Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Third Week's a Charm

• Start Topic

Three weeks after being married at first sight, some couples struggle to start over while others face challenges that seem insurmountable; a relationship counselor is in town to offer help and hope.

Edited by humbleopinion
  • Love 1
7 minutes ago, Retired at last said:

I think from something I saw in the previews, that it is Viv. I remember Clara talking about how she hasn't gotten anything from Ryan, and I think she was talking with Viv, which makes sense. Although, Clara shares that info with everyone!

The poor FedEx guy gets an update with every package he delivers to Clara that she still hasn't been boned by her hubby.

• LOL 16
  • Love 2

They really should air this season during Christmas... It's the Island of Misfit Toys. A train with square wheels, the rejected doll, the bird that swims, etc. etc. 

"The residents of the Island of Misfit Toys are a group of characters from the Rankin/Bass television special Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer. They are sentient toys who all have some strange quirk about them. Because of said quirks, these toys feel that there is no human child who could possibly want to play with them." 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Jake should get a divorce and ask Haley’s girlfriend Caroline with the long nose, for a date providing she’s single.  Jakes 80’s house and neon isn’t why she doesn’t like him.  Am I going to throw away all my husbands baseball cards from the 70’s?  Am I going to throw away all his favorite t- shirts that are frayed a little?  NO.  Is he gonna throw my Barbie dolls out because they are old?  All excuses.  They are not reasons to not like him.  She didn’t like him from minute one.  Cut the shit.  She’s going for drinks with the girlfriend for seven years to bars I assume.  She didn’t meet anyone she liked in seven years?  She belongs single with her drinks and dog.  Pretty soon she won’t have anymore single girlfriends to have drinks with at this rate.  She wanted an apology because he had her number and told her the truth?  She should have apologized to him for leaving him all week to see the girls.  Who does she think she is?

Paige is book smart and that’s all.

Edited by Silver Bells
  • Love 22

I thought Haley said she'd been in a relationship for five years and it ended when he got someone else pregnant.  So unless she was dating him when she was 16, the relationship ended when she was 21, and she hasn't been in a relationship since then--I don't understand the timeline. 

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

Let’s see what Vinnie will get butt hurt about this week. And are they really not going to talk about the failed dance lesson? 
edited: never mind, they are addressing it. Good. This is the only couple I’m rooting for. 

Edited by Straycat80
  • Love 7

Did anyone watch Unfiltered? Seems like Haley is so not into Jacob at all. Like I could feel the disdain through my television. 

8 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Anyone catch unfiltered? Who was on?

Paige waiting for her meeting to see what her future with Chris will look like like and I’m thinking it’s not going to look like anything!

Pastor Cal, Erik & Haley. I felt like it was obvious which couple is still together and which isn’t from it 

• Love 7

Clara, somebody might want you if you'd just shut the fuck up for five minutes.   Just breathe....

2 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

These questions are so cringe worthy. Clara wants to get laid so bad, Ryan is stupid if he can’t see this. 

Oh, he sees it.  He just isn't into having sex with her, at least not right now.

• Useful 1
  • Love 15

I swear the segments are getting shorter and they’re putting in more commercials. 

3 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I don't care for Haley's lacquer lipstick.

I didn’t care for Clara’s either. It accentuates her pout which is getting longer due to her sadness of not having sex. I’m starting to wonder if Ryan is a virgin. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

I swear the segments are getting shorter and they’re putting in more commercials. 

I didn’t care for Clara’s either. It accentuates her pout which is getting longer due to her sadness of not having sex. I’m starting to wonder if Ryan is a virgin. 

I meant Clara!

• Love 2
Just now, humbleopinion said:

Want a shamrock cookie?

Made enough for all ten of us.....

How thoughtful of you. Yes please. I’d love one. I have ice cream. 
Watching this show is going to make me fat. I’m surrounded by all this unhappiness. I wonder if this season is a dud and nobody is going to stay married. Well maybe the engineer and car man. Not a good sign when I start forgetting their names. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4

Whenever Chris is on the screen I have to actively work at NOT throwing my drink or other items near me into the screen. He is infuriating and Paige is absolutely brain dead for continuing this farce of a relationship and giving him ANY attention whatsoever. 

• Love 20

Is Bible study a euphemism for booty call? He won’t play cards but everything else is on the table. 
Ryan is so clinical about everything and Clara is too full on about everything.

Gosh, Erik makes Hailey’s skin crawl and she can’t even hide it. Honestly, those two just need to call it quits and they know it. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
36 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

That sounds good. Think I’ll join you. 

6 minutes ago, humbleopinion said:

Want a shamrock cookie?

Made enough for all ten of us.....

Yum! I have a chocolate cake with green frosting made by my mom. 

• Love 5

I think my cookies think I’m going to become an alcoholic watching this show. Every time that I’m on here I get ads about treatment centers. I watch this sober 95% of the time. It’s VirGinias drinking I keep talking about. 😂

• LOL 8
3 minutes ago, Mindthinkr said:

How thoughtful of you. Yes please. I’d love one. I have ice cream. 

Help yourself, have 2 cookies and pass the rest down...

The season is now in the doldrums....we drift around for the next 5 episodes....doing nothing...

• LOL 6

38 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

I almost admire Chris for taking advantage of this deliberately foolish woman. 

I’m watching late and I agree. Chris and Paige are such a waste of time. 

• Love 8

Haley’a face says, “Jake has cooties and I do not want to kiss him good morning.”  We’re really trying to fit a square peg into a round hole here.  Or, to make it relatable for 80s Jake, “Gag me with a spoon.”  Either way, she ain’t kissing him.  

Edited by Suzy Rhapsody
  • LOL 14
  • Love 1
On 3/14/2021 at 6:32 PM, humbleopinion said:

Three weeks after being married at first sight, some couples struggle to start over while others face challenges that seem insurmountable; a relationship counselor is in town to offer help and hope.

Oh goody.  She’s going to fix everything up, haha.

• LOL 4