Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

8 minutes ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, in the video,  up front is Victoria....lol.  Then Criscilla, the choreographer, Rachel A and I want to say, Caroline.  Back row is Madeline, Amanda, Savannah and Sydney????  Here is a still pic of that group.

image.png.2a2c5c9f4969362e0637a295cccca4a6.png

Ahh!!! thanks so much!

2 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

That’s bri next to savannah in the group picture 

thanks to you too!

• Love 1

Maddie posted a learn a choreo with me vid.

It's quite long so go to 30:40 to see her dance the whole dance. 

I (a non dancer) personally didn't like the choreo but I think that's because it was a dance ment for teaching non dancers.

• Useful 1
1 hour ago, Kamal said:

Maddie posted a learn a choreo with me vid.

It's quite long so go to 30:40 to see her dance the whole dance. 

I (a non dancer) personally didn't like the choreo but I think that's because it was a dance ment for teaching non dancers.

Thanks for giving the time of the full dance! After watching just that I was very underwhelmed. Even if the choreography is aimed at beginners, you should still put effort into the execution, and she didn't really use her facials or have any power, placement, or precision behind her moves. I'm also surprised by her appearance a little bit - not upset, since I appreciate seeing the DCC girls dressed down and looking like normal people, but we so rarely see it because "the girls always have to look their best" and a full dance video with hair in a bun, almost no makeup, and a baggy top and shorts is not DCC style.

• Love 2
14 hours ago, scorpio1031 said:

Well, in the video,  up front is Victoria....lol.  Then Criscilla, the choreographer, Rachel A and I want to say, Caroline.  Back row is Madeline, Amanda, Savannah and Sydney????  Here is a still pic of that group.

image.png.2a2c5c9f4969362e0637a295cccca4a6.png

I never realized how tall Madeline is

Okay I'll go first. My favorites are Amanda and Briana.

Amanda is sooooo telegenic. Her eyes has the mysterious cool sexy look that just makes me have a girl crush on her. My favorite of her dancing is when they did Travis Wall’s choreography is s14. 

Briana is my other favorite because I watched some boots are made for talking (DCC's podcast) and I really liked her humor. And I really like how she shows pictures of her with some of the other girls on the team on insta (Cici, Alanna, Brennan are who I remember). I can feel that she is a real teammate to the team.

• Love 11

My current faves (all-round ie dance, looks, personality) are Alanna, Amanda, Ashlee, Briana, Erin, Jalyn and Kelcey. I'm desperate to see Amanda and Kelcey in the triangle! 

This is my fave Amanda clip. She looks like she's doing a different dance in  a good way. To me, she's the only one who gets into it, changes up her face and really feels the music. I love seeing the contrast between Kelcey and Amanda. Kelcey is really easy to watch and is a strong, technical dancer. Amanda has that fire and performance whilst having technique (I know she's not the most flexible though).

• Love 6
On 3/21/2021 at 8:36 PM, go4luca said:

I think someone is messing with the Wiki.  It wouldn't be the first time.  They haven't even had the year-end banquet yet.

Yep.  Anyone can go in and edit Wikipedia.  So I am not putting faith in anything I see on Wiki until after the banquet.  

23 hours ago, dccfan204 said:

I never realized how tall Madeline is

and Criscella needs to pull her dang mask up over her nose or just take the thing off bc that's how much good it's doing🤦🏻‍♀️🤬

• Love 2
On 3/23/2021 at 7:27 AM, Kamal said:

Dance Coach Reacts to DALLAS COWBOYS ROOKIES!

Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43Q3rn_SrNM

Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lUv923ll99U

Part 3: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWRm6Sl4iXA

Part 4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgd_-RVk36o

This is very interesting to watch. He is critiquing the dance video's the rookies sent this year.

from 

I would like to hear his critiques on some of the vets 🧐

• Love 2

Primetimer's search function is terrible, so forgive if this has already been answered elsewhere... does anyone have lists of who's in which group this year? I feel like I've looked everywhere to no avail

47 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Primetimer's search function is terrible, so forgive if this has already been answered elsewhere... does anyone have lists of who's in which group this year? I feel like I've looked everywhere to no avail

Group1 

1st leader Maddie 

2nd leader Ashlee 

Rachel a 

Daphne 

Chandi 

Lisa 

Kelcey 

McKenzie 

Group 2 

1st leader tess 

2nd leader Rachel w 

Alannah 

Cianna 

Erin 

Taylor 

Dani 

Elli 

Jada 

Sydney 

Group 3 

1st leader Lexie 

2nd leader Amber

Savannah 

Briana 

Jayln 

Amanda

Kristin 

Darian 

Marissa 

Group 4 

1st leader gina 

2nd leader Caroline 

Madeline 

Kat 

Victoria 

Armani 

Clair 

Alora 

Jessica 

• Useful 1
  • Love 2
5 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Group1 

1st leader Maddie 

2nd leader Ashlee 

Rachel a 

Daphne 

Chandi 

Lisa 

Kelcey 

McKenzie 

Group 2 

1st leader tess 

2nd leader Rachel w 

Alannah 

Cianna 

Erin 

Taylor 

Dani 

Elli 

Jada 

Sydney 

Group 3 

1st leader Lexie 

2nd leader Amber

Savannah 

Briana 

Jayln 

Amanda

Kristin 

Darian 

Marissa 

Group 4 

1st leader gina 

2nd leader Caroline 

Madeline 

Kat 

Victoria 

Armani 

Clair 

Alora 

Jessica 

Thank you so much! One question - group 1 looks like it's missing one and group 2 looks like it has one extra. Is there a reason for this or is it possible one person got switched by accident?

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, PepperM said:

Thank you so much! One question - group 1 looks like it's missing one and group 2 looks like it has one extra. Is there a reason for this or is it possible one person got switched by accident?

Ok so one deck is longer then the other so group 1 and 3 were on the smaller deck groups 2 and 4 were on the longer deck so the one extra person had to go in a diffrent group 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3
9 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

Ok so one deck is longer then the other so group 1 and 3 were on the smaller deck groups 2 and 4 were on the longer deck so the one extra person had to go in a diffrent group 

Ohhhh that's so helpful! Things you never learn if you're not actually in Dallas 😂 Thank you again!

• Love 2

My faves are Kelcey, Erin, and Amber! I feel like Amber is overlooked quite a bit but she's an incredible dancer and is super powerful, especially for being so petite. Erin is obviously gorgeous, but she's also had one of the most successful comeback stories in recent history and for some reason that was totally glossed over. And Kelcey is probably my favorite overall because she just looks effortlessly natural with everything - she doesn't overdo her hair or her makeup, she isn't stick thin, she has great power without losing her technique, and her smile is gorgeous! She also has my favorite cameo headshot of the year. #girlcrush

• Love 16

i saw that pic and was taken aback by the size differential lol. i think tori would be fine is she reauditioned tho, she doesn't look 'soft,' i think it's just that julia is suuuuuper skinny and shorter

or maybe i'm just not seeing it

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Holly85 said:

I have heard Torie plans to re audition I wonder if Kelli will cut her again bc she is a little bigger then the girls on the squad now !! 

0BF00E2D-180D-4A90-8D77-DAD41B222DDB.jpeg

I think she looks pretty slim, it's just that Julia is realllly slim and petite in all ways. Tori is built a little like Rachel A for me, a bit more muscular and curvy. Healthy is fine by me!

• Love 14
On 3/31/2021 at 12:22 PM, Holly85 said:

I have heard Torie plans to re audition I wonder if Kelli will cut her again bc she is a little bigger then the girls on the squad now !! 

0BF00E2D-180D-4A90-8D77-DAD41B222DDB.jpeg

Julia is just a teeny thing, isn’t she? Tori looks like she has a bomb figure, her outfit just isn’t laying correctly for the pic. She might be just a touch too tall for the romper, which I totally get...I’m a little over 5’11” and have never found one that fit well!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 minutes ago, dccfan204 said:

Based on Ashlee's story, it looks like she's retiring?

Looks like maybe a new job but the next slide says April fools 

Edited by Holly85
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

Seems like Taylor J is engaged, based on several people's IG stories!

She seems like a very conscientious and awesome teacher, and a helpful teammate. Happy for her!

She is an awesome person 

• Love 5
10 hours ago, DizzySometimes86 said:

Seems like Taylor J is engaged, based on several people's IG stories!

She seems like a very conscientious and awesome teacher, and a helpful teammate. Happy for her!

Happy for. her, it was nice to see some personality on the story I saw. To me she seems like a lovely person but soooooooo low key... 

• Love 2
On 4/3/2021 at 4:48 PM, WoofDCC said:

This is an old one but does anyone know why Molly's Halloween costume for Judy came with a sign that said "Woof! Fix your hair'?

https://www.instagram.com/p/BpqOSrwhirp/

What does the "woof" part mean?

Is it that she barks at the girls like a dog?

If you swipe to the other picture, is that Rachel W as Bruno Mars...? Is that really appropriate? Apologies if this has been covered before and I missed it. It just blows my mind especially given the whole Whitney Halloween debacle back in the day.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, suzo said:

If you swipe to the other picture, is that Rachel W as Bruno Mars...? Is that really appropriate? Apologies if this has been covered before and I missed it. It just blows my mind especially given the whole Whitney Halloween debacle back in the day.

...lol i cannot stand her

• Love 5
11 hours ago, suzo said:

Yeah, there was a big discussion about this when it was first posted. The main thing is Rachel tans quite a bit, and so there was debate over whether she actually applied additional makeup to make herself darker or if that's her "natural" (i.e. uber-tanned) skin tone. Either way she could've chosen a safer costume, but if she didn't intentionally change her skin tone then it's very different to Whitney's incident.

• Useful 1
  • Love 3
1 minute ago, Holly85 said:

He has been saying there relationship is a fake and that he is the boyfriend of kelcey boyfriend 

the relationship is fake because nate is actually gay? i don't get it lol

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JC2468 said:

FBD79E24-71FB-4954-AB7A-65D4810B179A.thumb.jpeg.d2b7d0971124fb7cca3e3ccc8ae88eba.jpeg This was under DCC’s post from earlier today.

I have to laugh at the fact that this guy is saying that Nate Crnkovich NEVER left California (or even whatever city he lives in), that Kelcey NEVER left Dallas, and neither EVER traveled back to Nebraska.  I can think of all SORTS of ways they could have met and, unless this guy NEVER left Nate Crnkovich's side and monitored all online activity and phone calls, he can't guarantee that the two never met.  I don't care if Kelcey and Nate dated or never heard of each other in their lives, much less met, but the fact that this guy is SO insistent that they don't know each other and never met, I found it funny.  I'm having trouble articulating exactly why this is so funny to me, but I am.

• Love 11
1 minute ago, EricaShadows said:

I have to laugh at the fact that this guy is saying that Nate Crnkovich NEVER left California (or even whatever city he lives in), that Kelcey NEVER left Dallas, and neither EVER traveled back to Nebraska.  I can think of all SORTS of ways they could have met and, unless this guy NEVER left Nate Crnkovich's side and monitored all online activity and phone calls, he can't guarantee that the two never met.  I don't care if Kelcey and Nate dated or never heard of each other in their lives, much less met, but the fact that this guy is SO insistent that they don't know each other and never met, I found it funny.  I'm having trouble articulating exactly why this is so funny to me, but I am.

55000F06-2FFB-4C78-BD2F-1ACD5BB1F857.jpeg

• LOL 6
28 minutes ago, EricaShadows said:

It's been going on for awhile, he has changed his username several times and I believe there have been death threats made.