Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I have taken it upon myself to summarize the entire season. The following is my breakdown of the season and I hope I didn’t leave anything relevant out:

Edited by Axie
  • LOL 21
1 hour ago, Mindthinkr said:

Poor Shane. He looked so uncomfortable walking on the sand to the beach party. 

1 hour ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That made me sad because Shane has done so well this season. I am one of the few who has always liked him, and I wish he and Emily had been standing side by side at the end, as the others were with their SOs. OTOH, I can be like Shane where sometimes I just am not in the mood to be with a group of people (I'm an introvert) and it isn't something I am good at hiding. Other times I am perfectly fine with it. But given how well Emily and Shane have done this year (especially given all they have been through) I wish they had ended the episode/season side by side. 

On the other hand, when Emily fell, Shane just stood there and made a snarky remark and didn't move one inch towards her to help her up...their marriage is a joke. He clearly can't stand her and she just wants to live in a fantasy land that they love each other. 

• Useful 3
  • Love 2
14 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I think Shannon is a "glass half-empty" kind of person.  She should've said something along the lines of "I know it was a difficult and challenging year for you, but I'm so proud of how you handled it, and you have a very bright future ahead of you."  Although Sophie did say that her Mom is great, she sure seems anxious to leave the nest!  It will be good for her to be able to make decisions on her own and not have her Mom interfering all of the time.  Of course Shannon will probably still call her a bunch everyday.  Sophie might need to silence her phone for long periods of time! 😉  

I loved the multi screen shots of Shannon blabbering on about all the things that she will be worried about with Sophie leaving for school...perfect!

Edited by BrownBear2012
  • LOL 17
  • Love 3
37 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

She's been sober for what? Ten minutes? And now she's going to counsel others on sobriety? This seems to be a trend...I've heard of people that get sober and then take the classes to be a counselor. But usually they've been sober for a number of years before they get certified. Since alcoholism has such a high recidivism rate it seems prudent to pump the brakes on certifying someone who has not gotten through a full year of sobriety. I think Brauwyn is bipolar...mood swings, jumping from one thing to another...like out of nowhere, she's gay??? Not thinking of how this will affect her family or life...just hyper manic stuff IMO.The drinking was probably more of a  self medicating thing. She needs to see a psychiatrist and get evaluated.

Definitely a long running trend; a large percentage of addictions counselors are recovering addicts. But, as you said, she’s been sober for like 10 min.

as usual, she is full of shit. Everything that she does is performative and this is another example of it. Addictions counseling is not pretty work, it is not easy work. Most addicts don’t live a charmed Newport life either. She’ll get scared away almost immediately. If she actually put any work into it, I’d be shocked. Also, as if anyone wants a counselor who just got sober herself?

I can’t stand her.

• Love 17

Can we talk about he unhinged and shrill Kelly Levanthal??? Good grief...screaming and attacking Braunwyn throughout the entire show last night. Once or twice would have been enough but every time she was in the vicinity of Braunwyn Kelly would pounce with an intensity that was feral. Look what you have to look forward to Rick when things go south. And can I just mention that Rick has one of the biggest noses I've ever seen...Yikes!

• LOL 5
  • Love 5
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Enjoyed Emily’s party vibe - food, setting, etc. Too bad she didn’t get to choose the guest list! Also liked some of the beachy outfits, especially Kelly’s and Gina’s.

OCR-L-RHOC-1011-04-2.jpggina-kirschenheiter-rhoc-bravo-embed.jpg

Who is on the left in the bottom picture?  If that’s Shannon, she went from the dowager look straight into mutton dressed as lamb. 

• LOL 10
3 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Who is on the left in the bottom picture?  If that’s Shannon, she went from the dowager look straight into mutton dressed as lamb. 

HA! What was Shannon thinking?! Tape around her middle and a dress up to her ass - plus, hair and shoes left over from her teen years.

• LOL 11
  • Love 2
9 hours ago, ChitChat said:

I think Shannon is a "glass half-empty" kind of person.  She should've said something along the lines of "I know it was a difficult and challenging year for you, but I'm so proud of how you handled it, and you have a very bright future ahead of you."  Although Sophie did say that her Mom is great, she sure seems anxious to leave the nest!  It will be good for her to be able to make decisions on her own and not have her Mom interfering all of the time.  Of course Shannon will probably still call her a bunch everyday.  Sophie might need to silence her phone for long periods of time! 😉  

I think Shannon is a ''glass with only a drop left in it" kind of person.  Maaannn... she's a walking Pity Party, isn't she?! I have to say I now actually believe Tamara last season when she said Shannon called only to talk about herself.  Shannon is so woe is me about literally everything.  Gah! Enough!

• LOL 4
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

That made me sad because Shane has done so well this season. I am one of the few who has always liked him, and I wish he and Emily had been standing side by side at the end, as the others were with their SOs. OTOH, I can be like Shane where sometimes I just am not in the mood to be with a group of people (I'm an introvert) and it isn't something I am good at hiding. Other times I am perfectly fine with it. But given how well Emily and Shane have done this year (especially given all they have been through) I wish they had ended the episode/season side by side. 

I wonder if Shane wasn’t feeling well, maybe still recovering from COVID. That’s what I thought might be part of it.

• Useful 3
  • Love 19
1 minute ago, Stats Queen said:

I wonder if Shane wasn’t feeling well, maybe still recovering from COVID. That’s what I thought might be part of it.

He was a dick before though. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 3
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Enjoyed Emily’s party vibe - food, setting, etc. Too bad she didn’t get to choose the guest list! Also liked some of the beachy outfits, especially Kelly’s and Gina’s.

OCR-L-RHOC-1011-04-2.jpggina-kirschenheiter-rhoc-bravo-embed.jpg

I agree!  So jealous of them living close to the beach.  The food, beachy outfits, location and the setting sun turning the day golden.... such a pick me up  (for me) after sitting inside with an auto immune disease hiding from covid all the time!   

I'm one of those in the minority who likes Kelly.  She's got an odd vibe at times and says things in a crass way at times but overall she brings the bling and clothes! Love her rich look with makeup, jewelry and clothes.  I turn in for things like this (plus locations) not for all these pity parties.  

IF Bravo has someone reading these boards like I've heard, please take back the info that many of us on here can't stand to watch another episode of Weird Braunwyn.  And she can take Strange Elizabeth with her.  Not interested.  I've fast forwarded more of this season than I ever have before.

• Love 19
1 hour ago, stcroix said:

I agree!  So jealous of them living close to the beach.  The food, beachy outfits, location and the setting sun turning the day golden.... such a pick me up  (for me) after sitting inside with an auto immune disease hiding from covid all the time!   

I'm one of those in the minority who likes Kelly.  She's got an odd vibe at times and says things in a crass way at times but overall she brings the bling and clothes! Love her rich look with makeup, jewelry and clothes.  I turn in for things like this (plus locations) not for all these pity parties.  

IF Bravo has someone reading these boards like I've heard, please take back the info that many of us on here can't stand to watch another episode of Weird Braunwyn.  And she can take Strange Elizabeth with her.  Not interested.  I've fast forwarded more of this season than I ever have before.

I like Kelly, too. She is like one of the only real housewives we see, IMO. Gina and Emily have also won me over this season as well (Emily was already a favorite.) 

I am sorry about your auto-immune disease, my sister has had to be very careful as well. I just hope I never bring anything home because I am (not happily) out in it every day, being as careful as possible. 

• Love 11
7 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

I loved the multi screen shots of Shannon blabbering on about all the things that she will be worried about with Sophioe leaving for school...perfect!

OMG I forgot about that!  Hilarious.    Best editing of the episode season. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 11

When Kelly said she couldn’t be friends with someone she can’t trust, I laughed out loud. And congratulating her for being such a good mom?  That’s why her ex is trying to get full custody.  Emily looked great.  They all knew that they were supposed to bring it at this party.  Otherwise, I think they all would have had a good time.  Kelly needed to find more than one target.  

• Love 6

Gorgeous warm sunny day at the beach, everyone in breezy summer dresses and there’s Shannon .... black polyester and stomach taped with electrical tape.

They should be more appreciative, I’m in the icy north  🇨🇦 In the middle of a serious lockdown. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 16
2 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Lol - my hubby is the sweetest guy in the world, and had I fallen over on a chair and was laughing he would not have rushed over to help me. Especially if there were people right there helping me. It wasn't like Emily could not have just gotten up on her own - she fell over onto sand. She hardly needed rescuing. 

Not that it is a high bar, but Emily and Shane likely have the strongest relationship on the show. I think Gina and Travis are solid but they are still in the honeymoon phase. Kelly and her houseboy are definitely in the honeymoon phase. Shannon and John have been rocky, but hopefully will get their relationship under control. John looked good at the end of the episode, better than he did during the season. Elizabeth and her boyfriend are just strange - not sure that is even a real relationship. And of course Sean is an abused husband, so unfortunately for him his relationship is the worst of the bunch. Making it through ten plus years, not to mention surviving Covid, I think speaks pretty well for Emily and Shane. 

Really? For someone who recently had hip replacement surgery I would think it might have been a nice gesture to lend his wife a hand...no one is saying she needed rescuing or that he had to "run" over to her....just a little stroll over to help her up. If my husband did what he did and then made a snarky remark about it I would have been a little hurt I think. If Emily and Shane have the strongest relationship on the show then that is a pretty low bar for the others to hurdle. 

8 hours ago, Mu Shu said:

Kelly's earrings are weird.

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Really? For someone who recently had hip replacement surgery I would think it might have been a nice gesture to lend his wife a hand...no one is saying she needed rescuing or that he had to "run" over to her....just a little stroll over to help her up. If my husband did what he did and then made a snarky remark about it I would have been a little hurt I think. If Emily and Shane have the strongest relationship on the show then that is a pretty low bar for the others to hurdle. 

I am gearing up for my 10th orthopedic surgery in 12 years (the 11 surgery is free based upon the punch card I made). After my first hip replacement my husband was great at first. Then we took a family cruise to Alaska for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary 5 weeks after my surgery (recovery was more lengthy and restrictive in 2008). My wonderful husband just sucked during most of the trip. Being a caretaker had been hard on him. My brother had to help me in and out of a helicopter on top of a glacier because hubby ditched me to take photos and I was very restricted in my movements. Nothing like using a cane on a glacier. Seriously, hubby was kind of an ahole for a lot of trip. It was contentious for us in many ways.
That being said, that was the first time he had to be an on call caregiver.

12 years and lots of surgeries later, I am very blessed. He has been amazing during 5 surgeries where I was non weight bearing for a least 6 weeks. But it was a long road and his name isn’t Shane.

Shane might need a few more surgeries to get a clue. However, I really thinks he takes Emily for granted.

• Love 8
22 hours ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Brown . . . she just tells so many lies that she can't keep them straight

19 hours ago, MrsWitter said:

Elizabeth. . . I’m not even sure she knows what’s truth and what’s not

The main problem of this season, for me, was that both these two were on at the same time. They both need serious help for whatever their dysfunctions are and this tag team's crazy was too much for my covid brain to absorb and or believe. I think the lure of housewife fame put their issues into overdrive. Brown is the big winner in the "don't let the door hit you on your way out" award.

But Elizabeth's coy hinting at things that don't make sense and then saying she can't talk about them was just a big FU to me as a viewer. Hard to garner any sympathy, empathy or interest. It has been so nonsensical, all I wanted to do was check her story out. What I was viewing didn't match what I was reading. So we are supposed to believe finally, after the portrayal of her crummy early life, high flying marriage, successful business and stressful divorce, the first time she sees a therapist is on camera? Oh ok. Elizabeth hold on tight to Browns zipper and follow her out the door.

At least with Dorinda's insanity, while awful to watch, was believable with moments of entertaining. 

Two gaslighters on one season. Fail.

• Love 15
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

I am gearing up for my 10th orthopedic surgery in 12 years (the 11 surgery is free based upon the punch card I made). After my first hip replacement my husband was great at first. Then we took a family cruise to Alaska for my parent’s 50th wedding anniversary 5 weeks after my surgery (recovery was more lengthy and restrictive in 2008). My wonderful husband just sucked during most of the trip. Being a caretaker had been hard on him. My brother had to help me in and out of a helicopter on top of a glacier because hubby ditched me to take photos and I was very restricted in my movements. Nothing like using a cane on a glacier. Seriously, hubby was kind of an ahole for a lot of trip. It was contentious for us in many ways.

12 years and lots of surgeries later, I am very blessed. He has been amazing during 5 surgeries where I was non weight bearing for a least 6 weeks. But it was a long road and his name isn’t Shane.

Shane might need a few more surgeries to get a clue. However, I really thinks he takes Emily for granted.

Agreed.

On 1/13/2021 at 9:59 PM, Emmeline said:

Braunwyn is a good mother, oh god!  I wonder why she no longer speaks to Shari??

“I’m a good mother, and a good friend.”

wrong and wrong.

also, Shannon at dinner: “I’m having vodka.”

Straight vodka at dinner with your family at home?  Super healthy.  

• LOL 1
  • Love 13
8 minutes ago, teapot said:

“I’m a good mother, and a good friend.”

wrong and wrong.

Vodka good, soda with sugar bad...

Doctor Moonbeam advice?

• LOL 12
  • Love 4
12 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Not to diminish all of your surgeries (wow!), but this beach party was 10 months after Emily's hip surgery. In addition from what I remember she had the newer procedure which has a faster healing time. In any case anyone I know who has had hip surgery (including my husband's BF who has had both hips done, and both types of surgeries) recovered after two months. In addition Emily had just spent time looking after three little kids while Shane recovered both at home and in the hospital from Covid. She never once mentioned her hip, but rather the stress of looking after the kids herself. And I don't think she ever once said that Shane was not supportive while she recovered from hip surgery. So no, I still don't think he was a terrible husband for not running when Emily went ass over tea kettle while getting into a very low chair with her new and healed hip. Emily herself mentioned several times over the course of the season how good she has felt now that she has a new hip. 

Edited by UsernameFatigue
  • Love 6
15 minutes ago, UsernameFatigue said:

Not to diminish all of your surgeries (wow!), but this beach party was 10 months after Emily's hip surgery. In addition from what I remember she had the newer procedure which has a faster healing time. In any case anyone I know who has had hip surgery (including my husbands BF who has had both hips done, and both types of surgeries) recovered after two months. In addition Emily had just spent time looking after three little kids while Shane recovered both at home and in the hospital from Covid. She never once mentioned her hip, but rather the stress of looking after the kids herself. And I don't think she ever once said that Shane was not supportive while she recovered from hip surgery. So no, I still don't think he was a terrible husband for not running when Emily went ass over tea kettle while getting into a very low chair with her new and healed hip. Emily herself mentioned several times over the course of the season how good she has felt now that she has a new hip. 

You are not diminishing what I went thru in the least ❤️rather we are in the same page.

I can totally see a difference with Emily and how she moves from last year to this season post replacement.

If I had fallen out of the chair hubby would have laughed (and I would have if it had been him). If it had been 3 weeks after my surgery and no one else was around, that would have been different).

Actually hubby laughed when I was non weight bearing and was trying to move from the floor to somewhere where I could leverage my body to get up. (I did too, because sometimes you can laugh or cry, laughing is much better, although that didn’t prevent me from retaliating non verbally 🤣).

• LOL 2
  • Love 5

After watching the episode last night, I wonder if Braunwyns story is completely fake. She went all out to appeal to Andy and Bravo. She went from being a boring kept housewife who liked to get drunk to a woke, sober, civil rights minded, lesbian mother with an open mind to her cross dressing kid. Maybe Sean got her a  script writer. I agreed when Kelly told her to go to Laguna beach.
No more Elizabeth! I don’t want to see people who need therapy because they lie all the time. 
Shannon is definitely a glass half empty person! I used to work with someone like this who could turn anything positive into a negative, 

I sort of like Emily but Shane does not come across well on tv.  He just doesn’t seem to have any warmth towards his wife.

Loved Gina this season.

• Love 12
On 1/13/2021 at 9:50 PM, Stats Queen said:

Did I her right! Brownstone is going to become a drug and alcohol addiction therapist.  

That is truly frightening. I really, really, really can’t take anymore of this vile, emotionally abusive, narcissistic piece of crap.

OmG really?!? I can picture it now: 

The addict: "I'm really struggling. I've hit rock bottom & need to talk to you about things..." 

Braunwyn: "hey- you know what rock bottom is?! Rock bottom is denying you're a lesbian your entire life and being married to a MAN for 20 years! That's MY LIFE!" 

Kelly & Emily were very on point with their estimations of Braunwyn. Say what you will about Kelly, she can put up a decent argument.  Not surprising Braunwyn & Shari "no longer speak." Those setups rarely work out in the long haul. 

Elizabeth is still coming across as a fraud. I still can't understand how she was a "trophy wife." 

Shane wandering the beach & his demeanor 💯. I'm loving him this season & Emily too by the way.

• Love 12
6 hours ago, maggiemae said:

BTW - it was no drama when her friends helped her up laughing too. No biggie.

At least she was on the beach and landed in some soft sand rather than on the pavement!!    It reminded me of Vicki's fall when she was accepting that award.   They can be quite entertaining! 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

We have seen Emily doing cartwheels since she had her hip replaced. She fell backwards out of a chair on sand and was laughing. Shane didn't need to rush to her side and pull her up. I get Shane. I like his wit. He probably does not like all of the handholding, slobbering all over each other and sex talk that these women engage in.  I don't care for that either. If I fell backwards out of a chair feet over head onto sand my husband would most likely have reacted like Shane. I have a feeling that Shane and Emily have a solid marriage. If might not fit the mold of what some think is the way married people should act but it works for them. If I were a betting woman I would put money on the two of them staying together over Kelly's, Braunwyn's, and Shannon's latest relationship any day.

• Love 17

It looked like Travis was right there trying to help Emily up. It did make me laugh when she fell. I thought Emily looked great this entire episode. I've enjoyed her this season.

I'm also curious as to why Brauny and Shari no longer speak. Maybe they were actually a couple and Brauny dumped her for the new girlfriend?

I died laughing at Elizabeth trying to call Vince Neill. That pretty much sums her up.  

• Love 15
21 hours ago, BrownBear2012 said:

Can we talk about he unhinged and shrill Kelly Levanthal??? Good grief...screaming and attacking Braunwyn throughout the entire show last night. Once or twice would have been enough but every time she was in the vicinity of Braunwyn Kelly would pounce with an intensity that was feral. Look what you have to look forward to Rick when things go south. And can I just mention that Rick has one of the biggest noses I've ever seen...Yikes!

I thought I was the only one who noticed Rick's nose.  You could park a car under that thing.  Kelly can stand there if it rains and not get wet.  His profile view was eye opening.  He also looked much older this episode. 

17 hours ago, nexxie said:

HA! What was Shannon thinking?! Tape around her middle and a dress up to her ass - plus, hair and shoes left over from her teen years.

She's going for the Tamra look.  Remember her plan of it's okay to wear a dress so short we can tell if she's ovulating as log as her boobs aren't fully exposed.  It made me think of the dress she had on in the "I want a divorce!!!!" scene in the limo with Simon.   

10 hours ago, teapot said:

Is it organic vodka?  That makes all the difference in the world. I mean if it's organic it must be good for you.  We could probably get her to eat a cow shit burger if we called it organic.  🙄 

• LOL 12
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Is it organic vodka?  That makes all the difference in the world. I mean if it's organic it must be good for you.  We could probably get her to eat a cow shit burger if we called it organic.  🙄 

I learned from Patricia and Michael on SC that since gin has all those botanicals, it’s much healthier than lowly (even organic) vodka! I wonder if Dr. Moon agrees?

Edited by MrsWitter
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2021 at 1:38 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

And can I just mention that Rick has one of the biggest noses I've ever seen...Yikes!

7 hours ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

I thought I was the only one who noticed Rick's nose.  You could park a car under that thing.  Kelly can stand there if it rains and not get wet.  His profile view was eye opening.  He also looked much older this episode. 

*cue angry, slightly unhinged Kelly voice*

“You’re just jealous! You know what they say about a man with a big nose (makes crude gesture of some sort with slightly creepy smile)?! You wish you were getting nose and dick like Rick’s!”

tenor.gif?itemid=17780546

• LOL 15
  • Love 1
On 1/15/2021 at 2:01 AM, QQQQ said:

Elizabeth is one of richest women in Newport Beach and that's the best guy she can get? Situations reversed, you would never see a man settle like that.

I don't get why everyone is mocking Jimmy (is that his name? I can't remember.). He hasn't spoken much but from what little I've seen of him, he seems like a nice and kind man and he supports Elizabeth. He may not be the most handsome guy in the world but people have different tastes. And I think if you love someone, you'll fall in love with their looks. I like Jimmy, and I think he's cute.

• Love 20
On 1/14/2021 at 5:27 PM, nexxie said:

Why do her boobs look bigger? Even when she was at her heaviest, they weren’t that big. Good god, pushing 60 and got a boob job? That’s just stupid if she did. Surgery gets riskier after 55, and we all know she has multiple serious health conditions. Yes I’m rolling my eyes. Her biggest health concerns are mental and unchecked alcoholism. 

• Love 8
On 1/14/2021 at 6:00 PM, stcroix said:

I'm one of those in the minority who likes Kelly.  She's got an odd vibe at times and says things in a crass way at times but overall she brings the bling and clothes! Love her rich look with makeup, jewelry and clothes.  I turn in for things like this

I have to admit Kelly has nice taste most of the time. She has some beautiful jewelry, and when she’s not dressed like a Vegas hooker, which I also admit she usually isn’t, she wears very beautiful clothes. Unlike Shannon, shrieking about Prada and wearing those stodgy, bougiee Alhambra necklaces and looking like she got her shit at Ross dress for Less. 

I’ll take Kelly over Brown ass. In fact, I’m starting to warm up to her. She’s like Laurie. She may not make her own money, but she knows how to a wallet. She seems pretty practical other than the water thing. I don’t think she actually put that much into it though. 

Pretty sure she was laughing her ass over Shannon the yokel only getting 1.4 mil. Kelly would have gotten more. 

• Love 10
52 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

Why do her boobs look bigger? Even when she was at her heaviest, they weren’t that big. Good god, pushing 60 and got a boob job? That’s just stupid if she did. Surgery gets riskier after 55, and we all know she has multiple serious health conditions. Yes I’m rolling my eyes. Her biggest health concerns are mental and unchecked alcoholism. 

I don’t know if she did, but RHONY Ramona did around the same age, or at least close to 60. It looks ridiculous but she’s also ridiculous.

• Love 7
39 minutes ago, Mu Shu said:

I have to admit Kelly has nice taste most of the time. She has some beautiful jewelry, and when she’s not dressed like a Vegas hooker, which I also admit she usually isn’t, she wears very beautiful clothes. Unlike Shannon, shrieking about Prada and wearing those stodgy, bougiee Alhambra necklaces and looking like she got her shit at Ross dress for Less. 

I’ll take Kelly over Brown ass. In fact, I’m starting to warm up to her. She’s like Laurie. She may not make her own money, but she knows how to a wallet. She seems pretty practical other than the water thing. I don’t think she actually put that much into it though. 

Pretty sure she was laughing her ass over Shannon the yokel only getting 1.4 mil. Kelly would have gotten more. 

Kelly is a beautiful woman and definitely knows how to dress well. Shannon always looks so dowdy; I usually love VCA jewelry (admittedly, I do have a “bougie” alhambra bracelet 😉) but she makes it all look so...old lady and blah. Also- she keeps saying how she was a “rocker” in the day. Maybe she means soft rock?

• LOL 8
  • Love 3
3 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Kelly is a beautiful woman and definitely knows how to dress well. Shannon always looks so dowdy; I usually love VCA jewelry (admittedly, I do have a “bougie” alhambra bracelet 😉) but she makes it all look so...old lady and blah. Also- she keeps saying how she was a “rocker” in the day. Maybe she means soft rock?

Kenny G?  

• LOL 8
4 hours ago, DeeplyShallow said:

Maybe she meant a rocker as in a rocking chair. Shut up Mrs Roper. 

• LOL 14
On 1/13/2021 at 10:18 PM, Stats Queen said:

The party itself was really beautiful- Emily did a great job.

I warmed up to Elizabeth this episode, I enjoyed her and was so happy she was starting to deal with her past. 

Same!  I actually want her to be brought back.  

• Love 4
On 1/14/2021 at 12:05 PM, dmeets said:

Kelly was promising all season that we'd see why everyone hates Braunwyn. Yet the only one who seemed to actively hate her was Kelly. (Who gives a shit if she said she hates Newport? There's no law that says all the liberals in the area have to confine themselves to Laguna.) The rest of the women fluctuated between indifferent to annoyed. If they edited out the worst of it, then Braunwyn's clearly not going anywhere. The women sure seemed fired up at the reunion, it'd better not all be off camera and social media-driven beefs, I had my fill of that during the Tamra vs. Gretchen years.

Based on this board view's on Braunwyn alone, I think that actually did happen. 

• Love 11
On 1/14/2021 at 1:31 PM, BrownBear2012 said:

I loved the multi screen shots of Shannon blabbering on about all the things that she will be worried about with Sophie leaving for school...perfect!

I'm starting to think that Shannon thinks she's just quirky and that everyone thinks its funny or cute.  She's wrong!

• Love 13
On 1/13/2021 at 9:18 PM, Stats Queen said:

The party itself was really beautiful- Emily did a great job.

If this HWs thing doesn't work out, maybe she could get her own party-planning show!  I'd watch that!  

• Love 3