Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E06: Week 6

ByTor
  • Start Topic

Halfway through Matt’s journey to find love, time is running out for the remaining women to strengthen their connection with the Bachelor. Emotions run high as rivals come face-to-face, cocktail parties are called off, and a group date gets unexpectedly competitive.

Airs Monday February 8 @ 8:00 PM - 10:00 PM EST

As with all episode threads, this is a spoiler free zone. If it didn't happen yet, please do not discuss. Happy posting!

giphy.gif

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Well, if MJ stays, I hope Matt enjoys watching this segment tonight.

Both of the women looked totally PO'd when Matt walked in. At least one of them should have smiled, jumped up and hugged him and said how good it was to see him.

Edited by saber5055
  • Love 10

Matt drives up—to the resort he’s already at—and sits down with an exasperated sigh and a look of disgust and disinterest as if he wishes he could be anyplace else in the world.

MJ explains her fluffy hair by means of being a bad-ass bitch...who preaches love and harmony??? The cognitive dissonance is jarring.

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
19 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Did she just assume and pick it up?

eta, did I miss something?

So I rewound 3 times and am a few minutes behind (and I’m in a lot of pain, so I’ve been in a lot of wine) and I still didn’t see him give Jessenia the rose.

MJ - Peace and harmony -Peace out  ✌️ 

Edited by Stats Queen

Wait, was that the alleged “Chicago hooker” that was sent home in the middle there? They didn’t show her name or give her a voiceover so I’m not certain whether that was Brittany. I don’t entirely trust myself to recognize contestants yet.

2 minutes ago, alexa said:

Who is the girl that was all upset about leaving?  I don’t remember her name.

I think that was Ryan, part of the B team.

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, alexa said:

Who is the girl that was all upset about leaving?  I don’t remember her name.

Neither does Matt. My theory is if the Bachelor can't remember their names, that's who's outta there that week.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1

Alright, you cant start a fight and then be like "I'm done" when the person your trying to start a fight with wants to continue the fight! Seriously, these petty ass fights are just starting to get ridiculous. Its like every time we get rid of a "villain" it creates a bitchy power vacuum that forty other girls will immediately try to fill. 

• Love 14

The genius production values on this season continue: using the security tape footage from the check-in gate to give us that behind the scenes, this wasn't set up at all vibe and they are actually letting the un-quarantined Heather Martin crash their covid bubble. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 2

This drive-up woman — so much producer manipulation, to me.  Stupid.

Did she mention a Hannah?  Is this the Hannah who never seems to go away?  (Might have the name wrong.)

Edited by Thumper
  • Love 4
25 minutes ago, TheFinalRose said:

There are too many girls that I still have no clue as to what their names are or if they were on the show since the beginning. Thin the herd!

Yeah, why do they start out with so many?  Not really time to get to meet the bachelor/ette.

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, tennisgurl said:Can "Alleged Chicago Hooker" be the name of my new hip Indie girl group? 

I was gonna make it my tramp stamp!

I’m sure new girl has been in quarantine this whole time, Chris isn’t even trying to act surprised. You know it’s a bad season when six weeks in we don’t even know who most of these people are!

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 4
2 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Are they going squatch hunting? What a carnival in the middle of the woods?! Who’s going to stop the rides so they can get on them? 

Behind every tree is a big electrical socket so we can plug in all the rides. And charge our phones. Stuff like that.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1