Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E06: Week 6

ByTor
  • Start Topic

I was just cringing and fast-forwarding during the massage "prank."  Hopefully, Tyler was in on it, otherwise it just shows what a good sport he is in going along with things.  He must have known that something was going on with that weird massage and that the producers were behind it (and it may have even reinforced his decision to not be the Bachelor).  However, I thought less of both Matt and Katie for going along with it-and they both acted like it was the best thing ever.  What?

When they showed Tyler and Matt together, it really made me realize how much better this season would be if Tyler was the Bachelor.  As a poster noted above, Matt seems more like the side-kick than the star.  And, as another poster noted above, I would have loved to see the women's reactions to Tyler walking by or being a part of the bowling date.

I really hate it when the losing side gets to go to the after party when it was the promised reward for the winning side.  Although there were no injuries and the bowling date looked fun, what's the point of trying to win?  

I didn't watch Colton's season (I didn't like him during his previous two appearances), I did follow this board, so knew about a contestant who was claiming to never have been kissed.  Wowsa, does she seem like she is trying too hard.  I'm so glad that Matt gave it away that he knew her.  And, if Matt gives her a rose, I would love to see all of the other women leave of their own accord.  That would be amazing and really "save" this season.  Anyway, not impressed with her nor did I find her quarantine scenes fun or interesting.

As for the women complaining about not getting a one-on-one or getting time alone with Matt, they should be getting the clear hints that he is sending to them.  

• Love 8
13 hours ago, EllenB said:

I think I read that her fancy clothes were all borrowed or thrift finds. I want to see more of her in a better situation.

Good for Katie.  It's not like they're actually leaving the property and going out in public.  I remember an interview with Olivia (pretty sure) that she financed $40,000 for a wardrobe to be on the show.  They apparently supply all of their own clothes.  That is simply nuts.  So I totally cry major foul when the guy comes in for their one suitcase when they get dumped on the dates.  All those broads have, I would say, at least a dozen gowns with them.  There's no way they're cramming that all into one suitcase.  

And that carnival would have been a much better group date.  I guess I just feel for the crew that had to set up that whole thing all for only two people to enjoy.  

• Love 11
14 minutes ago, Mswldflwr said:

Good for Katie.  It's not like they're actually leaving the property and going out in public.  I remember an interview with Olivia (pretty sure) that she financed $40,000 for a wardrobe to be on the show.  They apparently supply all of their own clothes.  That is simply nuts.  So I totally cry major foul when the guy comes in for their one suitcase when they get dumped on the dates.  All those broads have, I would say, at least a dozen gowns with them.  There's no way they're cramming that all into one suitcase.  

And that carnival would have been a much better group date.  I guess I just feel for the crew that had to set up that whole thing all for only two people to enjoy.  

$40,000?!? Jesus Harrison Christ! Well, maybe that’s one benefit of casting 21-23 year olds, there’s a pretty good chance all of their friends might still have their prom dresses in the back of their closets for them to borrow. Then again, I suppose the older (relatively speaking) girls might have bridesmaids’ dresses they could borrow. Think about all of the gowns that never even made it on TV! 

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

Carnivals are creepy. It is universal knowledge that nothing good ever happens at a carnival, only serial killers in the funhouse and rides that randomly decapitate thrill seekers. I wouldn't have stepped foot into a deserted carnival in the woods. I like Pieper.

Bowling is my kind of competition. The clips of strike after strike must have been editing magic because we generally didn’t see the women throw anything other than gutter balls. 

Heather. Whatever. 

The massage date veered too much into icky territory even with Tyler in on it. I mean, I love trash reality shows as much as the next person and am so happy that people are willing to humiliate themselves on tv for my entertainment. But assault isn’t entertaining. It’s a line this franchise steps across increasingly often.

Leading Katie on to the very end and then snatching the rose away was brutal. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 9
13 hours ago, saber5055 said:

Jimmy Kimmel just ran clips of Tyler and Matt that had me laughing out loud for real. (Literally LOL!) It pretty much cemented the spec here about Matt more happy to see Tyler than any one of the women.

Also the clip of him showing some of the women's voices dubbed so they sounded like toddlers.  That was hilarious.

• LOL 4

This show is garbage, it's always been garbage, and that's why I watch it. It's truly my one and only trash show. It's always slightly provoked me with its stupidity and producer shenanigans. I expect nothing more from it. However, either because I'm older now, or because I've been stuck at home for 11 months, certain things are frustrating me. I don't want the show to disintegrate just now when I need stupidity once a week, although an argument can be made that it's never made any sense ever. I just feel that certain threads have been dropped too precipitously and during Covid I need some rationality. Specifically, when Matt is trying to determine if Jessenia or MJ could be his future wife, could there have been maybe one sentence of explanation when he made his choice? WE know that MJ was lying and is a horribly rude woman, but Matt told her how strong their connection was, then kicked her out. Good. Did he tell her or the audience why he made his decision? Did he poll the "ladies" to inquire as to what they had witnessed regarding MJ? 

Heather is head-turning because she's ferociously blonde and tall. Up close I don't think she's very pretty. Her blue eyes are incomparable but it looks like she's a bottle blonde, and she's got a gummy smile. The pizza box on the head stuff is meant to demonstrate that she's going crazy stuck in quarantine, but actually makes her seem moronic. 

I'm just blathering about typical Bachelor/ette stuff. If I could go out and be with people, this wouldn't linger with me. But I can't, so it does. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 18

I nominate RainSong for bachelor.  Then all the old women on this site (I include myself!) can slug it out for him.  There wouldn’t be much drama in the house, but there would be hilarity and good snarky times!

• LOL 10
  • Love 3

MJ doesn't like the name Meredith?  It is a nice name!  Applause for Jessenia for rattling her.

Katie is still my guru.  When she was telling Matt about guys with whom she had ended relationships... "The point is not change them, not to help them..." Wow, things that would have been helpful for me to know back when I was choosing my life partner...

The bowling date kind of reminds me of the halfway point in The Biggest Loser.  After the halfway point, contestants get to wear a shirt at weigh-ins.  Here, at the halfway point, you can play a game that won't get you a black eye, or covered in mud.  And the losing team gets to go to the after-party!

The producers really had fun screwing with Cassandra.  Cassandra, is it important to get time with Matt?  "It is so important to get time with Matt."  Have you gotten enough time with Matt?  "I have not gotten enough time with Matt."  And do you think that because there are only 4 women on this date that you will finally, finally, get time with Matt?  "I am so glad that there are only 4 women on this date, so I can finally get time with Matt!"  Cassandra, by the way, here come the other 5 women.  Whaanh-whaanh.

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, chocolatine said:

I've read that some of the women spend tens of thousands of dollars on clothes to wear on the show, so props to Katie for being more sensible than that.

Jillian Harris (who made final 3 on Jason Mesnick's season as the Bachelor and later became the Bachelorette) said on her blog that she took out a second mortgage on her home to buy her wardrobe for the show.

• Useful 1
7 hours ago, nickp1991 said:

better put Magi in Paradise I did not get enough of her

Yes. I thought the 3 M’s were gorgeous. Magi, Michelle, and Mariah. I guess Mariah is gone too. 

27 minutes ago, eyelash said:

Jillian Harris (who made final 3 on Jason Mesnick's season as the Bachelor and later became the Bachelorette) said on her blog that she took out a second mortgage on her home to buy her wardrobe for the show.

Kind of dumb. Tons of second hand stores. I’ve found high end stuff at Goodwill. Buy it for less than 10 bucks, pay a tailor to fit it. She also got paid about 250k, but it was dumb to blow money on new clothes. I got a Versace dress once. 

• Love 5
1 hour ago, TomGirl said:

I nominate RainSong for bachelor.  Then all the old women on this site (I include myself!) can slug it out for him.  There wouldn’t be much drama in the house, but there would be hilarity and good snarky times!

Well, the show is looking for contestants for Senior Bachelor/Bachelorette. We could nominate Rainsong. But then we'd find out he's a 15-year-old teen living somewhere in Bolivia. And all of us ancient posters would be stuck with someone like Matt's grandpa instead.

2 hours ago, Arkay said:

The pizza box on the head stuff is meant to demonstrate that she's going crazy stuck in quarantine, but actually makes her seem moronic. 

That, plus the fact her "quarantine" was about two hours long.

34 minutes ago, eyelash said:

I guess that investment worked out for her. She should have struck a deal with Sears for some loaners before they closed up shop. You know, like Matt did.

1 hour ago, Just Carol said:

Wow, things that would have been helpful for me to know back when I was choosing my life partner...

Oh, you wouldn't have listened then. I wouldn't have either. When I was 25, I was the smartest person in the room.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

Not that I’m complaining AT ALL, but bachelor producers def had a bubble around their head that said ,” how do we get Tyler to strip down to just underwear and make it an appropriate reason for him to do that  ?” Answer = stage a massage . 

• Useful 3
  • LOL 9
  • Love 10
10 minutes ago, saber5055 said:Well, the show is looking for contestants for Senior Bachelor/Bachelorette. We could nominate Rainsong. But then we'd find out he's a 15-year-old teen living somewhere in Bolivia. And all of us ancient posters would be stuck with someone like Matt's grandpa instead.

Hey, I've been a grandma since the age of 47! I was married at 21 and a mother at 24, and my daughter was married at 21 and a mother at almost 23. Everyone in the world thought my granddaughter was my child. But by now I have three grandkids and am truly ancient and do in fact look grandmotherly. I would adore having @Rainsong as The Bachelor, but I agree with @saber5055. Rainsong, you probably are a Bolivian teenage hacker, but are you even male? You've done a Herculean amount of research, clearly, to sprinkle your posts with references to Mike Douglas and other things only known to American oldsters. You're clever enough to even get a job as a Bachelor producer, should being the lead not be your cup of tea. Or in Bolivia you may already be married. 

• LOL 7
  • Love 5

Okay I'm just gonna say it.  Here we have a bunch of women who are mostly women of color with a few caucasian brunetttes thrown in and what does the show do?  Bring in the goofy blonde cheerleader to try to steal Matt away. Like that is a better choice than the women he has chosen to remain in contention. Am I the only one who was uncomfortable with this juxtaposition?  Aside from all the other issues I have with bringing her on, this just really irritated me.

Also, Heather does that fake laugh at her own self flip her hair giggle giggle thing that is just so seventh grade. It doesn't read 'fun' to me, it reads 'brain dead and uninteresting'.  Men however seem to eat that up.

Speaking of eating, Matt kisses like he is trying to eat the women and it is really disgusting to watch. No sexy at all.  He needs someone to show him how to kiss, stat.

• Useful 1
  • Love 11

I feel Serena C is on her way out. She copped a bad attitude last nite with the whole Katie cat fight. Plus, you think shes going to drop everything and move to where Matt lives if he proposed to her? not.  Shes a flight attendent,appears to be very smart (compared to the Matt).  She will be gone in another rose ceremony or two.  Thought Matt was going to give his mancrush Tyler a rose.  I feel Matt allready sent home his possible future wife, who ever that might have been. This group that is still left is pretty slim pickings for life long love, unless one of the girls is dumber then Matt and loves to French kiss. then maybe.

tenor.gif

Edited by drkshades
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, Andyourlittledog2 said:

Speaking of eating, Matt kisses like he is trying to eat the women and it is really disgusting to watch. No sexy at all.  He needs someone to show him how to kiss, stat.

Trying to work up something about Tyler that would be appropriate to write here.

I'm still thinking ...

• LOL 7
2 hours ago, Jaclyn88 said:

Not that I’m complaining AT ALL, but bachelor producers def had a bubble around their head that said ,” how do we get Tyler to strip down to just underwear and make it an appropriate reason for him to do that  ?” Answer = stage a massage . 

I was sure they'd roll footage of Tyler and Matt showering off the massage oil afterward.  Can't believe they let that opportunity go by.

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, TomGirl said:

Sure we all love Rainsong and we would probably fight to the death for him when we weren't getting stomach aches from laughing...

However. (dum da dum dum)

The next day we would all have to read his description of us on this board! 

• LOL 19
  • Love 1
19 minutes ago, JudyObscure said:

Sure we all love Rainsong and we would probably fight to the death for him when we weren't getting stomach aches from laughing...

However. (dum da dum dum)

I can picture it now....in the Fantasy Suites, talking about knee replacement.

• LOL 12

If we’re casting “Bachelor on Primetimer,” can I please play the role of Harrison? That would be my dream come true to remind you when it’s the final rose and to give knowing nods as you tell me why your love life is falling apart. Back up role would be bartender like Wells, but I don’t know how to make mixed drinks, so everyone is getting huge-ass glasses of wine.

• LOL 14
  • Love 4
21 hours ago, Irlandesa said:

Wow.  Ain't nothing fun about watching two people commanding an alleged professional massage therapist to repeatedly inappropriately touch a client. 

Tweak his nipples?  Mount him?  Like---no. What if he asked for a happy ending?  I'd sure think it might be on offer if a therapist did that to me. Why not something like "put your hands in cold water and then give him a massage?"  Or barely touch him?  Or tickle his feet?  Or blow on him?  Or Do knick knack paddy whack on his back while saying it out loud?

But even putting that aside, has anyone on this show actually watched a prank show like The Impractical Jokers?  Having the camera focus on the people in the booth and the accomplice in the room without any cameras on his WTF expression makes for just a really boring prank.

And I find it hella interesting that Tyler immediately knew whose hands those were.  Like, hello!

Right? Even filming someone in their underwear without their consent is a problem, but rest of it was way over the line. 

Also, if I were someone looking at that hotel and spa services, I'd be sketched by that 2-way mirror setup, considering people are often naked for a massage.

To top it off, the "prank" completely laid an egg. As noted above, you never even saw a single reaction from Tyler. Even the big moment of Matt taking over the masseuse role fell flat because Tyler saw the cameras moving in on his left and knew something was up (assuming he wasn't in on the entire thing, which he probably was). No amount of forced giggling from Matt and Katie could convince me that that was funny. I was a little surprised to see Katie go out like that, but the shine was wearing off of her. It was nice of her to stick up for other people at first, but as time went by, it started to seem like a "hook." Like her reassuring Matt that he was doing a good job because she figured no one else was telling him. 

This was a lame episode. The prank date was stupid and that cheap little carnival in the woods looked like the setting for a low-budget slasher flick. It's so awkward to watch these people pretend to be having the time of their lives in awkward settings like that. 

And the little theater scene with Heather is beyond stupid. I really think they could juice up the house tension and have more than enough drama, why do they always have to pull some scripted outside drama in? 

Did I just hear that right, they're 2 weeks away from hometowns? Why are there still approximately 1,000 girls still there? And 1,001 if Heather inexplicably joins in. 

• Love 10
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

If we’re casting “Bachelor on Primetimer,” can I please play the role of Harrison? That would be my dream come true to remind you when it’s the final rose and to give knowing nods as you tell me why your love life is falling apart

How adept are you at pronouncing a season to be "the most dramatic ever?" You may have to audition. Don't forget to appear gravely serious about a situation which you engineered and actually fills you with producer glee.

• LOL 6
  • Love 8
5 minutes ago, Arkay said:

How adept are you at pronouncing a season to be "the most dramatic ever?" You may have to audition. Don't forget to appear gravely serious about a situation which you engineered and actually fills you with producer glee.

I have been watching Harrison for nearly half of my lifetime! It goes without saying that I would give due gravitas to the journey, and of course this season would be the Most Dramatic in Bachelor [on Primetimer] History, as a bevy of middle-aged bachelorettes duke it out for an eloquent writer who may or may not turn out to be a Bolivian teenager. And if he is? That’s okay, because, spoiler alert, we’re all Here to Make Friends! 

• LOL 14
  • Love 6
8 hours ago, Mswldflwr said:

she financed $40,000 for a wardrobe to be on the show

Yikes, hope she and others kept the tags on! 

I thought designers lent them clothes (like SMBs, not big fashion houses).

Edited by TVGlow
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

LOL  Alexa! You must have been watching my dreams through my vaccine microchip.  Let me know if you find out my locker combination.

Damn you, JudyObscure...I know what I will be enduring in my dreams tonight...and while simultaneously somehow not having my clothes and not having studied for the test!!

22 hours ago, DEL901 said:

The process didn’t work for Tyler.  He didn’t even get invited to the fantasy suite.   

I really wondered why Matt said that about the process working for Tyler.  But then, Matt seems to say things often just for the sake of saying them.  Like his favorite, "I can see a future with you."  He doesn't even vary it or personalize it or have any conviction whatsoever when saying it.  He also failed his metaphor test, when talking about what he was looking for in someone on the bowling date, which is of course what he is looking for generally in a wife, but he said something about taking risks or chances...not a lot of risk-taking in bowling!!

• LOL 5
  • Love 3
10 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

a bevy of middle-aged bachelorettes duke it out for an eloquent writer who may or may not turn out to be a Bolivian teenager.

Hilarious!

We’ll have to hold auditions.  Any woman who cannot use the word “like” at least 17 times per sentence may not participate!

• LOL 6
  • Love 2
7 minutes ago, LuvMyShows said:

He also failed his metaphor test, when talking about what he was looking for in someone on the bowling date, which is of course what he is looking for generally in a wife, but he said something about taking risks or chances...not a lot of risk-taking in bowling!!

"A bowling alley is the perfect place to fall in love. I can see my wife in this alley, because if she's a straight-shooter we will have success. I'll know she's here for the right reasons if her aim is true."

• LOL 10
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, JenE4 said:

If we’re casting “Bachelor on Primetimer,” can I please play the role of Harrison? That would be my dream come true to remind you when it’s the final rose and to give knowing nods as you tell me why your love life is falling apart. Back up role would be bartender like Wells, but I don’t know how to make mixed drinks, so everyone is getting huge-ass glasses of wine.

I have the cocktail making experience you're looking for! Your next Wells Adams is here, ladies, except I tell less lame jokes. I'll warn you I pour strong, so until one of you pulls a Corinne at the hot tub, it's gonna be a messy season. (Plus single-malt for my fellow whisky lover, Rainsong- I got you, bro. Unless you're 15.)

I noticed I was on my phone through the whole episode scrolling this forum until Tyler showed up to receive my undivided attention. 

I texted my best friend "Dildo Girl for next Bachelorette" after the premiere episode, so I've been on the Katie hype train since night 1. (ETA: And I think she looks like Linda Cardellini who's a total babe.)

I dislike Serena C, but damn if that bitch doesn't have the best lipstick game in this franchise.

Heather showing up to the season as a deranged bride after half the competition has already been eliminated, and Matt James LAUGHING INTO THE SHOULDER OF HIS BEWILDERED DATE before kicking her off the couch to hug the party crasher is the drama I really didn't know I was missing.

Edited by jade.black
  • LOL 11
  • Love 4
40 minutes ago, TVGlow said:

Yikes, hope she and others kept the tags on! 

I thought designers lent them clothes (like SMBs, not big fashion houses).

I could have sworn one season, $70,000 was quoted by one cast member, plus you have to get your teeth and boobs done and hair extensions. But no price is too high to show your ass on tv and maybe get a few IG sponsorships.

30 minutes ago, TomGirl said:

Hilarious!

We’ll have to hold auditions.  Any woman who cannot use the word “like” at least 17 times per sentence may not participate!

Or literally! I may use literally once a week at most, I’ll have to check my “like” game next 

My role would be to tell these heifers to leave and seek clinical help. 

• Love 3
35 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

I could have sworn one season, $70,000 was quoted by one cast member, plus you have to get your teeth and boobs done and hair extensions. But no price is too high to show your ass on tv and maybe get a few IG sponsorships.

Or literally! I may use literally once a week at most, I’ll have to check my “like” game next 

My role would be to tell these heifers to leave and seek clinical help. 

"Like, cheers!  I'm literally not here to make friends!"  Does that get me a villain role?

• LOL 7
  • Love 1

Hey, @Rainsong!!!!! Your lack of response to your Primetimer fan club is becoming conspicuous!!! Are you here for the wrong reasons, or is it simply the time differential in Bolivia? We await your post. 

@jade.black I don't drink, but I will belly up to the bar if you will pour some robust coffee. Sadly we will have to wait for Bachelor in Paradise to once again have a bartender.

• LOL 12
  • Love 5

This season of The Bachelor is a guilty pleasure for me, and for some reason Matt doesn't bother me.  I think the producer's have such a heavy hand in the proceedings that he doesn't know how to behave.  Perhaps Matt didn't feel any type of connection with the women who were chosen to be on the show.  Sometimes that happens.  Chemistry can't be forced.  Then you have a bunch of women who claim they feel a connection with him.  Go figure.

I have never liked Chris Harrison. Smarmy always comes to mind whenever he makes an appearance.

• Love 7

Crikey, collective imagination and and wit have been loosed upon this thread!  Very amusing/interesting.

I do appreciate very much the various compliments here and elsewhere.  I can confirm that I am neither 15 nor Bolivian.  Like most, I keep avatars and screen names a bit cryptic/inscrutable in various corners of the internet but for reasons I can't recall I used my own actual photo here.  Not exactly a risk on a par with John Glenn but it has been strangely liberating as well as strangely compelling to keep up with the show and the posts each week.  Call it saving face literally and figuratively?

The Senior Bachelor sounds intriguing.  And familiar.  I suggested such a format long ago but I'm guessing many have had similar thoughts.  Did they specify an age range?

It seems inevitable that such a program would mean baggage.  Possibly lots of it.  Divorcees, exes, kids, custody battles, property battles.  The prospect of exploiting one or more widowed participants is probably irresistible to the cynical Fleiss/Harrison axis.

• LOL 1
  • Love 22
3 hours ago, JudyObscure said:

Okay, this just made me laugh SO HARD. Thanks Judy -- and Rainsong. (Please accept my apologies, we're just teasing you because we like you!)

• Love 9
30 minutes ago, Rainsong said:

Crikey, collective imagination and and wit have been loosed upon this thread!  Very amusing/interesting.

I do appreciate very much the various compliments here and elsewhere.  I can confirm that I am neither 15 nor Bolivian.  Like most, I keep avatars and screen names a bit cryptic/inscrutable in various corners of the internet but for reasons I can't recall I used my own actual photo here.  Not exactly a risk on a par with John Glenn but it has been strangely liberating as well as strangely compelling to keep up with the show and the posts each week.  Call it saving face literally and figuratively?

The Senior Bachelor sounds intriguing.  And familiar.  I suggested such a format long ago but I'm guessing many have had similar thoughts.  Did they specify an age range?

It seems inevitable that such a program would mean baggage.  Possibly lots of it.  Divorcees, exes, kids, custody battles, property battles.  The prospect of exploiting one or more widowed participants is probably irresistible to the cynical Fleiss/Harrison axis.

What? You’re cheating on us? And I thought we were exclusive here but I’m not surprised you’re in demand.

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I have been watching Harrison for nearly half of my lifetime! It goes without saying that I would give due gravitas to the journey, and of course this season would be the Most Dramatic in Bachelor [on Primetimer] History, as a bevy of middle-aged bachelorettes duke it out for an eloquent writer who may or may not turn out to be a Bolivian teenager. And if he is? That’s okay, because, spoiler alert, we’re all Here to Make Friends! 

Okay, this is another post that made me laugh so hard. I'm with @chocolatine, this page has been more fun and entertaining than the entire season of Matt the Bachelor. I'm already planning how to finagle a trip to Bolivia to search out the talented @Rainsong. Age is no barrier for me.

Meanwhile, we all need to audition for Senior Bachelor/ette. I believe the baseline senior age for this franchise is 39. At least that's what I learned on Clare's partial season. Can't wait to read Rainsong's recaps about all you guys. It'll be gold I tell you, comedy GOLD! And since I've already given Rainsong all my roses these past few weeks, I declare myself WINNER of the Senior Season. Still, looking forward to tipping a few glasses with ya'll at The Mansion. We'll have a Cheers to Right Reasons! (Whatever those are in our season.)

• Love 14
30 minutes ago, Kiss my mutt said:

What? You’re cheating on us? And I thought we were exclusive here but I’m not surprised you’re in demand.

Well of course, @Kiss my mutt. If @Rainsong is the Primetimer Bachelor, he would have to have 30+ posters from which to choose. Maybe even from 30 forums. We all just THINK we have a connection with him!

1 hour ago, Rainsong said:

It all depends on their definition of "senior." If it's 55+ then I wouldn't be expecting kids and custody battles. (Although I did raise my first granddaughter for a few years, but that's part of a long, sad story). Divorces, widowhood and property battles, yes. It would be intriguing to hear the catty conversations we senior women would have. Hopefully no one would believably accuse another of being an escort!

Also, no surprise pregnancies!

• LOL 7
  • Love 2
On 2/8/2021 at 6:00 PM, tennisgurl said:

I'm clearly a child, because playing all of those carnival games looks like so much freaking fun. Way more than a lot of dates we have gotten!

Piper's carnival date looked like such a blast! My favorite dates I've ever gone on were to a water theme parks or a county fair.  I'll take carnival rides and county fair food over a stuffy, expensive dinner date with a guy any day 😊

On 2/8/2021 at 6:35 PM, Mu Shu said:

Matt looks like Nosferatu. 

And he has a great Count Dracula Sesame Street laugh!

• LOL 1
  • Love 8
8 hours ago, Rainsong said:

I didn’t hear any mention of a wife, so I think the show is on! Ladies, keep your sob stories to a minimum. For the first time in Bachelor [on Primetimer] History, having baggage won’t secure you a  rose! This is a twist no one saw coming!

• LOL 3
  • Love 7

I applied for Seniors Looking for Love!  Yes I did!  I figure, at worst, no response at all from them, as I got a form "we are too busy to respond to all requests", but at best, maybe I can get some insight as to internal workings!  There's a whole bunch of legal "we can use whatever we want, and we can show whatever we want" stuff to click on.

There were a bunch of questions, plus requests for some photos.  I just uploaded a couple that I had.  Questions like "Do you have a special talent"?  which, I'm sure is so that, if they use you, they can exploit that "talent".  Basically, they can ask anyone you know, anything about you, and you've clicked on "Agree", so, of course, no legal recourse.

OK, back to this episode.  I actually might be the only person who thinks Matt seems like a nice guy.  Do I think he's really "looking for a wife"?   It just seems that that line has been fed to him by producers to repeat.  Since Matt is not of "this Bachelor world", he didn't know all the catchphrases:  I can see my wife in this room, I'm looking for someone to be vulnerable, blah blah.  So it just seems robotic, like they push a button on his back, roll film, and he parrots their lines.

And yeah, way too much recognition from him when Heather walked in for them not to have ever met before.  Of course, all a total setup, and it was rather annoying.  If they have to keep adding stupid stuff in like this, i.e. the silly Tyler massage stuff, which I FF'd through, then we know it was super boring in that house, even for the camera crew.

Edited by Starlight925
  • Useful 5
  • Love 18
14 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Ima be Jorge & drive them around...

• LOL 6
  • Love 2

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Here you go, @Rainsong. Yours to distribute. 

If you don't see your wife in this forum, be careful when you send us home. We wouldn't want to break a hip when the ambulette arrives to take us home.

• LOL 13
13 hours ago, Rainsong said:

for reasons I can't recall I used my own actual photo here.

Mine is my own actual photo too!

7 minutes ago, Arkay said:

If you don't see your wife in this forum, be careful when you send us home. We wouldn't want to break a hip when the ambulette arrives to take us home.

Another LOL post. Thanks Arkay. It also reminds me that I won't be climbing any staircases in heels on Rainsong's (Primetimer) season. Go ahead and make fun of my Crocs and Birkenstocks. No broken hip for me!

• LOL 12
  • Love 2