Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

1 hour ago, mizzhyer said:

The only one I was remotely impressed with was Claire W.  The others were so lackluster 😕

I feel like Claire W and Armani are the most impressive out of this rookie class.  Jessica I was most surprised to make this team

• Love 9
50 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

I've heard through the fabulous DCC grapevine that one of the 2020 rookies is toxic in the locker room. Not gonna say who though. 🤭

Oh no who who do tell lol 

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
2 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I've heard through the fabulous DCC grapevine that one of the 2020 rookies is toxic in the locker room. Not gonna say who though. 🤭

What is the fabulous DCC grapevine you mention you hear gossip through?  

• Love 3
2 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

Here's the thing: I'd love to know who it is, but at the same time I have next to no connection with any of the new rookies. We barely saw them at games, they weren't allowed to post anything until the show finished airing IN JANUARY, and the show itself focused so much on struggling (or not really but supposedly struggling) vets that we didn't get to fall in love with any of them. So whoever it is, I won't be super sad that one of my favorites is apparently toxic, or secretly thrilled that someone I don't like might get kicked off due to attitude. But I'd still love to know!

• Love 9
7 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I have next to no connection with any of the new rookies.

Same here. I understand TPTB wanted a season filled with “drama” for “ratings,” but sheeesh IMO it didn’t do a lot to get me pumped for the newbies.

A real shame because I’m sure there are some great ones we missed out on getting to know (Claire, Armani, Elli and Dani to name my “favorites.”)

• Love 3

I'll leave ROTY to those who watched the show. The little glimpses I've seen, I did like Dani, but don't know them well enough to choose. VOTY may very well be Maddie, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was Rachel W., Gina, or Caroline.

• Useful 2
13 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I am willing to bet it is Alora-Rose. Or Sydney as a close second.

• Love 4
7 minutes ago, Pau84 said:

I am willing to bet it is Alora-Rose. Or Sydney as a close second.

I was thinking Marissa or Alora-Rose lol

On 2/28/2021 at 7:41 PM, superbity said:

Okay, can we talk about how mindblowing it is that Savannah is still on the team while dancers like Hannah and Tara get cut? Poor thing is off count and lost in basically every single clip you see of her dancing. Bless her heart.

I think TPTB keep Savannah on the squad for her sex appeal.  

• Love 2

If VK stays on the squad and keeps making it back(lol) for a couple more years, or however long she stays, she has plenty of time to be VOTY. It doesn't need to be in just her a second year. I'd go for Jalyn just to stick it to the people that apparently don't like her. I hope the girls like her enough for that. Maddie can get it and go though for sure. Hah 

• Love 4
16 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

There are actually two- Armani and Alora.

They don’t hate Marissa, she’s just annoying and immature. Everyone loves Sydney, Jada, and Dani. 

• Useful 11
  • Love 11
8 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

They don’t hate Marissa, she’s just annoying and immature. Everyone loves Sydney, Jada, and Dani. 

I was expecting alora but Armani that’s a shocker 

• Love 16
9 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

lmao i can see it for alora but armani?!?

• Love 8
40 minutes ago, lemonbus230 said:

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but this entire YEAR of DCC has been the messiest I can think of.

Armani??? 

• Love 12
20 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I have been trapped in the house for a year. This message board is basically my social life. Throw me a bone!

• LOL 11
  • Love 6

My predictions for point...

2021: Rachel W (4th year) and Caroline (4th year)

2022: Caroline (5th year) and Amanda (4th year)

2023: Amanda (5th year) and Claire/Dani/Armani (4th years)

• Love 4
(edited)
8 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

2021: Rachel W (4th year) and Caroline (4th year)

2022: Caroline (5th year) and Amanda (4th year)

2023: Amanda (5th year) and Claire/Dani/Armani (4th years)

2022: The great Victoria unites both points as she miraculously  reaches her final form! 

2023: All other 5th years are cut/scared into retirement. 

Edited by Lona
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lona said:

2022: The great Victoria unites both points as she miraculously  reaches her final form! 

2023: All other 5h years are cut/scared into retirement. 

2021: Caroline (4th year) and Ashlee(4th year)

2022: Amanda (4th year) and Armani (3rd year)

• Love 3
(edited)
18 hours ago, Jennv said:

My predictions for point..

2021 Victoria

2022 Victoria

2023 Victoria

2024 Victoria

2025 Victoria

2026 Victoria

2027 Victoria

2028 Victoria

2029 Victoria

2030 a giant cardboard cut out of Victoria, because the real Victoria is pregnant

15 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

2031 - After Skynet takes over in 2029, production begins on the first ever DCC cyborg. They're now even more robotic and "Stepford"-like than they are now! The cardboard cutout is soon replaced by an identical cyborg version of Victoria. The real Victoria can enjoy her retirement from the team and can enjoy all the milkshakes she wants. 

This escalated quickly.

And I cannot stop laughing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

I didn’t watch this season so I have no idea who Armani is. Alora has been discussed pretty consistently so I have some knowledge about her. I’m wondering if it’s a result of the lack of professional dance jobs due to COVID ( as has been speculated on the forums before), they just got a lot of girls who don’t care about or buy into the mystique of DCC.

But whatever, cause RATINGS!!!

Also thank you @lemonbus230 for your info. Always appreciated.  

Edited by KnyghtRyder
  • LOL 4
  • Love 10

Armani is the cute one from the Univ of South Carolina? I’m shocked she’s not well liked. Alora seemed like a lot on the show. I imagine she thinks she’s too good for DCC and then finding out she barely made the team probably isn’t going to help. 

• Love 6
On 3/1/2021 at 11:44 AM, Spunkyyy said:

My guesses are Mackenzie and Caroline. What does everyone else think?

I also think ROTY will be Mackenzie. Out of all the rookies, she seems the most active with the DCC organization and she seems the most mature. I could see alot of the girls looking up to her.  Claire W could get it too. She seems to be the locker room darling of the team right now based of social media. Dani too. 

VOTY- Probably Maddie or Gina. I'm hoping for Gina to get it. Still can't believe she didn't get co-point. 

On 3/3/2021 at 10:21 AM, lemonbus230 said:

Armani?!  I am shocked. She seemed so down to earth and humble. Did the show go to her head or something? Alora- Rose was at the top of my list of most likely to be a one season and done girl. So I'm not surprised. 

• Love 10
On 3/4/2021 at 7:49 PM, MeeMee2 said:

Did the show go to her head or something?

hahaha probably. watching back s15 at once makes me realize how much they acted like she was the second coming of christ

42 minutes ago, vanillagum said:

hahaha probably. watching back s15 at once makes me realize how much they acted like she was the second coming of christ

There were so many comments on IG about how she was featured so much, so why not on show group

• Useful 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Blue hues said:

Wow!  Is the the perfect DCC of DCCs, VK?  Or is this a parody of her?  Super goofy...what’s the context? 

This is from the first time she was in TC--Season 13--when she was OVER THE TOP obnoxious.

• LOL 5
6 hours ago, ClassicPegg said:

This is from the first time she was in TC--Season 13--when she was OVER THE TOP obnoxious.

lmao in that picture she looks like one of the delusional contestants with no shot in hell they make fun of 

• LOL 2
  • Love 7
(edited)

This is gonna sound very childish and dumb but I wonder which Harry Potter Hogwarts House each girl identify as.

my guesses are

Slytherin: Amanda, Lisa, Rachel W, Ashlee, Gina

Ravenclaw: Kelcey, Caroline, Savannnah, Tess, Rachel A,

Hufflepuff: Kat, Chandi, Briana, Cianna,

Gryffindor: Victoria, Kristin, Taylor, Daphne, Maddie, 

I’m a Slytherin by the way.

Edited by Kamal
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Kamal said:

This is gonna sound very childish and dumb but I wonder which Harry Potter Hogwarts House each girl identify as.

my guesses are

That’s so hard to chose lol 

3 hours ago, Kamal said:

my guesses are

sorry, but imo VK belongs in Slytherin not Gryffindor 🤣

• LOL 5
  • Love 10
4 hours ago, DCC-UK said:

I'm a Slytherin, not having VK with me!

I'm a Ravenclaw and think Tess is more like a Hufflepuff. As for the person mentioned above; it seems that the sorting hat has problems determining which house could 'possibly' be a fit, which leads me to suspect that she is actually a squib....

• LOL 16
  • Love 1
14 hours ago, Kamal said:

my guesses are

I wonder if you could use their CORE test results to figure it out. Commander, organizer, relater, entertainer - not sure how Slytherin comes into play, but I feel that someone who is primarily a commander would lean towards Gryffindor, and someone who identifies as an organizer might be more of a Ravenclaw, that sort of things.

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, DCCFan2021 said:

I wonder if you could use their CORE test results to figure it out. Commander, organizer, relater, entertainer - not sure how Slytherin comes into play, but I feel that someone who is primarily a commander would lean towards Gryffindor, and someone who identifies as an organizer might be more of a Ravenclaw, that sort of things.

i feel like commander would actually lean more towards slytherin! relater would be hufflepuff, ravenclaw would be organizer, and entertainer would be gryffindor. also, on that test, didnt they have two top results? you could use that to find our their house cross. for example, i'd be an organizer and commander, since im a slytherclaw (my main house is ravenclaw). im probably going way too deep into this

• LOL 3
  • Love 1

I have literally not read one word of any Harry Potter book nor viewed one scene of any Harry Potter movie and find these posts hilariously confusing. I’m just imagining the Hufflepuffs as the sorority that smoked up a lot 🤷🏻‍♀️

• LOL 15
  • Love 4
29 minutes ago, Lona said:

If there is a group of ladies who like going to lakes and getting drunk, what would be the best Harry Potter house for them? 🤔

Just curious ... 😜

Lol. Going to the lake and drinking is like a favorite Texan pastime. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Ok, this thread is pretty off topic right now. Harry Potter and getting drunk at the lake is not squad news and/or social media. Let’s get the train back on the rails, please.

• LOL 4
  • Love 10
On 3/6/2021 at 9:37 PM, parrotfeathers said:

Those thighs are just toothpicks on Tess (?).

Tess is very thin. DCC is such a physically demanding role. I know I would never have the stamina and the energy while maintaining such a low weight. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Tess is very thin. DCC is such a physically demanding role. I know I would never have the stamina and the energy while maintaining such a low weight. 

I remeber I was so small when I danced competitively... But then I was 11-17yo and had only gone through minor puberty lol

The minute I hit my early 20s it was like I hit second puberty, I don’t know how these girls stay so small it just seems like it goes against all scientific reasoning for how the female body grows and changes throughout the years. I commend them for keeping up their appearances, but it really can’t be easy and you gotta wonder how healthy it is for those who aren’t naturally slim in figure like Jinelle

• Love 6
49 minutes ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I remeber I was so small when I danced competitively... But then I was 11-17yo and had only gone through minor puberty lol

The minute I hit my early 20s it was like I hit second puberty, I don’t know how these girls stay so small it just seems like it goes against all scientific reasoning for how the female body grows and changes throughout the years. I commend them for keeping up their appearances, but it really can’t be easy and you gotta wonder how healthy it is for those who aren’t naturally slim in figure like Jinelle

as someone who's almost always struggled with weight, it fascinates me. especially the ones who slip up the tiniest bit and gain weight (and are put on weight warning, like kashara, melissa w, etc.), and you can see who's really not 'naturally' thin and how hard they have to work to stay so small. obviously touchy but i would love to see what they eat in a day

i was so shocked when i was rewatching season 12 the other day and saw that stephanie, mini bodybuilder, had gotten 'soft.' i didn't remember that at all. it was crazy to me because i remember her as being the most muscular one in a longgg time. it's a nice reminder that these women are human and have to work hard like us. very humanizing.

but i always thought that they danced so much, especially during training camp, that they would have to really overeat to gain weight but guess not. when victoria was gaining weight (?) throughout training camp in season 13 i was like??? how lmao

Edited by vanillagum
  • Love 3