Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E10: Michael's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

6 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I just got my “Big Fat Check” today, 29 cents! I’m losing my shopping online touch 

I love teeny checks! So far  the smallest I have gotten was 11 cents from a closed credit card .

Has this dude done any dieting yet? 

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

This guy kinda reminds me of the South Park episode where they made fun of "High School Musical." He's like the dad that forced his son into musicals and everything the dad said and did was in highly dramatic singing mode.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, PaTatertots said:

Must we burn everything, sir? Can't we... tear the paper up and toss it? Take it to a rage room and smash it? What happens if a lightbulb goes out? Do we burn the house down?

Somehow, putting it through the shredder wouldn't have the same impact. YOU ARE BANISHED TO THE SHREDDER THEN PLACED IN THE RECYCLING BIN doesn't have the Dramatic Effect.

• LOL 4
  • Love 2

Ok, I am late tonight and I haven't done my homework (haven't caught up on the snark), so forgive me if you have already discussed this, but:  I used to think I hated the monotone readings, but this guy's weird attempt at a junior high school drama class level reading of the script is actually more annoying.  I prefer the OG, monotone readings, I guess.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 9
2 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

After 78 minutes of this pair, I could use some spirits right now.

I am regretting drinking 2 glasses of iced milk with my cupkakes.   I wish I had just had my usual wine to go with his whine.

And now I am so cold.

• LOL 2
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Burning Rubber said:

That surgical scar is like train tracks. It's massive. 

Not all abdominal surgeries can be done laparoscopically, and if you have to open up someone's belly, there's only a couple ways to do it.  Along the 'white line' (right in the middle) is the most common, I think, and the simplest... though IIRC it's slower to heal than some of the alternatives. 

• Love 3
Just now, WonTon said:

This guy kinda reminds me of the South Park episode where they made fun of "High School Musical." He's like the dad that forced his son into musicals and everything the dad said and did was in highly dramatic singing mode.

He actually reminds me of the gamer blob from South Park's World of Warcraft episode... "How can you kill that which has no life?"

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Somehow, putting it through the shredder wouldn't have the same impact. YOU ARE BANISHED TO THE SHREDDER THEN PLACED IN THE RECYCLING BIN doesn't have the Dramatic Effect.

I BANISH THEE TO THE DEPTH OF THE ABYSS THAT IS, THE HOLE BETWEEN THE FRONT SEAT AND CENTER CONSOLE.

Edited by PaTatertots
I was trying to be dramatic, man.
  • LOL 14
  • Love 2
Just now, SunnyBeBe said:

That Butter cup commerciaL is the best!

I love it so much. I have said, in front of witnesses, that I would sing Build Me Up Buttercup at karaoke if I ever did karaoke. What a great song. Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart!

• LOL 1
  • Love 5
6 minutes ago, LizzyB said:

Ok, I am late tonight and I haven't done my homework (haven't caught up on the snark), so forgive me if you have already discussed this, but:  I used to think I hated the monotone readings, but this guy's weird attempt at a junior high school drama class level reading of the script is actually more annoying.  I prefer the OG, monotone readings, I guess.

I am enjoying his dramatic reading. I can see him standing with a sword raised, a hand over his heart and some kind of metal hat with horns on it, making his pronouncement of banishment. 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
Just now, sempervivum said:

Do either one of them work? He got a college degree, but in what, and what did he do with it? Can you make money by 'LARPing'?

Maybe he's a big player in the Funko Pop import/export business.

• LOL 5

Month 1 -609

Month 4 - 548 down 61

I hope the sound guy on the crew got combat pay for having to listen to Michael yakking every second on camera.  

Oh no!   The Crystal Shop!    And it's only the 90 minute mark.    "Spiraling", somebody's been reading a lot of pop psychology articles. 

I want those Keebler Stripes cookies.   

Who thought advertising tiny, see through women's undergarments was a good commercial to run during this show?   Now the wine by mail, that's genius to show it now, but they need express service tonight.  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5

That happy shrug was a person satisfied with a 60# loss when it was supposed to be 100#...YIKES!

Dr. Now: Da Fuq

Bottom line...what do I have to do to get the surgery?

Dr. Now: DO WHAT I TOLD YOU TO DO IN THE FIRST FN PLACE!!!  THIS IS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE...DAYUM!

Edited by umgoblue
BECAUSE I HAD TO COMMENT ON THE BOTTOM LINE BULLSHIT!
  • LOL 9
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Suzywriter said:

I am enjoying his dramatic reading. I can see him standing with a sword raised, a hand over his heart and some kind of metal hat with horns on it, making his pronouncement of banishment. 

And I can see a dragon lazily twitching his tail (think a relaxed cat!) and smiting him and his sword into the cold, hard soil!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I love it so much. I have said, in front of witnesses, that I would sing Build Me Up Buttercup at karaoke if I ever did karaoke. What a great song. Build me up, buttercup, don't break my heart!

I think I wrote it in a different life....lol.  Just love that song.

• Love 2
1 minute ago, WonTon said:

What do I need to do to get the surgery?!?!?!? LOSE WEIGHT!

But teacher, why did you give me a C when I tried so haaard!!!  So what if there were errors, I made an effort!  

• LOL 3
  • Love 3