Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

18 minutes ago, RedDelicious said:

The laugh emoji is for the Miller Lite chairs 😆

And Kelli has a hurt foot too. Who are the vets pictured? Could be Lisa and Caroline or maybe Alora Rose? 

• Useful 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

Brittany Russell worked with the TCC's. Pics here and below.bperryrussell_205288658_507273363869336_6740182999525434170_n.thumb.jpg.f59e7af7978e6ece5722e60a5c1925ae.jpgbperryrussell_207303490_533825930990790_127262088195396342_n.thumb.jpg.a83ff9eb37e005fb23912f21ca836eb6.jpgbperryrussell_206642625_607793396858135_8441777590247052749_n.thumb.jpg.630adc39aee74e606d63c29c94df2cec.jpg

Ok I see Bre, Madisyn, Ashley, and Tori for sure. Maybe Kelee based on the darker skin toned girl in the back of the second pic? But they're literally all so generic it's hard to tell.

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
3 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

I see Amanda H and then kay dianna behind her in the picture of them sitting 

I also think I might recognize Kya, Jensen, and Jordann? I'm counting 20 in the dancing picture and some more girls are cut off. 

(edited)
14 minutes ago, heckkitty said:

So much whiteness.

It is interesting that looking at the TCC roster there are actually 6 visible minorities which I think is the same number as last year which we all applauded (there may be others? I don't want to guess lol). But everyone is tanned so much they look the same color and the majority of the white girls are blonde so the group of TCCs look similar to previous years. And of course no diversity in hair style except Ashley. 

Minority TCC:

• Kelee
  • Kya
  • Ashley
  • Cailey
  • KayDianna
  • Tyra

Their diversity 100% could be better though

Edited by Kitkatkitty
  • Love 4

Thank goodness for Ashley (?) for bringing a different hair style! I really hope they don’t ask her to get extensions or to use a wavy, dark hairpiece. 

One thing Christina and Amy did well was cute, shorter hair, tho Christina’s was cutest before the makeover. I like long, luxe, wavy hair as much as the next lady but variety is the spice of life and makes a better bouquet or whatever Kelli would say when positioning gingers vs. brunettes vs. blondes. 

• Love 9
2 hours ago, Kitkatkitty said:

It is interesting that looking at the TCC roster there are actually 6 visible minorities which I think is the same number as last year which we all applauded (there may be others? I don't want to guess lol). But everyone is tanned so much they look the same color and the majority of the white girls are blonde so the group of TCCs look similar to previous years. And of course no diversity in hair style except Ashley. 

Minority TCC:

• Kelee
  • Kya
  • Ashley
  • Cailey
  • KayDianna
  • Tyra

Their diversity 100% could be better though

Their diversity is by far better than it has been in recent years.  Ashlee, Elli, Jada, Darian, Kristin, Kat, Armani, Chandi, Lisa, Rachel + the TCCs.  If they all make the team that’s a way more diverse team.

• Useful 2
  • Love 6
4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Brittany Russell worked with the TCC's. Pics here and below.bperryrussell_205288658_507273363869336_6740182999525434170_n.thumb.jpg.f59e7af7978e6ece5722e60a5c1925ae.jpgbperryrussell_207303490_533825930990790_127262088195396342_n.thumb.jpg.a83ff9eb37e005fb23912f21ca836eb6.jpgbperryrussell_206642625_607793396858135_8441777590247052749_n.thumb.jpg.630adc39aee74e606d63c29c94df2cec.jpg

Ok the dance pic..that looks like a hot mess.  I know they'll get better but I'm wondering who the early front runners will be. 🧐

• Love 1
1 hour ago, kalibean said:

Thank goodness for Ashley (?) for bringing a different hair style! I really hope they don’t ask her to get extensions or to use a wavy, dark hairpiece. 

One thing Christina and Amy did well was cute, shorter hair, tho Christina’s was cutest before the makeover. I like long, luxe, wavy hair as much as the next lady but variety is the spice of life and makes a better bouquet or whatever Kelli would say when positioning gingers vs. brunettes vs. blondes. 

Girls with shorter hair have always stood out for me, in a good way - Rachel A, Amy, Christina, Audition Amy, Ann Lux and Teri from years back, etc. wish they had more of them!

• Love 8
1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

Ok the dance pic..that looks like a hot mess.  I know they'll get better but I'm wondering who the early front runners will be. 🧐

Haha, their knees are every which way. So are they in a studio at all or always on the field? No mirrors?

• Love 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Haha, their knees are every which way. So are they in a studio at all or always on the field? No mirrors?

Training camp is being done at the stadium yesterday Claire posted abt her Tyra and Jensen driving 45 mins from their place to the stadium for practice 

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Training camp is being done at the stadium yesterday Claire posted abt her Tyra and Jensen driving 45 mins from their place to the stadium for practice 

Ok so even on non-filming nights they are at the stadium on the field? I wasn't sure if there was a studio or something there or if they've installed mirrors (useful when learning choreo).

• Love 1
Just now, Tuxcat said:

Ok so even on non-filming nights they are at the stadium on the field? I wasn't sure if there was a studio or something there or if they've installed mirrors (useful when learning choreo).

Yeah everything is being done on the field 

• Useful 3
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, Ena355 said:

No idea, it definitely looks like she's wearing a boot. Anyone know?

Maybe Lucchese has branched out into medical footwear? ;-)

4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

She probably hurt it from putting her foot down so hard against leaks.

I wonder if she's painted a little blue star on the side.

• LOL 22
2 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

Girls with shorter hair have always stood out for me, in a good way - Rachel A, Amy, Christina, Audition Amy, Ann Lux and Teri from years back, etc. wish they had more of them!

I think Amy L. looked 10,000 times better with short hair than with long hair. It made her stand out. Still don't think she should have been point though.

• Love 17
4 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

I agree!  The girls with the long hair curled at the end all look the same.  There nothing special or eye-catching about any of them.

• Love 5

Almost 2 weeks in and no news on ANY TCC cuts yet?! I’m shocked! You would think they would at least show us some of the online audition videos for the tcc on social media like they did in 2020. 

• Love 8
7 minutes ago, Branmuffin said:

Almost 2 weeks in and no news on ANY TCC cuts yet?! I’m shocked! You would think they would at least show us some of the online audition videos for the tcc on social media like they did in 2020. 

They just started officially tc this past Monday 

• Useful 6
5 hours ago, MssdDrms said:

I agree!  The girls with the long hair curled at the end all look the same.  There nothing special or eye-catching about any of them.

I worry for the girls with naturally straight hair, curling it every single day. Their hair health will be awful as they get older. TPTB see straight hair and automatically think flat. 

• Love 4
39 minutes ago, Erinbridget said:

I'm still mad Bridget was never point.

I can’t lie I’m a big fan of Amy because she’s so sweet and was such a clean dancer and really experienced, and Maddie I reckon was really talented and spunky. But I think a Bridget and Heather split point would’ve been awesome too, or one of them with Maddie. Or Gina of course, but I know a lot of people have pointed out her additions to the dances stick out to much. 

• Love 7

If we aren’t going to get any scope this season, I really hope the show airs early. The finals cuts so far into the season, it’s just not fair to the rookies who cannot celebrate their achievements on social. 

• Love 9
3 hours ago, Katmcc said:

If we aren’t going to get any scope this season, I really hope the show airs early. The finals cuts so far into the season, it’s just not fair to the rookies who cannot celebrate their achievements on social. 

I saw a comment on one of the judges ig said middle of august 

• Love 3
1 minute ago, DCCOracle said:

Agreed. In theory, it's a good idea, but one girl gets to be up front more than the other. I've seen video from 2019 and (if memory serves) the better spot is the 2nd point position (Maddie in 2019, Rachel W. in 2020).

Fantastic. At least there's that bit of normalcy back. The question is now: how many leaks can get out in about a month and a half?

I’m Hoping for a few here and there but we shall see :) 

• Love 4

How often do they film per week?

39 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

4 TCs have been cut.

Thank you. TC means "not vet?"

Was Amber TCC (not vet) one of them?(speculated on another board)

• Love 2
15 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Soooooo tired of this in regard to absolutely everything today. Content of character. Dance ability. Personality. Integrity. Inside and outside beauty. Committment. Work ethic. Good team member. Sincere. Humble. Grateful. Kind. Polite. Responsible. Supportive. These are the people I want to root for and see succeed in ANY situation. I could not give two #^$@! about color. Love every human being for who they are and what they can bring to help improve your community, your organization, your life.

Do what you will to me....

Spot on....

Can you imagine if the opposite of "so much whiteness" was said?  Nope because it is not ok.  

• Love 6
On 6/22/2021 at 8:12 PM, dccfan204 said:

Do group leaders always move up the ranks in order? For example, last year it was Maddie (1), Tess (2), Lexie (3), Gina (4), Ashlee (1), Rachel W (2), Amber (3), Caroline (4). Based off previous years, will it likely be Lexie (1), Gina (2), Ashlee (3), Rachel W (4), Amber (1), Caroline (2)?

I don’t think so? I think 2nd leaders are more flexible than that at least based on compatibility of personality and teaching styles/capability. I see Caroline becoming a 1GL over Rachel just based on maturity and teaching background, for instance. But I could be totally wrong. 

On 6/23/2021 at 12:42 PM, DCCOracle said:

Who is Brittany Russell? Sorry for my ignorance 😂

• Love 3
18 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Do we have a complete list, including social media details, of the 20 tccs?

This is what I have which is 25 TCC not sure if this is everyone:

679890229_ScreenShot2021-06-24at4_06.31PM-compressed.thumb.jpeg.1347a490a43efd2e9d0dd19cd1ae927d.jpeg

• Amanda Howard (amanda__howard)
  • Amber Laiche (amberlaiche)
  • Ashley Williams (ash_willll)
  • Ashlinn Maze (ashlinnmaze)
  • Ava Lahey (avamarielahey)
  • Bre Harker (breharker)
  • Cailey Ursin (caileyjayy)
  • Christina Ostovich (christinaostovich)
  • Erin Fisher (efish0808)
  • Jensen Merrill (jensenmerrill)
  • Jordan Huppart (jordannhuppart)
  • KayDianna Davis (kaydiannamackenzie)
  • Kelee Norris (xkmnx)
  • Kleine Powell (kleinepowelll)
  • Kylie Dickson (kylie_dickson)
  • Kya She (kyashaebuttah)
  • Lea Tunnell (leatunnell)
  • Madeline Salter (mmadeline.grace_)
  • Madisyn Daniel (madisyn_daniel)
  • Melanie Parker (melpark111)
  • Megan McElaney (megan_mcelaney)
  • Presley Watson (presley_watson)
  • Rebecca Troyak (rebeccatroyak)
  • Tori Skillings (toriskillings)
  • Tyra Nicole (xotynicole)
  • Useful 5
  • Love 10
16 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

Soooooo tired of this in regard to absolutely everything today. Content of character. Dance ability. Personality. Integrity. Inside and outside beauty. Committment. Work ethic. Good team member. Sincere. Humble. Grateful. Kind. Polite. Responsible. Supportive. These are the people I want to root for and see succeed in ANY situation. I could not give two #^$@! about color. Love every human being for who they are and what they can bring to help improve your community, your organization, your life.

Do what you will to me....

1 hour ago, klh25 said:

Spot on....

Can you imagine if the opposite of "so much whiteness" was said?  Nope because it is not ok.  

My response should anyone want to read is in the non - DCC talk thread. 

• Useful 4
  • Love 8
3 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

4 TCs have been cut.

🌺 Thank you for the information, very much appreciated.🌺

It would be great though, to know who the TCC’s are! Do you have a list?

How is Jordann doing? Is Ava still in TC? Is Amber as good as I think (great)?

How is Madeline Salter, Tori and Ashlinn doing? Will they make it?

• Love 5
On 6/23/2021 at 8:07 PM, DCCOracle said:

She probably hurt it from putting her foot down so hard against leaks.

Putting it down? Can I be rude and say the following. In my dreams she was KICKING her leg at all the girls and having a tamper tantrum for them not being "DCC perfect" immediately. 

And I cannot believe I do not follow Kelsey L and her reaudition!!! Damn lol 10 bets that Kelly does not like her now because of all those plastic surgery she gotten. Tho there is a part of me that wonders, if she hadnt retired would she have made it back for her 3rd season. Tho did Kelsey say whether it was a last min thing to reaudition meaning she prob had the same amount of time as Dayton her first year auditioning (around a month) to audition or she had a little more time than that!!!! Wonder how "out of shape" dance wise she is, its not like she is "fat" in DCC terms atm. I mean come on Kelli you really turned down 50 yards Kelsey's reaudition? 

• Love 3
6 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

4 TCs have been cut.

Welcome back and thanks for this much needed hot tea break. 🍵

2 hours ago, Pau84 said:

🌺 Thank you for the information, very much appreciated.🌺

How is Madeline Salter, Tori and Ashlinn doing? Will they make it?

This!! Oh man, I hope it wasn't any of these ladies.  My fingers are still crossed that all 3 will make it to the end. 

• Love 8