Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E11: Shannon's Journey LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, DropTheSoap said:

It should be camo.

A camo mattress, preferably. She'd be invisibly thin.

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Why do all these ppl wear sketchers? I love Sketchers

I am sure that Sketchers marketing strategy does not include an arm of professionals working on customers 600+ pounds folks! 

Is all promotion good promotion?

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Men over 50 have numb noses.  They can’t tell when mask comes down.

My boss's mask slips down past down his nose all the time. And he wears the same old dirty disposable masks all the time.

What a dummy.  Had she kept off the 70 pounds plus lost this 40 as well that would have put her at a 110 pound loss and Dr Now might have approved her  and told her to lose 40 more before the surgery.

This is a depressing season.

Good night my peeps.  Farewell until next time, if there is a next time.   

I keep hoping the next time will have a surgery.   This is getting on my last nerve.

• Love 13
4 minutes ago, CrazyInAlabama said:

(I hope the guy that blurs out ass cracks in on duty tonight, or I might throw up).  

I read this just before I glanced up to see her blurred crack walking into the other room.

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, SunnyBeBe said:

I try not to look at obesity as a moral issue.  I’m no expert but from my reading, it really is a brain and behavioral thing.  Like addiction, resistant to change and prone to relapse.

I understand what you are saying and have always thought of it being an addiction problem.  My issue with her is she is just rude and whiny.  I wonder, you can have a dry drunk is there an equivalent for food addiction? Full disclosure my mother as an alcoholic I definitely see similar actions.

• Love 7

How long does it take to cook a fucking KEBAB? It was the middle of the day when she started and the dead of night and the things STILL weren't cooked.

We're probably going to be seeing a lot of "Where Are They Now?" episodes. I suspect the ones from this season were severely trimmed because of COVID.

Y'all stay safe! I look forward to chatting with you next week.

• Love 6