Type keyword(s) to search

2021 Audition Speculation

ByTor
  • Start Topic

(edited)
7 hours ago, lemonbus230 said:

4 TCs have been cut.

I knew this was going to happen. Take a lot of girls into training camp only to cut a bunch of them (if I had to guess it probably happened at same time, and probably on night 1) for views. The red wedding of DCC lol.

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 13
Just now, TheGenuineBeauty said:

I knew this was going to happen. Take a lot of girls into training camp only to cut a bunch of them (if I had to guess it probably happened at same time, and probably on night 1) for views. The red wedding of DCC.

Or they were cut at finals thing they did 

• Love 6
(edited)
8 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Or they were cut at finals thing they did 

Oh right...the "finals" lol. Kinda feels like when you get the call to be a part of Survivor and arrive to the island only to be told that only a certain amount of people are actually competing on Survivor and you have to do some kind of test to get a place on the show. Kinda sucks when reality shows do that lol. It feels that's what DCC is doing but who knows?

Edited by TheGenuineBeauty
  • Love 5
4 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Did TCC have the weekend off?

Because KayDianna was at a beauty pagent in Houston

Yeah some of the other gals were out in about 

1 minute ago, Sass said:

I’m worried about the vets being cut!  I wonder if Lemonbus has any inside info 

He said earlier 4 tc were cut 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2

I can't find anything on social media on who the cuts could be but there is something odd with Megan McElaney as she has been announced coach of a varsity cheer team in California but nothing has been mentioned about her leaving to try for DCC

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

I can't find anything on social media on who the cuts could be but there is something odd with Megan McElaney as she has been announced coach of a varsity cheer team in California but nothing has been mentioned about her leaving to try for DCC

When was she announced as a coach 

4 minutes ago, Jezlyn said:

Late May but had first session with the girls after she knew she was in TCC in mid June 

I didn’t see any of that can you send me a link 

When do they usually have training camp time wise during the week? 5pm -8pm 6pm-9pm ?  6p-10p?  Anyone know?  In the past I think I saw girls say they would go there from work and often stay very late. 

1 hour ago, Holly85 said:

I didn’t see any of that can you send me a link 

ecpomcats

💛🐾 We’re excited to introduce our 2 new POMcats coaches for 2021-2022, ECHS alumnae, Mia Nelson & Megan McElaney! 🐾💛While we welcome these 2 amazing dancers, we also want to acknowledge and thank Coach Hannah for the time and energy she put into the team the last 3 years. We are forever grateful! 🥰

Here’s a little bit about 1 of our new coaches:

Megan McElaney began her dancing career at the age of 3 years old and progressed to become a competitive dancer at 8 years old. She has trained and competed in all styles such as ballet, tap, jazz, musical theatre, contemporary, lyrical and hip hop. She was a member of El Camino's Dance III program and ECDC all 4 years and she was a leader for 2 years. In her senior year she joined the POMcats team where they placed 3rd in the nation at USA Nationals, making history for El Camino! Upon graduating high school, she earned a spot, and now serves as captain on the nationally ranked San Diego State University Dance Team, which claimed the National Championship title at UDA Nationals in 2020. On top of her dancing career, she also spent her summers traveling across the nation as a Universal Dance Association Instructor, coaching high school dancers, judging auditions, and assisting with competitions. She cannot wait to work with the team she was once a part of & take them to new heights!

️ Let’s go POMcats!

ecpomcats_mecelaney.thumb.JPG.5ab0e63c074799501e6372b7e1740805.JPGecpomcats_mecelaney2.thumb.JPG.17d01d552379fdbb84460a29292d1f72.JPG

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
(edited)
15 minutes ago, sleepyjean said:

ecpomcats

💛🐾 We’re excited to introduce our 2 new POMcats coaches for 2021-2022, ECHS alumnae, Mia Nelson & Megan McElaney! 🐾💛While we welcome these 2 amazing dancers, we also want to acknowledge and thank Coach Hannah for the time and energy she put into the team the last 3 years. We are forever grateful! 🥰

Here’s a little bit about 1 of our new coaches:

Megan McElaney began her dancing career at the age of 3 years old and progressed to become a competitive dancer at 8 years old. She has trained and competed in all styles such as ballet, tap, jazz, musical theatre, contemporary, lyrical and hip hop. She was a member of El Camino's Dance III program and ECDC all 4 years and she was a leader for 2 years. In her senior year she joined the POMcats team where they placed 3rd in the nation at USA Nationals, making history for El Camino! Upon graduating high school, she earned a spot, and now serves as captain on the nationally ranked San Diego State University Dance Team, which claimed the National Championship title at UDA Nationals in 2020. On top of her dancing career, she also spent her summers traveling across the nation as a Universal Dance Association Instructor, coaching high school dancers, judging auditions, and assisting with competitions. She cannot wait to work with the team she was once a part of & take them to new heights!

️ Let’s go POMcats!

ecpomcats_mecelaney.thumb.JPG.5ab0e63c074799501e6372b7e1740805.JPGecpomcats_mecelaney2.thumb.JPG.17d01d552379fdbb84460a29292d1f72.JPG

Thank you that’s so weird 

Edited by Holly85
  • Love 1
50 minutes ago, Lynnbo said:

When do they usually have training camp time wise during the week? 5pm -8pm 6pm-9pm ?  6p-10p?  Anyone know?  In the past I think I saw girls say they would go there from work and often stay very late. 

It started at 7 - I remember Kelsey B leaving work at 5 and rushing to be there on time.  They used to stay until the wee hours of the morning when it was a filming night for cuts, but in season 14, the girls were getting cut during practice and not after.  So, they weren't staying as long.  But who knows now:)

• Love 5
7 hours ago, Tuxcat said:

My response should anyone want to read is in the non - DCC talk thread. 

1. Thank you for taking it to another thread. Very classy. 

2. That was such a brilliant response it's made me see the issue in different ways. Thank you very much. 

3. I'd encourage others to read and consider @Tuxcat 's response. 

4. To keep this on topic: Are the four TCs would-be rookies? Or are there vets thrown into the mix???? First letters of their names??? @lemonbus230 @Dr. Manhattan ???????

• Love 13
5 hours ago, MeeMee2 said:

Welcome back and thanks for this much needed hot tea break. 🍵

This!! Oh man, I hope it wasn't any of these ladies.  My fingers are still crossed that all 3 will make it to the end. 

These are my favorites as well

• Love 4
3 hours ago, Lona said:

1. Thank you for taking it to another thread. Very classy. 

2. That was such a brilliant response it's made me see the issue in different ways. Thank you very much. 

3. I'd encourage others to read and consider @Tuxcat 's response. 

4. To keep this on topic: Are the four TCs would-be rookies? Or are there vets thrown into the mix???? First letters of their names??? @lemonbus230 @Dr. Manhattan ???????

The use of the term TC would imply they are rookie candidates as the others are Veteran candidates

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
7 hours ago, Lona said:

4. To keep this on topic: Are the four TCs would-be rookies? Or are there vets thrown into the mix???? First letters of their names???

If I was one of 50-100 people who knew what happened, I would become an insider simply to prove I could be an insider.  I guess that's weird.

• LOL 7
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, Trulyadorkable said:

I am still mad Phil was never point...

Want to join me and start a petition to GET PHIL (automatically) ON THE TEAM AND POINT? Would make Kelly and the other girls who had an automatic walk onto the squad be pushed into second place. Know what I mean? I mean eg Kelly and the other girls (back in the 80s) who had tried out several times and proved themselves and then got an automatic walk on. Whilst Phil has NEVER been on the team and didn't have the "chance" to prove to be on the team but deserved to be on the team without having to prove anything DCC wise etc. LOL 

• LOL 3
  • Love 1