Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, WonTon said:

What do I need to do to get the surgery?!?!?!? LOSE WEIGHT!

Right? Not rocket science.

Just now, Suzywriter said:

Forsooth! His chest protrudeth with pride, and his foot steps with firmness upon the erstwhile turf!

And lo, he banishes all fear and trepidation to the flames! He now returns to the arms of his lady fair, with the gladsome news of his triumph!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

She would annoy the shit out of me...I don't need a motivational speaker for EVERY damn thing that I try to do, in her sing-songy voice.

I think I need food...my eating habit hasn't sustained me through this episode.

• Love 13

Where's Tag Team? 

"French vanilla, rocky road! Chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough! SCOOP! There it is! SCOOP! There it is!"

Edited by mmecorday
Fixing the wrong words. Thanks, Taz!
  • LOL 10
  • Love 6

My Lord. If another adult talked to me like that, I'd have to jump out of the car. Or push her out. I'd be good with that, too.

And these people are looking for crystals to help his agoraphobia? Spare me.

• LOL 4
  • Love 8

If Miss Cleo was still alive they'd be calling her every day. "I sense there's pizza, burritos and oooohhhh sweetheart even bacon nearby. You know, honey, that stuff no good for you. So, call me NOW, and not Dominos."

Edited by WonTon
  • LOL 6
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, mmecorday said:

"French vanilla, cookie dough! Chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough! SCOOP! There it is! SCOOP! There it is!"

I LOVE THAT COMMERCIAL!!!

Sprinkles!! 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I must say, though, throughout this pandemic time, I've been getting my groceries delivered. I went to the actual grocery store today. It was the first time in months. I was a little anxious, ngl. 

Me too. What’s helped me relax in stores now is wearing 2 masks at once.  It really helps.

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Love 3
Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I must say, though, throughout this pandemic time, I've been getting my groceries delivered. I went to the actual grocery store today. It was the first time in months. I was a little anxious, ngl. 

But did you take a scooter and drive it straight into a display?

• LOL 17
  • Love 1

I feel for him, I really do. I have social anxiety, so when I'm feeling overwhelmed and/or unsure I start to panic and lose it. MrTots speaks calmly, but I'd lose my cool quicker if he baby voiced me. That's just annoying. He knows if we go anywhere new, I'm already taking note of every exit route but also knows a quiet "You're okay. Hold my hand." Will help pull me back out of a panic attack. 

• Love 10
3 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

She would annoy the shit out of me...I don't need a motivational speaker for EVERY damn thing that I try to do, in her sing-songy voice.

Between the two of them, he is far more annoying.   I think her 'motivation' only comes out in response to his whining, while his whining spews out of him spontaneously and near constantly.

• Love 7
2 minutes ago, umgoblue said:

If she doesn't have a job already she should look into writing fortune cookies, or those motivational quotes people share on Facebook. 

Just now, OoogleEyes said:

I have not set foot in a regular grocery store for almost a year. I was saying to a friend the other day that I don't think I know how to be out of the house any more. It is weird. 

• Love 5
1 minute ago, OoogleEyes said:

I've found that if you don't go during the peak time, the grocery stores aren't as crowded as they were pre-pandemic.    I rarely see big groups either.  

• Love 5
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"French vanilla, cookie dough! Chocolate, peanut butter, cookie dough! SCOOP! There it is! SCOOP! There it is!"

I think the first "cookie dough" you have there is "rocky road"? 

Chakalaka chakalaka chakalaka chaka

SPRINKLES!!!

• Love 7