Type keyword(s) to search

The Merrifields: Dannielle, Garrick and Roberta, "the Brazilian bombshell"

• Start Topic

Attention:  This message is for Qbert only.  The rest of you know the drill (yes, Dannnielle, that means you must not read this, OK, honey?)

Spoiler

Amada filha, é Deus falando com você sobre seu comportamento em relação a Dannnnielle. Você fala de maneira gentil e amorosa e é livre com tapinhas e abraços amorosos, mas seu comportamento é rancoroso e cruel. Saiba, meu filho, que eu (Deus) estou observando você e Garlic, e a menos que você mude seus caminhos, você está indo em direção a uma estrada através do inferno da qual mesmo Jamie Davis não pode salvá-lo. Arrependa-se agora, antes que seja tarde demais.

End of transmission.  Lights up.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 1

Roberta’s main goal is to live in the U.S.  Garrick, and this show, is a means to that end.  Also, I’m not convinced she needs that translating gizmo as much as Danielle and Garrick thinks she does.  I think Roberta is sly as a fox.  

• Love 17
3 hours ago, Canadian Girl said:

Young Dannielle and Ick, posted on Reddit.

Screenshot_20210427_220141_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

Interesting.  It looks to me like he was dating above his pay grade.  Her low self-esteem is not a recent development, I see.  Maybe she was so socially awkward as a teen that he was the best she could do?  I am strangely reminded of Peggy Sue Got Married--maybe Garlic is a master cocksman?

• LOL 4
  • Love 3
9 hours ago, Mothra said:

Interesting.  It looks to me like he was dating above his pay grade.  Her low self-esteem is not a recent development, I see.  Maybe she was so socially awkward as a teen that he was the best she could do?  I am strangely reminded of Peggy Sue Got Married--maybe Garlic is a master cocksman?

I think we established from the speed of his initial encounter with Roberta that Garrick is a two pump chump. 

giphy.gif

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
13 hours ago, Canadian Girl said:

Young Dannielle and Ick, posted on Reddit.

Screenshot_20210427_220141_com.reddit.frontpage.jpg

Wow. Out of the two of them, I definitely wouldn’t guess that HE would be the one ending up with multiple sexual partners in the future. He was even dorkier looking than he is now. 

• Love 8
1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I think we established from the speed of his initial encounter with Roberta that Garrick is a two pump chump. 

giphy.gif

From God (Me) to Princesspurrsalot, again through My beloved Mothra.  All others, please move along.

Spoiler

Dear daughter:  Judge not, lest thou also be judged. 

Hugs and kisses

God (Me)

All done.

19 hours ago, Mothra said:

Hide contents

. . . e a menos que você mude seus caminhos, você está indo em direção a uma estrada através do inferno da qual mesmo Jamie Davis não pode salvá-lo.

Mothra, ompruebe la parte citada de su spoiler.

Te quiero.

Edited by AZChristian
Added thought.
  • Love 1

To: Garlic

Re:  I (God) tryeth again

For Garlic's eyes only.  I (God) meaneth it.

Spoiler

Beloved Garlic,

I (God) have tried more than once to set thy (Garlic's) feet on the Path to Righteousness but am beginning to think My (God's) seeds of wisdom do falleth on sterile ground (thy [Garlic's] brain).

Let Me (God) try again.  I knowest thou hath not an inkling of what the Bible tryeth to teacheth thee (Garlic).  Thou doth edge mighty close to Blasphemy by thy misuse and self-serving misreading of these scriptures.  I (God) will talk to thee about a basic story that even thou may be aware of.

Long story short, Adam (the "first man"--how that doth make the Heavenly Host giggle) misbehaved willfully.  Looketh thou at Adam's reaction to his own misbehavior:  he was ashamed.  Of course, he tried to shift the blame--even as thou doest--onto a woman (there being no Jews handy at that time) but I (God) was having none of it.

Thou, Garlic, art misbehaving, and thou knowest it.  Thou tryest to blame Me (God) for My (God's) sake!  I (God) didst not tell thee to carry on like a frat boy at summer break!  But somehow, in the deep recesses of thy soul (such as it is), thou dost, like Adam, feel ashamed of what thou hast done.  Like Adam, instead of stopping thy misbehavior and apologizing to all concerned (especially Me [God]) thou lookest around for someone to shift the blame onto.  Besides Me (God) and Abraham, that is.  Abraham, for crying out loud--a nice old man who never did you any harm!

Thou hast instructed thy own wife, Dannnnnielle, that she is the guilty one who must feel shame and change her behavior because (since thou claimest--falsely) that thou art but doing My (God's) will, and if she doth not like it then she goeth against My (God's) will and must repent and pray for Divine Assistance (My [God's] help) to deliver *her* from the "sin" of jealousy, which doth constitute the only fly in thy ointment, thy own fly being dismissed long ago to provide for easier access.

If I (God) were not Eternal and Unchanging, you canst well imagine My (God's) wrath at this Cheap Trick.  Look thou at what I (God) did to Adam (and Eve, though I [God] may have over-reacted there).  Thou hast compounded thy misbehavior thousandfold, beloved Garlic, and will face consequences, in this life or the next (assuming thou believest in the next; as I (God) hath told thee, all religions have some of It right).

Go forth, Garlic, and (to quote Somebody), sin no more.

Over and out.  And thanks, Mothra.  There wilt be something a little extra in thy pay envelope this time.  Buy thyself something nice.

• Love 3

@candall said on another section...

I'll be back later to complain about Dannnielle holding Roberta fully responsible for the sexual interlude with Asshole.  I'm sure he popped those horse teeth and gave her that high-pitched maniacal giggle and rolled over on top of her. 

I'd bet folding money it wasn't her idea to have their first sexual encounter be a two-minute quickie while "sister" went next door to pick up her pj's and toothbrush.

Oh.  Okay, I said it already.

And I just wanted to 100% co-sign.  Definitely not Roberta's idea, and DAMN Dannielle, do you think that everything Ick does is because of you, and therefore Roberta also controls him, absolving him of all responsibility?  

Maybe I should take that back.  I bet Dannielle does think that Ick came to all of this because of something lacking in her.  I've said it before, everyone else on this show is on a spectrum that goes from "roll-my-eyes" to "total hate", but Dannielle kind of breaks my heart.  

• Love 22
18 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I just get all squeed out when Garrick starts crying whenever he thinks of not being with Roberta for a while.  What the bloody hell??

Can you imagine being Dannnielle and having to witness that on a daily basis? I continue to contend that Garrick gave Dannnielle an ultimatum: I want to have sex with another woman and you have two choices, go along with it or pack your knives and go.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 13

Can you imagine being Dannnielle and having to witness that on a daily basis? I continue to contend that Garrick gave Dannnielle an ultimatum: I want to have sex with another woman and you have two choices, go along with it or pack your knives and go.

What I don't get is that Danielle really seems to have a supportive family that would help her if she left Garrick. And her sons are old enough to witness what Garrick is doing. I don't understand why Danielle puts up with this, except that she has horribly low self esteem. How many times does he need to completely humiliate her before she's had enough? The divorce would have done it for me. 

• Like 1
  • Love 17

Truthfully, if I were starving and freezing to death and Garrick’s house was warm, full of food, and the last house for 100 miles I would decline his invite   That is how repugnant he is. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 15
(edited)
3 hours ago, Juliegirlj said:

If Roberta wants to marry Ick and move to the US so badly, why didn’t she use the interim to learn English? And why doesn’t Ick learn Spanish? 

Because Roberta speaks Portuguese?

But LOL at him trying either way. He's the kind of person who goes to other countries and gets upset when the locals don't speak English. It's not easy to just suddenly learn another language. It takes years of training, daily, to become even conversational. Roberta may not have the resources or access to classes. And she has picked up some English, which we saw in Mexico. Garrick could only sputter out the occasional "....linda?" when he saw a beach. I'm not even sure "linda" is a word in Portuguese, but a lot of Americans hear Portuguese and inexplicably start sputtering out what little Spanish vocab they remember.

Edited by monagatuna
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7

Ick is obviously interested in having affection and sex with Bert... but he also shows that he does not know the first thing about polygamy nor the way to actually pull his scheme off correctly.

That's all it is for him. A way to have sex with whoever is willing (desperate green-card hoes) and a maid willing to take the crumbs he decides to hand out, who just happened to be his wife for 13 years. He doesn't know the meaning of having a wife, nor does he deserve  one. He needs to meet Lorena Bobbitt.

• LOL 1
  • Love 12
On 5/29/2021 at 12:02 AM, rolliby said:

Ick is obviously interested in having affection and sex with Bert... but he also shows that he does not know the first thing about polygamy nor the way to actually pull his scheme off correctly.

That's all it is for him. A way to have sex with whoever is willing (desperate green-card hoes) and a maid willing to take the crumbs he decides to hand out, who just happened to be his wife for 13 years. He doesn't know the meaning of having a wife, nor does he deserve  one. He needs to meet Lorena Bobbitt.

He also thinks he can treat Dannnielle however poorly he chooses and that it's up to God to deliver her from her feelings. He takes zero responsibility for anything. 

• Like 1
  • Love 12

Bert said the last time they were in Mexico as she rubbed Creepo's leg that if Dannielle was not completely comfortable with her joining them she could not go through with it.  I would love to see her and Creepo's reaction if Dannielle declared she cannot go through with the whole charade.  Also, what are Bert's reasons for wanting a polygamist life?  Don't think we ever heard.  

• Like 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, LucyEth said:

Bert said the last time they were in Mexico as she rubbed Creepo's leg that if Dannielle was not completely comfortable with her joining them she could not go through with it.  I would love to see her and Creepo's reaction if Dannielle declared she cannot go through with the whole charade.  Also, what are Bert's reasons for wanting a polygamist life?  Don't think we ever heard.  

I think in the first  scene with them she mentioned something about religion which made me roll my eyes and wonder if she had come across some literature or a tv show about fundy Mormons.  I do not have warm fuzzy feelings toward her.  I thought she was cruel to tell Dannnnieelle that she and GarICK were intimate the night they all slept in the same bed.  I feel the need for a long shower after watching this trio.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 11

I don’t understand the religion aspect. For a guy who claims to be SO religious, why is he engaging in premarital sex and even crazier, okay with conceiving a baby out of wedlock. He’s the type where his religion is only valid when it justifies he shitty behaviour. 

• Applause 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 18
(edited)
On 5/25/2021 at 11:46 AM, nightmeri said:

Truthfully, if I were starving and freezing to death and Garrick’s house was warm, full of food, and the last house for 100 miles I would decline his invite   That is how repugnant he is. 

Oh, I would SO accept his invite. Then once I was inside his cozy, warm home full of food, he would be so easy to manipulate  - soon he would sit freezing on the porch naked!  🤣

Edited by Cancun
  • LOL 5
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Cancun said:

Oh, I would SO accept his invite. Then once I was inside his cozy, warm home full of food, he would be so easy to manipulate  - soon he would sit freezing on the porch naked!  🤣

Me too, I'd refuse to share his bed, befriend Dannielle and the kids, and deprogram her until we owned the house and the business. Then I'd flit off into the sunset like some sort of Marriage Renormalizing Fairy.

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
(edited)
On 6/3/2021 at 2:22 PM, Semanire said:

I don’t understand the religion aspect. For a guy who claims to be SO religious, why is he engaging in premarital sex and even crazier, okay with conceiving a baby out of wedlock. He’s the type where his religion is only valid when it justifies he shitty behaviour. 

I don't get it either. Alls I can figure is he's the man- and what he says goes, biblically.  His parents have drawn the line and disowned him so they are out as a guiding hand- they can't check him............... And Dannielle's parents? Well, it's a deeply religious family. I found a link of a now defunct church the dad used to run. I think  Dannielle has been influenced by deeply patriarchal conservative Christian value and it is why she is so passive. Are links ok for that stuff?

Edited by Alonzo Mosely FBI
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Alonzo Mosely FBI said:

I don't get it either. Alls I can figure is he's the man- and what he says goes, biblically.  His parents have drawn the line and disowned him so they are out as a guiding hand- they can't check him............... And Dannielle's parents? Well, it's a deeply religious family. I found a link of a now defunct church the dad used to run. I think  Dannielle has been influenced by deeply patriarchal conservative Christian value and it is why she is so passive. Are links ok for that stuff?

Well, I was thinking that her parents didn't want to abandon her so they were walking on eggshells not to alienate Dannnnielle, but they seem a lot more okay with this than I would have been.   I would think they would pick up on the fact that despite what she says she isn't fully on board with this.  She is probably 99.44% on board, but I would be chipping away at the ,56% that wasn't sure.   I am curious about the defunct church so if you could PM me the link, I would be grateful.  TIA. 

• Love 3
(edited)

http://www.rayoflightliberia.com/donations.html

Dannielle's Dad's  former gig, it would seem and a mission page branched off from his church.  It's not 100% defunct but the mission doesn't seem to have been active in a while and he is no longer in charge and the link to the church ending in .org is a dead link.  Maybe just under new management so to speak. 

• Useful 2
  • Love 3
On 4/6/2021 at 11:02 AM, xwordfanatik said:

He gives me the willies.  What a smug and selfish asshole.  These men that cite religion as their reason for being horndogs are repulsive.

Well, the women signed up for it. Apparently unwilling to make their own damn living.

8 hours ago, Ucross said:

Well, the women signed up for it. Apparently unwilling to make their own damn living.

It's sickening!  Danniele believing Ick's bullshit is pathetic.  I hope she's wised up and dumped that mouth-breathing ugly POS.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Garrick waited until they had 2 kids and years of marriage before springing this on Danielle. It's not like he told her he was going to pull this shit before their wedding day. He waited until she was vulnerable, years into marriage and staying home with kids, before pulling this. Garrick is a manipulative prick. I just wish Danielle's family would take a harder stance with her about what's going on. I assume the divorce meant she already gave up any chance at alimony?

• Love 12
On 6/2/2021 at 5:03 PM, LucyEth said:

Bert wants out of Brazil. Period. I do not for one minute believe that she is religious, that she loves that repellent worm Garrick, or that she cares one iota for Danielle. She's just a better actress than Larissa. 

• Love 14
50 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Bert wants out of Brazil. Period. I do not for one minute believe that she is religious, that she loves that repellent worm Garrick, or that she cares one iota for Danielle. She's just a better actress than Larissa. 

I am betting that she doesn't want that asshole's baby, either.  Total bullshit.  

• Like 1
  • Love 10

2 HOURS AGO, PEPPER MOSTLY SAID:

I am betting that she doesn't want that asshole's baby, either.  Total bullshit.

If Roberta can get to the US and get pregnant, she's got Garrick by the balls. First, he will have sponsored her Visa, making him financially responsible for her for at least 10 years. Then she gets child support. If she gets pregnant but doesn't get to the US, she's in a much stickier situation, as it's difficult to get child support internationally unless you have a lot of money for lawyers.

• Useful 2
  • Love 2

So this was the end of season episode with no wrap-up.  No tell all.  And, we are still on only page two of comments.  I am thinking we are done here.  What do y'all think?  All of these couples failed to meet the mark, and I can't think they will find any more that seem more real and less pervy (except the one real guys - he wasn't pervy) for a next season.

• Love 5
47 minutes ago, Opine said:

So this was the end of season episode with no wrap-up.  No tell all.  And, we are still on only page two of comments.  I am thinking we are done here.  What do y'all think?  All of these couples failed to meet the mark, and I can't think they will find any more that seem more real and less pervy (except the one real guys - he wasn't pervy) for a next season.

I wonder if she ever got to the US.  I have no idea of the time line.   I have been wanting the Snowdens off the show ever since we first met them. I have already forgotten all the others except the Winders who need to go find a real fundy Mormon instead of pretending to import a Protestant from NC.

• Love 10
(edited)
On 6/10/2021 at 4:34 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

And Dannielle works for the family business which makes her economically dependent.  

Her Dad works for Garlick also. 

5 hours ago, Opine said:

I am hoping we see them on 90 Day Fiance! Garlick and Dannnnnielle are the best K1 visa shit show since Fraudin' Mohammed and the other Dannnnnielle from 90 DF.

The only other couple I would like updates on are the Winders- I kinda like them right now- and hope the darker haired wife gets to have a baby too.  

• Love 8
On 6/11/2021 at 12:47 PM, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I hope she doesn't want to have his baby.  He has two kids to take care of.  No need for him to add one and neglect the others. 

He'll neglect the others anyway, I have no doubt. They are a product of Danielle and therefore inferior to the hot Brazilian babies Roberta will have. 

• Like 1
  • Love 5
On 6/11/2021 at 2:32 PM, Opine said:

I wish TLC would make a show on polyamorous couples instead of polygamous! Open marriages! Bring it on! 

• Love 4
On 6/11/2021 at 2:24 PM, Twopper said:

I wonder if she ever got to the US.  I have no idea of the time line.   I have been wanting the Snowdens off the show ever since we first met them. I have already forgotten all the others except the Winders who need to go find a real fundy Mormon instead of pretending to import a Protestant from NC.

A couple of women ran into Ick and Danni at a bar last weekend and took pictures. No Bert. That doesn't mean she's not there, but at this point I think someone local would've spotted her at this point. 

Are we sure that Bert wants a baby or knows that she's meant to be having one? All we've heard her say is "hot" and "ooh la la."

• LOL 3
  • Love 3