Type keyword(s) to search

2020 Squad and Social Media

Bort
  • Start Topic

On 2/20/2021 at 6:25 AM, Kamal said:

Maybe I have a different taste of beauty as to whoever chooses the calendar pictures, but I don't like any of Briana's (one of my favorite) swimsuit photos. https://dallascowboyscheerleaders.com/our-team/briana

I really like her look when she isn't looking at the camera or dancing, but I don't find her face that attractive when she looks at the camera. 

For comparison I really like this picture of her in her uniform but I don't like the picture of her in the swimsuit. I consider her to be telegenic but not photogenic.

image.png.f15973bc0d5267a3e9e83dd0704f6d51.pngimage.png.9eda1bc0ccc5f787e6e0c158beeaf981.png

Love Briana!  I think she is going to be one of the retirees this year.  I wouldn't want to have to go through what she went through last year at training camp...having to have a "dance off" to prove my spot.  If I were her, I would want to retire on my own and not have to deal with the stress of possibly being cut next training camp.

• Love 11
2 minutes ago, TUOwl84 said:

Love Briana!  I think she is going to be one of the retirees this year.  I wouldn't want to have to go through what she went through last year at training camp...having to have a "dance off" to prove my spot.  If I were her, I would want to retire on my own and not have to deal with the stress of possibly being cut next training camp.

As we know, she had some time on the Titans & I think she's 30, I'd be shocked if she auditions again.

• Love 14
3 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

We don't know. However, in my mind, Lily has already tried out for the Broncos, made the team, and been elected PBC cheerleader. 

And in my mind Lily has done all of that while at the same time plotting revenge with Hannah and Brennan. 

😈

• LOL 6
  • Love 7
9 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

It's almost like those aren't the kinds of pages that an employee of a so-called "world class organization" should follow. 

Yeah, that was my thought.  So much for America’s “Sweetheart” 🤣

I went on a bit of an internet dumpster dive (when I should be writing an outline for a 40pg paper 😅) because I wanted to see how Lily ended up modelling/working with Cheer Athletics and Rebel and I think I might have gone a bit deep into to University of Kentucky Dance Team social media’s but, all I have to say is.... HER HAAAIIRRRRR. HER NATURAL HAIRRRR. I wish they would’ve helped her embrace it during makeovers rather than dragging her hair texture/look.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXfj57rHvHC/

• Useful 1
  • Love 8
16 hours ago, BunnyHop96 said:

I went on a bit of an internet dumpster dive (when I should be writing an outline for a 40pg paper 😅) because I wanted to see how Lily ended up modelling/working with Cheer Athletics and Rebel and I think I might have gone a bit deep into to University of Kentucky Dance Team social media’s but, all I have to say is.... HER HAAAIIRRRRR. HER NATURAL HAIRRRR. I wish they would’ve helped her embrace it during makeovers rather than dragging her hair texture/look.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BXfj57rHvHC/

That looks a million times better than what dcc did to her

• Love 7
Just now, DCCOracle said:

I've heard that to this day the uniform and such have never been put on official display for the public. Can anyone confirm?

I can confirm bc you can get online and see what’s all on display and what’s not 

• Love 8
5 hours ago, RileyJDR said:

Wow, is this a freakin’ gorgeous pic of Amanda...

3FA5AA8D-E3D7-4469-9E0A-AA0F986CE0ED.jpeg

#AmandaForPoint

At least for a year? Please? 🤞

Edited by Lona
  • Love 15
On 2/26/2021 at 2:20 PM, Jennv said:

That looks a million times better than what dcc did to her

Someone on here said that she would be gorgeous as a light brunette. I agree with that so much - this texture and a slightly darker hair color - stunning and also "girl next door" kind of vibe. 

Slightly unrelated tangent - I hate how DCC makes so many women on the team overly blond. I think that it ages them. And they are all WAY TOO YOUNG for that. 

• Love 12
2 hours ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

I don't see how she could NOT be point. 

I can. TPTB (K, J, CMT) decide to not give it to her. I’m just scared that one day we’re going to have to deal with VK or Kat as point.

Haha! Just kidding ..... or am I??? 😬😳🤔

• Love 5
27 minutes ago, Lona said:

I can. TPTB (K, J, CMT) decide to not give it to her. I’m just scared that one day we’re going to have to deal with VK or Kat as point.

Haha! Just kidding ..... or am I??? 😬😳🤔

Kat can be on the cover of the swimsuit calendar. But Amanda must be point with Armani and Chandi in the triangle. This is non negotiable. I shall inform TPTB that I have made a final decision on the matter. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, Bigorangecatmom said:

Kat can be on the cover of the swimsuit calendar. But Amanda must be point with Armani and Chandi in the triangle. This is non negotiable. I shall inform TPTB that I have made a final decision on the matter. 

Chandi in the triangle UGH that would be awesome! Not saying she needs to be point or anything but she’s so mature and classy along with being a strong and reliable dancer. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, DCCOracle said:

As much as I'm on board with this, we all know she'd have to share it with someone. The only way that the Point won't be shared in the future is if it goes to VK. There's no way Kelli would let anyone share the spotlight with her.

I totally agree with this.  Point will likely be split until Victoria gets it, then she'll have the spot all to herself.  Not only will Kelli not let anyone share it with her, Tina won't either.

Edited by EricaShadows
  • Useful 3
1 hour ago, scorpio1031 said:

Again - it's for the safety of the other girls when she falls out of a turn😂

I'm pretty sure there aren't any turns in Thunderstruck, so theoretically...point for that but not for sidelines???

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Kamal said:

Can someone tell me which thread this is?

This link will take you to the last comment in this thread.  You can see all DCC MTT threads listed on the landing page for this particular forum.

• Love 1

Okay, can we talk about how mindblowing it is that Savannah is still on the team while dancers like Hannah and Tara get cut? Poor thing is off count and lost in basically every single clip you see of her dancing. Bless her heart.

• Love 18
8 minutes ago, superbity said:

Okay, can we talk about how mindblowing it is that Savannah is still on the team while dancers like Hannah and Tara get cut? Poor thing is off count and lost in basically every single clip you see of her dancing. Bless her heart.

She’s a good ambassador is why 

• Love 7
13 minutes ago, Holly85 said:

She’s a good ambassador is why 

And great teammate judging by her 2017 ROTY award.

I’m not going to try and sell her as a powerhouse, but despite her struggles Savanah seems respected and liked by her peers. So yes, a good “ambassador” indeed! 

• Love 9
(edited)
4 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

I will always look for an opportunity to re-post this:

GjLVhCs.gif

And she made Show Group that year 

As a rookie 

🤦🤦😂😂🤷‍♂️

Edited by Lona
  • LOL 7
6 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

GjLVhCs.gif

Thanks!  It just really covers pretty much all of our experiences over the last 2 years.  SMH

• LOL 2
  • Love 8
10 hours ago, DCCOracle said:

GjLVhCs.gif

The more I see this clip, the more I worry about her flexibility. On fouettes, your leg should really be 90 degrees as a straight line from your hip. Even her kick on releve at the end is about 80%. She's near the middle of the kickline because of her height, she needs Lacey kicks. Her core and kicks needs to be improved on substantially!

• Useful 3
  • Love 10
26 minutes ago, DCCOracle said:

If TK has as much influence as we're lead to believe, I'm a bit surprised VK didn't get ROTY. Maybe we'll see that influence happen with VOTY. It's funny how Meredith Oden won VOTY, but Cassie never did.

Count me in for Amanda as VOTY.

Roty and voty is picked by the girls on the team !! Amanda for voty and Claire w for Roty 

• Love 3

My work from home space is a barstool at my kitchen counter. I will fall off said barstool if Jada doesn't get ROTY. VOTY will be Maddie (IMO as a push to get her to retire).

• LOL 3
  • Love 6
1 minute ago, parrotfeathers said:

If she does not retire I hope she comes up with something different for her audition dance.  Like NOT hip hop related.

I know! Her 1st couple of solos were not "hip-hop" & were actually quite good.

• Love 6
6 hours ago, ByTor said:

My work from home space is a barstool at my kitchen counter. I will fall off said barstool if Jada doesn't get ROTY. VOTY will be Maddie (IMO as a push to get her to retire).

Is Jada your new Brennan?  

• Love 3
10 minutes ago, Opine said:

Is Jada your new Brennan?  

LOL I heard that the girls love her. If it's true that she's so nice, I may have a new Brennan. 😄 

• Love 16
On 3/1/2021 at 2:44 PM, Spunkyyy said:

My guesses are Mackenzie and Caroline. What does everyone else think?

My guess is Mackenzie or Armani and Caroline or Rachel W.

• Love 1
On 1/19/2021 at 11:53 PM, Itswhatisaid said:

Now that the rookies are able to post their experience, who had the best and worst audition videos? 

Go! 

The only one I was remotely impressed with was Claire W.  The others were so lackluster 😕

• Love 3