Type keyword(s) to search

S25.E06: Week 6

ByTor
  • Start Topic

At this rate, I wouldn’t be shocked if they invited the person who hands out the bowling shoes to join as a contestant. Someone who had a crush on Matt in 3rd grade and suddenly realized they might miss their chance at true love? Come on down to the Nemancola! Oh, Tyler is here to shoot his shot with Matt! Oh, just shoot pool? Well, okay. You sure there’s nothing else you want to admit, Tyler? That could really amp up the drama. Or, just let Tyler walk through the lobby and see how many of these contestants would drop Matt for a chance at Tyler in a heartbeat.

• LOL 13
  • Love 4

The process didn’t work for Tyler.  He didn’t even get invited to the fantasy suite.   

That's because Hannah B thought he was a player and then she really regretted thinking that, especially after Jed the Liar did her wrong. Hannah tried to get Tyler back after the show but Gigi Hadid was DM-ing Tyler and it was game over for Hannah.  

• Useful 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 8
8 minutes ago, Laurie4H said:

I doubt Matt invited the blue team back.  It’s producer manipulation.  And the excitement to go back was so over the top.  As is there screaming of excitement for a bowling date.  
Do people actually believe the Heather thing is real?  I’m sure they paid her.  

Yeah, Heather is a plant for drama.  Sigh.

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

Or, just let Tyler walk through the lobby and see how many of these contestants would drop Matt for a chance at Tyler in a heartbeat.

This viewer is ready to drop Matt like a hot rock (or ice-cold rock) and tag on to Tyler. I'd be WAY good with that, if Fleiss wants to do the switcheroo tonight. Yeah, I'd be REAL good with that.

It's the only way to save this DRECK season of Matt.

Edited by saber5055
  • Useful 1
  • Love 12
1 minute ago, TheFinalRose said:

That's because Hannah B thought he was a player and then she really regretted thinking that, especially after Jed the Liar did her wrong. Hannah tried to get Tyler back after the show but Gigi Hadid was DM-ing Tyler and it was game over for Hannah.  

Man, Hannah really has awful taste in men. She was so convinced that Tyler C was a player, that she got played first by crazed eyed Luke, then by con man wanna be Garth Brooks Jed, and by the time she realized her mistake it was too late. She must have watched her whole season kicking herself as she tossed out decent prospect after decent prospect and honed in on the worst possible duds. 

Probably for the best. Tyler C can certainly do better. 

• Love 11
6 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

At this rate, I wouldn’t be shocked if they invited the person who hands out the bowling shoes to join as a contestant. Someone who had a crush on Matt in 3rd grade and suddenly realized they might miss their chance at true love? Come on down to the Nemancola! Oh, Tyler is here to shoot his shot with Matt! Oh, just shoot pool? Well, okay. You sure there’s nothing else you want to admit, Tyler? That could really amp up the drama. Or, just let Tyler walk through the lobby and see how many of these contestants would drop Matt for a chance at Tyler in a heartbeat.

I’m a bit behind, but I think the massage therapist might now be in contention for Matt’s heart, maybe Tyler also - that actually would be the most dramatic episode ever.

• LOL 5
  • Love 2

Wow.  Ain't nothing fun about watching two people commanding an alleged professional massage therapist to repeatedly inappropriately touch a client. 

Tweak his nipples?  Mount him?  Like---no. What if he asked for a happy ending?  I'd sure think it might be on offer if a therapist did that to me. Why not something like "put your hands in cold water and then give him a massage?"  Or barely touch him?  Or tickle his feet?  Or blow on him?  Or Do knick knack paddy whack on his back while saying it out loud?

But even putting that aside, has anyone on this show actually watched a prank show like The Impractical Jokers?  Having the camera focus on the people in the booth and the accomplice in the room without any cameras on his WTF expression makes for just a really boring prank.

And I find it hella interesting that Tyler immediately knew whose hands those were.  Like, hello!

Edited by Irlandesa
  • LOL 4
  • Love 11

At least Matt's out of his turtleneck tonight, but he's still in his mustard-yellow phase.

Oops, he's dumping Katie. Having her compete with Tyler was just too overwhelming. Finally, Matt was able to see to whom his heart really belongs ... Tyler.

• LOL 6
  • Love 5

Could they not tell the girls to wear jeans or at least some sort of pants before the bowling date?  Some of them had on panty hose!

I like both Peiper and Bree but I feel like they could almost be the same person.  I also like non-Asian Serena.  They all seem too good for Matt though.  

Anyone else get grossed out by how he puts his super long fingers on every single girl’s thigh when he talks to them?  Ewwwwe!!

• Love 10
2 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Why does Matt pick up the rose and twirl it in front of him and THEN dump the woman on the date? That's so damn RUUUUDE.

It's in the side notes of the script he's given before each date.

• Love 4
Just now, TheFinalRose said:

Katie wore a down puffer coat for her romantic date.  l like her more now.  

I think I read that her fancy clothes were all borrowed or thrift finds. I want to see more of her in a better situation.

• Useful 1
  • Love 4
3 minutes ago, EllenB said:

Why does Matt pick up the rose and twirl it in front of him and THEN dump the woman on the date? That's so damn RUUUUDE.

Well, that is SOP on the Bachelor/ette.  Maybe the producers tell them to do it? 

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Laurie4H said:

Katie is the only one that didn’t say “like” once and he gets rid of her.  

Well, like, Matt is like not very like smooth with the ladies nor like incredibly communicative with his words (let alone the kissing🙀)

As someone mentioned upthread - massage therapists are licensed professionals and putting a professional in this position had to have been awkward.

Katie might have gone home, but I least we she got to view Tyler, so she can lord that over the other contestants.

Edited by Stats Queen
  • LOL 2
  • Love 5

Ok calm down you hang out in a fancy hotel, you didn't exactly cross the Moabi desert in the back of truck in a peanut box to get here, calm down Heather. Wow, I already cant stand this chick!

1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

Katie might have gone home, but I least see got to view Tyler, so she can lord that over the other contestants.

So Katie was the real winner here 🙂 

• LOL 5
  • Love 5