Type keyword(s) to search

S09.E04: Cindy's Story LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

She's been at her friend's house for a few days and haven't been to see Dr Now? He probably would have put her in the hospital, where she'd be more comfortable (not that I care about this whining b$tch's comfort)

But....she’s too tired to go see him! No bed! Potty too far away! And all the whining does tend to wear you out...

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

She's walking!!   Four steps and she's gasping for breath like she just summitted on Mt. Everest.

I have a strange fascination with mountain climbing and have seen a number of documentaries on Everest. People who go up w/o oxygen don't gasp that much. 😆

• LOL 4
  • Love 6

Did Sandy consider what this would do to her family?  Does the daughter want to be a care taker?  Does the husband want to have to haul Cindy around?  Or is this just a ploy for Sandy to make Cindy dependent of her?

• Useful 5
4 minutes ago, magemaud said:

NOBODY would ever do that...

I distinctly remember reading something like "20 unexpected uses of mayonnaise" a few years ago, and it definitely had mayo going in the hair, among other things.  The other thing I remember is slathering mayo on your feet, wrapping them with plastic wrap and then putting woolen socks over them overnight.  Yuck. 

• Useful 1
Just now, aliya said:

I have a strange fascination with mountain climbing and have seen a number of documentaries on Everest. People who go up w/o oxygen don't gasp that much. 😆

When I was giving blood once a guy came in who’d just returned from Everest. His red blood cell level was almost too high to donate. 

• Useful 1
  • Love 1