Type keyword(s) to search

S12.E10: Third Week's a Charm

• Start Topic

My opinion ofJake and Hayley is that Hayley knows if she and Jake have sex he will be harder to get rid of than a stray cat you feed once.  In his head he has defeatest like conversations with Hayley of things that have not happen, sabotaging any situation then putting that on Hayley, Hayley knows this and knows when she breaks things off with him he will make her out to be the bad guy. 

Jake puts Hayley/other women on the defense at every turn, Jake carries the sting of failed relationships because he cannot let things unfold naturally, he has to control the narrative so he looks like the victim, the good guy that women screw over, leave, rinse and repeat.  

Jake is Eyeore to Hayley's Kanga.

• Useful 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11
(edited)

Haley needs to catch a canker sore on her lip....to avoid having to french Grandpa Jake...

His smirk is off putting....but that’s just the start of what repels Haley....

Edited by humbleopinion
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Straycat80 said:

I think both Paige and Haley have been talked into just riding out the farce by production until D Day.

Sadly I think that you are correct. They signed contracts and now they have to fulfill their part for the paycheck. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My opinion ofJake and Hayley is that Hayley knows if she and Jake have sex he will be harder to get rid of than a stray cat you feed once.  In his head he has defeatest like conversations with Hayley of things that have not happen, sabotaging any situation then putting that on Hayley, Hayley knows this and knows when she breaks things off with him he will make her out to be the bad guy. 

Jake puts Hayley/other women on the defense at every turn, Jake carries the sting of failed relationships because he cannot let things unfold naturally, he has to control the narrative so he looks like the victim, the good guy that women screw over, leave, rinse and repeat.  

Jake is Eyeore to Hayley's Kanga.

Yes to everything here.

• Love 4
3 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

I think both Paige and Haley have been talked into just riding out the farce by production until D Day.

They could do that & be honest (Heather did).

AFAIC Paige is hired. I don't care about her anymore.

Haley doesn't want to be the bad guy, but she's making it worse this way.

• Love 10

Haley has been doing all the work?  How could that be?  She’s gone half the time with the girlfriends.  She was busted with Dr.Viviana, so she had to cry.  If you don’t need the money,leave now.  It’s pathetic watching her.  She is in pain just sitting there with Jake, and it’s very obvious.  He should have told the doctor what she did all along.  That was very important.  She is not trying at all. He’s gentleman enough not to blow the whistle on her.  That was a wasted visit.  She wasn’t honest.

• LOL 1
  • Love 21
On 3/14/2021 at 6:32 PM, humbleopinion said:

Three weeks after being married at first sight, some couples struggle to start over while others face challenges that seem insurmountable; a relationship counselor is in town to offer help and hope.

Oh goody.  She’s going to fix everything up, haha.

• LOL 1

Three weeks after being married at first sight, some couples struggle to start over while others face challenges that seem insurmountable; a relationship counselor is in town to offer help and hope.

Oh goody.  She’s going to fix everything up, haha.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Airy2021 said:

1 minute ago, Airy2021 said:

These things should be taken into account before they match the couples. 

That will ruin their way of throwing all the names into a bowl and making couples out of the people they couldn’t match. 

• LOL 10

I can’t believe there’s 45 minutes left.  
I felt like Erik was dismissive of Virginia’s stance on social issues. Hopefully he’ll start to think about these things rather than not seeing them because they don’t affect him. I could see she was really hurt by that. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 8

I am thinking about Clara, she obviously needs a man to validate her sexuality and if she and Ryan were dating she would expect second or third date nookie and if it didn't happen she would not see him anymore.  She might have a really bad self image and thinks sex equates love.

Ryan says he needs trust to have sex with her, geeze they are married what does he not trust about her?

Ryan seems like he does not know about sex and Clara is so heavy handed maybe he thinks he could not satisfy this worldly woman he married. He just might be intimidated.

Clara does not know the difference between romance and sex, I think Ryan needs romance.

Edited by Baltimore Betty
  • Useful 5
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

So did Mindy. Breaking up & continuing to film is apparently allowed.

Erik & Virginia are dancing around their “different views about the country,” and I know we’re not supposed to talk politics on here, but I think it’s a really big deal to be on opposite sides politically in 2020 - I don’t date men who I’m not aligned with politically, and I definitely wouldn’t marry someone with opposing political beliefs. Even Virginia said she doesn’t know couples with opposing views that are together. Like, Erik saying he “doesn’t deal with social issues” is a complete turnoff. It’s also different for me, as a Black woman, because my life is a social issue. Erik is white, straight, cisgender, male, and isn’t poor, so he has the luxury of not having to pay attention to social issues. Virginia said her sister is gay, so I’d guess LGBTQ issues are important to her, and Erik has basically told her he doesn’t care about stuff that will affect her. I couldn’t be married to that.

Totally agree. I couldn’t either. Those issues and views help define us and having an opposing view in a relationship is just something that is going to cause stress and fracture the relationship in the long run. I don’t think I know any couples with differing religious or political views to be honest. Those things usually have to align for things to work out imho. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, Kiss my mutt said:

Anyone catch unfiltered? Who was on?

Paige waiting for her meeting to see what her future with Chris will look like like and I’m thinking it’s not going to look like anything!

Cal, Haley and the Pilot.  I changed the channel after five minutes.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Everytime Paige says anything about G-d wants this for her, etc...she is actually chewing the scenery up, she is an idiot.

Are they trying to come up with activities to bring them closer together?  He won't play cards?

He wants a bible study date because there has been no mention of G-d in their marriage, strange G-s is all I hear from Paige, does even listen to her?

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8
Just now, Baltimore Betty said:

He wants a bible study date because there has been no mention of G-d in their marriage, strange G-s is all I hear from Paige, does even listen to her?

Come on now - you already know Chris doesn’t listen to Paige. He’s on his phone half the time and tuned out the other half.

• LOL 3
  • Love 18
2 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

I thought Haley said she'd been in a relationship for five years and it ended when he got someone else pregnant.  So unless she was dating him when she was 16, the relationship ended when she was 21, and she hasn't been in a relationship since then--I don't understand the timeline. 

Probably got that wrong.  Single for 5 yrs maybe?  Don’t remember.

• Love 1

What’s wrong with Virginia wanting kids at 30? Isn’t she 26? That seems logical since they just met and need a couple years to get ready for that. She DOES need to decide whether she wants them or not though. Eric needs to get over the possibility of becoming a dad close to 40. There’s nothing wrong with that. Although, how his skinny arms will hold babies and toddlers up is beyond me. Yet another important topic for the matchmakers to not focus in on when matching couples. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 12
  • Love 11
1 hour ago, Straycat80 said:

These questions are so cringe worthy. Clara wants to get laid so bad, Ryan is stupid if he can’t see this. 

Does she have to advertise this?  This puts him on the spot.  Is she going to tell the world when it happens, and if it was good?  Blabber mouth.

• LOL 1
  • Love 11
5 minutes ago, LennieBriscoe said:

Ryan doesn't know if he wants a wife who views sex as simply an animal physical activity. 

The way Clara talks about sex in such a matter of fact manner, she sounds like a sex worker.  I think that's the turnoff for Ryan and he might be afraid to have intercourse with her. 

• Like 1
  • Useful 2
  • Love 14

Clara saying she’s never had an emotional bond with sex is sad to me. Junk food sex is good - I’ve had my share - but slow-cooked nourishing sex is fulfilling. I’d have a hard time with someone in a long-term relationship who viewed sex as basically any other bodily function. Not that sex has to be deep lovemaking every time, but never? When you’ve had relationships? She falls in love all the time, by her admission, but she’s never had feelings attached to sex?

• Like 1
  • Love 13
4 minutes ago, Silver Bells said:

Does she have to advertise this?  This puts him on the spot.  Is she going to tell the world when it happens, and if it was good?  Blabber mouth.

That’s a given on this show. Talking about when they have sex, like it’s in their contract or something, lol! Production, Dr. Vivi, and the rest of the experts will be constantly asking them if they had sex yet, how it was, etc...

• Love 2

Paige just used Isiah 55:7 to shade Chris. Of course he didn't catch what she was telling him. Chris you bought Mercedes a Benz with what money Chris? You really bought Mercedes,  a Mercedes Benz? Boi bye

Vincent and Brianna and possibly Virginia and Erik are this season's only hope. Everyone else needs to just go their separate ways.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

No wonder Paige is making faces. That’s an expensive car. Next he’s going to be telling her about the Diamond he bought her as a push present for bringing his King or Queen into the world. Nah, he plans to be with Baby Mama and drive that Benz. 

• Love 20
6 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

The way Clara talks about sex in such a matter of fact manner, she sounds like a sex worker.  I think that's the turnoff for Ryan and he might be afraid to have intercourse with her.