Type keyword(s) to search

90 Day: The Single Life

• Start Topic

On 9/21/2022 at 2:09 PM, Hellohappylife said:

Has veronica ever said what she does for a living? The house from the outside, looks huge for 2 people,plus a pool. It doesn’t exactly look like veronica was ever a struggling single mother.

I thought I read somewhere that she has a job in finance, like a financial advisor or something. I was thinking the same thing about the house being huge. However, I think she said that it was a house she bought when she and Tim were still together. So, who knows. Maybe at one point she was thinking if they got married it would be her, Tim, Choe, and if they had one or two more kids?

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

Yes, Nat did say Josh left afterwards and there was no affection afterwards, but I question that, because to me, she isn’t an accurate reporter.  If it did happen that way, I feel for her.  That’s not very nice, unless he had some urgent matter.

We’ll she doesn’t want to feel like a who-kah. 

• Wink 2

Yeah, re Debbie and Tony ( wasn't that his name?).... I mean, I guess I get hung up on normal people as in people who live life NOT on teevee, but who do you know that is fine with having a camera filiming them as they wake up and discuss their sex life? oh and show the clothing and underwear on the floor????? That's when I say yeah, this cannot be for real.

At leat, true confession time- I don't know anyone who would be fine with that.

• Love 3

I mentioned this a few days ago but I remember hearing that either Veronica bought it or they bought it (and he told about it). She or they got it at auction or as a foreclosure and got a great $ deal. 

Debbie is cruisin' for a bruisin'...of the heart...he is trying to be a nice guy but she's too serious-too fast and flatters him no end although she just met him in person the previous day. I'd expect her to be more worldly about it all. IIRC, she ran with the Playboy crowd back in the day. 

I'm so sick of Nutalie. (Who isn't?) Why is Sharp bringing back cast members who are so openly disliked by the viewership (such as her, PrEd, Tania, Colt, and Angelasaurus?) N: same old shuffle of seducing the guy by Date 1 or 2; getting immediately sulky and aggressive because he backs off from her neediness/demands; expecting to lock him down by Date 3; sobbing loudly when he doesn't comply. The extreme coquettishness is off-putting, too. She's unstable and needs to be in mental health care.  

Edited by Tuneful
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5

Any chance Josh works in the Adult Film industry?… & maybe not an “actor” but a behind the scenes type of thing?

Nat just makes me cringe, the attitude in the car... Who wants to visit someone again after that childishness? She’s not really friendly or approachable in friend situations either,like someone you avoid cause they put off that vibe. She basically wants a proposal on date #2

I hope things work out for debbie, but i don’t need to hear the sex details lol.I never thought when we first saw debbie with colt that she was some bad person like most. I just saw her as a sad lonely lady. Especially when her whole life was about the cats & colt after her husband died. Now we see she’s making friends & dating. Living life. Good for her! 

I laughed when they showed the girls in the Ukraine Mixer thing taking selfies with each other.They didn’t seem impressed with this batch of guys, but not too concerned because the lady running the event will have a new batch next weekend to view.

These men joining her “dating service” seem to be paying off well for her, judging by the amount of plastic surgery she’s had done to her face. 

• Like 2
  • Love 6

The problems with Victor, correction Caesar, and Natalie seem to be that they are socially dysfunctional in some ways.  It must be who they are and that’s difficult to change at their ages.  They found a niche at 90 Day franchise as an oddity.  Hopefully, it’s near an end,  

Edited by SunnyBeBe
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The problems with Victor and Natalie seem to be that they are socially dysfunctional in some ways.  It must be who they are and that’s difficult to change at their ages.  They found a niche at 90 Day franchise as an oddity.  Hopefully, it’s near an end,  

Victor? The guy from the island Providencia? Or do you mean Caesar? 

• Useful 1
On 9/27/2022 at 12:29 AM, Breedom said:

Nutty doesn't live in reality; something is wrong with her.

Agree. I think Nutty has a serious personality disorder. Thank god she hasn't had any kids. Then again maybe a child would settle her down a bit. Nahhh, a narcissist will always be a narcissist.

Speaking of godt, what happened to Nutty's strong Catholic beliefs? I remember her taking Mike to church in Ukraine and practically demanding he convert or she won't marry him. He refused and here we are today. Divorce #3 in motion. 

Meanwhile, Nutty getting boob jobs, wearing skimpy clothes and sleeping with a guy she barely knows. She's such a phony and a liar. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • Love 2

I thought I remember that Josh lives in Scottsdale AZ and comes to LA often for work and they both were staying at the same hotel but in different rooms. She is a complete nutcase and acts worse than a 5 year old. If I neve have to see Debbie suck face again with anyone it would be a miracle. I do think she has co-dependency issues as she latches on to Tony and bawled her soul out to him on the phone about Coltee. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

To me, the Veronica storyline just seems too scripted and fake to get into. I don't really buy that Tim organically showed up, mic'ed up, to her house at the exact moment that she was coming home.

Debbie is horny as shit and is seemingly obsessed with sex and talking ‘bout the night with hippie Kenny Rogers.

Caesar looked like a fool in the top hat but all the other creepers were fools too. Like, date someone in your home country like a normal person, instead of doing a crappy moonwalk like a freak. They just want your money dude. It's also nice that Natalie's pale twin sister shows up to date Caesar in the next episode.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
6 hours ago, bichonblitz said:

Meanwhile, Nutty getting boob jobs, wearing skimpy clothes and sleeping with a guy she barely knows. She's such a phony and a liar. 

Maybe Nutty in her initial appearance on the show wanted to appear pristine, a "good girl" (I can just see her mom telling her that while she was growing up). But now, throwing caution to the wind, her true self comes out. 

4 hours ago, Mahamid Frauded Me said:

I thought I remember that Josh lives in Scottsdale AZ and comes to LA often for work and they both were staying at the same hotel but in different rooms. She is a complete nutcase and acts worse than a 5 year old. If I neve have to see Debbie suck face again with anyone it would be a miracle. I do think she has co-dependency issues as she latches on to Tony and bawled her soul out to him on the phone about Coltee. 

Oh, thanks for the correction! So is it possible he picked her up in a rented Tesla or did he drive there from AZ? 

49 minutes ago, Hotel Snarker said:

Debbie is horny as shit and is seemingly obsessed with sex and talking ‘bout the night with hippie Kenny Rogers.

Maybe that's where Colt inherited his hyperactive sex drive. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 4
2 hours ago, magemaud said:

Is it possible [Josh] picked her up in a rented Tesla or did he drive there from AZ? 

Like that guy who briefly dated Fernanda out in Chicago and showed up in a Lamborghini (?) or similar. Probably rented for the evening, like the Tesla. I think Josh flew in and rented a higher-end car, probably common to do in LA...and it's like a 6.5-hour drive if nonstop to LA, with no Coltee to do it for him. I did notice it seemed Josh's "friends" were younger than him.   

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 1

Natalie is very arrogant, insecure, and also requires an incredible amount of attention. She's very striking, but she seems impossible to connect with on an adult level. Her childhood must have been really really messed up.

Veronica is cute and funny. That said, I don't believe for a second that she and Tim aren't hooking up on the regular. She was just too jealous when he was dating Genifer or whatever her name was. They both seem scared of commitment. 

Poor stupid Ceaser. I didn't get his top hat. He is terrified of commitment. He prefers imaginary girlfriends IMO.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
On 9/21/2022 at 6:00 PM, Tipsymcstagger said:

I had no preconceived idea about Caesar except that he seemed like a complete sap to have been grifted by an obvious hustler yet continued to go back to the same trough (pardon the expression) for a new “girlfriend”.

What bothers me most about Caesar is his hypocrisy. He says he wants a wife that will love him for his "heart and soul; not his wallet". But he's not judging the women by their hearts and souls; he's judging their looks. 

And that's why he can't find anyone. Beautiful woman + moneyed (often unattractive) man has been a more or less acceptable pairing of men and women for several millennia.

Caesar isn't moneyed. He doesn't make enough to buy himself a gorgeous wife who would be happy to travel with him, dine in fancy restaurants, impress his friends, and have sex with him - in exchange for several no-limit credit cards, a fancy car, and a hefty cash allowance to spend on outings with her friends. It gets lonely when hubby is working all the time to make the money he needs to keep her happy.

What does Caesar have to offer any of those women that's substantially better than what they already have, and that's worth leaving behind their homes, their parents, their siblings, and their friends? 

Even if Caesar was extremely intelligent and a wonderful man who would always treat her kindly, those qualities don't pay the rent or the Amex bill. That's why Maria never met up with Caesar. She knew he didn't have enough money to keep her in the lifestyle she expected to assume in return for giving up everything she had in Ukraine. So she bled Caesar dry of what he did have, then dropped him. I'll bet Caesar was just one of many she was (and still is) stringing along. 

And now Caesar is going to get involved with Maria 2.0. 

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
  • Love 3
21 hours ago, bravofan27 said:

Natalie is very arrogant, insecure, and also requires an incredible amount of attention.

Natalie was so nasty and aloof towards Josh's friends. She was already pissed off to be introduced as just "Natalie" then when someone asked her where she was from she tossed her head and haughtily replied, "Ukraine." Someone else commented on how far away that was and she curtly answered, "Yes." Then the whole thing where she misinterpreted the woman talking about Russian Matryoshka dolls as saying Natalie was from Russia and she got all defensive. I really like the theory that his friends were purposely giving her bad advice as how to handle him. 

I'm also confused about Natalie seeming to have "lost her religion." It was a big bone of contention with Mike when she wanted him to stop worshiping aliens and convert to her Ukranian Orthodox beliefs. But since then, the whole religion issue was never mentioned again. I wonder if she realizes Josh Weinstein is most likely Jewish? Edited to add another thought. Since she's still married to Mike, in the eyes of the Church, she's committing the sin of adultery by sleeping with Josh. 

on a side note, I've come up with a name for her You Tube cooking channel: "Simpering and Simmering with Natalie" 

In the previews showing Natalie with Mike, I wonder if she is returning to Sequim for a festive Thanksgiving Dinner at Trish's house. I also wonder if she will look up (or hook up) with her dear friend Juliana while she's in town. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 7
1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Natalie was so nasty to Josh's friends. She was already pissed off to be introduced as just "Natalie" then when someone asked her where she was from she tossed her head and haughtily replied, "Ukraine." Someone else commented on how far away that was and she curtly answered, "Yes." Then the whole thing where she misinterpreted the woman talking about Russian Matryoshka dolls as saying Natalie was from Russia and she got all defensive. I really like the theory that his friends were purposely giving her bad advice as how to handle him. 

I'm also confused about Natalie seeming to have "lost her religion." It was a big bone of contention with Mike when she wanted him to stop worshiping aliens and convert to her Ukranian Orthodox beliefs. But since then, the whole religion issue was never mentioned again. I wonder if she realizes Josh Weinstein is most likely Jewish?

on a side note, I've come up with a name for her You Tube cooking channel: "Simpering and Simmering with Natalie" 

In the previews showing Natalie with Mike, I wonder if she is returning to Sequim for a festive Thanksgiving Dinner at Trish's house. I also wonder if she will look up (or hook up) with her dear friend Juliana while she's in town. 

Exactly! Josh is Jewish, why is she chasing him? And brilliant name for her cooking show!

• Love 2

I've been dating my bf for 6-months and I introduce him as my friend. People know and get it. Calling someone your bf at 40 sounds weird to me. Natalie's immaturity is so strange and she has this weird jerky thing with her head and nods her head down, looks up, glares, and then looks out to the side all haughty. So strange. I'm not saying I sit on the pillar of social skills, but she really struggles. Her obsession is definitely Jewish but honestly, I don't think she cares. She will find any reason to pick on someone.

• Love 4
46 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

I've been dating my bf for 6-months and I introduce him as my friend.

Josh just saying "This is Natalie" is all he had to say. He didn't need to qualify it with a title like "friend" or "girlfriend" especially when her status was unknown, at least to HIM, after one date! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, bravofan27 said:

Natalie's immaturity is so strange and she has this weird jerky thing with her head and nods her head down, looks up, glares, and then looks out to the side all haughty. So strange. 

She often does it when she switches from smiling, coy & flirty to rabid, yelling or stomping away. She's done it several times with Josh, on the beach, in the car, in the hall outside her hotel room.  He has a WTF did I do? look on his face, but keeps on coming back for more. Perhaps she is bipolar or has a split personality, or is playing someone who is to be "mysterious".

• Love 8
4 minutes ago, deirdra said:

She often does it when she switches from smiling, coy & flirty to rabid, yelling or stomping away. She's done it several times with Josh, on the beach, in the car, in the hall outside her hotel room. 

It's horrifying.  She scares the shit outta me.

index.jpg.ef3c479a6b80269bc0beabea85d55439.jpg

Edited by Cementhead
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4
On 9/28/2022 at 11:53 AM, bichonblitz said:

Agree. I think Nutty has a serious personality disorder. Thank god she hasn't had any kids. Then again maybe a child would settle her down a bit. Nahhh, a narcissist will always be a narcissist.

Speaking of godt, what happened to Nutty's strong Catholic beliefs? I remember her taking Mike to church in Ukraine and practically demanding he convert or she won't marry him. He refused and here we are today. Divorce #3 in motion. 

I heard her say she was divorced 3 times on this episode, which I never knew. I thought Mike was her only divorce. Yet she has nerve to question Josh about having 2 kids from different women on multiple episodes? Shit happens. She thinks she's some sort of saint who just can't happen to meet a good guy. She is not only a lunatic, but a hypocrite too. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Jax7917 said:

I heard her say she was divorced 3 times on this episode, which I never knew. I thought Mike was her only divorce.

Even during her season with Mike she admitted to being divorced and only later on it was revealed there were actually two divorces in her past. And technically, she's not even divorced from Mike yet! 

• Like 3
On 9/29/2022 at 12:44 PM, Cementhead said:

It's horrifying.  She scares the shit outta me.

index.jpg.ef3c479a6b80269bc0beabea85d55439.jpg

Yes, I was thinking of Jack Nicholson in The Shining or Malcolm McDowell in A Clockwork Orange.  Scary.

• Love 1

So Debbie and her new guy are already falling in lurve. Time to do the background check. The gondola ride may have been more romantic if the shopping mall wasn’t quite so…. plastic. 

Natalie, your behavior toward Josh was immature, selfish, and controlling. He is not going to commit to you within a couple of days. You are either pretending to be like this to ‘entertain’ the viewer or you need to deal with your insecurity, need to control, me-me-me behavior before you drive more people away.  You are not a cute ingenue. Unless Josh realizes that you are self destructive and self sabotaging, it won’t work.

Tiffany still ensures that the kids talk to Ronald each day. He doesn’t like that she is going out with some friends. Not his business if she has a date. Short brow friend needs to maybe tell Tiff to relax when it came to the new guy she is chatting with.

And Caesar has found three women willing to partake of his company but is also reading the news about Russia.

• Love 4
On 9/28/2022 at 2:27 PM, Hotel Snarker said:

Hippie Kenny Rogers is a White Nationalist, that tattoo on his back will tell you all you need to know: Ustase

Edited by evansmom10
  • Mind Blown 3
  • Applause 1

Natalie should write a how-to book on dating. It would be hysterical. Some highlights of her “tips”:

1. Expect exclusivity before the first date. Your date will love it.

2. Be sure to label your relationship immediately and demand a prominent title: “the love of my life”, “my future wife”, “the mother of my children” will suffice. Such title should be granted by date 1 or 2. Your date will love it.

3. Expect a discussion about having a child together by date 2. Your date will love it.

4. Be extraordinarily and irrationally rude to your date, including storming off and slamming at least one door, with the expectation that he must then fight for you (i.e. beg) to get you “back”. Your date will love it.

5. Be rude to your date’s friends. It (somehow?) shows that you rank higher than them in the social hierarchy of his relationships. Your date will love it.

And maybe some of the other women of 90 Day can write an Epilogue to Natalie’s book discussing the virtues of throwing a drink in your dates face. Again, your date will love it.

• Applause 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 4

I think Debbie's romance is heartwarming, including the fact that her beau sought to date her even though they are around the same age. Many men over 50 (?) won't do that, but chase younger. A woman in her 60s (and I am one) has been to the "rodeo" and back, probably won't be as high-maintenance as much-younger, cuts to the chase (i.e., doesn't waste his time), and can't have kids (usually, menopause is done). Debbie does have an adult son who's a PITA and lazy bum but if this works out, they can ensure he doesn't move in with them. It might be the making of him.   

Nuttalie finally made a scene, of course, with Josh. She seems to have no concept that a person with a real J-O-B is very busy. If I were him I'd be looking into a restraining order just in case. I'd rue the day I ever thought about FWB. 

Item (7): Ask personal questions about your date to his friends who you just met, e.g., does he sleep around? Why is he divorced? Item (8): Have him take you someplace beautiful or scenic on Date 1 or 2 . Spend it asking intrusive personal questions and putting him on the defensive. Every man loves a challenge! 

Edited by Tuneful
  • Love 8
On 9/29/2022 at 1:31 PM, bravofan27 said:

Calling someone your bf at 40 sounds weird to me

Try in your 50's.  While dating I called by BF my manfriend and someone said is he gay?  So I went to boyfriend, or just said this is MY MAN SO KEEP YOUR MITTS OFF BITCHES.

7 hours ago, Kid said:

Josh needs to run FAR and run FAST.

I think he already did.  

Number nine on the dating tips:  Demand to go look for diamond engagement rings.  Your date will love it.

Number ten:  Demand to meet his parents right away.  Your date will love it.

48 minutes ago, Tuneful said:

She seems to have no concept that a person with a real J-O-B is very busy.

I have been up since 5, worked all day, came straight home, chilled alone for about twenty minutes, then did grad school homework.  I still need to exercise, medicate and feed my dog.  It is 6:50 CST and no, needy Male Equivalent of Natalie, I do not have time to cater to your weird emotions.

• Love 7
On 10/1/2022 at 12:16 AM, Frozendiva said:

Tiffany still ensures that the kids talk to Ronald each day. He doesn’t like that she is going out with some friends. Not his business if she has a date. Short brow friend needs to maybe tell Tiff to relax when it came to the new guy she is chatting with.

I can hear it now "Well, kids, its time to call your feckless loser of a dad. (heavy sigh). Lets see if we can make this quick, huh? Mommy has a hot date with a squirrel".

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
12 hours ago, Dreamawake719 said:

First shot of Tiffany, pulling her sleeves down to the cold shoulder level... She can't help herself. It's still not a good look.

It’s tough keeping one’s shoulders cold when there’s no stolen refrigerator around.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 5

Nutty has gone off the deep end. Man, she let loose with her insecure jabbering and crying! As mentioned, Josh comes back next show - but why? I can't imagine he really has any feelings for this nutcase. I need to rerun her breakdown scene several times, she is quite a spectacle. There is something very wrong with her.

I never liked cold-shoulder-Tiffany, but I kinda like her (so far, anyway) this season. Her marriage must have really brought her down. Now she has such an open happy face, looking forward to the future. However, while she talked to the ex, her tone was a bit weird  and put-on, very stilted like she did that just for the show.

All the dating tips for Nutty's book were right on the money! :)

• Applause 1
  • Love 3

I keep hoping that Natalie’s story is fake.

I don’t know what the social norms are for Ukraine courtship and if Natalie saying that by the second date, you are looking at a commitment. Not in North America. You do hear of folks who meet and move in together within a couple of weeks. It isn’t something that happens regularly. I would be using an Internet search engine to look up the guy, see if he works where he says he does, whether his name is in the papers for any charges he may be facing, see how he behaves and treats me. It is not easy with the number of married dudes looking for someone on the side, abusers, incel types, etc. No idea if Nats has a friend who can tell her what dating is like in the US and to slow things down. Have a real talk with Josh and talk about what you are used to and what is expected her. She runs hotter and colder than my taps. Plus, she is exhausting and drives people away.

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

I don’t know what the social norms are for Ukraine courtship and if Natalie saying that by the second date, you are looking at a commitment.

I think it's just Nutty. Even if it's the norm, which I strongly doubt, she's out of control, consumed with histrionic anger, doing the exact opposite of what someone should do if they feel a connection with someone. Flying off the handle, attacking, curling up on the bed in a fetal position in a flood of tears, accusing him of not caring, speaking furiously fast where Josh probably could only pick up on a few words - good lord, get a grip.

Oh, and the coy giggling school girl look is just not a good look at her age. Jr High ended a long time ago, darling . . .

• Love 6

After Josh left, Natalie screaming at the camera guy about what a POS Josh is was over the line for me. The screaming, fast talking english that you hardly understand was coming from a demonic, possessed person. She would be better off freezing her eggs and going to a sperm bank. Forget about the man, she will never get one. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3