a couple years to get ready for that. She DOES need to decide whether she wants them or not though. Eric needs to get over the possibility of becoming a dad close to 40. There’s nothing wrong with that. Although, how his skinny arms will hold babies and toddlers up is beyond me. Yet another important topic for the matchmakers to not focus in on when matching couples. 

Spaghetti arms 😂

• LOL 1
4 hours ago, humbleopinion said:

Clara surely has a Big Bag O'Sex tricks she can pull from...betcha SidePart has never had all portal access.....no hole off limits

A knobslob is how she introduced herself to Ry on the wedding night....

Like, verbally, as in, "Hi! I'm Clara, and I'm a...."?

Or as in, physically showed him?

I don't recall this in either case!

Edited by LennieBriscoe
  • Love 1
10 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Like, verbally, as in, "Hi! I'm Clara, and I'm a...."?

Or as in, physically showed him?

I don't recall this in either case!

Clarabelle didn’t say but I would be shocked if she didn’t as a “Getting to know you” tactic...blaming it on the reception champagne...

23 hours ago, Suzy Rhapsody said:

I have known men like Ryan, as I’m sure many of us have.  This is 100% about power and control, plain and simple. 

He's not ready to have sex with someone who's never had an intimate connection in having sex and you call him a control freak?Please explain your viewpoint because I'm really confused. I've never had a man dominate me with power and control by not having sex with me.

23 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

I am thinking about Clara, she obviously needs a man to validate her sexuality and if she and Ryan were dating she would expect second or third date nookie and if it didn't happen she would not see him anymore.  She might have a really bad self image and thinks sex equates love.

Ryan says he needs trust to have sex with her, geeze they are married what does he not trust about her?

Ryan seems like he does not know about sex and Clara is so heavy handed maybe he thinks he could not satisfy this worldly woman he married. He just might be intimidated.

Clara does not know the difference between romance and sex, I think Ryan needs romance.

Ryan is not trusting her because she says she falls in love with everybody. A lot of people would feel like well then do you actually love me or or am I just another person you're having sex with? Especially since she seems to describe her history of not connecting sex and love and Ryan's not so sure About love. I think he has a lot to not trust her about since he wants a relationship and marriage where sex is more than just animalistic getting off. He actually believes it that intercourse should be special. I'm sure it's from his Christian upbringing.  Remember they haven't even known each even other six weeks.

20 hours ago, Yeah No said:

Plus it really bugs me how Eric treats Virginia like he's her father or something.  His paternalistic attitude toward her is bordering on creepy and controlling.  He obviously doesn't trust her with other men AT ALL and I don't know if she is fully appreciating how insulting that is of her.  If he doesn't trust her that much or respect her enough not to treat her like a child, well, I don't know whether he should really be involved with her (or her with him).

Virginia is a blackout drunk.  Why would you feel comfortable with her judgement about where and whom or when she would fall out.  She could be raped and she wouldn't even remember due to a blackout.  I'd be anxious too.  

• Love 7