Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E06: Week 6

ByTor
  • Start Topic

25 minutes ago, saber5055 said:
13 hours ago, Rainsong said:

for reasons I can't recall I used my own actual photo here.

Mine is my own actual photo too!

This made me absolutely guffaw!  😂😂😂

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Wells was on E! Daily Pop yesterday.  He was trying to convince us that Heather showing up really was a surprise and Chris Harrison didn't expect her.  Sure Wells.  They asked him if he believes Reality Steve.  He said that RS was wrong about him on his season so he knows he doesn't get everything right.  Wells said that when he was on set this season that Matt asked him who he thought he should pick of the girls.  Wells said he suggested Rachael because she is brunette and petite and looked like his own girlfriend Sarah.  Wells also said he is looking forward to getting back on Bachelor in Paradise this year.  He loves being the observer on that show.  

• Useful 5
  • Love 1

So I have been happily married for 26 years and am 56. If I was single, I would apply to be on Rainsong’s season of the bachelor. 

@Rainsong admitted to using his own picture, which confirmed three things to me : 1) I am 95% certain that Rainsong is male, 2) I am 95% certain Rainsong is not a 15 year old Bolivian teenager, and 3) Rainsong is beyond brilliant.

Thank you Rainsong and everyone else on this forums, because you are all brilliant, awesome and have provided me so, so many much needed laughs.

Matt’s kissing is just huge fodder for mocking because, well it is just disturbing. 

Now if I was single and applied to be on the senior edition of the bachelor, I would have a leg (I mean a hip) head start of all of my Primetimer contenders. 

I had both my hips replaced in my early 40’s, and I’ll have my 10 orthopedic surgery in 12 years in a few weeks (total fusion of my lumbar spine) so since many parts of my body are metal, I just pride myself on being ahead of my peers 🤣

My 85 year old mother fractured her hip and had a hip replacement and my dad called me for information of what that meant and for advice 🤣🤣🤣 My mom’s recovery is going wonderfully well, which is awesome.

• LOL 2
  • Love 11
6 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

My 85 year old mother fractured her hip and had a hip replacement and my dad called me for information of what that meant and for advice 🤣🤣🤣 My mom’s recovery is going wonderfully well, which is awesome.

Hey, sign her up, too!  She can be the Clare Crawley of the senior season!

• LOL 10
  • Love 2
51 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

Now if I was single and applied to be on the senior edition of the bachelor, I would have a leg (I mean a hip) head start of all of my Primetimer contenders. 

I had both my hips replaced in my early 40’s, and I’ll have my 10 orthopedic surgery in 12 years in a few weeks (total fusion of my lumbar spine) so since many parts of my body are metal, I just pride myself on being ahead of my peers 🤣

Aww, @Stats Queen, I'm sorry! I'm the one who's been making the hip and knee replacement jokes. Now I feel bad about it!! I'm 63 and as yet have not needed anything like that, but some of my friends have. Glad your mother is doing well and hope you'll rapidly recover from your next surgery.

I do appreciate our fellow posters in this forum. The laughs have been needed...we had a funeral today for a member of our extended family, which I couldn't attend because I'm in the highly vulnerable to Covid group, so I've needed the back and forth joking here. 

I googled around to see the rules for Senior Bachelor. All I could find was some pre-Covid info, not necessarily accurate, that says 65 or older. Being 63 sucks! Just like for the vaccine here in NYC, I'm an old woman but not old enough. 

Well, only @Rainsong or whomever will be our Primetimer Bachelor gets to hand out roses, but just for today I'm going to hand out my own First Impression Rose.

1️⃣st Impression 🌹 goes to @saber5055, whom I believe started this whole thing with Rainsong and Bolivia, etc. Then 🌸🌺🌻🌼💐 to everyone else here. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 7
32 minutes ago, Arkay said:

1️⃣st Impression 🌹 goes to @saber5055, whom I believe started this whole thing with Rainsong and Bolivia, etc. Then 🌸🌺🌻🌼💐 to everyone else here. 

Oh, way to make me do a Mesnick over my balcony when it's freezing cold outside. But thank you @Arkay for this great honor. (Cue camera close up of my very-real tears with snot-sucking sounds added in editing.) Of course it means I am safe to post in next week's thread, so get ready for me to steal @Rainsong away from all of you losers, I mean besties, whenever I feel like being the center of attention. I need to come up with a hook. I'll have to ponder on what makes me vunnerable.

@Arkay, age is just a number. If the show wants 65, be 65. I'm glad this thread is bringing some cheer to those of us who need it. You guys are the highlight of my week. The show is dreck, but you all are so much fun. I'm looking forward to next Monday and having more fun with our chico adolescente boliviano. ¡El es tan brillante! (He will know what that means.)

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
38 minutes ago, Arkay said:

Aww, @Stats Queen, I'm sorry! I'm the one who's been making the hip and knee replacement jokes. Now I feel bad about it!! I'm 63 and as yet have not needed anything like that, but some of my friends have. Glad your mother is doing well and hope you'll rapidly recover from your next surgery.

No need to ever, every apologize for making hip and knee replacement jokes (they will never not be funny or inappropriate) they are all very relatable and just so true. I just got a very early start. In the last few years, my friends have decided to try to keep with me, despite my running start. I am an anomaly. But now, it is more “I’m having this or this done” - makes me feel so wise - like Yoda (I’m not much taller than him).

So everyone, please continue to make the references -but you just all need to be aware that lots of my parts are younger than your parts. But, seriously, so much metal in my body and I am not yet the bionic woman is just wrong.

I am losing the high ground with replacements as my friends have decided it should be a competition . 🤣🤣

• Love 9
13 minutes ago, saber5055 said:

Oh, way to make me do a Mesnick over my balcony when it's freezing cold outside. But thank you @Arkay for this great honor.

So funny! You're quite welcome. We're clearly a more compatible group than those 20-somethings! 

• Love 3
5 minutes ago, Stats Queen said:

No need to ever, every apologize for making hip and knee replacement jokes (they will never not be funny or inappropriate) they are all very relatable and just so true. I just got a very early start. In the last few years, my friends have decided to try to keep with me, despite my running start. I am an anomaly. But now, it is more “I’m having this or this done” - makes me feel so wise - like Yoda (I’m not much taller than him).

So everyone, please continue to make the references -but you just all need to be aware that lots of my parts are younger than your parts. But, seriously, so much metal in my body and I am not yet the bionic woman is just wrong.

I am losing the high ground with replacements as my friends have decided it should be a competition . 🤣🤣

Thank you, @Stats Queen, I feel absolved! 

I was going to make some cracks about limo exit gimmicks like dentures...now I'm thinking it's not so cute...I appreciate your good humor. I don't envy the pain you've clearly undergone, but I do envy your youthful indestructible parts!

• Love 6
12 minutes ago, Arkay said:

Thank you, @Stats Queen, I feel absolved! 

I was going to make some cracks about limo exit gimmicks like dentures...now I'm thinking it's not so cute...I appreciate your good humor. I don't envy the pain you've clearly undergone, but I do envy your youthful indestructible parts!

Please, please continue to make those jokes.

The funny/sad part is these women are young and beautiful but many of them keep modifying their natural beauty by unnecessary work. If this franchise continues for years, I fear that having all your teeth replaced will be de rigueur for the show (at this point, I also predict Clare Crawley will still be searching for the “one” (raccoons be  damned).

• Love 6
3 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

So I have been happily married for 26 years and am 56. If I was single, I would apply to be on Rainsong’s season of the bachelor. 

@Rainsong admitted to using his own picture, which confirmed three things to me : 1) I am 95% certain that Rainsong is male, 2) I am 95% certain Rainsong is not a 15 year old Bolivian teenager, and 3) Rainsong is beyond brilliant.

You could still come on the show and the revelation about your husband would be "the most shocking thing in Bachelor on Primetimer history." The show could use someone with your (mastery of) confidence (intervals).

Edited by chocolatine
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
12 hours ago, chocolatine said:

You could still come on the show and the revelation about your husband would be "the most shocking thing in Bachelor on Primetimer history." The show could use someone with your (mastery of) confidence (intervals).

Absolutely. So much this. It would be The Most Drah Mad Ick Season Evah of the Primetimer Bachelor.

Just because it will be our first season is neither here nor there.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Lambs need not apply, I guess. I'm not old enough to go on Senior Bachelor. But what the heck? I'll just drive up to their filming location in my red 2014 Ford Focus (Vikings stuff and farm boots in the back seat) and tell the guard I need to see Chris Harrison. Chris says, "Lamb! What are you doing here?" And I'll say, "Hannah Brown's grandma is my best friend and she said Leroy (senior bachelor) would be just perfect for me!"

Then the episode ends "To Be Continued. . . "

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
On 2/10/2021 at 8:17 PM, Arkay said:

I googled around to see the rules for Senior Bachelor. All I could find was some pre-Covid info, not necessarily accurate, that says 65 or older. Being 63 sucks! Just like for the vaccine here in NYC, I'm an old woman but not old enough. 

Awww, shoot!  I didn't realize the age was 65+ when I applied.  It said nothing about the required minimum age.  Guess I don't qualify.  Sad!

• Love 1

You guys are making this season of bore so much more fun.

I haven't been posting, but I've been reading! But now I need to insist that I be on Rainsong's season of the senior bachelor. I can't be a regular contestant (the hubbie would object), but I definitely can come in as the pot-stirrer. I'm the one who shows up midway through and warns Rainsong that one of the contestants (you know who you are!) is a WRONG REASONS woman. She has a boyfriend back home! She went on the show to promote her failing swimsuit modeling career — it's been on a downhill slide for the past 30 years. 

I think the senior season should start at 50. It's not like the show ever has contestants of that age anyway, so why chop out the 45-64 block of silver foxes and MILFs? 

On Katie... I don't want her as Bachelorette. Not after the dildo shenanigans, and definitely not after the suggestion to twist Tyler's nipples. Just ew.

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

I looked up the application for the show, despite I, a nymphette of 63, being too young. I just wanted to ascertain whether the age is still 65. It still is as of now, and they are looking for "active" and "outgoing" seniors. Again the paradox, too young for the show but too old to know how to insert the link. 

Seniordatingshow.castingcrane.com

Interesting questions (i.e. Do you have grandchildren)?

I am SO eager for the show to actually take place. It has to be when Covid is under control, or they're not going to take an automatically high-risk group. Or will they, with the same protocols?

The obligatory previews of an ambulance being summoned on set, Chris looking grave...what could have happened? Someone tried to do a Bachelor Handshake? The "ladies" try to enthusiastically jump on their beds? They all can't breathe after trying to shout the Bachelor's name from a balcony? So many possibilities.

• LOL 12
  • Love 1
45 minutes ago, Crashcourse said:

Actually, now it's age 50 for membership.  When I worked there years ago, it was 55.  

Ha!  I got a mailing from them when I turned 39. 😀 I haven’t gotten one since so it was a mistake but my family still jokes about it!

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, LBS said:

Ha!  I got a mailing from them when I turned 39. 😀 I haven’t gotten one since so it was a mistake but my family still jokes about it!

OMG - they used to send me their membership applications to my college DORM when I was still a teenager!

My aunt's sister has applied for the Senior Bachelor. She is 70 but looks like she is in her 40's. No clue how she does it

• Useful 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
6 hours ago, LBS said:

I got a mailing from them when I turned 39.

Well, according to that doof that Clare kicked off her show, 39 IS the old-age bachelorette. So I'm sticking with that. Plus I also agree with the poster who said most of the ages on the regular Bach seasons are bogus, so ladies, bogus away and sign up. Age means nothing.

9 hours ago, Arkay said:

The obligatory previews of an ambulance being summoned on set, Chris looking grave...what could have happened? Someone tried to do a Bachelor Handshake? The "ladies" try to enthusiastically jump on their beds? They all can't breathe after trying to shout the Bachelor's name from a balcony? So many possibilities.

This made me laugh so hard. Thanks @Arkay. This Senior Season is going to be golden. I mean, comedy golden, not age golden.

42 minutes ago, NaughtyKitty said:

My aunt's sister has applied for the Senior Bachelor. She is 70 but looks like she is in her 40's. No clue how she does it

Exciting! Keep us posted!

• Love 5
2 hours ago, NaughtyKitty said:

That's spectacular! If she is accepted you certainly have to let us know so we can root for her. 

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Arkay said:

That's spectacular! If she is accepted you certainly have to let us know so we can root for her. 

Does rooting for her mean ending up with the bach, or getting away without too much damage? You never know with this show.

I think we should root for her NOT to be chosen, but to make it to final two or three, so she can be cast as the first senior bachelorette!

Edited by Andromeda
  • Love 6
15 hours ago, Andromeda said:

You guys are making this season of bore so much more fun.

I haven't been posting, but I've been reading! But now I need to insist that I be on Rainsong's season of the senior bachelor. I can't be a regular contestant (the hubbie would object), but I definitely can come in as the pot-stirrer. I'm the one who shows up midway through and warns Rainsong that one of the contestants (you know who you are!) is a WRONG REASONS woman. She has a boyfriend back home! She went on the show to promote her failing swimsuit modeling career — it's been on a downhill slide for the past 30 years. 

After a certain age, EVERYTHING is on a downhill slide, and some people need a block and tackle to lift the slid body parts into the appropriate swimsuit areas.

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
30 minutes ago, EllenB said:

After a certain age, EVERYTHING is on a downhill slide, and some people need a block and tackle to lift the slid body parts into the appropriate swimsuit areas.

Amen, sister!

• Love 1

Fuck the constant screwing to Gen X. We’re too old for mainstream bachelor, too young for AARP bachelor which is going to be fucking epic. I just want to go on and get drunk all the time and tell the bachelor all my poop stories. With my inch long leg hair. I would refuse to wear makeup, and dress in shorts, tshirts, and crocs. Maybe not shower but every third day. 

Edited by Mu Shu
  • LOL 9
  • Love 1
41 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Fuck the constant screwing to Gen X. We’re too old for mainstream bachelor, too young for AARP bachelor which is going to be fucking epic. I just want to go on and get drunk all the time and tell the bachelor all my poop stories. With my inch long leg hair. I would refuse to wear makeup, and dress in shorts, tshirts, and crocs. Maybe not shower but every third day. 

Uhhh....no worries about showering 'cause you'd be in the limo going home on day one. 🤣

(Just make sure the driver takes you to Cheesecake Factory for a late dinner.  That's the least the franchise should do for the rejects. 😁)  

• LOL 3
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Mu Shu for Bachelorette!

• LOL 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Mu Shu said:

Ha!  I would pack my day jammies and night jammies.   Spoiler alert: both aren’t sexy.  The fantasy suite would consist of watching Cold Case, making fun of people on House Hunters, and eating night cheese.  I’d take my hair from my messy ponytail and take my glasses off but only because I’m ready to sleep and not because I’m turning from the geeky nerd to the sexpot ala every late 90’s rom-com.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, Crashcourse said:

Uhhh....no worries about showering 'cause you'd be in the limo going home on day one. 🤣

(Just make sure the driver takes you to Cheesecake Factory for a late dinner.  That's the least the franchise should do for the rejects. 😁)  

Nah, they would make him keep me to provide entertainment. But I’m really excited about this one. The middle aged one had a bunch of assholes being themselves and it was great. 

• Love 2
5 hours ago, TomGirl said:

We haven’t heard from RAINSONG in awhile.  Do you think he might have joined the Witness Protection Program???

He may have, indeed. Or perhaps he's married and ineligible to be our Primetimer Bachelor. Or maybe the Wifi is very spotty in Bolivia. Or, it could be that he's being groomed to substitute for Chris Harrison, now that Chris has to stand down. I mean, someone has to host After the Final Rose. 

• Love 4

No-one has annoyed me as much on this show as the new Heather person. She´s suuuuper cute, but holy moly she has the worst personality, so cringe, spewing more likes than anyone in the history of the bachelor. I can´t remember how she was before, I´m basing this on the clips from this episode... Please, please show, send this monster away 😞

If Matt really likes her then, like, their match, like, will be made in like, like-heaven.

Edited by halkatla
  • Love 2

So sick of Bachelor producer manipulations! Their integrity is in question for sure. They knew Heather was coming. Why else was there a camera in her car on route to the location as well as in the guard shack? They are trying to sabotage the first black bachelor by adding more drama than ever. First starting with more women than ever before. Throw in five new women in the middle of the process, inviting or allowing Heather in the middle of the process, introducing Matt's father with whom he has a damaged relationship. Just like the America we live in they give the black bachelor more obstacles and problems to deal with. This is then coupled with the Chris Harrison drama. But the situation with Chris just highlights the systemic problems and all the ways that people of color are marginalized, demeaned and diminished while just trying to live the "American dream". Understanding this is television and there will be attempts to keep the drama and interest high why does this man get more than his fair share of manipulations? A franchise that is more than 20 years old and they are just now finding a black man worthy of the leading role and they throw in road blocks every step of the way. I do admit that I watch the show for the entertainment and not because I believe that most anyone could find real love in two to three months while simultaneously dating 25 or more people. It's not a real scenario and those who have found real relationships are clearly incredibly strong of mind and will with a true sense of who they are. This shows integrity is nil at this point. Probably time to put it to rest.